PDA

View Full Version : handicapping

crazymac
07-23-2013, 06:47 PM
ok i know will get people flaming me saying a fight club hater. to make things more intersting say for each area you control you have to cover that area so a 1% drop in points. this way it make it even playing field. Do you take the #1 spot if top prize is not good and take the 1% penalty.?

Tyrell R
07-23-2013, 06:53 PM
In my opinion this makes sense. I know a lot of the top syndicates would probably have a problem with this, but lets be honest, there isn't any other way that FC is gonna be beaten and in my opinion this is gonna make for some boring competition. Gree may think that the fight for the number 1 spot is only exciting for the top 3 teams but everyone loves a good fight and loves to see the underdog win.

crazymac
07-23-2013, 09:42 PM
Need to beat #1 to be #1 and no "handicaps"
Fairly confident that's how life works.
Any means possible but still.........

Just like the game of Risk what do u do when u win a spot leave 1 piece behind and keep marching on .
Do gangster take over a spot and say ohhh i took it over now i leave it empty ... no u stay there and expand

Legen...dary
07-24-2013, 02:04 AM
What is to stop them from starting a new syndicate, jumping in there to donate, and then moving there when the bonuses are maxed? FC#2 would be the new top syndicate and Fight Club would be their recruitment center, still holding Top10. Wouldn't work out unless they banned the new syn from fighting with the same members. Never gonna happen... Probably impossible to implement.

crazymac
07-24-2013, 02:59 AM
yes with everything there will be a way to get around it .....does fight club actually recuit?and to implement not that hard they sort of got it built already just have it as a evil event reward for syndicate

wa7sh
07-24-2013, 06:34 AM
another pointless thread.

sister morphine
07-24-2013, 07:00 AM
ok i know will get people flaming me saying a fight club hater. to make things more intersting say for each area you control you have to cover that area so a 1% drop in points. this way it make it even playing field. Do you take the #1 spot if top prize is not good and take the 1% penalty.?
We all know they'd just spend more to win. FC could have sat back and had a good laugh when Rogues and SAS started knocking lumps off each other last time, but instead they just spent more gold to stay on top. That's even funnier than the feuding between the other two.

cditti
07-24-2013, 07:18 AM
The first rule is FC does not talk about it.

bimmer kid
07-24-2013, 12:37 PM
What is to stop them from starting a new syndicate, jumping in there to donate, and then moving there when the bonuses are maxed? FC#2 would be the new top syndicate and Fight Club would be their recruitment center, still holding Top10. Wouldn't work out unless they banned the new syn from fighting with the same members. Never gonna happen... Probably impossible to implement.

you must be a huge fan of how i met your mother. it is a funny @ss show ;)