PDA

View Full Version : Gree you scammed us!

CAPT.GIN
07-23-2013, 01:54 PM
What a disgrace... What a shame... What a joke! I knew it was bad but I wanted to see for myself just how bad it really was! This by far is the most rigged and scammed event in modern war history, no wonder why your stocks keep falling Gree and your CEO is a crook I'm glad he lost billions of dollars this past year! If everyone goes back and looks at the limited time events you will see what I mean, in the past LTEs the prizes were great and it would cost a vault and some more gold but not much to complete, especially if you did not use much gold in normal mode and pre staged the maps. Now this event comes along and from the start its a trash! Normal mode 40/40 you know what the final prize is for finishing normal mode? Some petty sea unit with 100 some attack and defense yes that's right that's how weak it was, now imagine that compared to the last LTEs prizes for finishing normal mode! Oh and by the way it took a vault to finish normal mode! Ok now on to prestige it's 40/40 again, and same results all crappy prizes and bricks as if we needed more! The grand prize was a tank with 5k stats and 3k defense! It took me almost 4k in gold to finish and my stats did not go up much! I leveled up almost 4 times and waisted a lot of in game money! This is being scammed at its finest and will be my last LTE! I made this thread to warn you all not to do this event! You can't blame the developers or grees employees, all the blame goes to there higher ups. They have scammed lot of us in the past but this is taking it to a whole new level. God bless the free players because of you all Gree does not get a penny... Maybe sure you guys keep it that way! I hope you all enjoyed the last LTE because its all down hill from here... Save your money and use it on good things don't feed the scam arrest Gree... Oh I forgot to mention this as well! I found it really really funny that when I started prestige it said to complete it finish 40/40 missions but once I finished mission 40 some how 5 more missions pop up making it 40/45 wow yup we were scammed!

RoseByAnyOtherName
07-23-2013, 02:02 PM
Unfortunately, that seems to be the general consensus across all threads about this LTQ, that the prizes are weak and the xp gains too high. Why would a high level player go to the trouble to get units that won't even see battle? If Gree wants people to spend gold to finish the LTQ, they need to put a boost unit in there somewhere, not award weaker units. Just a suggestion to improve future events.

ogoreo
07-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Totally agree with all views expressed in the post above.
Modern war and all gree games could be so good but they keep letting their paying customers down and it is massively disappointing.
Come on gree, stop making such obvious mistakes and drive our enthusiasm back for the game.

McNasti
07-23-2013, 02:12 PM
I think this post is ridiculous.

No one is forcing you to do this event. We have been complaining for months about all of these back to back events, and how nice it would be if Gree would just give us a break.

This event gives us a break. If you don't like it, don't play it. Why is that so hard for some people to understand? They're running an event because some people like them no matter the cost. They don't care about levelling. They're not trying to go Pro in this game and it gives them something to do. Not everything has to cater to all of the try-hard stat nazis in this game.

Thank you Gree for giving most of us a break. Last war was brutal, and now I can sit back and upgrade my buildings and focus my attention on what I enjoy most - stealing my rivals money.

The end.

LagBolt
07-23-2013, 02:23 PM

No one is forcing you to do this event. We have been complaining for months about all of these back to back events, and how nice it would be if Gree would just give us a break.

This event gives us a break. If you don't like it, don't play it. Why is that so hard for some people to understand? They're running an event because some people like them no matter the cost. They don't care about levelling. They're not trying to go Pro in this game and it gives them something to do. Not everything has to cater to all of the try-hard stat nazis in this game.

That is slightly missing the issue. The problem is the huge drop in unit stats that are offered for xp gain. I would say to everyone look at the guides that people have posted before you start the event.

CJ D
07-23-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm still trying to figure this out.....it took 4 k gold to finish it??? I've seen other posts on how much gold it took to finish it....THERE ARE STILL 4 DAYS LEFT IN THE EVENT. So, lets be honest. It took X amount if gold cause you HAD to finish it NOW!!!

All I've seen are posts complaining about stat inflation since these things started. Now all I'm seeing are posts complaining because it is slowing down stat inflation. You know, for some, probably the VAST majority of players, indestructible units=good units. Simply because the minority who have primarily gold armies don't care for it doesn't mean no one else does.

Mcdoc
07-23-2013, 02:49 PM
We don't need no more stinking bricks :)

However - probably would spend gold to win 50 million cash :)

lemonhaze
07-23-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm still trying to figure this out.....it took 4 k gold to finish it??? I've seen other posts on how much gold it took to finish it....THERE ARE STILL 4 DAYS LEFT IN THE EVENT. So, lets be honest. It took X amount if gold cause you HAD to finish it NOW!!!

All I've seen are posts complaining about stat inflation since these things started. Now all I'm seeing are posts complaining because it is slowing down stat inflation. You know, for some, probably the VAST majority of players, indestructible units=good units. Simply because the minority who have primarily gold armies don't care for it doesn't mean no one else does. u are right buddy dont matter if the units are to good ppl are gonna say waaaa ur letting the deep pocket teams catch up to ppl only in top 10 to low of stat and waaaaaa we get ripped lol..since i wont be bringing most these units to battle i will sit this ltq out and im lvl 250 so i dont have to worry about a lvl up..just no point in useing up my prestage maps for crappy units..but to the ones this ltq does help thats cool i have had some help me in past to..and ya the guy wouldnt have had to use 4k in gold he just had to be one of the first ones to have that cool tank lol

fofito30
07-23-2013, 03:08 PM

Thank you Gree for giving most of us a break. Last war was brutal, and now I can sit back and upgrade my buildings and focus my attention on what I enjoy most - stealing my rivals money.

The end.
Totally agree with you, no one is forcing anyone to do or finish an LTQ as lame as this one, fight a boss to lvl 50, finish a crate event, participate in PvP's or even be a member of a faction. We all know the risk of leveling, ranking up, time invested, cost, etc., so don't complain on a forum that Gree is making you waste your time or money for a lame prize. Do complain, scream, post of forum, send tickets and file grievances if you find hackers playing and Gree not doing nothing as it happened on Australia and the 2 top 10 factions found hacking and Gree not even saying a peep.

CAPT.GIN
07-23-2013, 03:31 PM
That is not the point I'm trying to make here! I know nobody forced me to do it and I understand that. It's just the fact that all the LTEs have been great and the rewards were worth the gold! This one was just a scam and noting more! Think about it, finishing 79 of the 80 missions total and not one unit with 1k stats! Complete rip off... I have been GREED....

Fl@sh
07-23-2013, 03:35 PM

All I've seen are posts complaining about stat inflation since these things started. Now all I'm seeing are posts complaining because it is slowing down stat inflation. You know, for some, probably the VAST majority of players, indestructible units=good units. Simply because the minority who have primarily gold armies don't care for it doesn't mean no one else does.If your energy refills 5 times a day, over four days, it only saves you 400 gold off the final cost. It costs me 5,000 gold to finish. But, I'll pay that extra gold since I may not have the time when the timer is dwindling down.

CAPT.GIN
07-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Every event Gree release always starts off great and then they rig it! First it was the crate events, then the boss for higher level players and now LTEs! What's next the tournaments and world war Gree? I wouldn't even be surprised!!!

Allday
07-23-2013, 03:56 PM
Just relax, don't do the event and thank Flash for saving you money.

13Stalker
07-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Every event Gree release always starts off great and then they rig it! First it was the crate events, then the boss for higher level players and now LTEs! What's next the tournaments and world war Gree? I wouldn't even be surprised!!!

McNasti is 100% right. May be a lousy event but it isn't a scam. Gree did not trick you into playing the event. Gree did not promise something and not provide it. You chose to spend the money. You did that willingly, knowing it was a gamble. I understand the argument for xp vs unit strength and stat gain, but the point is this is a GAME. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. If you don't like the event don't do it. If you don't like the song change the station. Same deal. You think just because you are giving GREE your hard earned money you can tell them how to administer THEIR game. Modern War is GREE's game and not yours. I am not a GREE apologist. I don't like the bugs and every decision they make, but yhey can do whatever they want and if you get mad enough you will quit. I'm sure they are not concerned about 1 person or a bunch of people quitting because there is always someone to take their place. Not sure how old you are, but I am going to assume you remember the outrage when Randy Moss WR for the Minnesota Vikings said he only plays hard when he feels like it. This game is the same way. All this outrage on the boards, and yet at game time the seats are still full. I will tell you what I tell every tool that complains on my page about my raiding them.... If you can't handle how the game is played download smurf village and play that.

ogoreo
07-23-2013, 04:48 PM
Just downloaded smurf village and it is simply awesome, no money grabbing, incompetent, greedy little toe rags running that game.
Great suggestion so thanks again!!
Sorry for going off topic, still think the point made in the first post rings true but it's just an opinion and I read the others with interest and do take on board that its my choice what to spend/play etc.

heal
07-23-2013, 04:53 PM
I think this LTQ is great. I'm not doing it but am pleased others are.

Dravak
07-23-2013, 04:55 PM
you been playing this long , donated this much money to figure it out by now ?

LoL is all I have to say , get serious Gin , at certain stage your stats will stop growing !
for some it is when there isn't anything to buy or cannot spend anymore !

for others they can't let go cause of financiel fallacy , it was always like this from day 1 !
there is no scam , other then people scamming themself , why you think the numbers of hackers has increased !
LoL those hackers are even paying WMD money ;) even if they do it trough illegal means !

they still get Gree there money ! , seriously wait a couple months , you will be weak as hell !
But then you can see stats growth lol , made 50k stats for free in CC (aside from stupid syndicate wars lmao but fine my own fault for spending on that one )

go back to playing for free :p

xVeng3anc3
07-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Sure I don't like the units in this LTQ, but I happen to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING invested in this game, other than hours of fun looking at people who spend their money on a game much less fun that CoD Black Ops II. That's my two cents.

Dravak
07-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Sure I don't like the units in this LTQ, but I happen to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING invested in this game, other than hours of fun looking at people who spend their money on a game much less fun that CoD Black Ops II. That's my two cents.

SSSTTTT ;) this is fun and worth entertainement money !
That is why I used to spent lol , the forum was beter then the game hahahaha !

but now the forum stinks , where is the good soap ! I mean it used to interactive theatre with very well placed smoke and mirrors , now it just second rate magicians and the spectators are babies !

Speed ump
07-23-2013, 05:18 PM
Mcdoc, they said they would be happy to substitute grunts for bricks.

Pro
07-23-2013, 05:47 PM
Mcdoc, they said they would be happy to substitute grunts for bricks.

Now that's funny!! Probably true,,,, but very funny.

Baller
07-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Nice scam, or how about my scam, not rewarding me my blue bird, but gave me a rare when I defeated boss 50. Spend over vault Fromm boss 46 to boss 50. All gold hits and refills. Then they email me saying I didn't complete it. So why the heck did I get a rare then. I counted all 50 units in my inventory. This is a scam too

britton
07-23-2013, 06:33 PM
the LLPs deserve some Indie love

JDL
07-23-2013, 07:55 PM
the LLPs deserve some Indie love

Funny thing is the LLPs are now complaining as well because they gain too much XP and level up killing their point advantage for the wars.

357 233 166
07-23-2013, 10:13 PM
Just dont spend so much money to purchase unworth product. Why allow our ownself to be scam. Fighting the war with so high warpoint top 50 also becoming ridiculous. This help gree push even higher to squezze us in. The heroes aint that helpful as well. What a waste of inteligent making a dictator dictate further more. Why there should be remose.

Mako
07-23-2013, 11:38 PM
That sinks for those who spent gold on this event. I'm on lvl 20/40 and am happy with my units. Because my stats have gone up.

It really sounds like there are a bunch of cry baby's that play this game. But I've only been playing for over a month and if I hit the delete button I've only spent.........the time waisted on the game.

Wai
07-24-2013, 12:04 AM

This event gives us a break. If you don't like it, don't play it. Why is that so hard for some people to understand? .... edited ....

The issue/complaint within the post is quite legitimate. It may not fit with some others game experience, but its valid all the same for his experience.

Gree does not advertise the various rewards through the levels. Previous events have had very worthwhile units to collect. Its reasonable then to assume those units will be the same or similar given his previous experience of these and the fact he has no event crystal ball.

So the point that he simply 'does not do the event' because of a poor return for outlay, cannot be known until you do the event.

Wai
07-24-2013, 12:10 AM
...Edited...just no point in useing up my prestage maps for crappy units.. edited ...

Pre-staging is about to be a thing of the past. There will be no ability to receive any advantage by pre-staging maps at all.

Can't wait to see the complaints about drop rates on future LTEs. LOL

good gawd noooo
07-24-2013, 03:14 AM
N8ce thing is the forum gives you a list of cost to prizes shortly after and lte/ltq starts. I do agree this one sucks I haven't wasted any gold and doubt I will complete it. I agree that the rewards use to be much better I am not surprised that gree changes things up. My stats arent super high but these prises do nothing for me. Again check forum for prise list before spending gold and you'll be alright. Then like me you can chos3 NOT to do it

I am a cow
07-24-2013, 04:00 AM
I agree I ain't doing it even for free crap units and a lot of xp gain Im going back to farming Transport raiders better bang for buck anyways