PDA

View Full Version : NC L2 or LTB?

Juddalenko
07-23-2013, 12:22 AM
Hey guys....small fry here. I have enough cash to EITHER level NC to 2 or buy the LTB. What do you think would be a better investment?

Love you all

JonHanFord
07-23-2013, 12:34 AM
its up to you. but for me go for nc lv2 then before ltb event ends, go buy 1 ltb

minji976
07-23-2013, 01:08 AM
Hey guys....small fry here. I have enough cash to EITHER level NC to 2 or buy the LTB. What do you think would be a better investment?

If you are an active collector and can collect NC at least 3 times a day, NC is my choice. So far no LEBs can outweigh NC in terms of income, not even half of it. In fact I would suggest continue NC to level 4, then consider LEBs. Or to balance things out, buy an LEB (or two) at end of event.

Back hand emus
07-23-2013, 01:39 AM
LTBs look like they're here to stay so I personally would upgrade the NC to level 2 and invest in a future ltb

crazymac
07-23-2013, 01:42 AM
this is a no brainer upgrade the nightclub will make up the money in like 20 days or so

Juddalenko
07-23-2013, 01:46 AM
Thanks peeps. NC L2 it is!

N41LZ
07-23-2013, 01:53 AM
LTBs all the way - you gotta remember they ain't gonna be around after the next syn war.
Buy 2 of 'em now and upgrade later, you will regret it much later if you missed 'em now.

crazymac
07-23-2013, 01:58 AM
18 hour building suck unless u are waking up to collect it on time if not it is a robbed building every time and u get half of the amount, build up to buy better ltb

AK-47
07-23-2013, 02:18 AM
Ask yourself if you want the higher income only, or some badass items, and a not as big increase to you IpH. That's the only question you need to answer.

Icecauldron
07-23-2013, 02:19 AM
Had the same query months ago, many veterans posted NC2!

The Giver
07-23-2013, 02:21 AM
apparently im a drunk....so id go for the LTB...lol

Confederate Rebels
07-23-2013, 02:50 AM
apparently im a drunk....so id go for the LTB...lol
Ill drink to that decision. ;)

ShawnBB
07-23-2013, 12:07 PM
LTBs all the way - you gotta remember they ain't gonna be around after the next syn war.
Buy 2 of 'em now and upgrade later, you will regret it much later if you missed 'em now.

Do not misguide people man, saving for LTB without a strong NC foundation will only cost your future Econ growth, you will ended up saving lvl1 LTB every time and gradually fall behind at stats and Iph.

I'm talking about minimum here, lvl4 NC should be needed in order to join LOW quality LTB(dockside/transtech)
lvl2 NC should be needed in order to join MEDIUM quality LTB(toy box/this one)
no NC is required for BADASS quality LTB(pagoda)

murf
07-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Do not misguide people man, saving for LTB without a strong NC foundation will only cost your future Econ growth, you will ended up saving lvl1 LTB every time and gradually fall behind at stats and Iph.

I'm talking about minimum here, lvl4 NC should be needed in order to join LOW quality LTB(dockside/transtech)
lvl2 NC should be needed in order to join MEDIUM quality LTB(toy box/this one)
no NC is required for BADASS quality LTB(pagoda)

I generally agree with you here Shawn, but my L15 account has no NCs yet. I did buy a Pagoda (I sold my Lofts to raise the $$), and I would have probably bought a Toy Box if I had the cash instead of saving for the NC...

The limited nature and solid late game value of these buildings makes them incredibly valuable. I think this is especially true for camper type accounts, which might never level enough to see the high-end buildings. Yes you do give up some short-term income gains, but I think you may sacrifice some late game income gains, if you are too strict on your LTB selection...

P.S. I'm splitting hairs with you here, b/c I agree with almost everything you said.

megar1
07-23-2013, 12:41 PM

Why whould he regret it? When he has 2 lvl 10 NC then hes gonna regret that he didnt build that one LTB with a ****ty 18hour cycle?

Juddalenko
07-23-2013, 05:20 PM
Some really good, intelligent advice in here guys. I really appreciate the feedback. It's vindicated my thoughts too - this LTB would have tempted me far more if it was 12/24, but being an 18 makes it far less attractive. I'm going to upgrade to NC2 which will help me with short term profits in saving for the next (and hopefully better) LTB.

Nukesoff
07-23-2013, 05:35 PM
Why whould he regret it? When he has 2 lvl 10 NC then hes gonna regret that he didnt build that one LTB with a ****ty 18hour cycle?

it all depends on how much iph and robbing he makes tbh. I hate that i missed out on the pagoda's and dockside. My way of thinking is uppgrade nightclub and build LTB at same time but that require efforts if your iph is low like mine :d

Lurker
07-23-2013, 11:43 PM
NC2 - see this thread also

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61829-save-up-upgrade-or-buy

Stooboot
07-23-2013, 11:45 PM
18 hour building suck unless u are waking up to collect it on time if not it is a robbed building every time and u get half of the amount, build up to buy better ltb

maybe u just need to get ur stats up n stop gettin robbed so much. Money does nothing in this game.

murf
07-24-2013, 12:00 AM
maybe u just need to get ur stats up n stop gettin robbed so much. Money does nothing in this game.

Neither do stats, so what's your point?

ShawnBB
07-24-2013, 05:21 AM
Hellllo murf, im assuming that LTB event will be there for a long while. So for me, it's not actually LTB lol.
They are just a way to distract player's optimal money investment.

As the stats inflation going out of control, the lvl1 lvl2 LTB weapon is very pathetic compare to the Econ blow(by dockside and transtech)

The difference between A 1m IpH player and a 2m IpH player after 6 months or longer will be wider and wider than 1m IpH. This thing snowballs very quick.

Even with lvl7 NC and pagoda,I'm still nowhere around finishing lvl10 LTB. So IMO, veterans goal is to reach a iph point asap that they can complete cheap LTB. Other than that, don't even upgrade the expensive low quality LTB over lvl2(some dudes with 50% off actually better to upgrade to lvl2, 1.66666*50% <1)and use that event time to build up NC&pagoda.

megar1
07-24-2013, 07:37 AM
Hellllo murf, im assuming that LTB event will be there for a long while. So for me, it's not actually LTB lol.
They are just a way to distract player's optimal money investment.

This post is right on the money

Dravak
07-24-2013, 07:54 AM
I would say with the cheaper reduction in upgrade cost 51% , go for max 5 upgrade !
If you only have 30% reduction go for max 2-3

the building will pay itself out over time even if robbed everyday !

Real reason of LTB is to statisfy those who love IPH !
They can trade useless game money into stats of power ! Sorry game money is useless !
But cause of LTB in game cash translate directly to stats , so example 500 million you buy around 4k stats items total!

That beats any cash items for sale !
I am not even dreaming of getting 10 for free , cause it is impossible without gold or cheats !
The time table simply isn't there :p with the current items around , unless you like buying vault of cash ;)

But that seems highly unlikely , it is still cheaper to buy gold and wait for the events !

Euchred
07-24-2013, 09:12 AM
I get to level 10 for free Dravak and I'm sure I ain't the only one. Just a matter of mods for the most part, sometimes I need a few bucks saved going into it.

Dravak
07-24-2013, 09:20 AM
I get to level 10 for free Dravak and I'm sure I ain't the only one. Just a matter of mods for the most part, sometimes I need a few bucks saved going into it.

It is possible then Euched :) thanks what upgrade reduction time do you have ?
i have the 25% cash I don't have a issue with , 500 million for 5 !
But seems around 5 I run out of time if I calculated it right !

edit 25% instead of 30%

jerky62
07-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Everybody wants to jack their stats, but doesn't want to level up. What better way than to buy/upgrade LTB. You get 0 experience. Is there any other way to boost stats without getting experience? Buying items in the store? Best Gun you can buy (at lvl 129 and with respect) is 48/33. Just build the Still and get a 428/349 item. "But thats a lot of money for a 428/349 item!" You also get to keep the building and make more money!!! (High squeal girlie voice)

Euchred
07-24-2013, 10:22 AM
It is possible then Euched :) thanks what upgrade reduction time do you have ?
i have the 25% cash I don't have a issue with , 500 million for 5 !
But seems around 5 I run out of time if I calculated it right !

edit 25% instead of 30%

The amount of time is an issue in the case of the distillery if you don't have a mod. I have 32% faster and it takes about 12.5 days to get the L10 prize iirc. Money wise I'm 66% cheaper with an above average IPH. So as long as the buildings stay below 100 million and they give you ~13 days to finish I'm in the clear.

(CCK) Cam
07-24-2013, 10:35 AM
wow. what is your IPH?
The amount of time is an issue in the case of the distillery if you don't have a mod. I have 32% faster and it takes about 12.5 days to get the L10 prize iirc. Money wise I'm 66% cheaper with an above average IPH. So as long as the buildings stay below 100 million and they give you ~13 days to finish I'm in the clear.