PDA

View Full Version : Dogs of War and Ferr's Emperors, The Coalition has formed

Ferr
07-24-2013, 01:23 AM
Official announcement:

Today, the two factions Dogs Of War and the Emperors have concluded a coalition agreement. Both coalition partners will keep their own identity and will share a common goal : to liberate the MW-game from the Gree supported tyrant currently named SUP which spreads like a virus.

The coalition is based on true friendship, honor, descency, respect and equality. It is expected that more factions will join The Coalition as an alternative to the dark cartell.

Explanatory note:
The first negotiations started 4 weeks ago. Last week all elements of the cooperation were ironed out. During the Australia event all aspects of the cooperation were tested and, as expected, carried out by all members of both factions. Upon evaluation of the Australian battle last night it was concluded that The Coalition worked perfectly and virtual champagne was served.

Personally, I am very exited what is happening here. The forum may often be a negative platform but our own is certainly not. We all strife to have various alternative battle strategies and with this coalition more alternatives present themselves. I expect that cartell members will rethink their current position within SUP. Let alone those cartell members who have completely lost their identity and faction. Being used as slaves to SUP 1 must hurt daily. As of today however, there is an alternative; The Coalition. Those factions who have transferred leadership of their faction to a SUP-adept, we may not be able to save anymore. However, even in such cases individual members can join one of the coalition partners.

PS if you want to be part of the epic battle against SUP and become a hero in defeating the bullies of this game this summer, there is still time to join! You will know how to find us. SUP's days are numbered ;).

Yours,

Tito89
07-24-2013, 01:33 AM
honestly? i think this wont work, to be the best you have to beat the best. so to do that you must have spent more gold than sup as they have more bonuses from coming 1st, battle every hour on the hour and maybe just maybe you'll have a chance. i mean no negativity, i think in wars to come you'll eventually get them. but good luck all the same.

JohnnyR
07-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Any names for the coalition? Puppies and Penguins, perhaps? ;-P

Just razzin' ya Ferr. Ya received a thrashin' recently, I really had hope man. :-/

ffp
07-24-2013, 01:51 AM
You know what's cheaper to beat SOUP? Give them all an all expenses paid 3 day trip to a 'masseuse' parlor where there is no internet and cell phones are not allowed.

We have a winner

Baraka
07-24-2013, 02:05 AM
I love how you call us the Tyrants Wen you single handedly are driving cost through the roof. You know you will never get first but yet you spend more and more pushing your team and SUP1s spending up, thus feeding Gree. Now you probably think Dogs are going to get 3rd as well. That won't happen either, all that's going to do is put yet more money in Grees pockets. So who's a Tyrant again. I know you like to give yourself a pretty picture on here but a lot of people are starting to see the truth. I must admit though I am jealous of all that extra Valor you get and I would love 100% extra defence from my buildings. O well.

Yours

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 02:09 AM
Als je eerste wil komen denk ik dat je drie honderd miljoen punten nodig heb! Dus spaar je centjes ;P

jon_funzio
07-24-2013, 02:14 AM
A few things to clear up:

The Cartel
1. The cartel has no dark agenda; it is simply a group of teams who are trying to make the game cheaper by sharing intelligence - Ferr was asked to join but refused.
2. The name may have been a poor choice admittedly, as it sounds a little sinister - "The happy cuddle club" didn't gain traction though.
3. The cartel is anti-hacking, anti-glitching and anti-abuse of any sort and requires thorough scrutiny of every member of the collaborating teams - including skill points, health regen, inventory and boosts.

The Coalition
1. What will the coalition be doing about the abusers of the ToS within their teams? A LARGE number of canine players have stats which make no sense, until you see that they have two of many of their boost buildings. Upon further investigation this appears to have been a deliberate glitch, deleting a building once and getting two is careless, doing this on multiple boosts, across a swathe of the team seems deliberately co-ordinated cheating.
2. I have every respect for Ferr on his anti-violator stance, and hope that he and the coalition will act immediately to remedy this situation.

Let's not make this about "good vs evil" or anything silly, having refused to join the original collaboration, Ferr is simply imitating it - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Tito89
07-24-2013, 02:18 AM

The Cartel
1. The cartel has no dark agenda; it is simply a group of teams who are trying to make the game cheaper by sharing intelligence - Ferr was asked to join but refused.
2. The name may have been a poor choice admittedly, as it sounds a little sinister - "The happy cuddle club" didn't gain traction though.
3. The cartel is anti-hacking, anti-glitching and anti-abuse of any sort and requires thorough scrutiny of every member of the collaborating teams - including skill points, health regen, inventory and boosts.

The Coalition
1. What will the coalition be doing about the abusers of the ToS within their teams? A LARGE number of canine players have stats which make no sense, until you see that they have two of many of their boost buildings. Upon further investigation this appears to have been a deliberate glitch, deleting a building once and getting two is careless, doing this on multiple boosts, across a swathe of the team seems deliberately co-ordinated cheating.
2. I have every respect for Ferr on his anti-violator stance, and hope that he and the coalition will act immediately to remedy this situation.

Let's not make this about "good vs evil" or anything silly, having refused to join the original collaboration, Ferr is simply imitating it - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

politics, politics, politics. instead of making alliances and trying to destroy "tyranny in the game", just play the game. do your talking during world domination. dont talk the talk if you cannot walk the walk.

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 02:20 AM
Bullies, tyrants... it is like being in a playground. Just to become #1 of a dumb game. Who cares because I don't! Everyone has the choice to spend or not to spend. If people drive it up higher beyond what you can afford, then stop spending. If people try to aim higher by spending more and fill GREE's pockets, then it is their money and their prerogative. If people are reluctant to give up their position, again it is their money and their prerogative. I think 100 million will be cracked soon, it is only a matter of time. Just remember it is only a game! Wish everyone trying to achieve what they want to achieve good luck whether that is by keeping their position at #1 or trying to get to #1 and remember to have fun... after all this is just entertainment!

Tito89
07-24-2013, 02:22 AM
Bullies, tyrants... it is like being in a playground. Just to become #1 of a dumb game. Who cares because I don't! Everyone has the choice to spend or not to spend. If people drive it up higher beyond what you can afford, then stop spending. If people try to aim higher by spending more and fill GREE's pockets, then it is their money and their prerogative. If people are reluctant to give up their position, again it is their money and their prerogative. I think 100 million will be cracked soon, it is only a matter of time. Just remember it is only a game! Wish everyone trying to achieve what they want to achieve good luck whether that is by keeping their position at #1 or trying to get to #1 and remember to have fun... after all this is just entertainment!

+1

10characters

jon_funzio
07-24-2013, 02:25 AM
Alliances? "The cartel" is no alliance, it's a group of teams who share intelligence and thus spend less on scouting. There are lots of unofficial agreements like this throughout the game, this one has just been singled out. I'm unsure why the announcement of another one requires a pompous forum post though?

Look at this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62163-Winners-for-the-Battle-for-Australia!
All coalition and cartel members have let their WD scores do the talking, the majority of the Top 15, if not all(?), are in cartel, coalition or intel sharing agreements.

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 02:34 AM
Alliances? "The cartel" is no alliance, it's a group of teams who share intelligence and thus spend less on scouting. There are lots of unofficial agreements like this throughout the game, this one has just been singled out. I'm unsure why the announcement of another one requires a pompous forum post though?

Look at this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62163-Winners-for-the-Battle-for-Australia!
All coalition and cartel members have let their WD scores do the talking, the majority of the Top 15, if not all(?), are in cartel, coalition or intel sharing agreements.

Errr... when the cartel was announced, I am sure there were posts on that too... Just accept there are two sides in this game and from where I am standing that is not going to change. So stop moaning about it and just get on with playing the game. Posting about it is not going to make it change. Accept it for what it is and if you don't like it, get out! End of.

mickymacirl
07-24-2013, 02:34 AM

It appears you are correct, I had noticed 1 with multiple boosts, which was explained as a Gree glitch and issue but on closer inspection you are spot on. It not just a small number, its a sizable number of members.

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 02:38 AM
It appears you are correct, I had noticed 1 with multiple boosts, which was explained as a Gree glitch and issue but on closer inspection you are spot on. It not just a small number, its a sizable number of members.

From what I heard, PUN also played this trick... certainly former members did.

mickymacirl
07-24-2013, 02:39 AM
From what I heard, PUN also played this trick... certainly former members did.

Yep, former member, not members, that person isn't around anymore for obvious reasons.

CRAWFORD
07-24-2013, 02:56 AM
Yawn.... Thanks for the info I guess

jon_funzio
07-24-2013, 03:00 AM
Errr... when the cartel was announced, I am sure there were posts on that too... Just accept there are two sides in this game and from where I am standing that is not going to change. So stop moaning about it and just get on with playing the game. Posting about it is not going to make it change. Accept it for what it is and if you don't like it, get out! End of.

Who's moaning? Not sure where you're coming from. The only posts about the cartel were from PJ - who was never in it.

Anyway, no one's complaining about the formation of rival "teams", that makes it more fun - let's just make sure that ALL violators of the ToS are removed from the game.

Rough Neck
07-24-2013, 03:02 AM
Yep, former member, not members, that person isn't around anymore for obvious reasons.

Woh, nothing new, Flash has started it and you're a bit late, blaming the original PUN no longer ere to defend himself!

senex morosus
07-24-2013, 03:04 AM
The cartel has always been organized by SUP2 and not SUP1. The idea originally came from Pirate Justice but as he started to be aggressive towards his team, he kept changing what the cartel was about and steered towards a GREE boycott. The forums used cartel banners and SUP2 used the name. I do agree it does sound sinister but how many months has it been since someone wanted to boycott a war, spend less in WD, know how far they are from each other, none of these were given to the top 10 teams. You end up seeing a huge gap in points between rank 11 and 10. With the cartel's alliance, all teams get to know where everyone stands in WD. The whole point of it was to save gold and enjoy the game but Ferr, you never wanted this. What you have successfully done is convince this forum that we are the bullies and you are the innocent victim in all this. I would be pissed too if my 72M IPH base was being raided by one team every single day but I wouldn't be a sore loser about it and call the rest of their faction bullies. Collect your buildings, just like everyone else, and you won't be seeing then hovering around your base. I have seen too many screenshots of your base trashed that I start to understand why you hate SUP1 so much. I have a well respected leader who has never yelled or been frustrated at anyone, let alone, break an ipad from anger. But I guess in your eyes, he is the biggest bully.

The people you call the dark side has a strict rule regarding hackers. They will try to give proper advice but hackers get kicked. You are getting too desperate to beat SUP1 that you are recruiting cheaters yourself. Every single one of us in SUP saw the hacker The Ripper sent to us during Ireland to wipe out boosts. Just like someone said above, your new friends have a few with fishy accounts but you are getting desperate. You can talk as much crap as you like but there is no jury here. SUP plays MW based on spending. Those who can spend more will go to the higher teams depending on requirements. Quite the opposite of rank 2 but that's what makes it fun for us. I just feel terrible for those who are spending so much money on rank 2 when they could get better stats moving to rank one, but I understand this is all a pissing contest filled with desperation. It is absolutely bizarre how one wants to defeat a top team by avoiding them while that top team has been praying to get rank 2 team as much as possible. All I can say is good luck and best of luck in Zoo1 and Zoo2 against the competition.

mickymacirl
07-24-2013, 03:05 AM
Who's moaning? Not sure where you're coming from. The only posts about the cartel were from PJ - who was never in it.

Anyway, no one's complaining about the formation of rival "teams", that makes it more fun - let's just make sure that ALL violators of the ToS are removed from the game.

With the Dogs and Ferr together it will certainly make it a bit more interesting! Bring on the battle for Canada!

mickymacirl
07-24-2013, 03:05 AM
Woh, nothing new, Flash has started it and you're a bit late, blaming the original PUN no longer ere to defend himself!

You haven't got a clue, but then again, you cannot be blamed for that.

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 03:19 AM

Ferr better start his due diligence and ensure the coalition is in order before the WD event in Canada starts. I know he abhors cheats, so I am sure he will sort it... you'd think!

mickymacirl
07-24-2013, 03:21 AM
Ferr better start his due diligence and ensure the coalition is in order before the WD event in Canada starts. I know he abhors cheats, so I am sure he will sort it... you'd think!

If Ferr is anything, he's consistent, so I expect him to certainly check now that this has been brought to his attention.

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 03:21 AM

Trolls don't have a clue about anything... they just, what's the word...

TROLL!

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-24-2013, 03:27 AM
Nice one. Good job.

Join german faction 809759679. Top 296. Gg for top 100 soon. I did 320k wd points alone.

DFI
07-24-2013, 03:34 AM
I haven't checked all the prizes (1st vs 2nd) since the beginning, but at some point, it's going to be difficult to beat someone who has better bonuses than you. Even at the lower levels, the same rules apply.

Jhenry02
07-24-2013, 03:41 AM
Am I the only one that remembers the Royal Navy?
And how they became super faction?
And now they are sup2?

Seems odd that now PUN/SUP Etc has a new mortal enemy.

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 03:41 AM
...but Ferr, you never wanted this. What you have successfully done is convince this forum that we are the bullies and you are the innocent victim in all this...

...I just feel terrible for those who are spending so much money on rank 2 when they could get better stats moving to rank one, but I understand this is all a pissing contest filled with desperation. It is absolutely bizarre how one wants to defeat a top team by avoiding them while that top team has been praying to get rank 2 team as much as possible...

No, never convinced me that SUP are bullies. Maybe he feels bullied because you raid his base all the time but with $75m IPH, I would raid it too if he didn't collect on time. It is very simple to avoid being raided but if he can't be arsed to sync his 12/24/48hr buildings and set his alarm to collect...

Now if I were Ferr's shoes, I would make the members save their money over time, get enough points to make 2nd place and then when the time is ready, go all out and score 300 million WD points to gain #1 spot... I see SUP score 5 million in 1 battle and with around 60 battles on average during a WD event, that would make 300 million :)

Of course, SUP1 could do the same thing and score 301 million... LOL

The longer he leaves it, the harder it will get!

I am a cow
07-24-2013, 03:55 AM

LIKE!!!!! I understand using some money but SUP is crazy so is Ferr

Fl@sh
07-24-2013, 04:22 AM
It appears you are correct, I had noticed 1 with multiple boosts, which was explained as a Gree glitch and issue but on closer inspection you are spot on. It not just a small number, its a sizable number of members.Upon further inspection, it seems as though people within the original penguin team have suspicious accounts as well. Looks like they should look a little deeper than just which units are in their inventory.

Chuck Nuts
07-24-2013, 04:34 AM
Baraka, your logic is hilarious. How could Ferr be single handedly driving up the costs of the game? You are implying that the pirates have no choice but to spend more than Ferr. ....or perhaps you are implying that Ferr is personally tapping the recharge button on Pirate Lord's iPad as well, but that would at least take two hands. ;-)

The Pirates bait the masses with reasonable discussion about giving less money to Gree but then they pay for 25% more points than Ferr to ensure their lead. They know how to stop spending if they want to. We all know how to spend less money on this game if we want to. Don't try to use reason or logic to convince people that they should only spend $1000 per month instead of $2000 per month on a video game. We have all stepped beyond reason the day that we bought our first vault of digital gold.

Anyone in a top 10 faction is clearly motivated by objectives other than lowering their credit card statements.

I love how you call us the Tyrants Wen you single handedly are driving cost through the roof. You know you will never get first but yet you spend more and more pushing your team and SUP1s spending up, thus feeding Gree. Now you probably think Dogs are going to get 3rd as well. That won't happen either, all that's going to do is put yet more money in Grees pockets. So who's a Tyrant again. I know you like to give yourself a pretty picture on here but a lot of people are starting to see the truth. I must admit though I am jealous of all that extra Valor you get and I would love 100% extra defence from my buildings. O well.

Yours

Agent Orange
07-24-2013, 04:56 AM
Well that was an interesting read. Ferr good luck to you, but unless you consolidate your strongest players with the deepest pockets into one team this whole process seems to sound nice but will make no difference.

Speed ump
07-24-2013, 05:14 AM
This is what I was afraid of flash, the fleas are spreading.

Forty9
07-24-2013, 05:36 AM
Ferr keep making SUP pay. I can see small chinks appearing in SUPs armour. First time I've seen them moan about pushing prices up. Make them pay heavily for 1st position. Funny watching SUP show themselves as the big girls they really are.

trueblue
07-24-2013, 06:06 AM
its about time gree had two divisions when it comes to wd battles.
the game is becoming very stagnant we all know before the battle starts who`s going to
win,..boring.
let the top 100 teams battle amongst themselves to give the rest of the factions a chance of glory and
have the chance of improving stats/bonuses.
just a thought.....???

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-24-2013, 06:08 AM
Official announcement:

Today, the two factions Dogs Of War and the Emperors have concluded a coalition agreement. Both coalition partners will keep their own identity and will share a common goal : to liberate the MW-game from the Gree supported tyrant currently named SUP which spreads like a virus.

The coalition is based on true friendship, honor, descency, respect and equality. It is expected that more factions will join The Coalition as an alternative to the dark cartell.

Explanatory note:
The first negotiations started 4 weeks ago. Last week all elements of the cooperation were ironed out. During the Australia event all aspects of the cooperation were tested and, as expected, carried out by all members of both factions. Upon evaluation of the Australian battle last night it was concluded that The Coalition worked perfectly and virtual champagne was served.

Personally, I am very exited what is happening here. The forum may often be a negative platform but our own is certainly not. We all strife to have various alternative battle strategies and with this coalition more alternatives present themselves. I expect that cartell members will rethink their current position within SUP. Let alone those cartell members who have completely lost their identity and faction. Being used as slaves to SUP 1 must hurt daily. As of today however, there is an alternative; The Coalition. Those factions who have transferred leadership of their faction to a SUP-adept, we may not be able to save anymore. However, even in such cases individual members can join one of the coalition partners.

PS if you want to be part of the epic battle against SUP and become a hero in defeating the bullies of this game this summer, there is still time to join! You will know how to find us. SUP's days are numbered ;).

Yours,

Proud to be in this coalition.i Did average 300 to 400k wd points but in lower tier .
If u cant beat us, join us!

Gambit12
07-24-2013, 06:09 AM
Ferr's team won't stand a chance against SUP1. Ferr's team average stats is around 1.5M to 2M A/D while SUP1 has 2.5M to 3M A/D. This uneven stats against each other will make a difference who will win every WD event.

Ferr used to be #1 in stats cause he always win the Auction event Ultimate Weapon. Nowadays, when 2 LE set came out that's when everyone jump in & purchase like a hundreds of them. Stats went up so fast aggressively in no time...

Its unbelievable that PJ has way higher stats than Ferr's after those 2 LE set had showed up...

thunder
07-24-2013, 06:16 AM
Why dont you say that joykillers is also with ferr and dogs?

Rough Neck
07-24-2013, 06:21 AM

Let put our differences aside, the past is the past, this guy is a legend and built MW nr 1 faction, he left quietly and why can't SUP just leave him alone and carry on with everyday life, whatever it is, no reason to dig out old wound and I do have a lot of respect for him.
To my great friend temporary left MW, not goodbye but see you around.......

mickymacirl
07-24-2013, 06:31 AM
Let put our differences aside, the past is the past, this guy is a legend and built MW nr 1 faction, he left quietly and why can't SUP just leave him alone and carry on with everyday life, whatever it is, no reason to dig out old wound and I do have a lot of respect for him.
To my great friend temporary left MW, not goodbye but see you around.......

I haven't bad mouthed anyone, thanks.

Rough Neck
07-24-2013, 06:35 AM
I haven't bad mouthed anyone, thanks.

Thank you and have a good day

Speed ump
07-24-2013, 06:37 AM
I would not say quietly, he spoke quite loudly in here until he was no longer able, and then again on his own wall, and others. Rough, You're the one who brought him up in several cases. I believe we just responded to that. Yes, he helped found us, yes he fought the hackers vigorously for a long time, then the allure of the dark side tempted and I suppose could not be resisted. Unfortunately it appears he spread the message of the darkside to others before he left. I do hope he enjoys all his extra free time now in his new digs.

Rough Neck
07-24-2013, 06:50 AM
I would not say quietly, he spoke quite loudly in here until he was no longer able, and then again on his own wall, and others. Rough, You're the one who brought him up in several cases. I believe we just responded to that. Yes, he helped found us, yes he fought the hackers vigorously for a long time, then the allure of the dark side tempted and I suppose could not be resisted. Unfortunately it appears he spread the message of the darkside to others before he left. I do hope he enjoys all his extra free time now in his new digs.

I did said Thank you and have a good day to Micky, and now I said it again, to you, Thank you and have a great day

Poopenshire
07-24-2013, 06:54 AM
Does this include the known hacker who Ben hanging out Dover in the Penguin areas?

who has more skill points than is currently possible in the game?

He has 8450 energy alone, and there are only 805 skill points total allowable in the game currently.....

Sal T Iguana
07-24-2013, 07:04 AM
its about time gree had two divisions when it comes to wd battles.
the game is becoming very stagnant we all know before the battle starts who`s going to
win,..boring.
let the top 100 teams battle amongst themselves to give the rest of the factions a chance of glory and
have the chance of improving stats/bonuses.
just a thought.....???

I agree. I've suggested a 2 sided Playoff System. Winner keeps going loser goes home. War continues until we reach the superbowl of all wars. Here's the kicker though. Superbowl contenders from each side can draft players from losing factions on their side East or West to battle each other in this epic battle

Rough Neck
07-24-2013, 07:08 AM
Does this include the known hacker who Ben hanging out Dover in the Penguin areas?

He has 8450 energy alone, and there are only 805 skill points total allowable in the game currently.....

Send in a ticket !!!

honest Abe
07-24-2013, 07:12 AM
All I can say is game on. The cartel has tried to help the game by bringing costs in for everyone with a zero tolerance policy on hacking, the "coalition" has been formed by necessity and seems to have dropped all standards which is unfortunate. This should be fun.

Speakingthetruth
07-24-2013, 07:18 AM

Competition is a great thing! PUN/SUP, the creation of these "evil" empires (lol) are a tad bit ridiculous don't you think? I mean look, u guys merged to maintain you spot at the top, let Ferr do his thing to maintain or in his opinion, progress. Competition should be welcomed with a good luck, see you at war time! You can't preach cartel insanity when you beat 2nd by 20 million and 2nd beats 3rd by 35 million. The view from down here is well, cloudy bit he a whole lotta meatballs! Lol!

You guys wanna have some true fun with your faction, have a true battle for a position! The unknown of how it's gonna end, the group pulling together to reach a common goal, the celebration afterwards, THAT WAS FUN! "winning by 20 or 35 million over you competition is quite frankly boring and old hat!

So, good luck to ANYONE that is truly trying to build or merge or be a competive faction, whatever place your faction goal is!!!!

Snipey
07-24-2013, 07:22 AM

Def not defending or accusing here but skill points have been awarded in the past, and possibly for things u didn't know aboot?

Speakingthetruth
07-24-2013, 07:24 AM
All I can say is game on. The cartel has tried to help the game by bringing costs in for everyone with a zero tolerance policy on hacking, the "coalition" has been formed by necessity and seems to have dropped all standards which is unfortunate. This should be fun.

Oh stop it with all this cartel garbage! For the millionth time, players spend what and how they choose! You honestly think the crew of Internet gangsters are helping me out any? Seriously? Then you guys are way more time on your hands than previously thought. Stay of people's wall spewing childish nonsense and control the only true thing you can control, your own player, I will control mine!

Dravak
07-24-2013, 07:36 AM
Oh stop it with all this cartel garbage! For the millionth time, players spend what and how they choose! You honestly think the crew of Internet gangsters are helping me out any? Seriously? Then you guys are way more time on your hands than previously thought. Stay of people's wall spewing childish nonsense and control the only true thing you can control, your own player, I will control mine!

Offcourse we have way too much time on our hand lmao :p
that is a fact ! You don't get a million stats by just clicking refill lol , you still need tap like crazy ;)

Come on if it wasn't for haters or fan , and nobody give a damn about others !
This game would have sunk a long time ago , so would all the social medium !
Truth is noboy really cares but a very few , the rest just fakes it !

One persons hero , is another persons zero ! Has been going around as long as the world turns !

Rough Neck
07-24-2013, 07:43 AM
Def not defending or accusing here but skill points have been awarded in the past, and possibly for things u didn't know aboot?

What Drama Queen does not know, it means other should not or is it the other way round,lol
I know where you get that skill point and it is legit BUT not telling our drama queen,lol

jchow69
07-24-2013, 07:57 AM
Ferr, you have SUP 1,2, and 3 to worry about.

CJ D
07-24-2013, 07:59 AM
But that is why he said 805...you only get 750 for levels...the others from other areas.

Thief
07-24-2013, 08:33 AM
Am I the only one that remembers the Royal Navy?
And how they became super faction?
And now they are sup2?

Seems odd that now PUN/SUP Etc has a new mortal enemy.

Hahaha i remember that quite some time ago!

On a serious note Ferr while i think its cool you are creating a coalition i think you should review your Allies.

Dravak
07-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Hahaha i remember that quite some time ago!

On a serious note Ferr while i think its cool you are creating a coalition i think you should review your Allies.

You mean he needs to make sure they are smart hackers ! And also make sure they can hack gold undetected !

Yeah that is common sense ! Smart leadership does that , but as long Ferr stays legit nobody can complain !

honestly I don't buy that 800 people have a disposable income of 10k a month ;) and time to click like mad for 3 days!
Sure 250 yeah more then possible , 500 maybe , but 800-1000 ;) something smells !
Sorry Ferr is just being taught how the things really work in these games .

CC has always been more realistic , in numbers of people able to spend like mad !
MW has always been more popular but also more BS !

Sergeant307
07-24-2013, 09:15 AM
Official announcement:

Explanatory note:

Yours,

I like it!....

JPetermon
07-24-2013, 09:15 AM

The Cartel

The Coalition

This is about as BS as it gets. Have personally seen the proof of the abuse of a player who attacked the LLP of a member/friend of SUP. And subsequent abuse of the leader of our faction because I gave membership to said player. Might want to re-think that part of the sentence.

Genen
07-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Official announcement:

Explanatory note:

Yours,
Congratulation. Right on.

WinD-n-RaiN
07-24-2013, 10:04 AM
Personally, I feel that SUP1 won't be able to hold for long.... I think they are gonna max out at about 1.15m wd points, but with Ferrs determination, they will keep on going... All conspiracy I guess...

Poopenshire
07-24-2013, 12:03 PM
But that is why he said 805...you only get 750 for levels...the others from other areas.

that is correct...... Now add in 80 Stamina.

Hey Ferr you got a hacker in your group.... how about doing the honorable thing like you claim every time on here and boot her.

Bob_55
07-24-2013, 01:02 PM
that is correct...... Now add in 80 Stamina.

Hey Ferr you got a hacker in your group.... how about doing the honorable thing like you claim every time on here and boot her.

Do you have picture, wanted to see this

Poopenshire
07-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Do you have picture, wanted to see this

I do have, but I will not share. 5 other people have seen it including some friends you have....ask around i am sure you know the same people i know.

NamelessMaster
07-24-2013, 02:17 PM
No picture, didnt happen.... old rule my friend old rule

Ferr go for it!

Bob_55
07-24-2013, 02:31 PM
I do have, but I will not share. 5 other people have seen it including some friends you have....ask around i am sure you know the same people i know.

Thank's Poop

Speed ump
07-24-2013, 07:13 PM
I wonder what would happen to all those other factions if WD and team events suddenly ended. Guess who would still be here. Lol

Golf4life
07-24-2013, 08:28 PM
So Ferr is taking a bold risk here, pairing up with a hacktion...

Speakingthetruth
07-24-2013, 09:46 PM
So Ferr is taking a bold risk here, pairing up with a hacktion...

Blah blah blah, enough already about hackers. They are in the game, GREE kicks them out everyday, move on. I'm more interested in your footer. Can you really make that claim anymore? Just curious ;)

Saint Anger
07-24-2013, 10:02 PM
"SUP-Adept" is a pretty sweet term! Nicely phrased.

MrJlumanji
07-24-2013, 10:05 PM
So... Where do I sign up?

MW_player
07-24-2013, 11:10 PM
Or you can hack. Some dogs were bragging about their ability to score 300k on one vault. You do the math. Plus you are losing key members to SUP almost daily. Maybe that is part of your master plan. When does the summer end in Amstredam? I won't to know when our fate will be sealed. Of course if players keep getting banned that might hurt your strategy. Good luck furrball.

Speed ump
07-25-2013, 06:15 AM
Speaking the truth, I'm interested in your name. When I saw your posts in the threads lately I thought here's someone with some sense. Now I see you trying to divert attention from the truth and onto other subjects. Get over the hackers? Begining to sound like pj, and also possibly sensitive because you're in the involved faction. Maybe speaking the truth when it suits me would be more appropriate. I've never shied away from the truth. We did have a hacker, and though it's beyond me why so many seemed to want to overlook that here and look up to him, we dealt with that issue. I've never denied, or diverted the attention on that subject. I prefer to let peopl see that we were aware of and delt with the issue, true to our stated feelings on the subject.

Rough Neck
07-25-2013, 07:20 AM
Speaking the truth, I'm interested in your name. When I saw your posts in the threads lately I thought here's someone with some sense. Now I see you trying to divert attention from the truth and onto other subjects. Get over the hackers? Begining to sound like pj, and also possibly sensitive because you're in the involved faction. Maybe speaking the truth when it suits me would be more appropriate. I've never shied away from the truth. We did have a hacker, and though it's beyond me why so many seemed to want to overlook that here and look up to him, we dealt with that issue. I've never denied, or diverted the attention on that subject. I prefer to let peopl see that we were aware of and delt with the issue, true to our stated feelings on the subject.

Speed, thank you and have a great day !!!

Speakingthetruth
07-25-2013, 07:59 AM

Speed I'm not shying away at all. I simply don't know what happened to him. I mean we are talking about the most scrutinized player in the game. Was he in the faction the last three wars, yes. Was he in you know who for a long time, yes. Did he go missing on Saturday, yes. How or why did it happen, I don't know, no one but him does. So to say I'm skirting the truth is incorrect. I'm just not going to speak about something I don't know about. Everyone is more than capable in reaching out to him to ask said questions themselves, just like me except I don't care! As far as I'm concerned he left us hanging, either by choice or by force! Either way we were left a man down. But the silver lining is we still reached our goal so we are not using his departure, forced or otherwise as a crutch!

jchow69
07-25-2013, 08:08 AM
So many merging factions going on.

nohumbug
07-27-2013, 12:49 PM

The Cartel

The Coalition

Really? SUP 1 has a known hacker in its faction. Big gold spenders are forgiven, it seems.

Speed ump
07-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Lol Eddie, I'm confused. But cactus up my rump tends to do that.

Speed ump
07-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Sorry some idiot. I'm far too busy a guy, and don't feel the need to show a rise from your challenge. I don't play crab crawl, Legos Star Wars, or whatever it is you're currently into. If you want to go back in time to my old preferred games of choice, you're on. I play this game, I enjoy it, and I'm not half bad at it either. ( wipe the corner of your mouth, your envy is drooling again) you're obviously so proud of your thoughts, that you're not willing to share the real you, and what faction you are with, etc here. I have no need to hide who I am, or who I am with, why are you so ashamed? Afraid someone will come steal some of your pixels apparently. Yet you have stated otherwise on occasion, so just why are you hiding, and what are you hiding? You demand answers of others, ridicule many, yet are thin skinned when the light is turned on you. Your type prefer working in the dark. So until you're ready to come clean and be a man, not a rodent, don't bother to issue any ridiculous challenges.

Speed ump
07-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Oh boy, more troll speak. sad,but it is what it is. Seems like more people want to come here to cry and to use it for a pulpit to preach, than anything else. Challenges, demands, personal agendas, and outright lies. Why so much anger from people who claim many things that their own actions refute. Why do people continue to spout ridiculous messages that is clear, no one is intrested in, or listening to. You're filling up space on a few bytes in cyberspace. That's about all the meaning the trolls seem to care about, place holders, spot fillers, and time killing. Life must be boring. I'd say the same for me while I'm typing this, I'm finishing the 60 boss ltq on my third game so far, and hitting for bps on another. So right now, I'm also killing time. Move over guys, I need a spot next to you on the bench.

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Oh boy, more troll speak. sad,but it is what it is. Seems like more people want to come here to cry and to use it for a pulpit to preach, than anything else. Challenges, demands, personal agendas, and outright lies. Why so much anger from people who claim many things that their own actions refute. Why do people continue to spout ridiculous messages that is clear, no one is intrested in, or listening to. You're filling up space on a few bytes in cyberspace. That's about all the meaning the trolls seem to care about, place holders, spot fillers, and time killing. Life must be boring. I'd say the same for me while I'm typing this, I'm finishing the 60 boss ltq on my third game so far, and hitting for bps on another. So right now, I'm also killing time. Move over guys, I need a spot next to you on the bench.

Those are great points and questions! Why not pose them to TCB (the cry babies) aka TBC? Seems all they have done is cry how they have been wronged in some way by ICF, when all we did was beat them head to head, out score them overall, all with a man down! 20 dolla make ya holla TBC!

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Just one? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:

Have at it, the floor is yours!

Generik79
07-27-2013, 11:57 PM
Troll speak? How much money has Gree paid you for your part in this scam? How about a simple yes or no?
How does a big shot ONE appliance store owner afford the time and money here? I am tired of you Internet
big shots...I am tired of the con...I want a reckoning!

I've no interest in this battle except to say this comment goes too far. If someone has evidence of the conspiracy roundabout referenced here, post it up. But to dog on someone's career or relative material success has no place here. Please stop.

Generik79
07-28-2013, 12:00 AM
So the top 10 is fixed. Mc doc proved it, with his thread. Good luck to you guys!

The top ten is not fixed and McDoc has never proved anything with a post here. There will always be consolidations and intel sharing, as has been said, so in real life as in game.