PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Suggesting an Update Thread

Curtis Snow
07-24-2013, 07:01 PM
This thread will be dedicated to suggesting useful updates youd like to see implemented into the game and if a single suggestion gets praised enough maybe gree will see it and actually implement it!

As for me id like to suggest being able to build 1 money building and 1 defence building at the same time since they are 2 different types.

Also being able to buy gold for in game cash maybe 1 gold bar = 100k? and vice versa you can sell gold bars for cash at 1:100k ratio

What about you guys?

Curtis Snow
07-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Reserved for well thought out suggestions.

1. A "Collect All" button to be added at the bottom right of your screen when you visit your hood that collects all "ready" buildings.

2. Better scratcher items that come inline with the loot we get from events today.

3. A battle health regeneration modifier on an item or as a syndicate bonuses that reduces health regeneration time by 25% at 5/5.

4. Display stats for items in the splash menu for ios users.

5. Display syndicate bonus costs for android users who are not leaders.

6. Ability to respec level up points for "x" amount of gold (50,100,etc)

7. Ability to buy gold for in game cash at a ratio of 1 bar per 100k or sell gold for 1 bar for 100k.

Smarty Pants
07-24-2013, 07:05 PM
This thread won't work dude. Threads get derailed if they go on too long and when that happens they get locked/deleted. Good idea, bad implementation.

Dipstik
07-24-2013, 07:12 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/e28/742/2e7/resized/pony-meme-generator-ponies-moar-7f81b2.jpg?1310898371.jpg

bimmer kid
07-24-2013, 07:27 PM
LOL @ surgeon general's warning.! oops already de-railed. where is smugmeister?

the_brein
07-24-2013, 08:08 PM
I'd like to see a forum/chat room in the syndicate wars where teams battling can communicate back and forth. Similar to the present forum. A little friendly chatting and taunting in game would be awesome!!!

MF~
07-24-2013, 08:09 PM
Bug spray.

Kidkiller
07-24-2013, 08:23 PM
EDIT:To any of you who have a briliant Idea or suggestion for content improvement I'll add it to this list. If its a whining for bug fixes or cheater problem solving it will be ignored. I ask everyone who support one of the suggestion listed below to leave me a PM and/or clearly say they support it, I'll frequently update it by adding +1,2,3,4 etc... Next to it, those number will match the number of people who support the suggestion, the person who made the suggestion isn't counted.
Thanks you all for your participation!! {PS: I'm lazy so that why I don't create another threads with a poll on it lol.}
--------------------------------------suggestion list-----------------------------------------------

1-Adding more building and buyable items(RP,Ca$h and gold).[+2]

2-More hood expansion. Would like a certain kind of expansion called shore expansion (sea and shore based building and defence)we use the southern and eastern expansion only but why not the norther and western border of the hood to put them on shore and sea expansion?[0]

3-A button included on a rival profil to report him for cheating or any other form of misconduct and despicable behavior or offensive name.[0]

4- Ohh and a Event based of Fight Club member ! A LTQ,boss event and maybe a LTB called The Ring![0]

5- Boost building would be a good asset, either a decoration or an upgradable one.[0]

6-Display prize stats on the splash screen when you receive it on IOS.[0]

7- New scratcher prize and PVP loot.[0]

8-Forums tabs having 2 sub-tabs called Chatroom/ donation logs.[+1]

9-Auto-collect all buildings buttons.[+1]

10-Pay gold to have a building immediately pay out.[+1]

11-Option to sort rival list by IPH, attack, or defense, both ascending and descending.[+1]

12-Ability to see the attack/def stats show automatically in a rival's hood. [0]

13-The option to buy a "Newfeed links eraser"[0]

14-New Syndicate bonus for health regen during battle.[+1]

Idiosyncrasy
07-24-2013, 08:33 PM
I would love to have the stats of prizes displayed in the popup screens for iOS, as they are for Android.

Guisseppe17
07-24-2013, 09:01 PM
As already mentioned in a previous thread, updated scratcher prizes and PvP fight drops.

Emperor886
07-24-2013, 09:07 PM
1. If the forum tab could have two sub-tabs, donations and chat, that would be cool.
2. Auto-collect all buildings (this would be a button - apparently that wasn't evident).
3. Pay gold to have a building immediately pay out.
4. Option to sort rival list by IPH, attack, or defense, both ascending and descending.
5. Having attack/def stats show automatically in a rival's hood, perhaps above "XXX's Hood"
6. The option to buy a "link breaker" where any links to your profile would be removed (e.g. in a rival's news feed) and be taken off the rival's list for one day.

Boyz in the hood
07-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Upgradable health regen bonus for syndicate battles

Curtis Snow
07-24-2013, 09:27 PM
1-Adding more building and buyable items(RP,Ca$h and gold).

I like the idea of more money and defence buildings, the gap between good buildings is just ridiculous.

Kidkiller
07-24-2013, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I can add up to my list the most liked idea to have one post so everybody can see it and be easier to see and consult and also giving your opinions on this or that. Also its simplify the dev jobs and not scavenging the whole thread for the most liked Idea.

mr argo
07-24-2013, 10:48 PM
auto collect all buildings would have to be the most stupidest idea ever. robbing others is alot of what this game is about.

Emperor886
07-24-2013, 10:51 PM
auto collect all buildings would have to be the most stupidest idea ever. robbing others is alot of what this game is about.

Most stupidest? Go back to school. And a "collect all" button takes nothing out of robbing, it would only work when you come online and press it...duh.

Kidkiller
07-24-2013, 10:55 PM
auto collect all buildings would have to be the most stupidest idea ever. robbing others is alot of what this game is about. its an Idea like others, its added up to the list in the frontpage. But I must says I'm not excited with this one and the Syndicate health regen bonus.

mr argo
07-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Most stupidest? Go back to school. And a "collect all" button takes nothing out of robbing, it would only work when you come online and press it...duh.

it didn't say 'collect all button' it said auto collect all buildings. read, then post, or perhaps it is you who needs to go back to school.

Guisseppe17
07-24-2013, 11:02 PM
it didn't say 'collect all button' it said auto collect all buildings. read, then post, or perhaps it is you who needs to go back to school.
Dude, this is an idea that was mentioned a while back already. He wants a button that, when pressed, automatically collects all the buildings in your own hood. It's got nothing to do with buildings automatically being collected as soon as they're done.

Kidkiller
07-24-2013, 11:06 PM
If one of you would be to says who is in favor of it so I can add a +1 to the suggestion, and after keep your debating going.

mr argo
07-24-2013, 11:09 PM
Dude, this is an idea that was mentioned a while back already. He wants a button that, when pressed, automatically collects all the buildings in your own hood. It's got nothing to do with buildings automatically being collected as soon as they're done.

mentioned in this thread was auto-collect all buildings. nothing about a button until now. and i see he has updated his post because he realised that he wrote the wrong thing

Curtis Snow
07-24-2013, 11:22 PM
kidkiller how about you stop hijacking my thread. There's no need to make a list of the ideas people put up, if they are good people will talk about it.

Kidkiller
07-24-2013, 11:26 PM
Was more about to keep suggestion in one post than cluttered all over the place and be lost in a day or so from flaming and trolling. If you feel offensed than pardon me, just trying to help.

Curtis Snow
07-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Was more about to keep suggestion in one post than cluttered all over the place and be lost in a day or so from flaming and trolling. If you feel offensed than pardon me, just trying to help.

Appreciate the help but I had a reserve post on the front page for well thought out suggestions.

Bala82
07-25-2013, 01:22 AM
As already mentioned

1. New scratcher prize and PVP loot
2. Auto-collect all buildings buttons
3. New Syndicate bonus for health regen during battle.
4. Better capacity server so it doesn't take long to load the game
5. Make purchasing the items easier with an option to purchase more 1 eg if you replace 100 smoke bomb instead press buy there should option that open amount so we can type number.

Enforcer
07-25-2013, 01:35 AM
3. Pay gold to have a building immediately pay out.

They already sell you in game cash so I'm sure the amount of gold to do that would equal out.

genaks
07-25-2013, 01:42 AM
Rewards for syndicate leaders :p
And also he gets the power to give away some rewards to his synd members.

the_brein
07-25-2013, 02:44 AM
Rewards for syndicate leaders :p
And also he gets the power to give away some rewards to his synd members.

Nice. Giveaway prizes. I like it.

I'd also like to see a similarly styled menu for syndicate wars as in the showdowns. Showdowns ui rocks. Wars ui lame.

Dipstik
07-25-2013, 04:14 AM
http://art.ngfiles.com/images/151/hjhkbn_we-need-more-ponies.png

I am a cow
07-25-2013, 04:31 AM
http://art.ngfiles.com/images/151/hjhkbn_we-need-more-ponies.png

1 What is with the ponies I mean I love them but seriously?
2 Must not feed trolls..... :D

Dipstik
07-25-2013, 04:34 AM
I love them but seriously?

That's all.

#smug

Lifeless Zombie Killer
07-25-2013, 04:45 AM
CC is the only one that doesn't have any health or energy regen bonuses of any kind that I've seen yet. There might be 1 or 2 items that i don't know about but overall its weak.
How about a zoom button that goes in and out? I know on my phone when i goto game it starts large and i have to pinch it to see what to collect or rob at another players place. Could make game play a little faster.
If they took the useful things from other games and used them here that would be nice.
Such as, being able to click an item in inventory and it enlarges.
Having some kind of sorting in inventory.
Showing items to be won in LTQ's and Goals.
Syndicate Goals to be completed by your whole crew.

the_brein
07-25-2013, 04:57 AM
I've mentioned this before, but mobile devices are nesasarily small by design. The cc window is cluttered by all the icons signifying the various current events and menus. This would be a drastic overhaul, but how about throwing some of that junk in to a drop down menu? I mean, I'm either packin four inches or eight (ios). Depending on the weather. Ain't much to work with. Clean it up a little make it look purdy. See if we can't turn a head or two.

I am a cow
07-25-2013, 05:49 AM
Lifeless Zombie Killer;886174]CC is the only one that doesn't have any health or energy regen bonuses of any kind that I've seen yet. There might be 1 or 2 items that i don't know about but overall its weak.
How about a zoom button that goes in and out? I know on my phone when i goto game it starts large and i have to pinch it to see what to collect or rob at another players place. Could make game play a little faster.
If they took the useful things from other games and used them here that would be nice.
Such as, being able to click an item in inventory and it enlarges.
Having some kind of sorting in inventory.
Showing items to be won in LTQ's and Goals.
Syndicate Goals to be completed by your whole crew.

suckers it'd be better if cc had health regen units I'm 1 boss away from getting grand prize need to camp some more

Emperor886
07-25-2013, 10:52 AM
mentioned in this thread was auto-collect all buildings. nothing about a button until now. and i see he has updated his post because he realised that he wrote the wrong thing

It was edited due to you not being smart enough to comprehend a simple concept.

Kidkiller
07-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Appreciate the help but I had a reserve post on the front page for well thought out suggestions. ooh I might have pass over it without taking note its was there ^^ if I had saw it before posting I would just have suggested to make it the way I made it ^^

nazgul
07-25-2013, 11:07 AM
I wish you could sort your inventory by name, attack or defense...

Curtis Snow
07-25-2013, 12:15 PM
Updated the suggestion list, these seem to be thee most talked about so far.

imbored
07-25-2013, 01:22 PM
maybe give a bonus or bonuses to reduce cost of items or explosives? i know it would never happen but it think it would be cool if there was a separate market place where we could sell our items to other players for either cash or gold.. more gold flow is more money made for gree

MattThomas08
07-25-2013, 02:52 PM
1) Award a syndicate for winning a battle. Otherwise it doesn't matter a whole lot.

2) Allow the option to turn on/off decorations. I'd prefer to turn them off on my iPhone 4, since it can't really handle them, and turn them on for my iPad HD, since it can.

3) Provide information to players on what's showing at the movie theater.

Dipstik
07-25-2013, 03:03 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh4xigRVDP1qaha6c.jpg

Stooboot
07-25-2013, 03:28 PM
I thought this was for new things to implement not things that need to be fix we all know what needs to be fixed.

dr007
07-25-2013, 03:32 PM
I really like some of the options mentioned above, especially the collect now with gold. It would make it easy to re-sync buildings since the gree servers run slow. A building set at 6 pm for example pays at 6:01 then 6:02, etc., even with timers set. I also think gree should consider a crime city 2.0 platform for higher level higher stat player. This game was designed by Funzio to reach level 200. Gree has been patching it up to accomodate those who have reached and surpassed that level and still wish to play. CC 2.0 could be designed to incorporate all or most of the changes mentioned in this thread and others before it.

Another great idea would be to offer winning prizes with options on the modifiers. For example, winning a leaderboard event or whatever event would have a prize with stats of 15,000 att/19,000 def and mods could be 3% att, 5% def, +1 building upgrade, etc. Based on your style of play or what you are trying to accomplish you would pick the item with the mod that you need most at that time.

Finally, rewards for syndicates for every battle won or penalties for the losing syndicate! Currently, other than for bragging rights it does not matter if a syndicate wins or loses.

Curtis Snow
07-25-2013, 03:55 PM
The suggestion im bout to mention is probably gonna be the best so far.

The ability to respec your level up stats for x amount of gold. (50, 100, etc)

I know a lot of players probably put points where they didnt want them when they were new to the game.

Curtis Snow
07-25-2013, 07:24 PM
come on guys i know you got more ideas now.

Goldvalue=0
07-25-2013, 08:13 PM
I would like to be able to sell items in my inventory, like we can our buildings.

ShawnBB
07-25-2013, 11:33 PM
I want the old time M4A1 back! LoL
Make it a LTQ drop, cause I only had 8 of them and I need 500!
All the crazy items are crap, only 500m4a1 make hood immortal.

tylerg8923
07-26-2013, 01:25 AM
I [+1] being able to buy 1 gold for 100k. I am a free player also own quick getaway.

This thread will be dedicated to suggesting useful updates youd like to see implemented into the game and if a single suggestion gets praised enough maybe gree will see it and actually implement it!
As for me id like to suggest being able to build 1 money building and 1 defence building at the same time since they are 2 different types.

Also being able to buy gold for in game cash maybe 1 gold bar = 100k? and vice versa you can sell gold bars for cash at 1:100k ratio

What about you guys?

Elim
07-26-2013, 03:23 AM
I would like;

The fair chance option for events to be around 50% to get something, it seems like its around 10% if that. We should be able to complete them without having to buy 200 gold.

Loot to be tied to Xp levels, in fights, scratchers and everything else. At level 165 a loot with 2att and 5def is useless.

The forum for syndicates to be separate from who puts in what. My syndicate only has 24 members and it is already hard to see real messages. Real messages should get an in game notification.

Fight opponents to be chosen according to defence points rather than experience levels. Getting a page full of people with twice the def as I have attack is a pain in the neck. Admittedly it's better now that the cheaters have been fixed, but I'd rather have a good chance to win.

I'd also like to be able to sort my inventory by; date acquired, attack points, defence points and alphabetical. It should also highlight the lowest item useable in each category to help us know what to buy to raise points.

Dipstik
07-26-2013, 05:02 AM
I want the old time M4A1 back! LoL
Make it a LTQ drop, cause I only had 8 of them and I need 500!
All the crazy items are crap, only 500m4a1 make hood immortal.

How about one animated gif per signature, champ?

Carlos Danger
07-26-2013, 05:53 AM

Hear, hear.

Curtis Snow
07-26-2013, 09:13 PM
lets keep it on topic guys, i know yall have good ideas.

(SKK)- JoeyCool
07-26-2013, 09:15 PM
Pathetic self bump

Kidkiller
07-27-2013, 12:52 AM
Got a suggestion that comes from another games of gree, Syndicate quest/LTQ. They have implemented this a month ago in another games and its pretty fun to do, everyone has to participate to get some nice prize, and this war they added a event entirely based on the Winned battle to distribute some prize. You win 1 battle you got a prize than 2,6,12,24,48 wins and they are all distributed among the syndicate, all this is group prize like the war itself and the pvp event. Would be awesome to have this feature included soon.

Lurker
07-27-2013, 01:54 AM
#7 is a good idea but will never happen. It will encourage camping/turtling and Gree wants to avoid that at all costs.

Like #3, 4 and 1 as well.

wa7sh
07-27-2013, 01:56 AM
#7 is a good idea but will never happen. It will encourage camping/turtling and Gree wants to avoid that at all costs.

Like #3, 4 and 1 as well.
its time for you to add a pic.

daark
07-27-2013, 06:17 AM
I wish you could sort your inventory by name, attack or defense...

Yes, totally agree. Attack and defence at least. To find out your lower items, in battle result only shows first x items (48 I think).

ShawnBB
07-27-2013, 01:29 PM

Is two ok for your device? You can try some pony gif too, dippy!

SKK-Dipstik
07-27-2013, 02:57 PM
My device can handle it... It's just obnoxious to look at.

King of the Forum.
07-27-2013, 03:53 PM
The only problem is that it's a bit laggy on my tablet. I don't mind the gifs, Man of Steel IMO is the best movie to come out in theaters since The Dark Knight Rises.

ShawnBB
07-27-2013, 05:28 PM
The only problem is that it's a bit laggy on my tablet. I don't mind the gifs, Man of Steel IMO is the best movie to come out in theaters since The Dark Knight Rises.

Oh Fck yeah! Such epic movie, I remember was having goosebumps in the theater and clapped at the end. And I have to say Faora is the dope of this movie. These gifs give me chills lol.

King of the Forum.
07-27-2013, 05:33 PM
When I saw the trailers, I nearly freaked out when I found out that Zach Snyder and Christopher Nolan were working on the same movie together, they're my 2 favorie movie directors EVER. Everything about the movie was awesome, except Pa Kent's death. That was just dumb how he died.

ShawnBB
07-27-2013, 07:06 PM
You just cant click unlike for Nolan :)

Here is the explanation for papa Kent's death. He wanted "superman" to protect mama which is more important and he went to save the less important puppy.
But some crap stuck his foot inside that he didn't expect. At that moment,only super power can save him from death, however that would reveal son's real identity and cause social panic.

Daddy always told kent not to expose himself at public places even someone has to die, Remember?
So they kept that promise and papa kent's death is not dumb.

Hope that helps, sorry for 2 more gifs!

King of the Forum.
07-27-2013, 07:35 PM
I knew that. :)

What I meant was, his death could have easily been avoided if they took the dog with them when they all got out of the car. If the dog was really so important to them, they wouldn't have forgotten about it when they all got out of the car and then Pa Kent wouldn't have to die.

King of the Forum.
07-27-2013, 07:41 PM
You must be one of the people who didn't like MoS.

ShawnBB
07-28-2013, 03:01 AM
I knew that. :)

What I meant was, his death could have easily been avoided if they took the dog with them when they all got out of the car. If the dog was really so important to them, they wouldn't have forgotten about it when they all got out of the car and then Pa Kent wouldn't have to die.

You got me there, have to rewatch to check where the crap dog was and why it didn't get the crap outta there and bark like a champ. :(
But I think it was instinct that they ran and later thought of the dog,who knows papa would get stuck.

chicksdiggit
07-28-2013, 05:10 AM
Anyway, to get back on topic...

1) Option to turn off pop ups after your individual building has been robbed and you collect it.

2) A building that pays out in gold rather than money. Even if it only pays 1 bar per day at max, its one less useless app via Tapjoy I have to install on my phone.

3) An additional rank of "Recruit" in syndicates. This will hopefully dissuade the leeches and encourage them to work up to "Member," especially when an "Officer" title isn't available.

Curtis Snow
07-28-2013, 12:16 PM
I like the idea of adding more ranks to syndicates 3 just isnt enough

Ham
07-28-2013, 01:47 PM
I would like to see some form of API that I could plug into to make syndicate monitoring easier.

Perhaps a get stats function that returns a players att, def, lvl and iph when fed a syn code and character code. Also a get donations function that returns the last 2 weeks cash and brick donations along with player names and codes when supplied a syn number.

Both could have a secret key given to syn leaders.

Could really use a get IP function as well which returns the list of players and IP values when provided with a syn code and a battle name.

Man if these were available life would we good. Hell I would even pay for access.

Think about it Gree, please.

Ham out!

Doriselva
07-28-2013, 01:53 PM
The ability to view stat before the join your syn