PDA

View Full Version : hey gree there is a big issue thats been going on 16-18 hrs and we still havent heard

syltaylor
07-24-2013, 11:23 AM
hey gree there is a big issue thats been going on 16-18 hrs and we still havent heard back from you. that one down there tittled cant access my faction and im the leader. can you please respond so we know if you are fixing it.

I know this post is some kind of nono but its really frustrating when we dont hear from someone after all this time

Demo
07-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Yes, Gree/Moderators, you ask us to be "Constructive" in our posts. When we ask for or need help you seem to never be around. My "Constructive" input for this thread is please be more attentive, and please work on your response times where a reply is requested.

Thank you and have a nice day.

thunder
07-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Let us know gree what is going on

SPWD
07-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Bumpppppppp

johngfoster
07-25-2013, 12:31 AM
I'm having the same problem. On my iPhone it states I am not in a faction, but my fellow faction members state that I still am. I've tried to get back in by "applying" using our faction code, but at first (after the confirmation that I actually want to join the faction) I get the swirling circle like it is "thinking" and then it just disappears. I repeat it and get an error message saying "CANNOT REACH SERVER. PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN". However, the rest of the game seems to be working just fine, so my internet connection is also working just fine.

Thing I've tried in order to resolve the issue:
-closed the game and re-entered it
-shut my phone completely off and restarted it (rebooted it)
-downloaded the most recent update to the game (today)

None of this has made any difference. It is still the same. I noticed this problem for the first time this morning. Last night the game was working fine on my phone.

What's going on, and how do I get back into my faction? Do I have to remove the game from my phone and start all over again? (if so, then I'm done with this stupid game--not spending any more gold if that's the way it is!)

thunder
07-25-2013, 12:58 AM
I get the same thing cannot reach server when try to add faction code in. Im losing millions of dollars in game cash. Got people that should be weaker but is stronger raiding me for millions. Gree hasnt made any announcements

Blueridge
07-25-2013, 03:39 AM
Gree please say something about this issue just let us know your working on it that would help something

Thanks

Screwloose
07-25-2013, 03:44 AM
We've fixed the problem - most accounts should go back to normal right away. For those that didn't, our CS team is working on repairs and that should be finished soon. You can also fix it by leaving/rejoining as was mentioned.

This was posted yesterday, yet it appears there is no fix if you are leader.

I've had no response to my ticket though, not even the usual acknowledgement that they have received it and are working on a fix!!

WI(AusNz)
07-25-2013, 04:10 AM
I just had this problem happen to me. There is nothing the you can do alone to fix it. You need to get your faction members to actually boot you from the faction. Only once that is done, should you reapply to the faction. Problem fixed.

HGF69
07-25-2013, 04:15 AM
I just had this problem happen to me. There is nothing the you can do alone to fix it. You need to get your faction members to actually boot you from the faction. Only once that is done, should you reapply to the faction. Problem fixed.

Isn't the person in question a Faction Leader tho? Nobody can boot him. Only FLs can boot so he can't boot himself.

Loondog
07-25-2013, 08:45 AM
This is crazy, how long till we hear this is fixed? You can't leave the faction and rejoin, because it still thinks you are in. You cant send a request to the faction or have the faction send a request to you.

Completely shutting down MW does not work. Completely Shutting down the phone does not work. Reloading the application from apple does not work.

Gree you need to respond atleast! I want to know what is going on, and how long I will be down!

AlexFoo
07-25-2013, 08:51 AM
bombarding support will get you more response than posting here. just saying.

johngfoster
07-25-2013, 07:18 PM

I've had no response to my ticket though, not even the usual acknowledgement that they have received it and are working on a fix!!

Mine hasn't been fixed yet. I'm not a leader of a faction, so I guess my faction could boot me, but then I loose my place on the donation log :( I know, not the end of the world, but still, I wish they would at least respond to this thread.

Mr. Wolfpacker
07-25-2013, 09:01 PM
The same problem happened to me, the way I fixed it was to create a new faction then leave it and rejoin the faction I was in before. Hope this helps!

johngfoster
07-25-2013, 11:00 PM

The same problem happened to me, the way I fixed it was to create a new faction then leave it and rejoin the faction I was in before. Hope this helps!

That trick did not work for me.

TheOracle
07-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Our engineers have identified the issue with a very small number of players who are not being able to access their faction. Please submit a ticket if you have not already and when we get to your ticket we'll be able to manually fix it from our side.

syltaylor
07-25-2013, 11:13 PM
My ticket should have been one of the first but have not heard from anyone. I just tried the create a faction a leave it thing and that did not work either.

Screwloose
07-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Our engineers have identified the issue with a very small number of players who are not being able to access their faction. Please submit a ticket if you have not already and when we get to your ticket we'll be able to manually fix it from our side.

I submitted a ticket two days ago and then again today, but I haven't had a response or a fix.

Dutchie
07-26-2013, 03:39 AM
I submitted a ticket two days ago and then again today, but I haven't had a response or a fix.

Submitting multiple tickets for the same issue really isn't going to expedite the resolution to your issue. In matter of fact, I suspect it will do the complete opposite as they have to deal with even more tickets, slowing the whole process down, therefore increasing response times.

We know the GREE Support response times are terrible. You would think that 6 months down the line they would have caught up with their backlog by throwing more bodies at it but it seems they are using other tricks to close tickets.

It must be frustrating for the player when they have an issue, particularly with this issue if you are a faction leader. Hope you get sorted soon.

Screwloose
07-26-2013, 04:26 AM
Submitting multiple tickets for the same issue really isn't going to expedite the resolution to your issue. In matter of fact, I suspect it will do the complete opposite as they have to deal with even more tickets, slowing the whole process down, therefore increasing response times.

We know the GREE Support response times are terrible. You would think that 6 months down the line they would have caught up with their backlog by throwing more bodies at it but it seems they are using other tricks to close tickets.

It must be frustrating for the player when they have an issue, particularly with this issue if you are a faction leader. Hope you get sorted soon.

I submitted a follow up ticket before I had read the response from Oracle on the forum. In the past with issues etc that I've had, I have always received some kind of response with hours, even if its just to let me know they have received it and are aware of the issues. This has been over two days without a response.

A simple acknowledgment of the ticket content would of resulted in me not sending a second ticket. I appreciate they are busy, but how hard would it be to type out a two line response to say they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix?

haKKaMeE
07-26-2013, 05:43 AM
Hi all
I faced the same prob too n have logged a support request
Hope to hear from gree soon
May u all have a great weekend ahead of u

syltaylor
07-27-2013, 12:01 AM
Bump. Hey gree how long should we expect to wait to get this fixed. I'm really starting to worry bc its been 5 days and for being among the first tickets sent in that's a pretty long wait. Especially if it was just a small few affected.

Screwloose
07-27-2013, 01:50 AM
If any Leaders manage to get back in after a fix from Gree, please post in here how long it took so we have an idea of how long you had to wait, and also so we know Gree are doing something about it as they don't seem to be replying to the tickets on this one.

The Phoenix II
07-27-2013, 10:30 AM
I submitted a follow up ticket before I had read the response from Oracle on the forum. In the past with issues etc that I've had, I have always received some kind of response with hours, even if its just to let me know they have received it and are aware of the issues. This has been over two days without a response.

A simple acknowledgment of the ticket content would of resulted in me not sending a second ticket. I appreciate they are busy, but how hard would it be to type out a two line response to say they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix?

It's always wise to have a low expectation to minimise disappointment ... It's the only way to keep your sanity regarding tickets!!!

Screwloose
07-27-2013, 11:16 AM
It's always wise to have a low expectation to minimise disappointment ... It's the only way to keep your sanity regarding tickets!!!

This is very true.

I finally had an acknowledgement of my ticket today, so I do atleast know they are aware of our situation and are working on a fix, it's some consolation I suppose that I know they are trying to do something to fix the problems we are suffering.

haKKaMeE
07-27-2013, 08:37 PM
Still no reply from gree
Tournament goin to start soon..unable to access current faction or make donation
Prompt action require..tq

Screwloose
07-30-2013, 09:27 AM
Still no fix, how long is this going to take? Even an estimated time would be nice.

fils
07-30-2013, 09:45 AM
And while a solution to your (and others) situations isn't find, there are multiple factions stocking concrete and cash without any chance to apply them in walls nor upgrades.

Please solve this ASAP Gree.

Screwloose
07-31-2013, 12:44 PM
Sorry to be bumping this to the top guys, I just want it to be kept near page one so they can see we haven't got access still!!

Screwloose
07-31-2013, 01:00 PM
Congrats Psycho one, now you can toddle off and start your own threads......

GEMH
07-31-2013, 01:12 PM
Hey Modern War players, if you are in a faction but cannot access your faction, please send a help request to Support. Additionally, you will need to include your faction name, and the invite code of another faction mate for reference, to insure Support can locate your faction. After your request is received, Support must manually remove you and then add you again. The upside is that you have access to your faction again, the downside may be that your donation logs are gone.