PDA

View Full Version : Hiding Composite Factory

Cractos
07-24-2013, 04:50 PM
What's the best way to hide a Composite factory?

McNasti
07-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Put it behind something.

lemonhaze
07-24-2013, 04:57 PM
there is really no point in hideing it..bc if they are like i am and im willing to try and come thur ur def i will serach the base with a scope if they are a big enuff cash build there worth raiding and only way i can get thur is take out a composite..so i dont hide mine no more never really worked bc when pl wanted to get my $ they would do the same as i do search till found it

jchow69
07-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Put a lot of decorations behind it. I should do dat with my Queensland Barracks. I hate it when I get raided and lose a ton of cash.

Cractos
07-24-2013, 05:00 PM
thanks for the info... I feel at my level which is 100, there arent too many large cash buildings for people to raid..

McNasti
07-24-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm level 107 and I've raided over $400 million since yesterday morning. Yeah, there are plenty of big buildings out there.

senex morosus
07-24-2013, 05:23 PM
i was trying to get a comp factory down the other day and it was hidden behind two chemical plants. Dont have the space to try it myself

Fl@sh
07-24-2013, 05:27 PM
I recently raided somebody's hidden composite factory, then I raided their second hidden composite factory. It was kinda weird, since he is now allied with the Modern War Martyr.

Chuck Nuts
07-24-2013, 06:14 PM
Report him to Gree or you can share a screenshot or even just a name to one of Ferr's officers. None of us will tolerate hackers or intentional glitch exploitation.

Contacting one of us with details is a sign that you are really trying to address the problem. Posting passive aggressive statements on the forum is just inflammatory. We do not take our observations of SUP irregularities out to the court of public opinion, we contact Gree and/or the appropriate faction leaders.

"Keep your punches up, no hitting below the belt. Now touch gloves and come out fighting."

I recently raided somebody's hidden composite factory, then I raided their second hidden composite factory. It was kinda weird, since he is now allied with the Modern War Martyr.

Jerry1
07-24-2013, 06:45 PM
No use trying to hide it as it will be found

Socks
07-24-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm level 107 and I've raided over $400 million since yesterday morning. Yeah, there are plenty of big buildings out there.

Ever since Gree screwed me and dropped me from 874 allies to 47, I've been raiding $50 mil per day without trying. Campers are fun.

lemonhaze
07-24-2013, 07:28 PM
I'm level 107 and I've raided over $400 million since yesterday morning. Yeah, there are plenty of big buildings out there. i have to agree with u bro my buddy here in KYS is lvl 90 and raids at least 100m a day

lemonhaze
07-24-2013, 07:30 PM
I recently raided somebody's hidden composite factory, then I raided their second hidden composite factory. It was kinda weird, since he is now allied with the Modern War Martyr. so it is true flash they do have multi boosts on the base now? if they are not hacking skill points,health regan,energy they have now moved on to 2 boosts..sick!! hope u take them out ever chance u get

lemonhaze
07-24-2013, 07:35 PM
Report him to Gree or you can share a screenshot or even just a name to one of Ferr's officers. None of us will tolerate hackers or intentional glitch exploitation.

Contacting one of us with details is a sign that you are really trying to address the problem. Posting passive aggressive statements on the forum is just inflammatory. We do not take our observations of SUP irregularities out to the court of public opinion, we contact Gree and/or the appropriate faction leaders.

"Keep your punches up, no hitting below the belt. Now touch gloves and come out fighting." so the person with 2 boosts is in ferr chuck? and how is that a low blow anyone that has 2 boosts need to be named and shamed..i cannot stand hackers or theives and i have sucessfully got 8 banned i know bc i have a freind on fb that knows the ones i keep reporting and now they have been disabled..

fofito30
07-24-2013, 08:10 PM
so the person with 2 boosts is in ferr chuck? and how is that a low blow anyone that has 2 boosts need to be named and shamed..i cannot stand hackers or theives and i have sucessfully got 8 banned i know bc i have a freind on fb that knows the ones i keep reporting and now they have been disabled..
Last PvP I found a player, whose name shall remain confidential, with 2 cement buildings. Took snaps and sent to Gree a ticket with name, rank and pic. After a few days all I got was Gree reply they will look into it, but during WD met same person and out of curiosity raided his base to find that said player still had both cement factories and its faction was allowed to play

HyE Es Do
07-24-2013, 11:36 PM
What's the best way to hide a Composite factory?

Takes a minute at most to find

KFH
07-24-2013, 11:46 PM
Best place to hide your composite is the shipyard turned a special way, not worth it. your boost building will always be found, some even take pride in taking out all your defenses. put some decorations around your buildings and defenses and it might take a couple of taps for them to get to it.
Other than that, I WILL FIND YOU (you meaning your fake buildings, to take your fake cash)

Bobar
07-25-2013, 01:21 AM
whats the use of hiding it?

lemonhaze
07-25-2013, 01:36 AM
Last PvP I found a player, whose name shall remain confidential, with 2 cement buildings. Took snaps and sent to Gree a ticket with name, rank and pic. After a few days all I got was Gree reply they will look into it, but during WD met same person and out of curiosity raided his base to find that said player still had both cement factories and its faction was allowed to play well i have a pic of a guy still running around to with 2000 p91 pounders 30% HR unit..it was only given out for greenland in top 10..its been 2 months now and hes still playing but guess what im still sending in tickets of him and will coninue to do so till hes banned..i got nothing better to do then hunt them down..it might take a while but oh well i got all the time in the world or otherwise i wouldnt be playing this game

Maximus2012
07-25-2013, 06:55 AM
I've had my composite hidden behind my anniversary centres since I first got them and it has only ever been raided once and I've had my other boost buildings raided countless times.

Secondly a player in my faction had his composite building restored by support and they somehow managed to put two on top of each other which he only found out when he tried to move it. He told them and they said he could keep both as they had messed him around so much with a couple of different support tickets.

Cractos
07-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks everyone...

honest Abe
07-25-2013, 09:39 AM
Oh really?? Gree said it was ok to keep his double boost building? How about posting the gree ticket here stating that they approved and cj stamping it publically for all of us to see? Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

I've had my composite hidden behind my anniversary centres since I first got them and it has only ever been raided once and I've had my other boost buildings raided countless times.

Secondly a player in my faction had his composite building restored by support and they somehow managed to put two on top of each other which he only found out when he tried to move it. He told them and they said he could keep both as they had messed him around so much with a couple of different support tickets.

SHANESTER
07-25-2013, 09:44 AM
I have come accross a few buildings that were positioned just right that i couldn't select them to raid. dont think it was the composite though. i even tried zooming all the way in and it still wouldn't highlight the building. thats a glitch that needs to be fixed.

TheSource
07-25-2013, 03:36 PM
I once run into a player which not only hide his composite, but it was also blocked.
There was no way of selecting it and attacking it. Is this even possible?

honest Abe
07-26-2013, 10:48 PM
Again, show us your paperwork and have a confirmation publicly.. The silence is deafening..

Oh really?? Gree said it was ok to keep his double boost building? How about posting the gree ticket here stating that they approved and cj stamping it publically for all of us to see? Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

ffp
07-27-2013, 04:31 AM

Not having a go at you but if they (Gree) can't get units boost to stack or work at all, why would you think 2 boost building is better than 1? Seriously, I doubt any of my boost buildings work at all.

Fl@sh
07-27-2013, 04:57 AM
Not having a go at you but if they (Gree) can't get units boost to stack or work at all, why would you think 2 boost building is better than 1? Seriously, I doubt any of my boost buildings work at all.Because when I raid one of them, his stats drop by over a million. The boost buildings have a crazy effect because the boosts are not simply added together, they are applied one after another. In essense, you are boosting your boosted stats.

honest Abe
07-27-2013, 08:43 AM
No response. I will take that omission as your concession that despite what you learned from other hackers, glitchers whatever you want to call them, gree does not condone it which is a mild positive for gree but an admission of guilt by your sith coalition who harbors you.

lemonhaze
07-27-2013, 09:00 AM
No response. I will take that omission as your concession that despite what you learned from other hackers, glitchers whatever you want to call them, gree does not condone it which is a mild positive for gree but an admission of guilt by your sith coalition who harbors you. nice post man he is a lier no way he got a ticket back saying he could keep 2 boosts..like u said post the ticket here but all u got was no response..loli been follwing this post since it started to..its now come to a end bc we know hte dude is a lier

otis10341
07-31-2013, 12:17 PM
Could someone explain what benefit you receive in raiding the Composite Factory?

LisaM
07-31-2013, 12:23 PM
Could someone explain what benefit you receive in raiding the Composite Factory?
I believe after you've raided it your opponent's defenses are less, so other buildings are more vulnerable to being raided.

Magenta
07-31-2013, 01:00 PM
composite factory, the one that increases your defence?

lemonhaze
07-31-2013, 01:20 PM
Why do you want to hide it they want to hide it in hopes that the person about to raid them dont think they have one and wont look for it so it will lower the persons def alot..but if its a vetern raider like my self i will search ever inch of the base till i find it if they do in fact haveit on their base, to be able to take a high money building.