Alliance
07-23-2013, 11:06 PM
Here are some additions that I think would be great for Modern War:
1. From Kingdom Age:
-removal of top 250 tier in WD and addition of top 200 and 300 tiers
-faction group quests
-reward for get all rares, uncommon, and common units in a boss event

2. Other:
-sticking to the unit stat inflation they had going in the LTQs, or keep the units are similar stats as the previous LTQs, not lowering units stats like they have done in this one
-increasing the capacity of faction forums and giving factions two forums
-increasing memory of player walls
-improving overall server experience
-lessening the impact of hlp to llp lvl differential regarding WD points
-maybe some new faction bonuses, such as energy regain +1 every tier, less expansion time, and decreased time for buidlings to produce money

just some thought and suggestion, GREE is doing fine, they know what we want, we know what they want
Connect with your players more... The Player made LT units set and Player voted bosses we great, hope you can bring those back

and... (hatter gonna hate)

also feel free to rate and comment on this thread

and share your ideas, with enough attention GREE will stop by, read and maybe comment

Tito89
07-23-2013, 11:15 PM
+1

no hater here

Alliance
07-24-2013, 09:53 AM
On second thought can anyone else still post in color?

swag
07-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Yes, why not?

One question I have is why does Gree have to change something major in every single LTQ? Going from 40+ missions in normal to 12 and then back to 40+ with units that now give 200/150
There needs to be some consistency

Thief
07-24-2013, 10:00 AM
Here are some additions that I think would be great for Modern War:
1. From Kingdom Age:
-removal of top 250 tier in WD and addition of top 200 and 300 tiers
-faction group quests
-reward for get all rares, uncommon, and common units in a boss event

2. Other:
-sticking to the unit stat inflation they had going in the LTQs, or keep the units are similar stats as the previous LTQs, not lowering units stats like they have done in this one
-increasing the capacity of faction forums and giving factions two forums
-increasing memory of player walls
-improving overall server experience
-lessening the impact of hlp to llp lvl differential regarding WD points
-maybe some new faction bonuses, such as energy regain +1 every tier, less expansion time, and decreased time for buidlings to produce money

just some thought and suggestion, GREE is doing fine, they know what we want, we know what they want
Connect with your players more... The Player made LT units set and Player voted bosses we great, hope you can bring those back

and... (hatter gonna hate)

also feel free to rate and comment on this thread

and share your ideas, with enough attention GREE will stop by, read and maybe comment

I like the ideas....except the collect one of each loot to get a grand prize. I much prefer the get to 50 to get your grand prize. I've played where i've gone to 50 and still not gotten an uncommon before and it drove me CRAZY.

Im indifferent on the 250 tier but if it makes the game more competitive at that lvl bring it on.

Alliance
07-24-2013, 10:10 AM
what about the other colors? Darkish Red? Some experiments
Some experiments
Some experiments

Alliance
07-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Some experiments
Some experiments
Some experiments
Some experiments
Some experiments
Some experiments
Some experiments
Some experiments

Alliance
07-24-2013, 11:15 AM
I like the ideas....except the collect one of each loot to get a grand prize. I much prefer the get to 50 to get your grand prize. I've played where i've gone to 50 and still not gotten an uncommon before and it drove me CRAZY.

Im indifferent on the 250 tier but if it makes the game more competitive at that lvl bring it on.

I was suggesting it as an add on to the current system, so 2 grand prizes to shoot for

swag
07-24-2013, 11:19 AM
I was suggesting it as an add on to the current system, so 2 grand prizes to shoot for

Just what gree needs - another prize that is luck based unless you spend mass amounts of gold