PDA

View Full Version : GREE should set themselves 2 major goals... and do nothing else until they fix them.

Legen...dary
07-24-2013, 04:06 PM
1. This game is about stats. It has been over 200 days since everyone saw stats that were at least close to correct. Why do I have members attacking people and their defense is 100k higher than their "rival profile" shows? This is only my iOS members...and only some of them. WTH?

Why do I see different numbers for IPH and for atk/def for my members than they are seeing? I have to try and log this data!!! One member will have the same IPH when viewed from my iPad and Android, but different atk/def. The next member will have the stats the same, but show two different IPH's! GREE should do NOTHING until they can make stats show up correctly for everyone, from all ways of viewing a profile, and the same from both platforms. These stats are the foundation of this game and the foundation is crumbling! No one can make sense of what their real stats are! I have to ask 52 members what their IPH truly is because half the time iOS shows me correctly and half the time Android shows me correctly. Hell, last night iOS showed me what Android shows me today... 218k jumped to 299k in 12hrs and no upgrades or builds had been completed. This makes no sense!

2. Can L250 players still not hit half their rival lists?! That is absurd! Are they still seeing L180 rivals and not L225 rivals? How can you spend so much time modifying an LTQ when you haven't fixed the most basic aspects to the game that your updates broke!

If you feel the same then bump this. It is some serious B.S. that they use our money to modify an LTQ to try and make more money before they fix the massive problems that have been around for a long time.

Dipstik
07-24-2013, 04:10 PM
No. They should put all other business on hold until HD players can see decorations.

Armalg-the-Good
07-24-2013, 04:21 PM
I would add measures to deal with hackers, time travelers and assorted other cheats..... this should be an easy one though as most cheaters are easy to spot for even a beginner player. This also represents the single biggest threat to GREE's income as the perception that cheating is widespread kills players willingness to spend money and stick with the game.

mxz
07-24-2013, 04:23 PM
They should seize all other events until FC is beaten due to "more fair" IP distribution.

BigMoney
07-24-2013, 04:44 PM
I would add measures to deal with hackers, time travelers and assorted other cheats..... this should be an easy one though as most cheaters are easy to spot for even a beginner player. This also represents the single biggest threat to GREE's income as the perception that cheating is widespread kills players willingness to spend money and stick with the game.

GREE seems incapable of stopping even the most obvious of cheaters, judging by the number of players I've seen with hundreds of prizes from the upcoming syndicate war, hundreds of top1 leaderboard prizes, etc, and I'm still running into obvious RP/cash hackers (in a top 25 syndicate, no less).

If you can't stop players from cheating, at least make it more convenient to report them-- why can't we have a "report" button in game? You could even sort the priority of reports by giving tracking players succesful reporting percentage or something-- I'm sure players who have never seen million-plus stats instantly assume "hacker," even when they're actually referring to a player in FC who has bought over 100 vaults at a time before, etc. You could give players more or less weight based on how often they're reports are correct. Someone who reports every single player with higher stats than him, send that guy to the bottom of the list. But if multiple credible players are reporting a player as a cheater, it should be looked at by Support in a more timely manner.

mxz
07-24-2013, 04:46 PM
There are even better ways than that...

And talking about it on the forum won't help. You need to send tickets with the suggestions and babysit them to make sure the right person answers them.

I would add measures to deal with [snip] time travelers
...time traveling hasn't been around for a few months, now.

Legen...dary
07-24-2013, 04:54 PM
...doesn't stop me from coming across hoods with 70 L10 buildings every day, though. Not around does not = fixed.
...and the amount of time traveled gold that went into syndicates is sickening. "fixed" doesn't = undoing the damage.

but, the basic premise of the game is increasing stats and robbing/attacking other players based entirely on those stats.
Problems #1 and #2 make this game kinda retarded to play. #2 Players can't play at L250 and #1 Even when they can play they have no basis to judge HOW to play because stats are wrong. Stats are the base metric of this game and they are WRONG. That's F'd.

mxz
07-24-2013, 04:59 PM
Stats are the base metric of this game and they are WRONG. That's F'd.That was fixed when the game came out - I've nicknamed the fix not being cheap and buying an iPhone. It could use some pizzazz, but it's good enough for the 3 seconds I spent thinking of it.

Legen...dary
07-24-2013, 05:19 PM
No, it isn't. Which IPH determines what my member should be donating? The 218k that my iPad showed me last night or is it the 299k that my iPad shows me now? Android still shows me what the iPad showed me last night. Had to get a PM from him to know my spreadsheet was messed up. Often, the guys with the messed up IPH show the correct stats!

Stats for another member. 88585/85573 iPad 95462/111680 BlueStacks. We are all in a constant Atk / Lvl race. I get asked for the pic of the spreadsheet a couple times a week. Which number is it?

And there is no rhyme or reason to it... sometimes I see an iOS user correctly from Android... then the next iOS user I see correctly from my iPad. Sometimes the reverse. Sometimes every way I can view their stats is wrong. I don't believe them until they post a pic of their own profile.

Butt Futter
07-24-2013, 05:37 PM
No. They should put all other business on hold until HD players can see decorations.

I'm still interested in knowing what movie is playing at the theater.

MattThomas08
07-24-2013, 05:38 PM
i'm still interested in knowing what movie is playing at the theater.

Thank You!!!

what is playing at the movie theater???

I was messing around on my camper account, which is on my iPad with HD and got to wondering. What is really playing at the Movie Theater? Tough to tell. Any guesses?

http://i45.tinypic.com/23w9ruc.jpg

the_dude
07-24-2013, 05:46 PM
IPH differences occur for me when a building is being upgraded. Im on android and when I upgrade a building my stats dont change till completed, but they show up in my syndicate info as soon as I start the upgrade. Im sure there are other reasons, but thats one of them.

Armalg-the-Good
07-24-2013, 08:33 PM
GREE seems incapable of stopping even the most obvious of cheaters, judging by the number of players I've seen with hundreds of prizes from the upcoming syndicate war, hundreds of top1 leaderboard prizes, etc, and I'm still running into obvious RP/cash hackers (in a top 25 syndicate, no less).

If you can't stop players from cheating, at least make it more convenient to report them-- why can't we have a "report" button in game? You could even sort the priority of reports by giving tracking players succesful reporting percentage or something-- I'm sure players who have never seen million-plus stats instantly assume "hacker," even when they're actually referring to a player in FC who has bought over 100 vaults at a time before, etc. You could give players more or less weight based on how often they're reports are correct. Someone who reports every single player with higher stats than him, send that guy to the bottom of the list. But if multiple credible players are reporting a player as a cheater, it should be looked at by Support in a more timely manner.

That is a fantastic idea and it would "empower" players to filter the player base to help GREE locate the most grievous cases of cheating in a timely fashion. Your idea would also give the impression to the player base that GREE actually cares about this issue enough to put up tough screening features. Cheating will happen in any game. Cheating is only a problem when there is a widespread PERCEPTION that little is being done about cheaters. That is the case here unfortunately.

Goodison
07-24-2013, 10:39 PM
I think the IPH difference might have something to do with goodfella or tycoon. I have goodfella and When I look at members iph it seems to add the extra to their income even when they don't have either status. Tested this a little with some of the team and it seems to fit.

Trinity_1985
07-24-2013, 11:21 PM
This is way the F off topic but I accidentally deleted my NC and with in 2 days gree support replaced it. Better than I could ever expect after reading so much hate mail in the forum. Thanks

the_brein
07-25-2013, 01:22 AM
I'm on ios and for a week now, I've been robbing players with x def in profile. When the fight result comes up, it's 100k+ higher.

This is a 100% stat based game. It says something when one of the most crucial elements of the game is fubar.

Diem
07-25-2013, 12:12 PM
Is this another bug gree needs to workout or is this just how the game works now? If stats don't mean anything and it all based on random chance then why bother?

dr007
07-25-2013, 03:50 PM
I mentioned a while back that certain parts of the game should be fixed before releasing new content. This would ensure player satisfaction. Well, most. It would also ensure that gree staff work diligently because they would not earn the massive amounts that new events bring. I mean how do you release a pvp event with a broken rival list? I'm sorry 2 pvp events!!!

Timmaaay
07-25-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm not entirely sure its just perception anymore with the amount of cheaters and hackers you can readily find in the game. I know they are getting rid of them (they even posted a thread about what they have done to try to get rid of them), I just dont think enough is being done. Its not a perception that they arent trying, its that they aren't actually doing enough. Also, telling the community you dont talk about cheaters just makes it worse. We know cheaters exist, we have no idea if they are doing anything about it and then we arent allowed to talk about specific people or know if and when a player gets banned or a syndicate gets booted. Frustrated "clean" players who are less likely to spend $$ on the game is what happens....

That is a fantastic idea and it would "empower" players to filter the player base to help GREE locate the most grievous cases of cheating in a timely fashion. Your idea would also give the impression to the player base that GREE actually cares about this issue enough to put up tough screening features. Cheating will happen in any game. Cheating is only a problem when there is a widespread PERCEPTION that little is being done about cheaters. That is the case here unfortunately.