PDA

View Full Version : Still stats fail

keeskiller
07-24-2013, 04:55 AM
Hi people,

on my profile shows that i have 203099 atk.

When i attack rivals it will drop down to even 130.000... but it is sometimes 160.000

Why is it not 200k????? I can't attack people of the same rank..

I am level 155, (free player!) and have 500 allies.. Plz Let me know

(android player)

cheers

I am a cow
07-24-2013, 04:56 AM
Android? if yes do not mention to gree but pls tell us

keeskiller
07-24-2013, 04:57 AM
yes android. why not?

keeskiller
07-24-2013, 04:58 AM
but is my profile giving me a wrong number? (the 200k?) Because members from my faction say that i have this amount of atk/def..

I am a cow
07-24-2013, 05:00 AM
ok you are screwed android stats are f...ed up 200k means 130k etc really retarded ask anyone

keeskiller
07-24-2013, 05:03 AM
whahah ok thank you, but whyy? Does this system count all my units or something? I only buy units needed for LTQ missions and only purchase Valor unit like Eternety Fighter and Nuclear Option (got them from another rival (H)!!)

Philly982
07-24-2013, 05:22 AM
whahah ok thank you, but whyy?

Unfortunately it is just the way it has been for quite some time for Android. I believe it is just a display error in which boosts or something is calculated incorrectly and that there is no rhyme or reason to the inflated stats.

I used to think that the inflated stats were the highest possible score that one could achieve considering the best rolls of chance and skill points during a single attack, but I no longer think this. It seems the higher your stats become the farther off base they become which leads me to believe it is inaccurately compounded bonuses.

I feel the best way to find out what your real attack score should be is by doing boss cash hits. You can also take an average of rival attack scores, but you will need a large sample size to be close to accurate since attack scores can swing so much even against the same rival. My attack score can easily swing over 100K per attack, which is kind of sad since I can still remember the day when I was so excited for finally eclipsing 100K total stats.

In the end I think Android players have to accept it for what it is and just learn Gree's Android math where 1 = 1 no longer applies. I now look at 300K on a profile and interpret it as 187K and so on....

keeskiller
07-24-2013, 05:54 AM
Unfortunately it is just the way it has been for quite some time for Android. I believe it is just a display error in which boosts or something is calculated incorrectly and that there is no rhyme or reason to the inflated stats.

I used to think that the inflated stats were the highest possible score that one could achieve considering the best rolls of chance and skill points during a single attack, but I no longer think this. It seems the higher your stats become the farther off base they become which leads me to believe it is inaccurately compounded bonuses.

I feel the best way to find out what your real attack score should be is by doing boss cash hits. You can also take an average of rival attack scores, but you will need a large sample size to be close to accurate since attack scores can swing so much even against the same rival. My attack score can easily swing over 100K per attack, which is kind of sad since I can still remember the day when I was so excited for finally eclipsing 100K total stats.

In the end I think Android players have to accept it for what it is and just learn Gree's Android math where 1 = 1 no longer applies. I now look at 300K on a profile and interpret it as 187K and so on....

really? Jezus.. yes cash hit was last war something of 145k i think.. but sometimes i can beat somebody with 225k def.. (raiding) and sometimes i lose to somebody that has 180k def on his profile (Raiding)

Pretty crap. But i will accept it.. hope that they will do something about it.

Reaper*7
07-24-2013, 06:14 AM
I got the same problem after war I had 396k attack and 400k def and now it shows 380k attack and 360k defense when I attack some one it shows 378k I'm on iso iPhone 3GS

trueblue
07-24-2013, 06:19 AM
i`m on droid and i get the same mis reading stats as you.
i tend to knock 10000 off my attack stats and look for someone based on these stats.

07-24-2013, 06:25 AM
On droid the only way to know your stats is to have some one else look at it for. It is the fluctuation that makes me mad. I have a 300k fluctuation in my stats

Wheeler
07-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Ive recently came to the conclusion the bonuses are added twice. I can tell you about how I figured this out but it's long and boring and I don't feel like typing that much. Best way to get a rough estimate is have an iOS using faction member look at your stats on the members page. Then average all your boosts for that stat and multiply that percent by whatever stat. It's not 100% accurate but a lot more so than anything the stat screen tells you. Or if your on the epic boss it will be your cash attack. The most accurate way I almost forgot about have a friend that has iOS find you on their alliance list and that should be the number with bonuses. Good luck trying to have somebody dig through 500 allies to find you.

SPWD
07-24-2013, 07:37 AM
On droid the only way to know your stats is to have some one else look at it for. It is the fluctuation that makes me mad. I have a 300k fluctuation in my stats

Same here on android,but this^^^doesnt always work,as my mate on android not in my faction sees me higher than I do,then my ipad sees me lower than most but I went up about 15k during the fvf ,boss and beat so many rivals event I went down 1k from my ipad ? And another non faction ios mate sees me slightly more or less depending when I ask him to look.
An iOS faction buddy sees our leader who is on iOS 100k down and also me the same,yet when I attack I see higher than they see so I know the very low stats are wrong,I've no idea what to believe and I've no idea how they get so many variations,also sometimes looking at me from my ipad I earn less money an hour SOMETIMES.

Steve

jimb0b
07-24-2013, 07:46 AM
i have the same issue, my att is 351k, yet when attacking rivals my att jumps frmo 280-210

Best way to see what your attack is, is to wait until the boss event, hit the boss with a cash hit and see what the numbers are.

Hooligany
07-24-2013, 07:51 AM
Get a rival to attk u n tell u ur defense.
Or get ur rival visit ur base n tell u ur stats. iOS users.
Ur faction will show only ur raw stats. Ur allies will see partly boosted n ur rivals Gould give u the most accurate 1

jimb0b
07-24-2013, 08:11 AM
Get a rival to attk u n tell u ur defense.
Or get ur rival visit ur base n tell u ur stats. iOS users.
Ur faction will show only ur raw stats. Ur allies will see partly boosted n ur rivals Gould give u the most accurate 1

Tried this - my faction see my raw stat att as 240k, yet i still manage to get as low as 210. it is the fluctuations which annoy me, if it was constant would be much better. annoyingly this got worse on the last major update. i was averaging between 310-290. now as long as 210 high as 340.

07-24-2013, 11:06 AM
Tried this - my faction see my raw stat att as 240k, yet i still manage to get as low as 210. it is the fluctuations which annoy me, if it was constant would be much better. annoyingly this got worse on the last major update. i was averaging between 310-290. now as long as 210 high as 340.

The sad thing is I fluctuate more than your total stats. 1.22 mil - 900k while in faction. 980k-720k out of faction

keeskiller
07-24-2013, 12:44 PM
wow really that much of fluctuation? I thought that i saw a updat fix on this issue lately? Sirius or CJ Please get ut informed..

jchow69
07-24-2013, 12:58 PM
On Android, it says on profile that I have 19k attack, but when I battle, it says 15k. It's my second account that I play on PC.

candyson
07-24-2013, 01:17 PM
My profile shows 110k stats, but I'm more around 90-95k stats.

ffp
07-24-2013, 02:32 PM
There used to be an older version that worked until this morning that should true stats in the faction profile. Oh yeah, the numbers matched boss cash hits, and when you visit rivals profile more than once, the numbers dont keep increasing. That version was the holy grail of android versions.

RIP I missed you already. That version was 3.7.0.2. It was close to perfect and was diabled by gree. All we are left with are its bastard stepsons, promises the world statwise but when you actually need it, underdelivers.

daniel pena
07-25-2013, 01:42 PM
In android, there is a "?" that says:
These are approximate values INCLUDING bonuses. During battle, these values can vary based on unit counter types.

its ridiculous..
on android, it uses bonuses, but its calculated over ALL units, independent of amount of allies
on iphone, it does not use bonuses, but its still calculated over ALL units, independent of ammount of allies

either android or iphone, you cant be sure of your attack
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61008-what-about-this-old-glitch-%28android-stats%29-Will-it-be-fixed&p=864441&viewfull=1#post864441

the best way to know your attack is the boss... use cash hit and write down the value... that is your maximum attack using only units that you bring to the battle (eg.: if 400 allies, 1600 best attack units)

Bismarck
07-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Playing on Android, I am sick and tired of this fluctuation. The higher your stats get, the more they fluctuate. Currently, I'm at 120k stats, yet I'm lucky to get an attack over 100k. It drops down to 80k, and averages 80-95k. If the stats were 'concrete', it'd make this much easier. What you see in your profile is exactly what you deal. If someone has a defense amount lower that your attack, you win, no questions asked. It'd be simple, logical, and solve this problem for good. I know it won't happen, but it really would be more efficient.

Edit: Managed to up my stats to around 135k, and it still drops down to the 90k range, but I am seeing much more attack scores over 100k now.

Oceanz
07-25-2013, 05:29 PM
Sorry, just saw this thread after I made mine

lakelander
08-15-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm using an iOS device and my stats and the stats I see of rivals are always +- 1-2k. Very close and never surprised. We have players in our faction using android and the stats they see of themselves compared to what I see on an iOS system is a huge difference. I see their stats about 40% lower while viewing from within the faction and 10% lower when viewing as an ally. I have concluded, based on their battle results that the ally view is very accurate.

If you need to know what your true stats are with relative confidence, have an ally look at your stats using an iOS device. It sucks to not know what your stats truly are when you're trying to battle someone especially in the WD events. Good luck Android users...............