PDA

View Full Version : dragon ops units bought with valor

ssking06
07-24-2013, 07:48 AM
These units show up from time to time when I check unit you can buy.. is this a glitch and can you get in trouble for buying them even though they show up and dispear on their own?some of them cost 84k in valor.

Any help would be great

mickymacirl
07-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Send in a ticket to Gree, I did.

HGF69
07-24-2013, 08:13 AM
We here's another well known glitch.

Personally I've never bought valor units via the top 45 list but I don't see an issue with it. Its a Gree problem and BTW they know it exists!! So the onus really is on them to fix it. Its not been patched in any update despite them knowing. A bit like drop 100% drop rates, they don't care. Its like a supermarket having promotions that are in the buyers favour to a huge benefit. I say go for it but don't complain if Gree reverses what you bought somehow. Of course others will call you a hacker but stick n stones n all that.

KalebR
07-24-2013, 11:03 PM
I've seen a lot of people with them but when I try to buy I am not a high enough rank

KFH
07-25-2013, 12:04 AM
These units show up from time to time when I check unit you can buy.. is this a glitch and can you get in trouble for buying them even though they show up and dispear on their own?some of them cost 84k in valor.

Any help would be greatThis doesn't work for IOS which i have, but i that some android users can buy them. It use to be that you could only buy from an opponents top 45 screen, but now i have been told you can buy them from any of your allies. This has been happening for a year or so maybe more and the powers above know about it, i'm guessing it is alright.
The stuff that people get in trouble for seems to be energy that keeps refilling, then knowing that shouldn't happen they farm a bunch of units. this way of playing seems like the android gift, and being an ios user i have no problem with that, since they deal with so much ..... still wish the powers above would give an answer to this.

And we take a drink>...................................

Philly982
07-25-2013, 07:28 AM
I had a glitch where I was unable to see or purchase any of the newer cash or valor units for quite some time. Over the past weekend when I was away from the forum I received an Android update which made them available to me and up popped all these new high priced valor units which at the time I thought might have been new high priced valor units available for everyone. I quickly purchased a few of the highest priced valor units. Then when I revisited the forum I saw this issue and the fact that they should have been unavailable to me and now I feel bad about it. I have sent in a ticket to Gree about the matter admitting that I purchased a few and added the fact that they are still available for purchase, however I will not be purchasing any more since I now know that they should not have been available to me in the first place.

On that note, I wonder if those that have purchased these units will be allowed to keep them after this mistake as many have been allowed to keep the Infantry Assault Leader after that mistake. After all that was only ten rivals that had to be defeated for a much higher stat unit that is indestructible whereas this mistake cost many thousands of valor for a destructible unit. If I am not allowed to keep them I would completely understand as I did not earn or deserve them, however it would at least be nice to get the valor back I spent on them since I did not know that it was a mistake at the time.

whitefire
07-25-2013, 08:20 AM
Philly,
I don't think Gree will really care that much as fixing it will take too much time. I think you're fine unless you have hundreds of them (in which case you'd probably be cheating : ) ).

I saw it too during the war and had a stack of valor but just went for regular units. I found that even though they are nice, it's not that economically viable to have them. For it to make a difference you need an amount of valor you cannot have at that level (usually), when they perish it hurts much more and -again usually- buying smaller ones gives you better stats. At least it does for me.

But I must say your honesty is refreshing