PDA

View Full Version : Gold does win prizes. There’s no try, there’s only do or don’t. Time to DO!

simpleman
07-23-2013, 05:49 AM
http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/18/07/14/00/bafsig11.jpg

Honours:

Brazil
75th
Greenland
79th
Egypt
49th
China
59th

Ireland
73rd
Columbia
36th
Madagascar
79th
Poland
83rd

Australia
94th

You can see from above that we have always been a top 100 team. We have a proven track record. If you're gambling away your gold on the hope your faction will eventually get into the top 100 then stop taking the risk, join a faction that do achieve results not wish they could.

Faction Bonuses:

_AttackDefence
Ground+15%+30%
Infantry+15%+30%
Air+10%+25%
Sea+5%+20%

_
Health Regen-26%
Building Defence+30%
Building Output+20%
Guild Membership+32

Arise! Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! A sword day! A red day! Ere the sun rises!. Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin, and the world’s ending! Death! Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Summary
We are seeking strong players with a leadership mentality. You are invited to apply to an established Top 100 team with a great history. Successful applicants will become part of a great winning team and a great bunch of friends. We can help you grow your player stats and we can provide you with in-game career progression, with the end goal being a decision maker moulding the future of BAF. This is your opportunity to become part of a unique dynamic management structure. Please take your time to read the details below.

Detail

Why are BAF recruiting?
Simple. Some members have retired due to the schedule GREE has inflicted upon us. So to prevent burnout and remain competitive we have created a unique management structure to give emphasis to our team ethos - after all it's our teamwork that has given us the success we have had to date.

What are the BAF after?
We want leaders, people who want to step up and share the responsibilities of a successful faction. We want daily active players with 200k plus stats. No specific time zone is required, all are welcome. All our members step up to the plate when required and carry out duties as required. No-one shirks their responsibilities. We fight together and we win together.

Why such high stats?
We get matched against factions that contain members of equal or higher stats. To earn points you need to be able to win PvPs. We want you to win as that helps us to win.

Do I need to be a gold spender?
No, in fact a big fat no. We do have members who spend gold, some more than others, some that don't. We don't care and we want you not to care. This is a game for fun and we want you to play it for fun and to do that we don't think its fair to pressure you into spending your hard earned cash if you don't want to.

What support do I get?
We have a very active community which includes big stat experienced players. We have evolved to our own forum where we discuss everything that concerns the faction, from hints and tips to Battle for Country (BfC) guides and strategy. This section is only available to faction members.

We analyse and assess the results of each BfC so we can adapt our strategy for the next BfC.

We can also offer to assess your units and base to help you grow your stats quickly and efficiently. The stronger we can make you the stronger the faction becomes.

Faction Leadership
We are very lucky to have a fair and just leader. He remains objective at all times and can be ruthless when needed.
His strong leadership is why we have retained a very good team, why we have been highly organised and why we have achieved great results without having to be reliant on gold.

Application process
We are a tight-knit team and we select members not just on their statistics but also on their personality. We ask players who are interested in joining our faction to apply via our own forum. The recruitment window is open.

Your application will be viewed by all our faction members and they will ask you all manner of questions to try and assess your character. Its a fun process and it will help you get to know us more and make you feel confident you have made the right decision in applying.

If you are successful you will be asked to leave your faction and join us via the supplied invite code. Be warned though, that the application process may take 5 or more days before a decision is reached. This is so all our members across multiple time zones have the ability to view your application. I can guarantee the wait is worth it.

Ok I'm interested but I'd like to know more
If you look at my signature you can see our faction bonuses. If you follow this link http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find our forum that provides more information about our faction, membership and our application process.

I hope to see you there. Thank you for considering BAF.

Warning:
We do not accept players who hack this game in any shape or form. If you are a hacker we do not want to hear from you. Please find an alternative faction to ruin. If we discover evidence of your hacking you will be reported and immediately retired from the faction.

simpleman
07-23-2013, 06:46 AM
As our faction is more than just a prize giving machine, I thought it would be nice if you could get to know a little about the people who make up the faction. Here's a little about me to start the ball rolling.

http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/18/07/14/00/photo10.jpg
Dislikes: Bingo Wings

What do you offer BAF? What ever is on the menu. I'm a waitress remember!
Ok, what do you do for BAF? What ever they ask of me. I'm there for BAF as they are always there for me.
What does BAF give you? Success, prizes, fun but best of all an amazing bunch of friends. I musn't forget medals too :)
Would you recommend BAF and why? Without hesitation. I can not think of anywhere else or how anyone would do anything better than BAF in making it a fun experience and still achieve faction goals. They go out of their way to make it feel the best faction out there and make it feel like a home.
What does the future hold for BAF? At the moment we are having a bake sale. Everyone appears to be bringing in cupcakes to raise money for the next faction bonus. Our goal has to maintain our position in the top 100. Yes the prizes are better the higher you go, but at what cost? We try to play at a sustainable level, share the burden of leadership and make this game fun. The people are what make BAF a success and the prizes are just a bonus.
You mentioned medals earlier. Could you show me yours? Here they are. We also have ribbons for targets reached in a BfC as well as faction targets.

http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/18/07/14/00/brazil11.jpghttp://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/18/07/14/00/greenl13.jpghttp://tinyurl.com/moo8nn4http://tinyurl.com/k5amwu9http://tinyurl.com/pneby9dhttp://tinyurl.com/q2ana6jhttp://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/18/07/14/00/pol_au11.png

So that's me a typical member of BAF. If you like what you see, oi my eyes are up here!, then we would really like to see you on our website. Thanks for your time

- Simpleman

phrosty
07-23-2013, 07:19 AM
Ok so I'm new to this whole online hook ups and match making whole deal but ill give it a go. I'm kinda a shy guy but I do come out and reveal my true colors after some quick banter.. Well here it goes I'm not very well at small talk usually all about me but that's why I'm here it's for you! I hope your find it in your heart to be with me too and about 60 others.
I live semi-by myself, I pay my own bills, I wear socks that match and I love my mom. I am a confident, attractive & comedic person.
I do stunt work. Have you ever seen it in a movie when a hot actor has to reveal his naked ass? That’s my job. Oh, and I’m in the fitness biz, as well as back in school finishing up my pre-med reqs. Also next year I will be taking the bar I have already downloaded the app..
Food: I love food. Period.
Movies: Gladiator, Fight Club, Braveheart, Anchorman,
Six Things I Would Never do Without:
Laughter/ comedy
Exercise
Family
Friends
Food
That’s none of your business...

On a typical Friday night I am: Trying to figure out the major and minor products when 1-bromo-2-propene reacts with potassium tert-butoxide. Either that or partying like a rock star..!
The most private thing I am willing to admit: I wear a special cologne.. It’s called Sex Panther by Odeon.. It’s illegal in nine countries…and it’s made with bits of real panther, so you know it’s good.
You should message me if you are:
Sexy, smart, rich, fit and fun or if your just interested a little bit. I don’t think that’s too much to ask…lol. So give it a whirl I'm a nice enough :)

phrosty
07-23-2013, 08:45 AM
I like public transportation, ppl watching and wandering around cities.
I like mountains. Seeing them, climbing them, smelling them. I like the thin air of it all.
I also like playing Football and dancing. Team Sports that involve running are good.
I have a neglected 12-string-guitar named Calypso, who now only has 10.5 strings, but I like playing her.
I have a banjo who’s in perfect condition, but that’s because I never play him or named em.
I absolutely can’t stand the taste or smell of bananas. They make me nauseous. I’m not a picky eater…Rocky Mountain Oysters, Frog Legs, insects, whatever, I’ll eat it. As long as there’s no banana involved.
I think a lot of maxims are false, including ‘Don’t knock it ’till you’ve tried it’ and ‘fair and balanced’ and ‘Just Do It’ and ‘got milk?’
Most of the time, I don’t take myself very seriously. Most of the time, you shouldn’t, either.
I am absent-minded, laid-back, and dash-friendly and I do all this for a bump!

dionhe24
07-23-2013, 09:07 AM
Hi my names Dion im an ordinary person i love sports especially football(soccer), i play the piano and guitar. Im interested in your faction im level 115 have 185K stats. I do not buy gold though, im born with natural leadership skills, i can accept all kinds of cultures because all my friends are international, i like everybody to be treated nicely and in the same way not in a bias kinda way i do not like that.

phrosty
07-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Well Dion he,,, I was really hoping for a Diane she, or I'd even settle for a Donna he-she?,, either way my banjo and your piano could make some sweet music together.. please visit our website brits.forumotion.co.uk

simpleman
07-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Come and play!

phrosty
07-23-2013, 04:01 PM
I spend a lot of time thinking about:
When will the world get male birth control pills?
What if the hokey poke is what it’s all about?
How to make more desserts on the BBQ.
If everyone Wang Chungs tonight, what would tomorrow be like?
Or the great debate of green vs red Tabasco, do you want the heat or the flavor?

If you have ever thought about similar things or have similar interest why don't you give me a ring!

Bumpity bump

dodgehemiram
07-23-2013, 04:58 PM
Well you guys are pretty chatty today i might add. Well i'll give this a go. My real name is nick i'm a parts guru at a trucking company called Maverick Transportation. Been there 8 years. I enjoy working out. Love tattoos. My favorite food is chicken and pizza. My favorite cologne is a new one that just came out called get on me lol. This is my favorite game to play because of all the great people in our faction. Oh i forgot to add that my greatest feature i like about my self is MY ASS. Simps and Phrosty love when i wear tight pants to show it off. I also enjoy long walks on the evening beach and sometimes cuddled. Just kidding, checking to see if you guys were actually reading all of this. If you wanna be in a consistent top 100 faction then get your asses on our forum.

phrosty
07-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Thanks mopar don't forget to pack them grey spanx next time we rendezvous.. I used to say the ocean/beach, but I’ve since learned that I would give up the beach for some daily spooning. (the hugging kind).. Some say love, it is a river that drowns the tender reed. Some say love, it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need. I say love, it is a flower, and you it's only seed.

dodgehemiram
07-23-2013, 08:17 PM
quick bump

phrosty
07-23-2013, 09:00 PM
Alot of activity on the forum tonite.. What I do for a quick bump

simpleman
07-24-2013, 02:35 AM
You love a bump!

phrosty
07-24-2013, 04:50 AM
"Bumping Uglies" is when two unattractive people are copulating, and, the average person would be repulsed to witness such an act.
Of course the word 'unattractive' is really a relative concept isn't it ;)

simpleman
07-24-2013, 06:07 AM
We're going to need the big guns and perhaps tell the boss with thread he should be bumping!

phrosty
07-24-2013, 07:45 AM
Alot of activity here and on our application thread at our online forum.. Look down, click the recruitment link, read the sticky it's that easy

Deuteros
07-24-2013, 08:45 AM
consider yourself bumped.

simpleman
07-24-2013, 12:43 PM
Honestly, how will you find us if we're stuck all the way back on page 3?

phrosty
07-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Agreed this belongs on page one

Scrub175
07-24-2013, 04:23 PM
Hi...

TTT

dodgehemiram
07-24-2013, 04:34 PM
this is going back to my favorite position. On top

Scrub175
07-24-2013, 06:40 PM
Why is this on page two?

dodgehemiram
07-24-2013, 07:38 PM
im going to bump ur bump

simpleman
07-25-2013, 12:01 AM
Good morning MW world. Its a fine day to jump factions or if you're that way inclined jump a faction.

phrosty
07-25-2013, 07:42 AM
All this bumping, jumping, and mopar on top is making me uncomfortable

simpleman
07-25-2013, 09:07 AM
mmm, perhaps I should update the sig image.

Lunacy79
07-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Ill get in on all this bumping!! I've played with the best. Here at BAF, this is one of the best groups yet !!!

phrosty
07-25-2013, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the bump lunacy, we have to get your sig on the BAF bandwagon .. ;)

dodgehemiram
07-25-2013, 03:50 PM
well you never complained about me being on top b4

Scrub175
07-25-2013, 06:19 PM
lookie what we have here. bump.

simpleman
07-26-2013, 03:39 AM
Hey scrubs, good buddy. Thanks for helping with the bumping.

simpleman
07-26-2013, 06:31 AM
You never close your eyes any more, when I kiss your li-ips.

simpleman
07-26-2013, 08:03 AM
Mary had a little lamb
She also had a duck
She put them on the mantelpiece
To see if they would f...ight.

Harty Garty had a party
Everyone was there
Tutti Frutti did a beauty
and they all ran out for air.

simpleman
07-26-2013, 10:46 AM
Have a look at our top performers in Australia.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62643-BAF-Thank-you-BAFers-for-your-performance-in-Australia

simpleman
07-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Doors are so close to shutting....it's now or maybe later!

dodgehemiram
07-26-2013, 05:08 PM
until simps kissed my lips and he saved me. A one liner from ADELE

Mmagic
07-26-2013, 05:13 PM
You guys have great character, free bump. Ive jumped ship but haven't landed yet... Still undecided and in the air...

dodgehemiram
07-26-2013, 07:06 PM
well magic u never know buddy. Anything can happen and you might find a new home in a jiffy
|
|
|
|
|
V

DuncanBAF
07-27-2013, 02:15 AM
Honestly, leave the troops to their own devices for half an hour and look what they get up to?! Recruiting window closing...

phrosty
07-27-2013, 04:17 AM
Honestly, leave the troops to their own devices for half an hour and look what they get up to?! Recruiting window closing...

Skipper , we know not what we do..but thanks for all that applied I would say a pretty good recruitment class is in the house, good luck to all applicants...

Maurrderr
07-27-2013, 01:45 PM
Two very active players looking to fight with you. My wife and I have been playing for 2 years now and looking for a new faction. We have about 5 players with the same stats (and better) who are looking to leave as well. Have top 25 & top 50 units. Thank you for your consideration!

173-631-969

simpleman
07-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Two very active players looking to fight with you. My wife and I have been playing for 2 years now and looking for a new faction. We have about 5 players with the same stats (and better) who are looking to leave as well. Have top 25 & top 50 units. Thank you for your consideration!

173-631-969
I've sent you a PM and ally request.

Scrub175
07-28-2013, 08:40 AM
4th page? why... TTT