PDA

View Full Version : Poll: How do you like the most recent LTQ format

kingofwale
07-23-2013, 01:23 PM
Because Gree is shooting in the dark with this one.

Bad reception in KA, but they still stick it to us to see if it works.

Dravak
07-23-2013, 01:26 PM
it will work in making those players who paid gold for elite rewards stop paying ;)
the last 7 levels going to cost a fortune !

broben05
07-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Its a pain due to the time it takes to register the items.

Curtis Snow
07-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Dont like it at all, I can usually make it well over halfway througb the regular ltq with a full energy bar with this one im not even halfway and the rewards are garbage.

Mack The Knife
07-23-2013, 01:42 PM
Seems this quest has rolled out for everyone but me. bummer

grumpster
07-23-2013, 01:46 PM
God, Please make it stop ASAP

BigNick
07-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Hmmmm just eliminated preloading altogether that sux, means more gold to get through events

Gingeasian
07-23-2013, 02:02 PM
This format completly eliminates any prehitting

V3nti
07-23-2013, 02:02 PM
Android 2 : IOS 1
Now we are not only discriminated in loot rewards but also in LTQ's...
Thank you gree for letting all iOS users down again!

Fix it!

Gingeasian
07-23-2013, 02:16 PM

Fix it!
Get an android

Dravak
07-23-2013, 02:20 PM
Get an android

why ? simply use a pc then :p , gee no need to get a android !

[CM]]forgetaboutit
07-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Hmmmm just eliminated preloading altogether that sux, means more gold to get through events

guess they found another way to rob us

FYG
07-23-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm still bitter about 3 stupid ass LTQ's and no boss event. I'm about to hit 100 and wanted to get one more under my belt before I got to the ultra-retardo boss tier.

jmeijer
07-23-2013, 02:42 PM
With the old LTQ's, I could decide upfront if the items weigh up against the XP gain. Not anymore, and that's why I won't participate.

Dravak
07-23-2013, 02:48 PM
With the old LTQ's, I could decide upfront if the items weigh up against the XP gain. Not anymore, and that's why I won't participate.

that is stupid , just participate , but don't spent gold !
It is the best way to boycott , you say thank you for the free 2k stats ;)

jmeijer
07-23-2013, 02:58 PM
that is stupid , just participate , but don't spent gold !
It is the best way to boycott , you say thank you for the free 2k stats ;)I just want to stay at this level for a while. Gree managed to make me level up way more than I originally wanted. I rather stick with upgrading LTBs for minimal XP and a nice stat rise.

Dravak
07-23-2013, 03:03 PM
I just want to stay at this level for a while. Gree managed to make me level up way more than I originally wanted. I rather stick with upgrading LTBs for minimal XP and a nice stat rise.

that is definetly doable , you need to thank the people with 0 building strategy for that !
but think boss events are not coming back for a while ! If they come back major changes !

Like variable last 10 bosses that cost tons of gold !

jmeijer
07-23-2013, 03:17 PM
that is definetly doable , you need to thank the people with 0 building strategy for that !
but think boss events are not coming back for a while ! If they come back major changes !

Like variable last 10 bosses that cost tons of gold !Indeed. I am surprised about the amount of people without a good IPH at my level.

Like you, I have my doubts about boss events. I think that there will be some kind of twist to it - or adjusted tires.

Enforcer
07-23-2013, 04:01 PM

Fix it!

My android account frequently has buildings that aren't available to collect and timer still shows the max time. Along with many other issues. Stop your whining...

murf
07-23-2013, 04:15 PM
Really? At L154, you're still obsessing about XP gain...I'm not saying to start robbing warehouses, but this isn't that bad, and you can roughly estimate the XP gain, based on other's comments...

With the syndicate wars, I feel like you have to be constantly improving your stats, or your competitors in rival syndicates (for my L243 account it's top 25 syn members) are just going to keep getting stronger and you'll have fewer people to attack come war time....

murf
07-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Sorry...I just read your response to Dravak....ok then...but you should at least do the first few levels, for very cheap xxx/xxx weapons

jmeijer
07-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Sorry...I just read your response to Dravak....ok then...but you should at least do the first few levels, for very cheap xxx/xxx weaponsI'm thinking about doing that. Won't use gold for this LTQ whatever happens.

But you said something about my level. I have 689.000XP now, and the Shark Tank starts at about 1.500.000XP. I have a long way to go and want to stay out of the Tank as long as I can.

Dravak
07-23-2013, 04:32 PM
Really? At L154, you're still obsessing about XP gain...I'm not saying to start robbing warehouses, but this isn't that bad, and you can roughly estimate the XP gain, based on other's comments...

With the syndicate wars, I feel like you have to be constantly improving your stats, or your competitors in rival syndicates (for my L243 account it's top 25 syn members) are just going to keep getting stronger and you'll have fewer people to attack come war time....

yup you do , missing a month in this game sets you back roughly 100k (with the multipliers)
At the rate they are going in 3 months people should hit the 1 million average cause of the multiplier !
I do feel burnouts coming up soon for a lot of people !

you can't sustain this stats growth and spending for longer then 6 months ! And 4 has passed :p
But then again at MW who have much higher population then CC , they keep on piling up the gold :D

So I can be wrong in this regard !

Dravak
07-23-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm thinking about doing that. Won't use gold for this LTQ whatever happens.

But you said something about my level. I have 689.000XP now, and the Shark Tank starts at about 1.500.000XP. I have a long way to go and want to stay out of the Tank as long as I can.

No the sharktank has moved and is locked for now , it is the 180 where it starts . And tons of inactive accounts there till 200 !
Then you get thrown into the current cycle of goldspenders , who are starting around 205-235 those are the people paying for this game !

So in your case just do the LTQ as much you can , no use in hanging back cause of xp !

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 04:41 PM
It's nor good nor bad. It levels the playing field.. No prehits etc. it could bring more gold in if the rewards were better. I don't mind it

candyson
07-23-2013, 07:57 PM
I like it. Very good early rewards for the xp gained. I'll take 3+ stats per xp any day.
Edit: missions 1-9 give a total of 2.9 attack/xp and 2.6 defense/xp, or on par with boss events

davnich30
07-23-2013, 08:24 PM
I like the idea. It's a change of pace. What I have found though is drop rates fall so much it is not worth spending any gold on. Not going to spend any gold on it and will use up my free energy to get as far as I can.

candyson
07-23-2013, 08:40 PM
I like the idea. It's a change of pace. What I have found though is drop rates fall so much it is not worth spending any gold on. Not going to spend any gold on it and will use up my free energy to get as far as I can.
It is much better drop rate on Android :-) guess that's why I like it so much, no wasted xp.

TZora
07-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Its a pain due to the time it takes to register the items.
true true true .. it takes nearly a minute before i see the win popup .. i have to count the items popping out of builds just to make sure i don't over-hit those builds .. gives me a headache (i'm bad at maths) lol.

187omni
07-24-2013, 04:55 AM
It gets to be cumbersome counting the items that drop. I'm an alcoholic and it is very difficult for me to count increments of 1. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Chosen Pessimist
07-24-2013, 05:06 AM
Only thing I like is my mini needing vehicles to fill mafia spots and having a job that costs only 3 Xp feeding me a 6/9 truck =}

Rollster
07-24-2013, 05:17 AM
i need to bank my money for see how many Proof i have drop.... lag and lag and lag....and only after bank i got splash screen....

anyway treasure of gold = more jobs.. they put loot item and u spend more.

Bala82
07-24-2013, 05:18 AM
people are resistant to change i like there actually give some new loot item sure they might not be powerful but there are so much easier than waste respect on explosive.

KemoKidd
07-24-2013, 05:25 AM
i need to bank my money for see how many Proof i have drop.... lag and lag and lag....and only after bank i got splash screen....

anyway treasure of gold = more jobs.. they put loot item and u spend more.

You dont have to do that! Go to your hood (sometimes that works) and/or open your syndicate page. Connecting to the syndicate always triggers it for me.

Dubstik
07-24-2013, 05:25 AM
It gets to be cumbersome counting the items that drop. I'm an alcoholic and it is very difficult for me to count increments of 1. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then stop being an alcoholic. :cool:

Bala82
07-24-2013, 05:34 AM
You dont have to do that! Go to your hood (sometimes that works) and/or open your syndicate page. Connecting to the syndicate always triggers it for me.

or you can simple refresh the rival list works as well

leeroy
07-24-2013, 06:00 AM
I just collect my items and leave the phone for a minute, this normally works for me

BigMoney
07-24-2013, 06:08 AM
it will work in making those players who paid gold for elite rewards stop paying ;)
the last 7 levels going to cost a fortune !

Not really. I'm still crunching the numbers, but it doesn't really seem to be that much more expensive than a typical LTQ altogether. The normal mode was especially cheap, in addition. Further, the lack of pre-hits favor heavy gold users, as free-players who relied on pre-hits to get farther in the LTQ will get screwed over. Not sure how I feel about that-- I spend quite a bit of gold, but I also pre-hit all the way up to Monument Park.

Fix it!

You're thinking of multi-click jobs. I'm 99.5% certain that the drop rates for this LTQ are identical on iOS and Android.

true true true .. it takes nearly a minute before i see the win popup .. i have to count the items popping out of builds just to make sure i don't over-hit those builds .. gives me a headache (i'm bad at maths) lol.

This isn't the worst thing in the world if you plan to continue to the Elite mode. I did the first few jobs way too many times because I was expecting the goal to trigger instantly, but all the loot items I earned in the Normal mode counted in my progress for the Elite mode. And as others have said, simply click your syndicate button to update the tally in the goal list.

crash&burn
07-24-2013, 08:37 AM
dont like it at all

kingofwale
07-24-2013, 08:56 AM
the drop rate is not the same.

I have 2 almost identical characters in both IOS and Andriod. 1 is now 3 goals ahead of the other. because i just can't seem to get some items to drop as easily.

guess which one is behind.

Smarty Pants
07-24-2013, 09:42 AM

I have 2 almost identical characters in both IOS and Andriod. 1 is now 3 goals ahead of the other. because i just can't seem to get some items to drop as easily.

That's just a matter of luck dude, if you really want to perform a statistical analysis based on drop rate then you're going to need way more then just 2 independent variables to draw a reasonably sound hypothesis. Besides 3 measly goals isn't nearly enough to be of any statistical significance.

bimmer kid
07-24-2013, 12:22 PM
i think drop rates are same for both platforms. android drop rates have to come sh!t on this ltq

btw this ltq format can go suk it. no arrows on buildings and the amount collected is wrong in goals. have to wait 10-20 seconds for it to "catch up"(if it even does)

Legen...dary
07-24-2013, 01:04 PM
I'd love to see this style every other LTQ event. My main is doing great and my campers are loving the cheap xp cars and non-consumable explosives.

I'm 99.5% certain

Concentrating on crunching the important numbers first!
Thanks for already posting everything I was going to reply through this whole thread. :)

Grandpa
07-24-2013, 02:50 PM
When I saw three LTQs and no boss event, I intended to camp for a while. But the stats/xp were just too good for me to stay away completely.

BigMoney
07-24-2013, 03:10 PM

Wow, and there was only a 50% chance of that happening.

crash&burn
07-24-2013, 03:30 PM
its like gree is helping the children along who didn't know how or where to farm your items in the first place....so if you do your research it will not matter, cause they are helping the little ones ......makes it too easy to farm...i like having to think for myself....

Smarty Pants
07-24-2013, 03:59 PM
its like gree is helping the children along who didn't know how or where to farm your items in the first place....so if you do your research it will not matter, cause they are helping the little ones ......makes it too easy to farm...i like having to think for myself....

well when the "little ones" constitute for over 90% of the crime city community i wonder which group they are going to target for their future marketing schemes? Besides farming is dead and has been for awhile. Whether this is a success or fail this is just gree trying to introduce something new to keep everyone engaged.

187omni
07-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Then stop being an alcoholic. :cool:

well that's just asinine sir !

Boyz in the hood
07-24-2013, 06:54 PM
This format completly eliminates any prehitting

Well we all knew this was going to happen eventually! As soon as word of pre hitting maps hit the forum, and gree learned of it, we should have been prepared! They're not going to keep running the same format if they're losing a ton of cash on each and every LTQ!! Strictly speaking we shouldn't be surprised, but how many of us don't actually like the format because of what it is, or don't like the format because we've been prevented from progressing with less gold?? Time will tell if this is a success or not in the eyes of gree, I fear it will be, thus eliminating all future LTQ's as we know them!

Smarty Pants
07-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Well we all knew this was going to happen eventually! As soon as word of pre hitting maps hit the forum, and gree learned of it, we should have been prepared! They're not going to keep running the same format if they're losing a ton of cash on each and every LTQ!! Strictly speaking we shouldn't be surprised, but how many of us don't actually like the format because of what it is, or don't like the format because we've been prevented from progressing with less gold?? Time will tell if this is a success or not in the eyes of gree, I fear it will be, thus eliminating all future LTQ's as we know them!

People complain about LTQ's being too hard and costing too much gold and then if GREE makes it easier people complain about it being too easy and everyone shouldn't be getting such an easy stat boost. It's a catch 22 in my opinion lol

Boyz in the hood
07-24-2013, 07:23 PM
People complain about LTQ's being too hard and costing too much gold and then if GREE makes it easier people complain about it being too easy and everyone shouldn't be getting such an easy stat boost. It's a catch 22 in my opinion lol

I couldn't agree more! No matter which format is used or which new structure they progress with, there will always be someone complaining about someone else! "Oh, why do the campers get an easier ride" or "why make it so hard to complete" etc etc first and foremost we should remember that we are the customer! If we don't like something, we won't buy it! So in theory, if so many people are against his format then the sale of gold will highlight this! But if you want my honest opinion, no matter how many complain about the new format, you're still buying gold to complete it, maybe begrudgingly, but you're still participating, and that's what roots this format into the future of crime city events!

the_brein
07-24-2013, 08:05 PM
This format is great for anyone with weak stats. It allows them to easily farm items that are more powerful than many cash items. Cars in particular. Players under level 100 can go to town on that luxury car and the club cars. Heck even the docks truck.

I can't speak to the pains of a high level player, but I'm sitting at level 105 and am stocking up on that club car. I have 50 and am getting another 100 before this is all over.

BigMoney
07-24-2013, 09:12 PM

I'm not sure I buy the fact that pre-hits are costing GREE gold. Typically in an LTQ, the first few prizes are absolute garbage and barely affect my stats, and it's not until the later levels that they start actually helping me a bit. I basically regard LTQs as a fancy way of buying gold items. Let's say I have to spend 500 gold before I get to a part of the LTQ where the items start meaning something to me, and it costs another 1000 gold to finish the LTQ (yes, I'm well-aware the LTQs cost more than a vault, this is just an example). It's much more likely I'm willing to spend 1000 gold let's say for the given items than 1500 gold. If pre-hits can save me that 500 gold buy-in, I'm much more likely to spend the 1000 gold on top of it, whereas otherwise I might simply think, "meh, not worth a vault of gold for X items and leveling up 6 times" and simply seeing how far I can get for free.

pallack
07-25-2013, 12:26 AM
i have sent a ticket to gree that this ltq. is not encouraging players to use more gold but rather stopping them to purchase more gold,players might just want to camp more and wait for war to get loot items to build status, why i will spend gold to use energy and get nothing???!!!

Smarty Pants
07-25-2013, 12:45 AM
I'm not sure I buy the fact that pre-hits are costing GREE gold. Typically in an LTQ, the first few prizes are absolute garbage and barely affect my stats, and it's not until the later levels that they start actually helping me a bit. I basically regard LTQs as a fancy way of buying gold items. Let's say I have to spend 500 gold before I get to a part of the LTQ where the items start meaning something to me, and it costs another 1000 gold to finish the LTQ (yes, I'm well-aware the LTQs cost more than a vault, this is just an example). It's much more likely I'm willing to spend 1000 gold let's say for the given items than 1500 gold. If pre-hits can save me that 500 gold buy-in, I'm much more likely to spend the 1000 gold on top of it, whereas otherwise I might simply think, "meh, not worth a vault of gold for X items and leveling up 6 times" and simply seeing how far I can get for free.

Regardless of whether the first levels (or normal mode altogether) you still have to complete them which can take a very long time to complete, however pre hitting significantly speeds up the process and reduces the gold needed to finish. If pre hitting didn't effect gree's profits then they wouldn't be tampering with its core mechanics this early in its conception.

BigMoney
07-25-2013, 01:15 AM
Regardless of whether the first levels (or normal mode altogether) you still have to complete them which can take a very long time to complete, however pre hitting significantly speeds up the process and reduces the gold needed to finish. If pre hitting didn't effect gree's profits then they wouldn't be tampering with its core mechanics this early in its conception.

I don't see how this refutes anything in my post. If it makes you feel better, change the "500 gold" and "1000 gold" numbers to "25k energy" and "50k energy." It's an implicit assumption that I'm going to make the most out of my free energy, and hence if it's going to cost me "500 gold" to get to a part of the LTQ that means something to me, it doesn't make a difference whether I go as far as possible with free hits before switching to gold a few hours before the LTQ ends, or if I use my 500 gold at the start and then use free hits, and then switch back to gold for the last 50k energy, or whatever.

To clarify, in a 5 day event, I will regenerate 24k energy. Let's round this up to 25k because surely I will level up at some point.
500 gold = 25k energy.
1000 gold = 50k energy.

Consider an LTQ that is a total of 100k energy. Let's also assume for simplicity that the normal mode and elite mode both cost 50k energy, but the prizes for Elite mode are significantly better-- in fact, the normal mode prizes don't affect my stats much at all, but the elite mode prizes do (there have been a few LTQs now where the prizes continued to increase from the end of normal to the start of elite).

What I'm saying is that I might be willing to spend 1000 gold on the items given in the elite mode, but I wouldn't buy those same items for 1500 gold. If I can save 500 gold from prehits (25k energy) and get another 25k energy for free, I would be willing to spend 1000 gold to complete the Elite mode. If there are no prehits, I can only get halfway through the normal mode, and I am not wiling to spend 1500 gold for items I do not believe to be worth the gold and XP.

Thus, it's is perfectly plausible that GREE could make more money from allowing prehits than by trying to outlaw them, as it would be certainly possible to squeeze more gold out of me, a moderate gold spender, if it allowed me better items.

If you somehow think that's a contrived example, consider the type of player who would meticulously prehit all the maps. As a moderate gold spender, I only pre-hit maps to reduce gold costs (why waste gold if I don't need to?). But consider a different pair of players (less than heavy gold spenders) who up to a point in the LTQ have only utilized free energy-- one who prehit all the maps, and one who did not. Which one is more likely to spend a little bit of gold-- a player who has not prehit any maps, who is just a small bit of gold out of reach of Normal 21 (300/300 item), or a player who has prehit all of the maps and is just a small bit of gold out of reach of Elite 21 (2k/2k item)?

I think I've said more than enough to make my point clear. I do not believe pre-hits cost GREE money.

the_brein
07-25-2013, 01:25 AM
Dang, that's sum big wurds BM.

Feng1234
07-25-2013, 02:06 AM
I don't see how this refutes anything in my post. If it makes you feel better, change the "500 gold" and "1000 gold" numbers to "25k energy" and "50k energy." It's an implicit assumption that I'm going to make the most out of my free energy, and hence if it's going to cost me "500 gold" to get to a part of the LTQ that means something to me, it doesn't make a difference whether I go as far as possible with free hits before switching to gold a few hours before the LTQ ends, or if I use my 500 gold at the start and then use free hits, and then switch back to gold for the last 50k energy, or whatever.

To clarify, in a 5 day event, I will regenerate 24k energy. Let's round this up to 25k because surely I will level up at some point.
500 gold = 25k energy.
1000 gold = 50k energy.

Consider an LTQ that is a total of 100k energy. Let's also assume for simplicity that the normal mode and elite mode both cost 50k energy, but the prizes for Elite mode are significantly better-- in fact, the normal mode prizes don't affect my stats much at all, but the elite mode prizes do (there have been a few LTQs now where the prizes continued to increase from the end of normal to the start of elite).

What I'm saying is that I might be willing to spend 1000 gold on the items given in the elite mode, but I wouldn't buy those same items for 1500 gold. If I can save 500 gold from prehits (25k energy) and get another 25k energy for free, I would be willing to spend 1000 gold to complete the Elite mode. If there are no prehits, I can only get halfway through the normal mode, and I am not wiling to spend 1500 gold for items I do not believe to be worth the gold and XP.

Thus, it's is perfectly plausible that GREE could make more money from allowing prehits than by trying to outlaw them, as it would be certainly possible to squeeze more gold out of me, a moderate gold spender, if it allowed me better items.

If you somehow think that's a contrived example, consider the type of player who would meticulously prehit all the maps. As a moderate gold spender, I only pre-hit maps to reduce gold costs (why waste gold if I don't need to?). But consider a different pair of players (less than heavy gold spenders) who up to a point in the LTQ have only utilized free energy-- one who prehit all the maps, and one who did not. Which one is more likely to spend a little bit of gold-- a player who has not prehit any maps, who is just a small bit of gold out of reach of Normal 21 (300/300 item), or a player who has prehit all of the maps and is just a small bit of gold out of reach of Elite 21 (2k/2k item)?

I think I've said more than enough to make my point clear. I do not believe pre-hits cost GREE money.

Viewing it from another way, I just think they want to more money and this format may do that to an extent given the strong level of competition amongst gold spenders who I assume they are primarily targeting with any significant change they make. For those guys, I doubt they will care about gold spent but probably more about whether they can get everything possible and be amongst the strongest.

Boyz in the hood
07-25-2013, 05:43 AM

I do see you're point big money, I guess I just looked at it from the perspective of a player who WILL complete the LTQ no matter what! In this case, GREE would obviously lose out on revenue from gold purchase, should that player have pre hit the required maps! I do agree with you're point, but you must also agree that there are different types of players in the game. Like you yourself highlighted, a player may choose to progress through an LTQ with gold or he may not! But there are players who will complete LTQ's no matter what! In you're highlighted example, I agree that it could actually generate revenue for GREE, however, taking into consideration the type of player I refer to, it is also obvious that GREE would actually lose out! The question is.....which kind of player is the most dominant and generates the higher revenue! By GREE's actions, I would suggest they are targeting the "will complete no matter what" players! Thus highlighting that those players are in the majority and that GREE, in actual fact, ARE losing money by people pre hitting maps!

Akrisaen
07-25-2013, 06:30 AM
Well I prefer the old format because I'm currently on elite 15/27 and I've done the job (White Winscott) over 70 times and I've gotten absolutely hee-****ing-haw from it. 'Bout to go spend another 20 gold and see if that works. If it doesn't, I'm gonna be mad.

Dipstik
07-25-2013, 06:57 AM
You've done the job 70 times and haven't gotten a single drop from it? You're doing it wrong.

Carlos Danger
07-25-2013, 07:53 AM
You've done the job 70 times and haven't gotten a single drop from it? You're doing it wrong.

Agreed. Sounds like a moron to me.

Keep spending that gold though.

jchow69
07-25-2013, 08:22 AM
The one for 16/27 cost 110 energy each hit and drop rate of 55%??!!

tom73
07-25-2013, 10:31 AM
I like the format. Also nice getting multiple explosives..

OneHoop
07-25-2013, 10:41 AM
I like the special, farmable loot items. I like the fact that there are good prizes scattered throughout the upper goals with less emphasis on the grand prize. I don't like the fact that the stat/exp gain is obscured by mysterious drop rates, but as long as the drop rates remain this high I'd say that people should just take it as far as they can (afford) without worrying about whether they will finish or not. I figure that's part of what Gree is going for (besides eliminating prehitting). I am sure that this format will recur, but I just hope that it remains so kind. I was ready to swear off LTQ even for my LV120+ but will participate in this one once I've farmed a few hundred more items, even if only for one day.

M@

Gunflame
07-25-2013, 01:39 PM
I very much enjoy this new format. Before I would ignore ltq, but I think this format works for both the players and Gree.

PSUMike
07-25-2013, 03:15 PM
I like the special, farmable loot items. I like the fact that there are good prizes scattered throughout the upper goals with less emphasis on the grand prize. I don't like the fact that the stat/exp gain is obscured by mysterious drop rates, but as long as the drop rates remain this high I'd say that people should just take it as far as they can (afford) without worrying about whether they will finish or not. I figure that's part of what Gree is going for (besides eliminating prehitting). I am sure that this format will recur, but I just hope that it remains so kind. I was ready to swear off LTQ even for my LV120+ but will participate in this one once I've farmed a few hundred more items, even if only for one day.

M@

I agree with everything here. Its cool to farm a bunch of filler items to boost stats.

pallack
07-25-2013, 07:05 PM
i needed to use my 1300x3 energy for level 22 on Russian market still I'm on 10th item i don't know when and how many energy i need to use to get the 11th loot item:(

alanlod
07-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Prefer the new MW boss of each map ltq

Laelia
07-28-2013, 03:54 PM
ltq's mostly suck, new format is easier to follow but still mindless......what does that say about me.....not sure I want to know

CCB-STIG
07-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Personally i thought it was good to have a bit of change but at the same time when the event relic case started i found that it was being harder to get drops from attack certain buildings, that was my opinion but i reckon they should just keep it back to the usual attacking building to progress to next stage.

gazzerman
07-28-2013, 05:49 PM
What a load of crap!

My phone loses internet every now and then and when I do a bunch of attacks and get no drops its because of that. I wasted 2000 energy on hits to a building and go no drops only to realize my internet was not working but the game remembers the use of that energy and so its a major flaw in the game.

What a load of crap! Fix this issue GREE or put it back to what it was before. Also the fact that its random makes it difficult for gold buyers to commit when they have no clue what the spend is going to be.

CCB-STIG
07-28-2013, 06:15 PM
What a load of crap!

My phone loses internet every now and then and when I do a bunch of attacks and get no drops its because of that. I wasted 2000 energy on hits to a building and go no drops only to realize my internet was not working but the game remembers the use of that energy and so its a major flaw in the game.

What a load of crap! Fix this issue GREE or put it back to what it was before. Also the fact that its random makes it difficult for gold buyers to commit when they have no clue what the spend is going to be.

I totally agree with you mate, I bought 110 golds, and spent every thing all on one building I think it was level 22 on elite and still needed 10 item drops, I forgot to mention on my previous post!

kybigdaddy
07-28-2013, 06:19 PM
I finished normal mode this time. I thought I would be able to get through the early levels of Elite, but the drop rates were so terrible at the end that frustration led me to stop. If Gree wants me to complete a job 21 times, say that. Don't put up a goal of 10 item drops and then give customers a bs drop rate. Frustration doesn't lead to more gold spending, it leads to players spending no gold or quitting all together. Just my 2 cents.

CCB-STIG
07-28-2013, 06:24 PM
I finished normal mode this time. I thought I would be able to get through the early levels of Elite, but the drop rates were so terrible at the end that frustration led me to stop. If Gree wants me to complete a job 21 times, say that. Don't put up a goal of 10 item drops and then give customers a bs drop rate. Frustration doesn't lead to more gold spending, it leads to players spending no gold or quitting all together. Just my 2 cents.

It was a terrible event and fair play to them trying, I suppose one good thing that came out of it was the amount of RP points you revived on elite mode at high levels but the floor was simply the drop rate of all items needed I must bought 110 gold 4 times maybe 5 and levelled up twice and still only managed to get to level 26 on elite, for all what I spent and energy used I should have easily done normal and elite