PDA

View Full Version : Jr Emperors, I did not expect that..!!!

Captain Steelman
07-23-2013, 01:46 AM
1īst. Congrats to all teams. I say it was another great war with tons of fun... I hope you all feel the same..

2īnd I must send congrats to my team, Ferrīs Jr Emperors. You guys warred like Emperors. 53 battles, (real ones, not the glitch battles), in 72 hours.... That is impressive... We were not strong in numbers but in spirit.

I just found out we placed 627īth and I am honered to be your leader...

Thx to Delta Force, HECKLER, Olly and xyranthios. Those 5-6 battles when we unleashed our full power we crushed the opponent. This is what we, the 5 Jr Emperors, did... Imagine what 50 of us can do...!

TOP25, Here we come...!!!

cheema
07-23-2013, 01:55 AM
Congratz Captain, 1st war and 627 rank, commendable job. Goodluck for canada guyz

Jhoemel
07-23-2013, 02:05 AM
Wow congrats guys

Joey123
07-23-2013, 02:12 AM
Congrats Captain very impressive!

Ferr
07-23-2013, 02:13 AM
Ty and congrats captain, the emperors started the same way some months ago and were ridiculed as it was deemed impossible to put up a serious stand against the bullies of this game. Today, they bleed dearly event after event and that will continue for some time and they hate us for that ;)

Lets march to canada!
Yours,

Hooligany
07-23-2013, 02:25 AM
Ty and congrats captain, the emperors started the same way some months ago and were ridiculed as it was deemed impossible to put up a serious stand against the bullies of this game. Today, they bleed dearly event after event and that will continue for some time and they hate us for that ;)

Lets march to canada!
Yours,

way to go.. I am behind Ferr than SUP 1, 2, 3 etc..
Even though we met you twiced and got trashed. Lol.. You left one of our team mates badly wounded with more than 10k hits on him alone.

I am a cow
07-23-2013, 03:53 AM
Ferr im still mad at you 1.2 million on us jesus christ! Lol nice job 5 man team into top 750 when lots of 36+ men factions can't do that

manlikesam
07-23-2013, 04:04 AM
Congratulations to you Mr steelman ! I know this team is going far

Big Fat Juicy Sausage
07-23-2013, 04:08 AM
1īst. Congrats to all teams. I say it was another great war with tons of fun... I hope you all feel the same..

2īnd I must send congrats to my team, Ferrīs Jr Emperors. You guys warred like Emperors. 53 battles, (real ones, not the glitch battles), in 72 hours.... That is impressive... We were not strong in numbers but in spirit.

Thx to Delta Force, HECKLER, Olly and xyranthios. Those 5-6 battles when we unleashed our full power we crushed the opponent. This is what we, the 5 Jr Emperors, did... Imagine what 50 of us can do...!

Lol. pockets are not deep enough, wishing to compete for 1st but no money for 1st, lol. ha ha ha 2nd place losers as always. No one remembers 2nd place losers.

Dont cry, its ok

I am a cow
07-23-2013, 04:09 AM
Lol. pockets are not deep enough, wishing to compete for 1st but no money for 1st, lol. ha ha ha 2nd place losers as always. No one remembers 2nd place losers.

Dont cry, its ok

bugger off capt steelman did a a commendable job a 5 man team buddy

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 04:51 AM

Dont cry, its ok

Out of 5 PUN factions, only SUP1 managed to hold off Ferr, SUP is collecting rejects, and for a 5 man faction, Steelman, Great work

I am a cow
07-23-2013, 04:54 AM
Out of 5 PUN factions, only SUP1 managed to hold off Ferr, SUP is collecting rejects, and for a 5 man faction, Steelman, Great work

Most og the sup teams are llp factions and only sup 1,2 are srious sup 3 is ACE

Michael1989
07-23-2013, 08:58 AM
Well done jr emperors! I remember our battle with you. Although we won you guys still finished around 30 places above us and we had 31 members.
A faction to soon be feared by many i think...

Good job!.

Corsair
07-23-2013, 12:49 PM
Only, except, almost. Second. Crying bully. Sounds like a broken record.

Junior penguins? The original penguins are always junior. Maybe go with Super Junior?

Generik79
07-23-2013, 01:02 PM

"Collecting rejects" mmkay. Please stop by my base to discuss your theory Mano a Mano.

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Only, except, almost. Second. Crying bully. Sounds like a broken record.

Junior penguins? The original penguins are always junior. Maybe go with Super Junior?

No, best do not use SUPER in the faction name nor SUP in the in-game name, it's the term used by PUN for REJECTs

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 04:42 PM
"Collecting rejects" mmkay. Please stop by my base to discuss your theory Mano a Mano.

So finally you do agreed you're one of PUN collection of REJECTs ???

Speed ump
07-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Rejects? So steelman is a reject? The five in the are faction are rejects? You're a roll rough a usual. I guess your faction are rejects because you arnt willing to spend what it takes to defeat sup1. According to your own words, everyone in the game but SUP1 are rejects. I a way I guess I should be flattered by your inflated opinion of me and my friends, but I'd disagree. I would not call ferrs members rejects because they have not beat us, nor anyone else in the game.

Speed ump
07-23-2013, 05:34 PM
Bullies? In a war game? Where are they ferr? I'll hunt them down and strip their avatars down to their skivvies.

Speed ump
07-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Now here's a news flash. Seems a certain top two faction has an association with some dogs who have a serious flea infestation. Seems some dogs were seen playing in the masters yard during the event. a certain player was seen speaking of great wisdoms on how to get 300k wd points for one vault, and this player was also noticed to have stacked boost buildings. The dogs frolicked and played with him, and sure enough, seems the flea infestation spread. Guess how many members of this pack have now appeared with stacked boosts, claiming great error or grees part. Strange that this only happened to one group, and with multiple members. Also interesting where they mentioned in their own chat how they were now enlightened to the ways of magical wd numbers for one vault. Now is the new master turning the other way? Does he not see the fleas, feel the itch from the bites? Is it too late to stop the spread of this disease to the master? The mighty seem to have fallen upon hard times. Don't worry though, your friendly neighborhood pirates are on the job and will help remove the infestation.

Speed ump
07-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Too bad there's not a Fix all flea powder we can sprinkle on one and all to remove all the unsightly and annoying fleas. I wonder how many people sitting next to you would disappear into thin air then.

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 08:29 PM
Rejects? So steelman is a reject? The five in the are faction are rejects? You're a roll rough a usual. I guess your faction are rejects because you arnt willing to spend what it takes to defeat sup1. According to your own words, everyone in the game but SUP1 are rejects. I a way I guess I should be flattered by your inflated opinion of me and my friends, but I'd disagree. I would not call ferrs members rejects because they have not beat us, nor anyone else in the game.

Too bad PUN lost their image, ask PJ to help out and support, anywhere SUP is great in giving Ferr all the nasty names, and too bad too you can't take heat when happened to you

PJ, please come out and say something...........one for the road ??

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 08:41 PM
Now here's a news flash. Seems a certain top two faction has an association with some dogs who have a serious flea infestation. Seems some dogs were seen playing in the masters yard during the event. a certain player was seen speaking of great wisdoms on how to get 300k wd points for one vault, and this player was also noticed to have stacked boost buildings. The dogs frolicked and played with him, and sure enough, seems the flea infestation spread. Guess how many members of this pack have now appeared with stacked boosts, claiming great error or grees part. Strange that this only happened to one group, and with multiple members. Also interesting where they mentioned in their own chat how they were now enlightened to the ways of magical wd numbers for one vault. Now is the new master turning the other way? Does he not see the fleas, feel the itch from the bites? Is it too late to stop the spread of this disease to the master? The mighty seem to have fallen upon hard times. Don't worry though, your friendly neighborhood pirates are on the job and will help remove the infestation.

Report to Gree!!

Captain Steelman
07-24-2013, 12:15 AM
LoL loads of drama.... Well, thx for all the congrats, the news flash and the rejects...

I am working on a new project called CC, "from Cove to Castle".... I will give you more details later on and I think I start a new thread for that also... Until then, stay blessed....!

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-24-2013, 03:59 AM

Good job steelman. I lead a team to top 296 too! With only 42 members..

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-24-2013, 04:01 AM
Ferr im still mad at you 1.2 million on us jesus christ! Lol nice job 5 man team into top 750 when lots of 36+ men factions can't do that

5 men team? Join german faction instead. Fight with me! I alone did 320k battle points.
Interested send in request 809759679.

I am a cow
07-24-2013, 04:04 AM
5 men team? Join german faction instead. Fight with me! I alone did 320k battle points.
Interested send in request 809759679.

I don't have a 5 man team talking about Capt Steelman I have 60 man team

Speed ump
07-24-2013, 05:19 AM
Done and reported, seems the fleas have spread to the masters yard quicker than expected. So which ferr are you rough, why keep hiding, what are you afraid of.

Rough Neck
07-24-2013, 06:31 AM
Done and reported, seems the fleas have spread to the masters yard quicker than expected. So which ferr are you rough, why keep hiding, what are you afraid of.

Flash disease spreaded to you??? Or is it the fleas ???

fuzzlenutz
07-24-2013, 03:23 PM
How many of the PUN 5 Beat You ?

Poopenshire
07-24-2013, 03:32 PM
How many of the PUN 5 Beat You ?Sup5 and the JR Emporers have not met yet.

Captain Steelman
07-24-2013, 03:55 PM
Sup5 and the JR Emporers have not met yet.

I looked in the winner list and I could find SUP1 2 3 but not 4 and 5... I did only check top1000 so maybe they placed lower then that...?

Anyway, could be a cool battle, if there is a SUP5...

Xyranthios
07-24-2013, 03:56 PM
I looked in the winner list and I could find SUP1 2 3 but not 4 and 5... I did only check top1000 so maybe they placed lower then that...?

Anyway, could be a cool battle, if there is a SUP5...

I agree. I would like to face one of the SUP factions in battle

Poopenshire
07-24-2013, 04:33 PM
I looked in the winner list and I could find SUP1 2 3 but not 4 and 5... I did only check top1000 so maybe they placed lower then that...?Anyway, could be a cool battle, if there is a SUP5...we are there you need simply open your eyes. both SUP4 and SUP5 were top 50. SUP4 was even top 10 once and usually top 25. but hey who is counting...

Captain Steelman
07-25-2013, 01:53 AM
we are there you need simply open your eyes. both SUP4 and SUP5 were top 50. SUP4 was even top 10 once and usually top 25. but hey who is counting...

Well, I had a look again at the Winners lists and I could not find any SUP5... Maybe they are hiding behind some undercover name to stay below the Empire radar...?

I understand if you dont want to post any info open in the forum but atleast PM me so I know what faction to look for... It could be really fun battles...

Thx for your help..

Poopenshire
07-25-2013, 05:26 AM
Well, I had a look again at the Winners lists and I could not find any SUP5... Maybe they are hiding behind some undercover name to stay below the Empire radar...?

I understand if you dont want to post any info open in the forum but atleast PM me so I know what faction to look for... It could be really fun battles...

Thx for your help..

it cannot be undercover if it was announced 4 months ago who SUP5 was can it? but no, we have not met. I would have noticed.

i have no issues posting it open, its our LLP faction and starting to grow.

Outlaw Lawyer$ is SUP 5, yeah Gree support screwed up the name change atleast 2 times already, go figure.

Captain Steelman
07-25-2013, 02:48 PM
it cannot be undercover if it was announced 4 months ago who SUP5 was can it? but no, we have not met. I would have noticed.

i have no issues posting it open, its our LLP faction and starting to grow.

Outlaw Lawyer$ is SUP 5, yeah Gree support screwed up the name change atleast 2 times already, go figure.

Ok thx mate.... I guess I missed that info 4 month ago... Anyhow, now I know what to look for....

Again, thx.....