PDA

View Full Version : another rant because im always the last person on earth waiting on events

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 01:47 PM
The ltq hasn't started for me still. Is there a magic button to press? If i sit back with full energy do they make the event unobtainable (spell check) untill i burn my energy in frustration? Advice please? I had this problem last event. Everyone was cruising through levels while i waited #madface

BigNick
07-23-2013, 01:48 PM
Not missing much it's s**t

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 01:49 PM
I heard lol

Legen...dary
07-23-2013, 01:52 PM
restart CC a bunch... check the menu>more>about and let it sit on that screen... restart a bunch more (with 2 or 5 minutes in between restarts)... make sure you have a decent internet connection. give up and re-install the game and let it sit there... It'll push the new data-set someday!

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 02:39 PM
I just did all of the above plus uninstalled. Grrr...

Dravak
07-23-2013, 02:42 PM
I just did all of the above plus uninstalled. Grrr...

then they don't like you :p give up the game lol

serious note you should have the data push by now , without uninstalling etc ...
So if you still don't have it , means you are not important to them !

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 04:38 PM
Lol thanks guys it was my phone I think. Irestarted phone and did that more and info thing. I had no idea it does an update when you do that.

murf
07-23-2013, 05:52 PM
Not missing much it's s**t
S**t... meaning you gain another 5k-6k without spending gold

Mack The Knife
07-23-2013, 05:57 PM
I still can't get it to trigger. I've done everything except uninstall it. which Im, perhaps irrationally, trying to avoid doing.

one man gang
07-24-2013, 05:41 AM
Side rant/ hi-jacking

Not only that but they aren't refunding gold anymore if u accidentially click the timer button in the case event ( even if u have both weapons and it was clearly a mistake)... "it can't be done "..

I'm only a small fish but no doubt I spend enough to keep someone in a job and they lie and treat me like I'm stupid.

Looks like I have won the game, credit cards disconnected, all over 15 gold. ****ing dumb ass greedy pricks.

Mack The Knife
07-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Im really disappointed that the LTQ never made it to my device. I was looking forward to it.

Butt Futter
07-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Side rant/ hi-jacking

Not only that but they aren't refunding gold anymore if u accidentially click the timer button in the case event ( even if u have both weapons and it was clearly a mistake)... "it can't be done "..

I'm only a small fish but no doubt I spend enough to keep someone in a job and they lie and treat me like I'm stupid.

Looks like I have won the game, credit cards disconnected, all over 15 gold. ****ing dumb ass greedy pricks.

They refunde my mess up the other day.