PDA

View Full Version : CoD is like Modern War...

xVeng3anc3
07-23-2013, 05:19 PM
Do you play Blops 2? Everyone is raging about the recent bolt action sniper nerf. The fire rate for the Ballista has been lowered from 51 SPM to about 43 SPM, and the DSR 50 from 50 SPM to about 39. I quickscope, so this is of a concern to me. Do I want it changed back? Yes! Was it necessary? No! Will it keep me from quickscoping? No! Will it make me terrible? No! It's not a big deal, just like this little iPod game that we call Modern War. You spend THOUSANDS of dollars on a game like this, when I can get way more enjoyment playing a REAL game on an Xbox.

CoD and MW are alike though. It's all fun, until you start spending extra money. I bought the game, and played it. No extra maps, weapon camos, anything. I downloaded MW, and played it. No gold, no cash, anything. I'm happy with what I have. 175k/240k stats in MW completely free, and a 1.19 KD ratio in CoD. If yu are having tons of fun without spending money, why start spending? If you don't like this post, just know that it's only the advice of a normal, 15 year old kid who playes baseball, does well in school, and enjoyes life to the fullest extent.

Dravak
07-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Oh you don't understand lol , you are only 15 you don't have disposable income yet !
your hormons are not yet fully developed , wait till you meet the hot gamer chicks ;)

Or the damsel in distress , or the handicap in need of mental support ,or the spy who loved me , etc instead of sending all those people to the therapist , we helpfull and carrying kind need to enlighten the world and our ego .

then offcourse you have the people who can't stand defeat , so they hit the buy gold button !
As a person without disposable income , you cannot understand it !
Once you get into the big bad world where everything is about ego money and prestige !
then you will understand how unhappy people in general all , but all have there smiling mask !

wait go to school and try to be popular , see how you fair there instead of escaping into CoD ;)
Well then you understand why most people love to spend here !

Chris5900
07-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Quick scoping is the main reason I only play zombies and Battlefield. Ruins the game and I'm glad they nerfed them. Now can we stay on the topic of MW.

I am a cow
07-24-2013, 04:05 AM
Quick scoping somehow glitches me into death :( but I usually just use my throwing knives and grenades

Tito89
07-24-2013, 04:07 AM
i just dont play cod, maybe mw should follow suit

xVeng3anc3
07-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Ha! Dravak you make me laugh! I'm gonna put this out there right now, if you think that there are hot gamer chick just all over XBL just waiting to to hit on and picked up, you're kinda dumb! I don't mean offence, but there couldn't be a more incorrect statement. And also, if I had a disposable income, I would be focused on more, vital matters. Feeding my family, paying the water bill, buying gas for my car.

Allday
07-24-2013, 10:48 AM
COD and MW are nothing alike

pbr22
07-24-2013, 11:07 AM
And also, if I had a disposable income, I would be focused on more, vital matters. Feeding my family, paying the water bill, buying gas for my car.

^ Not disposable income.

KFH
07-24-2013, 11:47 AM
from what i experience console players hate these type of phone games, i was told i'm helping ruin the gaming industry. I just know that both are fun, but very different styles of gaming

KFH
07-24-2013, 11:55 AM
In the definition i looked up lol disposable income is the income left over after taxes.
So disposable income would include gas, food and other household items, they then get into discretionary income which would be buying gold for this game, vacations and other things of that sort

keeskiller
07-24-2013, 12:30 PM
In the definition i looked up lol disposable income is the income left over after taxes.
So disposable income would include gas, food and other household items, they then get into discretionary income which would be buying gold for this game, vacations and other things of that sort

agreed with your statement, i don't mind people buy so much gold. I really want to have a better chance, playing it free. But i just don't get the chance.. If you want more chance just start spending.. But i don't want that neither..

It's the spenders that keep this game alive and letting me play it freely.. so please be thankfully to those who spend.

And if you have 100k a year spare money, why not use it into this game? Right?

Stooboot
07-24-2013, 12:42 PM
cod is absolutely nothing like mw can someone take this thread down. If u wanna talk about call of duty go on there forums we play modern war no one gives a $hit a about quick scoping or whatever this is a stat building game cod is a first person shoot on game consoles wtf r u talkin about

Dravak
07-24-2013, 12:47 PM
agreed with your statement, i don't mind people buy so much gold. I really want to have a better chance, playing it free. But i just don't get the chance.. If you want more chance just start spending.. But i don't want that neither..

It's the spenders that keep this game alive and letting me play it freely.. so please be thankfully to those who spend.

And if you have 100k a year spare money, why not use it into this game? Right?

spoken like a real kid with no concept of money , 100k buys you a small appartment lol ! You can rent out that appartment and use the rent interest to finance your CC addiction for free ;)

But serious note get real there are enough people around who can afford it !
But there are not that many they are rare !

Hahah I already pitty you , for not having the understanding of money :p

keeskiller
07-24-2013, 01:01 PM
spoken like a real kid with no concept of money , 100k buys you a small appartment lol ! You can rent out that appartment and use the rent interest to finance your CC addiction for free ;)

But serious note get real there are enough people around who can afford it !
But there are not that many they are rare !

Hahah I already pitty you , for not having the understanding of money :p

hahah i am pretty sure how to go and have understanding of money guy ;)

I am just not using it into this game.. clear is that, and thank you but i am not a child any more xD just playing for fun! And it is going very well, enjoying it every day.

Just can't seem to make me clear enough that i am gratefull to those who spend xD

KFH
07-24-2013, 01:04 PM
I'm getting up there and still have no concept of money, i just recently found out that ATM's actually took money from me and was not giving me a prize for remembering my pin number

Dravak
07-24-2013, 01:15 PM
hahah i am pretty sure how to go and have understanding of money guy ;)

I am just not using it into this game.. clear is that, and thank you but i am not a child any more xD just playing for fun! And it is going very well, enjoying it every day.

Just can't seem to make me clear enough that i am gratefull to those who spend xD

With other words same as WMD thanks for the cake suckers am very gratefull , you guys are paying for my rewards , while I just leech ;)

No worries happens , too many of those around lately in RL and online !
Wonder why nothing is going right :p