PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

ClownRUs
07-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Congrats to all the winners! The Insane Clown Faction is proud to have made it to the Top Ten! ICF would like to welcome our alumni home, as we change focus and return to our roots! Now that we have achieved our Top 10 goals, we will be returning to our player centric roots! We appreciate our visiting fiends who helped us reach our goal!

We will have more information forthcoming about our origins and history!

Thief
07-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Thank you for proving that Hackers can still impact the game!

McNasti
07-23-2013, 08:12 PM
Not sure what you're so proud of....

You didn't earn anything. Why did your DL "leave" in the middle of the war again? You guys missing some people?

Sal T Iguana
07-23-2013, 08:37 PM
Congrats to all the winners! The Insane Clown Faction is proud to have made it to the Top Ten! ICF would like to welcome our alumni home, as we change focus and return to our roots! Now that we have achieved our Top 10 goals, we will be returning to our player centric roots! We appreciate our visiting fiends who helped us reach our goal!

Congratulations well played nicely done.

Sal T Iguana
07-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Put a sock in it will ya! You do nothing but complain. You're like a dripping faucet that won't stop leaking. Geeez

Tito89
07-23-2013, 09:07 PM
well done icf, top 10 is hard to reach. and silence the pessimists.

Speakingthetruth
07-23-2013, 09:19 PM

Thief you are a serious blow hard! You have zero idea as to what you are talking about! Not only is there not one single hacker in ICF, the one you are insinuating was, has spent more than many combined! So before you and any of these other haters want to talk from the side of your necks, know the facts!

To all my fellow clowns, haters will hate. We all know the truth!!!

To the cartel "punisher" who left the most childish and amusing remarks on our walls, thank you, the laughs we have had since are priceless!!!!

Honk honk!!!

Chris_
07-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Thanks Tito

TheDanimal
07-23-2013, 09:46 PM
Congrats Gree! You have them up to 80 mil...app up to top ten gross...
Congrats little people...you are funding these friendly fellows to the
Tune of 10 mil per day....here it is...do any of you feel important in
any way....could your habit be a problem? How much could you help
some good people...down on their luck ...with a few of those thousands
that you are spending on this game?

Cool people down on their luck won't give me cool units though :/

Speakingthetruth
07-23-2013, 09:48 PM
Are u talking about Captn. Gin?

Nah, I don't know of him. It was another Internet gangster! I just know he is really really scary, said something about wiping out bases. We clowns have gone into witness protection though. It sounds serious! Lol!!!

Stacey
07-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Congrats Gree! You have them up to 80 mil...app up to top ten gross...
Congrats little people...you are funding these friendly fellows to the
Tune of 10 mil per day....here it is...do any of you feel important in
any way....could your habit be a problem? How much could you help
some good people...down on their luck ...with a few of those thousands
that you are spending on this game?

What people do with their own money is their business. If you do not like it don't play. Who is to say whether or not the people that spend money on this game don't donate money to charity as well?

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Your DL is a great guy and congrats ICF

lemonhaze
07-23-2013, 10:17 PM
There is nothing cool about being down on your luck. There is nothing cool about virtual worthless
units. There is nothing cool about spending thousands on a scam. There is nothing cool about spending
wasted money that could be used to help people that are less fortunate than yourself. go whine else where what ppl do with their money is their buisness..we pay for our entertainment nothing more nothing less..if u feel so sorry for the less fortunate donate all ur money to them..bc i will donate mine to gree for my amusement..giveing my money to someone down on their luck does nothing but put me down on my luck and makes me unhappy..playing this game makes me happy and is fun..sorry ur life sucks so bad

Speakingthetruth
07-23-2013, 10:20 PM
I don't like it and I don't play. Spend your money on a scam...donate your money to a charity that takes
95% off the top...yes, your business...

"eddietango" your message seems very familiar, seems like I know you from somewhere! Give it a rest bro, most of us are adults, capable of making our own decisions. Funny thing happens when the umbilical cord is cut, you either grow up or you don't. Either way personal choices are just that, personal. Your time is up, you have spewed it al before many times. It once had a positive effect, now not so much.

Speakingthetruth
07-23-2013, 11:14 PM
Your message is also familiar...we will see about "time is up" and I am not your "bro"

Good lord, there sure are a lot of you Internet gangsters running around telling people how and what they should do with their money or where their faction shud be placed! You guys need to get out more, maybe find a companion of your liking (to cover all basis) and relive some stress, lol! But hey, I'm not hiding, booo, I'm right here in the big top baby, honk honk!!!!

Idiokus
07-24-2013, 04:07 AM

I'm waiting for the list of winners from Gree! Lets see what gives...lets hope that this time they give spots and prizes to those that merit them and not to teams that exploit any form of hacking ...energy , gold or units!!! Had a bad experience when I was at Darkness...we lost our spot in top ten going through that again now with TBC! Please do right Gree !!! Take your time and figure out which team really merits to be in top TeN!!! Please look into our case Gree...TBC
members are waiting!!!! Good day all...

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-24-2013, 04:29 AM

Well done clowns, u have my hats off. Good job

Sal T Iguana
07-24-2013, 05:49 AM
go whine else where what ppl do with their money is their buisness..we pay for our entertainment nothing more nothing less..if u feel so sorry for the less fortunate donate all ur money to them..bc i will donate mine to gree for my amusement..giveing my money to someone down on their luck does nothing but put me down on my luck and makes me unhappy..playing this game makes me happy and is fun..sorry ur life sucks so bad

I agree with what you said bro and I'd like to add that to those who said they would donate. Go-ahead and donate, we don't care to know that you donate. Its just an attempt to tell the masses "hey look at me, I donated" big deal. We don't care if you donate and who are these guys to tell others to donate. Have them go to church and pass the basket around. This is entertainment!!

Speed ump
07-24-2013, 06:30 AM
Speaking, nice to see there's still a few here with old fashioned common sense. Idiot us, i sure hope they do just that and properly check out things. There's some bad mojo going on with the pack, and looks like it's spreaded beyond their own back yard, and to their new digs too. If I were going to pick a new pet, I'd have him checked out first before I brought him home. Just saying.

Speed ump
07-24-2013, 06:30 AM
Sorry idiokus, spell wrong got me on your name

Thief
07-24-2013, 08:07 AM
Put a sock in it will ya! You do nothing but complain. You're like a dripping faucet that won't stop leaking. Geeez

Yup thats me mr. Negative. Everyone on the forums will tell you i'm just a troll.

Thief you are a serious blow hard! You have zero idea as to what you are talking about! Not only is there not one single hacker in ICF, the one you are insinuating was, has spent more than many combined! So before you and any of these other haters want to talk from the side of your necks, know the facts!

To all my fellow clowns, haters will hate. We all know the truth!!!

To the cartel "punisher" who left the most childish and amusing remarks on our walls, thank you, the laughs we have had since are priceless!!!!

Honk honk!!!

Ignorance is Bliss apparently. Some people simply can't see what is right in front of them. I didn't single anyone specifically but while i agree that the person you are talking about had spent lots of gold in the past that doesn't mean someone who has spent money can't be a hacker.

I'm waiting for the list of winners from Gree! Lets see what gives...lets hope that this time they give spots and prizes to those that merit them and not to teams that exploit any form of hacking ...energy , gold or units!!! Had a bad experience when I was at Darkness...we lost our spot in top ten going through that again now with TBC! Please do right Gree !!! Take your time and figure out which team really merits to be in top TeN!!! Please look into our case Gree...TBC
members are waiting!!!! Good day all...

Its in the announcement section. Looks like Gree didn't feel like reviewing the results as ICF placed 10th.

Speaking, nice to see there's still a few here with old fashioned common sense. Idiot us, i sure hope they do just that and properly check out things. There's some bad mojo going on with the pack, and looks like it's spreaded beyond their own back yard, and to their new digs too. If I were going to pick a new pet, I'd have him checked out first before I brought him home. Just saying.

Hmm Speed Bump looks like we are both ignorant on this forum. ICF has stated there are no such thing as hackers so we should take them at their word. There have been 0 cases of hackers in this game.

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 08:19 AM
Yup thats me mr. Negative. Everyone on the forums will tell you i'm just a troll.

Dear Mr Negative,

You're such a troll ;P

Hackers... what are you talking about? They are like Pirates, they don't exist!

Groetjes,
Dutchie

Dutchie
07-24-2013, 08:20 AM
Sorry idiokus, spell wrong got me on your name

Speling was never your stong point Speedump!

Speakingthetruth
07-24-2013, 08:21 AM

Ignorance is Bliss apparently. Some people simply can't see what is right in front of them. I didn't single anyone specifically but while i agree that the person you are talking about had spent lots of gold in the past that doesn't mean someone who has spent money can't be a hacker.

Its in the announcement section. Looks like Gree didn't feel like reviewing the results as ICF placed 10th.

Hmm Speed Bump looks like we are both ignorant on this forum. ICF has stated there are no such thing as hackers so we should take them at their word. There have been 0 cases of hackers in this game.

Blah blah blah thief, want us to pee in a cup, we will gladly do so? You tool, I mean troll, I mean tool!

Demo
07-24-2013, 10:03 AM
So what happened to your DL??? It appears he was caught violating the ToS???? If that is the case, doesn't that mean your entire team benefitted from the violator??? I believe that means your team should be disqualified.

Reutdog
07-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Good day and congratulations to ICF and their top 10 finish. I hope you enjoy the units that you've been awarded with along with your fellow friends in another choice faction that felt the need to exploit the virtual GREE world by comping yourself with gold, units, boost, or any other form of "extras" that were unpurchased or otherwise unearned. These top 10 units are likely to be your last in this faction.

GREE has been notified with proof of 2 factions that received unfair advantages due to unearned "extras" who finished in the top 10 in Australia. It is our hope that GREE will step up to the plate and perform the necessary actions due to the severity of the issue and the fact that all evidence is clear cut and straight forward. They must, or it will be considered intentional gross negligence on their part. So ask yourself this, how sure are you that you and your entire faction played clean this war?

Unfortunately the answer is evident without your reply. Your loss of your strongest player mid-war is irrefutable evidence in this case that anything ICF says is utterly useless and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Again, please enjoy the units while they last, as I'm sure they won't last long.

McNasti
07-24-2013, 11:17 AM
Where did that other thread go that was made on Saturday in support of ICF when their DL "left" them in the middle of the war? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Anyway, glad you decided to put your name back on the radar so everyone can know what happened, not just a select group. Don't disappoint your community Gree.

Demo
07-24-2013, 11:34 AM
I was looking for that thread as well, but with no luck. Wonder what happened to it?? Maybe it disappeared like their DL during the middle of war??? Oh wait, Gree says that can't be done unless Gree removes the person(s). Not sure about that thread though.... hmmm.

Speakingthetruth
07-24-2013, 12:24 PM
Good day and congratulations to ICF and their top 10 finish. I hope you enjoy the units that you've been awarded with along with your fellow friends in another choice faction that felt the need to exploit the virtual GREE world by comping yourself with gold, units, boost, or any other form of "extras" that were unpurchased or otherwise unearned. These top 10 units are likely to be your last in this faction.

GREE has been notified with proof of 2 factions that received unfair advantages due to unearned "extras" who finished in the top 10 in Australia. It is our hope that GREE will step up to the plate and perform the necessary actions due to the severity of the issue and the fact that all evidence is clear cut and straight forward. They must, or it will be considered intentional gross negligence on their part. So ask yourself this, how sure are you that you and your entire faction played clean this war?

Unfortunately the answer is evident without your reply. Your loss of your strongest player mid-war is irrefutable evidence in this case that anything ICF says is utterly useless and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Again, please enjoy the units while they last, as I'm sure they won't last long.

Im beginning to wonder who the clown is here, the Same ole useless rehetoric coming from you! Its like I told thief, we can all pee in a cup for you, lol! But then again that would just prove you wrong then u would have to come up with something else!

I would be more than happy to send you a screenshot of my shiny new tank everyday till the end of days just to prove to all here that your completely full of...well we all know the rest! What's indeed irrefutable and useless is you! Just sayin!!!!

Honk honk!!

Ssne
07-24-2013, 12:35 PM
Is this the same ICF that admitting hacking a few wars ago after at first vehemently denying it? Or is it a new "clean" faction that has simply adopted the ICF moniker?

Demo
07-24-2013, 12:39 PM
I am wondering why the clowns haven't said anything about the DL problem??? Must be a sensitive area for them???? I am curious if ALL of the clowns pissed in a cup at the very beginning of the war what would happen???? Guessing it might be a little tainted???

Speakingthetruth
07-24-2013, 01:58 PM
I am wondering why the clowns haven't said anything about the DL problem??? Must be a sensitive area for them???? I am curious if ALL of the clowns pissed in a cup at the very beginning of the war what would happen???? Guessing it might be a little tainted???

Lol, what do want to know? He quit, got booted, got hit by a bus, found something better to do on a Saturday. Pick one, pick one that best suits the story you want to tell! Truth is we/I don't know! Better yet we don't care. We managed just fine, obviously! He was/is a good guy, wish him the best but lets be honest, he was window dressing, lipstick on a pig if you will. His days of being some massive point scorer were well behind him! So let's get it straight!

Satisfied with the truth? Probably not, lol!

Demo
07-24-2013, 03:26 PM
Truth, you say!?!?!?

LOL!! You still avoid the question. You keep saying and asking if we are satisfied with the truth, well I haven't heard an actual answer yet, so, to me, that means you are hiding something. I also wasn't telling a story, but was asking questions, again, you evade an answer. Perhaps I should make the question easier for you to understand, so there is no way for you to avoid giving a sensible answer. I will start with this one first before I ask another.

Was your DL still in your faction until the wars end?

Jerry1
07-24-2013, 06:50 PM
Congrats ICF

Reutdog
07-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Speakingthetruth... In regards to your statement about being clean and dodging the questions about your DL, I will fill you in on an email that I received fom GREE.

Date: July 23 @ 00:19 PDT

"1. Unfortunately, once a World Domination event has started, there is no way for players to be removed from a faction unless they are banned for violating our Terms of Service.
3. We ban all players who we confirm as having used exploits in the game."

So... What we can decipher here is that: 1, your DL didn't quit cause he'd still be showing in your faction; 2, even if he did get hit by a bus he would still show in your faction; so 3, well... Refer to my quotes above from GREE. I think they say everything you need to know.

To reiterate what I said before, it is irrelevant what you say to defend yourself as there is no defense for how your faction treats this game.

Good day.

Speakingthetruth
07-24-2013, 09:40 PM
Speakingthetruth... In regards to your statement about being clean and dodging the questions about your DL, I will fill you in on an email that I received fom GREE.

Date: July 23 @ 00:19 PDT

"1. Unfortunately, once a World Domination event has started, there is no way for players to be removed from a faction unless they are banned for violating our Terms of Service.
3. We ban all players who we confirm as having used exploits in the game."

So... What we can decipher here is that: 1, your DL didn't quit cause he'd still be showing in your faction; 2, even if he did get hit by a bus he would still show in your faction; so 3, well... Refer to my quotes above from GREE. I think they say everything you need to know.

To reiterate what I said before, it is irrelevant what you say to defend yourself as there is no defense for how your faction treats this game.

Good day.

Lol, aren't you an interested fella. Sorry, I guess my previous responses were to ambiguous for your type. Yes, he disappeared from the faction! No, we do not know how or why! Yes, we don't care as we were able to carry on just the same!

Look, your long drawn out response with attached emails is ridonkulous! Yeah I said it. Said DL was here for three wars and with the other group forever! You think he just picked up hacking because he was bored?! Give me a break, lol! You wanna know what happened to him, ask him urself, who cares!

No one was out skilled here, no one had any better strategy than the other, we simply out spent the folks below us, done and simple as that! But hey if u need a shoulder to cry on, I'm sure you got some other sympythizers to lean on. Or you can always email GREE, wait you guys did that already, lol

Hey, u want a pic of my shiny new tank:))) I might even drive it over to your base so you can get up close and personal wth it, wahahahahahaha

Demo
07-24-2013, 11:45 PM
Well I have given you more than one opportunity to answer my simple question(s), and, again, you have avoided an answer, so by most people, that would be considered avoiding the question therefore admitting guilt. Obviously there was a break in the ToS and you are afraid to admit it. Keep trying to make it look like the ICF had no knowledge of any wrong doing. All it does is confirm you are a liar. Do me a favor and bring that "shiny new tank" of yours over to my base, so I can decimate it like I did to you in war. Oh, and when whoever is left on your team starts complaining about having their base darkened out, yes, it was me. I am not afraid to admit anything as I have done nothing wrong. Just refer to me as the ICF Hunter. Don't know your ign, but I am sure I will see you soon :cool:

who am I
07-25-2013, 02:40 AM
Seriously there's a lot of nonsense spoken here. Speaking about hacking and all..lets not get into the fine details of each and every player in the top10 and how Some Up high Players may even be helped buy very resourceful people. Anyhow

Everyone hating ICF for coming top10 please shut it. They worked hard and paid enough on vaults for some of gree's developers salaries for the coming months.
So if you want top10 get a better paying job and buy gold to use at war.

Idiokus
07-25-2013, 03:40 AM
@ Who I'm I...dude seriously?? Open up a thread and do a cheerleading thread for ICF!! All top ten factions spend a lot of gold...your remark about " get better jobs to use for war" is plain DUMB! There are issues going on in this game and many are concerned and just want Gree to do right! OH my bad...you are suppose to have 10 posts to be able to make a thread! Well only a few more post to go and then you can post how proud you are to be associated with a faction suspected to have hackers!!! Good day...

who am I
07-25-2013, 08:15 AM
@ Who I'm I...dude seriously?? Open up a thread and do a cheerleading thread for ICF!! All top ten factions spend a lot of gold...your remark about " get better jobs to use for war" is plain DUMB! There are issues going on in this game and many are concerned and just want Gree to do right! OH my bad...you are suppose to have 10 posts to be able to make a thread! Well only a few more post to go and then you can post how proud you are to be associated with a faction suspected to have hackers!!! Good day...

Am I a dude? , you just don't know.. rather address me more appropriate.

So why complain that ICF is top10?

If there are issues in the game let gree deal with them as they have and always do in their own fashion, otherwise apply for a job there.

Have you read the first post, posted by the owner of the thread of course??? Guess you haven't. read it. According to your post I should therefore be posting here, that's what I did.

I'f you're in a top faction and crying out about hackers, then you're not really aware of your surroundings.

Who said I'm all pro ICF? I just said they did well and if you want to do just as good of better, then spend more money. if you don't have the money then get a better paid job. It's actually very simple. even a top100 faction can reach top10 if they put in the funds.

*Hypothetical Statement*

If you had to leave your faction many wouldn't come looking for you after two world dominations have past. Most will like you for your scored points or what you helped the faction with. Take your input, to the faction, out of the equation and poof you'll be soon forgotten. True Story...

I'm done with this thread. don't count on a response. gone for 2 weeks ;-)

Idiokus
07-25-2013, 10:27 AM
@ Who I'm I ....1st ...dude , bro, man ...a saying if ya been long enough on forum you would have pick up! No offence to any gender!!! Or being disrespectful...just a saying! No way I wish to be insulting or belittle anyone!

2nd...Why complain about this team on top 10? Cause if they don't deserve to be then they shouldn't be on top 10! Very simple Gree needs to look into this...only teams that play fair deserve to win! If any suspicions it should simply be looked into!

You are right when you say let Gree work on it...only problem they don't! That's what the forum is here for to voice out your experience in game.

3...Yes I'm in a top 10 faction...that just lost top ten this war because of issues not being able to declare! This is not the first time this occurs ...I experience the same thing when I was at another top 10 faction!

The first time this happened my team did not recieve units and a team accused of hacking got ten and got units...

So when you state I'm not aware of my surroundings do you care to enlighten me? Are you implying that hacking is a norm and everywhere in game??

Yet you don't understand peeps questioning or being angry about losing to a team that is suspected of that! Mind you the team that did get ten Later on a few were banned by Gree ... But the true winners never got credit or units for the prize they paid for and deserved!

Yes ...you can support who you want! You think ICF did well , you have the right to feel this way! Many think they are cheating and also have the right to express that! I'm just gutted to lose twice top ten because of issues like this!

There is never a fix for the clients that experience this! My faction sent pics/ proof with time stamps ...all we get back is "We can not hand out WD units" thanks it's being investigated... And never hear back!! I say give out a unit of similar strength if can't hand out original unit!

And YES I think most that play and enjoy game know its about spending!!! I have no issues with that but when I pay for something I like to get what I paid for!!! I like things to be fair in game like in life...

steveo127
07-25-2013, 10:29 AM
.....+++1....

is, and always will be

:)

Your DL is a great guy and congrats ICF

Speakingthetruth
07-25-2013, 11:03 AM
@ Who I'm I ....1st ...dude , bro, man ...a saying if ya been long enough on forum you would have pick up! No offence to any gender!!! Or being disrespectful...just a saying! No way I wish to be insulting or belittle anyone!

2nd...Why complain about this team on top 10? Cause if they don't deserve to be then they shouldn't be on top 10! Very simple Gree needs to look into this...only teams that play fair deserve to win! If any suspicions it should simply be looked into!

You are right when you say let Gree work on it...only problem they don't! That's what the forum is here for to voice out your experience in game.

3...Yes I'm in a top 10 faction...that just lost top ten this war because of issues not being able to declare! This is not the first time this occurs ...I experience the same thing when I was at another top 10 faction!

The first time this happened my team did not recieve units and a team accused of hacking got ten and got units...

So when you state I'm not aware of my surroundings do you care to enlighten me? Are you implying that hacking is a norm and everywhere in game??

Yet you don't understand peeps questioning or being angry about losing to a team that is suspected of that! Mind you the team that did get ten Later on a few were banned by Gree ... But the true winners never got credit or units for the prize they paid for and deserved!

Yes ...you can support who you want! You think ICF did well , you have the right to feel this way! Many think they are cheating and also have the right to express that! I'm just gutted to lose twice top ten because of issues like this!

There is never a fix for the clients that experience this! My faction sent pics/ proof with time stamps ...all we get back is "We can not hand out WD units" thanks it's being investigated... And never hear back!! I say give out a unit of similar strength if can't hand out original unit!

And YES I think most that play and enjoy game know its about spending!!! I have no issues with that but when I pay for something I like to get what I paid for!!! I like things to be fair in game like in life...

Deserve, really? All you crying TBC players are assuming you were the only ones having declare issues, well guess what, we did as well! As I'm sure others did! Our DL for a day has been in this game wayyyyyyy longer than most and not to mention the most visible player! If it makes you feel better to call him a cheat, hacker, or whatever else to "justify" your "deserved" placement then so be it. Freedom of speech allows you to do so. But just be advised that talking about or insinuating things you have no direct knowledge of makes you and the rest of TBC look foolish and like sore losers in a game where skill was not involved, spending was! Tap tap tap, is all it took. You guys just didn't score enough, it happens! Load up ur gold chest and give it another go, simple as that! We actually faced u a couple of times, maybe more but I have only got screenshots of two so to only speak of what I know to be true, you guys lost both and only score 375k combined! I could have sworn the idea of battle was to match up and out score your opponent?! If I'm wrong please correct me.

GREE got it right, the top ten is correct! If it wasn't then it would change. But hey if you got the time, keep up your fight! Just be mindful of the false allegations, speak the truth!

bahighroller
07-25-2013, 11:51 AM
Deserve, really? All you crying TBC players are assuming you were the only ones having declare issues, well guess what, we did as well! As I'm sure others did! Our DL for a day has been in this game wayyyyyyy longer than most and not to mention the most visible player! If it makes you feel better to call him a cheat, hacker, or whatever else to "justify" your "deserved" placement then so be it. Freedom of speech allows you to do so. But just be advised that talking about or insinuating things you have no direct knowledge of makes you and the rest of TBC look foolish and like sore losers in a game where skill was not involved, spending was! Tap tap tap, is all it took. You guys just didn't score enough, it happens! Load up ur gold chest and give it another go, simple as that! We actually faced u a couple of times, maybe more but I have only got screenshots of two so to only speak of what I know to be true, you guys lost both and only score 375k combined! I could have sworn the idea of battle was to match up and out score your opponent?! If I'm wrong please correct me.

GREE got it right, the top ten is correct! If it wasn't then it would change. But hey if you got the time, keep up your fight! Just be mindful of the false allegations, speak the truth!

normally i would not call you out for stating your opinion. But when you throw insults around then hey you obviously don't mind. So considering you are a moron who obviously has no clue or has an agenda to protect ICF I will let you know we have screen shots of full blown proof of hacking. They have been sent to Gree and they still give us that same response. Now, what do you think that means? Either they are blind and cannot see the picture or they don't care the hacking is going on. Maybe you should think before you type.

Sgt Q
07-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Why would we bother attacking icf members when there were no good wd points to be scored from it. Wed rather spend gold on better targets. Its not about the individual battles...anyone with any sort of militaristic knowledge would know that..as would any decent gamer. Its about the war as a whole. A war in which you were getting assistance from a verified hacker. Whether he was a valuable asset offensively is unimportant. What is important is the number of points that he as your defense leader scored for your faction due to failed attacks..

we may not have ended up with quite as many points as you did but at least ALL of our points were earned.

and for you to bring up the scores between icf and tbc is irrelevant. We scored 1.8 million points in one battle. Whats the most you scored?

Baraka
07-25-2013, 12:20 PM
Haha enjoy it while it lasts as there will be no ICF. Join your fellow hackers TAR and Joe Army. Shame a clean honest bunch like Buckwheat lost out cos of you hackers.

Sgt Q
07-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Unfortunately....there was another faction with verified hackers in the top 10 as well. We also sent screenshots of at least 2 hackers in said faction to gree and theyve still done absolutely nothing about it.

Idiokus
07-25-2013, 12:47 PM
@ Speaking the truth...Where in the above did I mention your DL ...that I don't know and don't care for??? I stated if there are ANY suspicion of HACKING ...Gree should look into it!! Has nothing do do with assuming or whatever! I've been here before and YES ...my TEAM deserves units...you don't know full story about what occurred!!! Was not only about not being able to declare their were other issues...other fights waiting for match up that took over 30 min! Members not being able to log in ...another account replaced an original member in our faction meanwhile the original member just sat there gutted cause he could not play through the whole war!!! You are stating that we are sore losers??? Cause we want game to be fair for all?? Cause most of us have gone through this twice?? No false allegations here from me! If your team is clean then good for you guys...Please excuse me but I don't want to hear it from you I want Gree to give us an answer! So what ya won a battle or two with us that's not what I'm talking about and all your talk about gold...well can't do war really with out gold especially if going for top ten...sorry im not getting your point! I understand you defending your group very honorable of you, a good team mate ...but all TBC wants is for Gree to look into this we want answers that's all...when you pay you want service and correct treatment only normal! Many issues in this game War an important aspect of game therefore should be working right with out glitches or hackers on top team! Good day ...

Speakingthetruth
07-25-2013, 02:41 PM
@ Speaking the truth...Where in the above did I mention your DL ...that I don't know and don't care for??? I stated if there are ANY suspicion of HACKING ...Gree should look into it!! Has nothing do do with assuming or whatever! I've been here before and YES ...my TEAM deserves units...you don't know full story about what occurred!!! Was not only about not being able to declare their were other issues...other fights waiting for match up that took over 30 min! Members not being able to log in ...another account replaced an original member in our faction meanwhile the original member just sat there gutted cause he could not play through the whole war!!! You are stating that we are sore losers??? Cause we want game to be fair for all?? Cause most of us have gone through this twice?? No false allegations here from me! If your team is clean then good for you guys...Please excuse me but I don't want to hear it from you I want Gree to give us an answer! So what ya won a battle or two with us that's not what I'm talking about and all your talk about gold...well can't do war really with out gold especially if going for top ten...sorry im not getting your point! I understand you defending your group very honorable of you, a good team mate ...but all TBC wants is for Gree to look into this we want answers that's all...when you pay you want service and correct treatment only normal! Many issues in this game War an important aspect of game therefore should be working right with out glitches or hackers on top team! Good day ...

I hear ya brother, I do. All I can tell ya is if it's that important to you, then keep up the good fight. I hope you get what your fighting for!

Demo
07-25-2013, 02:46 PM
I am just trying to figure out why my posts / questions never get addressed? There has to be something going on here???

Golf4life
07-25-2013, 03:31 PM
its pretty easy to do when you have hackers.....

Speed ump
07-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Looks like we had a few issues this last event. A pack of howling hackers was proven to have more fleas than the obvious ones that everyone noticed. Not just one of the pack, but several. Turns out they had ticks and heart worms too. The clowns DL was an obvious issue, but had been around so long in that inflated condition, that I guess I could see someone thinking the condition was an authorized one.

Reutdog
07-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Lol, aren't you an interested fella. Sorry, I guess my previous responses were to ambiguous for your type. Yes, he disappeared from the faction! No, we do not know how or why! Yes, we don't care as we were able to carry on just the same!

Look, your long drawn out response with attached emails is ridonkulous! Yeah I said it. Said DL was here for three wars and with the other group forever! You think he just picked up hacking because he was bored?! Give me a break, lol! You wanna know what happened to him, ask him urself, who cares!

No one was out skilled here, no one had any better strategy than the other, we simply out spent the folks below us, done and simple as that! But hey if u need a shoulder to cry on, I'm sure you got some other sympythizers to lean on. Or you can always email GREE, wait you guys did that already, lol

Hey, u want a pic of my shiny new tank:))) I might even drive it over to your base so you can get up close and personal wth it, wahahahahahaha

 What an irrelevant response to my points. You're an expert at deferring, I will give you that. However, an expert at pleading a reliable case... That, you are not. Here's why...

You believe that you and the rest of your faction members are not at fault regardless of whether or not some, most, or all of you do not hack. However, given the circumstances with your DL who has been with you for some time, it was obvious he was in violation of the ToS. Where YOU and your faction went wrong was KNOWINGLY allowing him to stay a part of your faction. It's quite easy to see a players inventory when they are in your faction. A dependable leader and/or officer/member of a faction would monitor a player with a status such as this to make sure they maintain appropriate game play. During war many noticed that your (currently banned) DL had significantly more units of a certain type than were allowed or given in the game.

Why was this so difficult for you or anyone in your faction to notice? What this means is that regardless of the circumstances, you are (without a doubt and at a minimum) guilty by association and allowance.

So honk honk honk yourself gently down the road.

As always, it's been a pleasure putting you in your place.

The Tribunal
07-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Looks like we had a few issues this last event. A pack of howling hackers was proven to have more fleas than the obvious ones that everyone noticed. Not just one of the pack, but several. Turns out they had ticks and heart worms too. The clowns DL was an obvious issue, but had been around so long in that inflated condition, that I guess I could see someone thinking the condition was an authorized one.

As a man of honor and word, are you going to give up the first prize in Ireland Speedump? The inflated DL clown was part of your team during that war I assume. I am sure he made more than 1.2 million points which was the point difference.

1 PIRATE UNITED NATION 86768736
2 Ferr's Emperors 85473998

Speakingthetruth
07-26-2013, 12:11 AM
[QUOTE=The Tribunal;887841]As a man of honor and word, are you going to give up the first prize in Ireland Speedump? The inflated DL clown was part of your team during that war. I am sure he made more than 1.2 million points which was the point difference.

Can't wait for this response! :) no doubt it will be crafty, witty, and full of.... Well let's just kick back and see why it was okay then and not now!

Speakingthetruth
07-26-2013, 12:13 AM
 What an irrelevant response to my points. You're an expert at deferring, I will give you that. However, an expert at pleading a reliable case... That, you are not. Here's why...

You believe that you and the rest of your faction members are not at fault regardless of whether or not some, most, or all of you do not hack. However, given the circumstances with your DL who has been with you for some time, it was obvious he was in violation of the ToS. Where YOU and your faction went wrong was KNOWINGLY allowing him to stay a part of your faction. It's quite easy to see a players inventory when they are in your faction. A dependable leader and/or officer/member of a faction would monitor a player with a status such as this to make sure they maintain appropriate game play. During war many noticed that your (currently banned) DL had significantly more units of a certain type than were allowed or given in the game.

Why was this so difficult for you or anyone in your faction to notice? What this means is that regardless of the circumstances, you are (without a doubt and at a minimum) guilty by association and allowance.

You sure did put me in my place, I will give you that! 10th place baby, HONK HONK!

Hooligany
07-26-2013, 01:28 AM

Just offtrack and curious... What is this unit he had in multiples?

steveo127
07-26-2013, 01:28 AM
no dumb****

He was in SuperFaction then. and he scored 400k WD points. I know because I'm his friend so shut up and stop acting like you know what you're talking about

As a man of honor and word, are you going to give up the first prize in Ireland Speedump? The inflated DL clown was part of your team during that war I assume. I am sure he made more than 1.2 million points which was the point difference.

steveo127
07-26-2013, 01:30 AM
1) They have a terrible leader.
2) he wasn't banned.

A dependable leader and/or officer/member of a faction would monitor a player with a status such as this to make sure they maintain appropriate game play. During war many noticed that your (currently banned) DL had significantly more units of a certain type than were allowed or given in the game.

The Tribunal
07-26-2013, 01:50 AM
no dumb****

He was in SuperFaction then. and he scored 400k WD points. I know because I'm his friend so shut up and stop acting like you know what you're talking about

Caling me a dumb *** ? That is not really nice. Do you really know where you are talking about? He is your friend, but did your friend tell you everything? Do you really know everything? NO YOU DON'T....

I wrote that I assume that PJ was part of PUN. I did not write he was.

Maybe we should all stop complaining and just play. The end is anyway near.... So enjoy now that you still can...lol

Dr. Manhattan
07-26-2013, 03:16 AM
Any of the clowns care to explain how you got all the faction bonuses maxed out that quickly?

I am a cow
07-26-2013, 05:25 AM
Clowns are not hackers OK now everyone shut up

Reutdog
07-26-2013, 10:13 AM
DUTCHI... I highly suggest you find a better forum to relieve yourself of these thoughts. You're deterring the purpose of those thread and the fact is that you would never repeat these words in person to any vet of any military group. Whereas I do not agree with every decision the military makes, the fact is every military group has cracks in their armor. But your accusations are personal, and unwarranted. I suggest you take a class in self control and again, find another forum to relieve yourself. Might I suggest a forum for war vets? You should get some great responses there. I also highly suggest you put out your personal home address as you seem to feel you're invincible behind that keyboard. Keep up the good work.

fkamb
07-26-2013, 10:47 AM
In the last tournament some players got the last units by mistake. That is also taking advantage of a glitch, right? Did they give them back? What i don't understand is that taking advantage of a glitch, or even prepping maps, can be illegal. It's made possible by the game, by accident. If one day the arctic mining thing would show up in my inventory, i would build it, because it's a beautiful building. I guess i don't understand the tos at all. What i do understand is that now everybody if reporting hackers, but who should be in control of that? I spy

Speed ump
07-26-2013, 06:27 PM
Tribunal, he was not in the faction at that time, and his score was well below that level in the faction that he was in. Any other questions?

Demo
07-27-2013, 03:04 PM
It's been days, and still no answer to my questions from speakingalie or is it avaiodingthetruth. Ha ha, I guess you need to edit it your name.

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 03:46 PM
The question was answered many many times! A personal response back to u was not worth my time. I'm only responding now to tell u to put your binkie back in because the whole discussion is tired!

Superdude
07-27-2013, 03:57 PM

Just saying SpeakingTheTruth, the more you make these outlandish posts and put down TBC the less seriously most of us take you and the less we believe you

Speakingthetruth
07-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Just saying SpeakingTheTruth, the more you make these outlandish posts and put down TBC the less seriously most of us take you and the less we believe you

Your kidding right? I mean have you read all the different threads from TBC and the obnoxious whining they have sadly put the forum thru? It's been a complete farce, their claims! One of the single biggest refutes to their claim is that EVERY SINGLE MEMBER has top ten prizes. Problem with TBC is they want this big conspiracy therory they have wasted everyone's time with to hold water but guess what, it doesn't! Believe if you want super dude, I not only have and will continue to have the top ten prize! That alone ends the discussion, because no doubt the TCB, I mean TBC has sent their tickets in and nothing has been substantiated!

Superdude
07-27-2013, 04:37 PM
But you have now wasted our time rubbing it in their face and ranting about why your faction is innocent

Demo
07-27-2013, 04:57 PM
Avoidingthetruth, keep talking to everyone else, but I am addressing you. Just answer the question. is it that hard?? Also, what is your ign?

Speed ump
07-27-2013, 05:02 PM
I will say there wa some truth to the clowns hacking in the past, I know this for a fact. I do not know if they are now. One member who lost his game( heard a rumor he figured out how to hack it back) and is the forum admin for them. He would accuse another player in the game of hacking. I posted the exact details of his hack in this forum, and was quickly booted for proving, and exposing his denials as lies. I do know that hacked games donated huge sums of cash in the past, which is how all the boosts were purchased. Have the screen shots of all the above in history. Are current member hacking? I have no idea, and have not investigated them in a while. They could be clean now possibly. We all have seen how sincere the denials from many others have been in the past, until proof positive was shown. I don't condemn without proof, but neither do I take as gospel the words I hear spoken. Truth, if you want pm me, we can discuss how to clear the clowns name and past if the truth is being told.