PDA

View Full Version : 210 In Australia with 20 members.

BigBoy_447
07-23-2013, 01:33 AM
Second Coming

A very active and organized top 150-250 faction that has been around since the start of the game, we rid our faction of all underachievers just to see where we would place in Australia. Second Coming is composed of a solid, fun group of gold users and hyper-active free players. Here every member counts - no 'deep pocket' person you have to worry about leaving and trashing the faction placement! We managed to grab 210 with only 20 members and plan on only keeping dedicated members. No free loaders allowed anymore.

We use Google Docs to track members stats & donations, WD intell against other factions etc. We also have Alliances with other Factions and communicate using LINE & GroupMe.

Shoot me a message or stop over to our website http://Linkedup.me and post your application! We currently have a 70/30% split between US and EU players. Every time zone will be considered, but preference is currently trending towards EU to help balance the group.

Requirements:
180K+ ATK/DEF (may be negotiable)
6.5 x IPH Based Donations
Show face on the Game Forum daily and a few times a week on the website
Must have the dedication to score at least 35,000 WD points
Download LINE messenger to use for communication purposes and general chat with other members

Ground Def: +30% (max)
Infantry Def: +30% (max)
Building Def: +30% (max)
Air Def: +25%
Sea Def: 15%
Infantry ATK: +15%
Ground ATK: +10%
Air ATK: +10%
Health Regen: -26% (max)
Casualty Rate: -5%
Building output: +20%
Guild Increase: +30

Gold use not required, but is a plus. We have some light and moderate gold users now and with a couple more we could really push to the next level!

Hooligany
07-23-2013, 02:41 AM
Second Coming

A very active and organized top 150-250 faction that has been around since the start of the game, we rid our faction of all underachievers just to see where we would place in Australia. Second Coming is composed of a solid, fun group of gold users and hyper-active free players. Here every member counts - no 'deep pocket' person you have to worry about leaving and trashing the faction placement! We managed to grab 210 with only 20 members and plan on only keeping dedicated members. No free loaders allowed anymore.

We use Google Docs to track members stats & donations, WD intell against other factions etc. We also have Alliances with other Factions and communicate using LINE & GroupMe.

Shoot me a message or stop over to our website http://Linkedup.me and post your application! We currently have a 70/30% split between US and EU players. Every time zone will be considered, but preference is currently trending towards EU to help balance the group.

Requirements:
180K+ ATK/DEF (may be negotiable)
6.5 x IPH Based Donations
Show face on the Game Forum daily and a few times a week on the website
Must have the dedication to score at least 35,000 WD points
Download LINE messenger to use for communication purposes and general chat with other members

Ground Def: +30% (max)
Infantry Def: +30% (max)
Building Def: +30% (max)
Air Def: +25%
Sea Def: 15%
Infantry ATK: +15%
Ground ATK: +10%
Air ATK: +10%
Health Regen: -26% (max)
Casualty Rate: -5%
Building output: +20%
Guild Increase: +30

Gold use not required, but is a plus. We have some light and moderate gold users now and with a couple more we could really push to the next level!

Very organised faction. Good results with 20 man. Send my regards to Lucid.