PDA

View Full Version : prehit question

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 07:37 AM
Please describe how it works? Go through maps and select jobs that take more then one hit to complete? For example say it takes 4 blows to "wack the detective" i would do the job 3 times and wait till ltq begins?

killbillbst
07-23-2013, 07:41 AM
That's its, unless Gree reset the maps then its a waste of time!

robilco
07-23-2013, 07:42 AM
Yes.

But this has been rendered largely useless in the latest Modern War LTQ by not giving any substantial rewards until Prestige mode, when prehit (or prestaging) has been invalidated by a first run through.

murf
07-23-2013, 07:45 AM
Yes.

But this has been rendered largely useless in the latest Modern War LTQ by not giving any substantial rewards until Prestige mode, when prehit (or prestaging) has been invalidated by a first run through.

But if you prehit, you are still able to get to Prestige (Elite) faster...so definitely not rendered useless.

robilco
07-23-2013, 07:52 AM
But if you prehit, you are still able to get to Prestige (Elite) faster...so definitely not rendered useless.

True, but the last LTQ on Crime City had repeated missions in normal mode.
I'm expecting a combination of this and poor rewards in the next LTQ, thus ruining the event type.

itsshooter
07-23-2013, 08:43 AM
They did the mw thing in cc two ltqs ago. U end up getting roughly the same stats as if it was regular u just don't get the good items as fast. So instead of getting a 1000 attack item at the end of normal and than go back to ****ty items at the start of the elite the items get better at lower elite levels

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 08:43 AM
Is there a pattern where the jobs are for ltq? Or is it best to start like on the 4th map and make my way through as many maps as I can?

King_Dagummit
07-23-2013, 09:30 AM
GREE, DO NOT even think for a second of clearing the maps. I am currently working on several large energy jobs. One of them takes 20 hits at 576. I've done 18 of those hits. If you clear that I'm going to hit the fudging roof and go back to playing *any other game*.

Prehitting can easily be rendered more or less useless by GREE - they'll simply make you do the same jobs again, lower the prizes given at the start, increase the number of jobs needed to finish normal mode etc.

In my opinion, it is a strategy best discussed within your syndicate and not on this forum. :cool:

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 09:54 AM
Thanks guys

murf
07-23-2013, 10:02 AM
GREE, DO NOT even think for a second of clearing the maps. I am currently working on several large energy jobs. One of them takes 20 hits at 576. I've done 18 of those hits. If you clear that I'm going to hit the fudging roof and go back to playing *any other game*.

Prehitting can easily be rendered more or less useless by GREE - they'll simply make you do the same jobs again, lower the prizes given at the start, increase the number of jobs needed to finish normal mode etc.

In my opinion, it is a strategy best discussed within your syndicate and not on this forum. :cool:

Still, the cat is out of the bag...GREE knows it's being done...if they make add jobs, or make you repeat jobs, that's just makes pre-hitting even more important...

craftytempter
07-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Still, the cat is out of the bag...GREE knows it's being done...if they make add jobs, or make you repeat jobs, that's just makes pre-hitting even more important...

agreed and its nice to see the little guys getting some good prizes for a change......in the long run you get them hooked its like a drug lol and they sit back and watch the gold sales fly in. its win win for gree and the smaller players

Its lose lose for campers worried about xp so they complain about no boss levels swings and round about

murf
07-23-2013, 11:25 AM
in the long run you get them hooked its like a drug lol and they sit back and watch the gold sales fly in.

No kidding...their new business plan (last 6 months) has worked on me...I had only spent gold on buildings my first 1.5 years playing (so total maybe 2000 gold, good price for 18 months of play)....now I casually spend 100 gold here or there, to get to the 30th boss, or the next prize of the LTQ, or a couple hundred during the war...next thing I know I'm buying a vault every other month....my guess is I'm not alone here...they did a great job bumping up the spending of the light gold player

Kh107_cca
07-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Would rather have a boss then a late ltq

craftytempter
07-23-2013, 11:59 AM
but not everyone camps i have three accounts i like the boss as well but LTQ have helped both my other accounts withstand some tough nuts who just like to bully people

smug :o

3ldivino
07-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Come on guys. Lets prehit all maps!!! Hahahahahaha take this. Give next time more hints to gree how to get your money!!

craftytempter
07-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Come on guys. Lets prehit all maps!!! Hahahahahaha take this. Give next time more hints to gree how to get your money!!

I said it once ill say it again trolling muppets loads of them muhahaha

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 01:40 PM
I take responsibility for This ltq they saw my topic and said away with yee prehitters!

craftytempter
07-23-2013, 01:56 PM
LOL don't worries about it now we have some new to do and some new for peeps to talk over and gree will lose gold on this event. everybody wins