PDA

View Full Version : Animal House needs you!

Dirty Larry
07-22-2013, 11:45 PM
We don't have all the bonuses because we just started. Strong active players that hate the drama and some times stupid expectations if higher ranking syndicates. We do have humor. We are funnier than most syndicates and are working on recruiting and bonuses. Let me know. Animal House!

Dirty Larry
07-23-2013, 12:08 AM
No say in your synd? Not having fun any more? Spending too much $ to keep up? Too much drama? Being pressured by leaders chase impossibilities? Rules are unfair? ... We want you if you are an active player that communicates, jokes, wants to help make the rules, is an adult and is not easily offended... ... Lets redefine this game, as a game; and then win some stuff having fun! Join the ANIMAL HOU$E 812592390

Cliffo
07-23-2013, 12:28 AM
Or you could join SAS, have all of that, plus come 2nd :D

Free Bump, no need to thank me :cool:

Dirty Larry
07-23-2013, 01:21 AM
Or you could join SAS, have all of that, plus come 2nd :D

Free Bump, no need to thank me :cool:

Or you could join the animal house and not have to worry about always losing to Fight Club because they are better human beings. We don't require you to sell your car to make sure you get IP. Don't bring your drama here Second Place Assassin. We don't have that kind of disappointment of never quite being number 1. ;) I thank you for giving me the opportunity to respond to your terrible attempt at punking me. Go home talk it over with your not quite 1st place friends and come back with a Good response I'll be waiting.

Dirty Larry
10-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Lots of bonuses and stuff plus we have macaroni drawing contests.

Dirty Larry
10-01-2013, 02:11 AM
Working on getting sponsored by NASA as well.

Dirty Larry
10-01-2013, 02:12 AM
Cross your fingers it works out