PDA

View Full Version : Tips for a free player to increase stats and get better units

D1E Luke
07-22-2013, 10:01 PM
I want some help on preventing from leveling up much and being able to get decent stats for my current level. It would be appreciated for stat raising without leveling up much tips(camping). I have flew through a few levels without getting any extra stats, so I really need help. Thanks!

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag159/ModernWarPhotos/1289edcd-bb77-41ae-be21-0a5e39ef2cf6_zps203190b7.jpg (http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/ModernWarPhotos/media/1289edcd-bb77-41ae-be21-0a5e39ef2cf6_zps203190b7.jpg.html)

candyson
07-22-2013, 10:05 PM
I was in your position except with lower stats. I am now level 75 with 90k stats.
1. Don't do any LTQs
2. You can get to boss 30 with your stats in 13 hits, so do that every time.
3. Work on your IPH, if you want to have high stats at a low level, IPH is necessary
4. Avoid PvP, except for limited buildings.
Edit: when you do level, work on your stamina. I currently have 44 stamina, and that's the reason I got my Tatra outpost(and my IPH has skyrocketed since.)

piercedtoy20
07-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Also work on hoost building upgrade them as high as poosible

candyson
07-22-2013, 10:19 PM
Thanks for posting that. I forgot about that. Hint: they are great upgrades for when your on vacation, you gain stats by doing nothing :-)

D1E Luke
07-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Thanks guys! I've been upgrading my oil rigs because they have a lot of money after a couple upgrades. What should I do while I wait. I mean increasing stat wise, buy a few money or valor units?

D1E Luke
07-22-2013, 10:28 PM
I think my boost buildings are still level 1! Oh-no. xD

D1E Luke
07-22-2013, 10:40 PM
Here is one part of my base just for an example of what I should increase in that area. I know it's hard to see but it's a big picture and I had to decrease it...

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag159/ModernWarPhotos/780d899e-9ce9-4daf-99e9-2bb43b11d094_zps7db0acf7.jpg (http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/ModernWarPhotos/media/780d899e-9ce9-4daf-99e9-2bb43b11d094_zps7db0acf7.jpg.html)

candyson
07-22-2013, 10:50 PM
Rotate oil rig and munition stockpile upgrades. When you can't afford oil rig upgrades, work on getting the munition stockpiles to level 10. They each give out 360k/24 hours(without boosts), and with your current IPH, you won't be able to afford consecutive oil rig upgrades.
If you want a general idea for what to upgrade just add my code and view my base. It's in my sig.

candyson
07-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Most importantly, you'll want to work on your vault. If you can get it up to at least $25 million, LE buildings won't be too difficult.

D1E Luke
07-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Most importantly, you'll want to work on your vault. If you can get it up to at least $25 million, LE buildings won't be too difficult.

Mine is at 20 million.

Oceanz
07-22-2013, 11:03 PM
bottom line to increasing stats while camping is to upgrade boost buildings

D1E Luke
07-22-2013, 11:10 PM
bottom line to increasing stats while camping is to upgrade boost buildings
My faction has no attack bonuses, so It's probably recommended.

Hooligany
07-22-2013, 11:52 PM
My faction has no attack bonuses, so It's probably recommended.

You have to be extrememly active to upgrade everything as a free player except your XP.
Participate in Boss event and go as far as you can.
Upgrade your IPH by upgrading the building that requires shortest time to upgrade and produces more.
Example, upgrade the bukding requiring 26hrs which doubles the output instead of the other that requires 84hrs to double it. It will be more costly but your will save the time to upgrade other buildings faster.
Never stop expanding, upgrading your buildings and vault.
Once you have enough, buy LE building and upgrade them during the event. They give you IPH and also units to make you stronger. Avoid doing missions as they gain XP and only low $. Raid and attk players only when necessary and not jut because you do not have other things to do. Use all the $ you have to upgrade and buy whatever you need. Do not have to save them up as they could be use for better purpose.

Fulcrum
07-23-2013, 01:48 AM
Only participate in WD events, boss events and LE building upgrades. Stop participating in all other events, Upgrade boost buildings while saving for big LE upgrades.

lestat6009
07-23-2013, 02:48 AM
I would first of all move to a camping faction that focuses on increasing IPH and defense stats. As they do not participate in WD events, you will not be required to participate and will save you the XP points. A number of good camper factions out there in the faction recruiting page. They also tend to focus on building output, defense and health regen (helps with boss events) so will help boost the key stats that you will need.

Also, get as many of the LE buildings as possible and upgrade as much as possible. I would even skip upgrading many of the other buildings to focus on LE buildings. The Tatra building gives almost 50k IPH increase for initial building and first upgrade. Comparatively, the munitions stockpile only gives about a 2k increase in IPH per upgrade. Make sure you have a large enough vault but I often start stockpiling money before the next LE building comes out so I can ensure that I get both rather than spend money on other upgrades that may not have as good a return. You will be shocked how quickly your IPH will increase. Mine has increased on average 150k to 200k per LE building period. When the LE building period is over or I can't reach the next upgrade, I start to stockpile money (but I always upgrade my vault).

D1E Luke
07-23-2013, 05:18 AM
I would first of all move to a camping faction that focuses on increasing IPH and defense stats. As they do not participate in WD events, you will not be required to participate and will save you the XP points. A number of good camper factions out there in the faction recruiting page. They also tend to focus on building output, defense and health regen (helps with boss events) so will help boost the key stats that you will need.

Also, get as many of the LE buildings as possible and upgrade as much as possible. I would even skip upgrading many of the other buildings to focus on LE buildings. The Tatra building gives almost 50k IPH increase for initial building and first upgrade. Comparatively, the munitions stockpile only gives about a 2k increase in IPH per upgrade. Make sure you have a large enough vault but I often start stockpiling money before the next LE building comes out so I can ensure that I get both rather than spend money on other upgrades that may not have as good a return. You will be shocked how quickly your IPH will increase. Mine has increased on average 150k to 200k per LE building period. When the LE building period is over or I can't reach the next upgrade, I start to stockpile money (but I always upgrade my vault).
My faction was a camping faction until I joined...

D1E Luke
07-23-2013, 05:56 AM
You have to be extrememly active to upgrade everything as a free player except your XP.
Participate in Boss event and go as far as you can.
Upgrade your IPH by upgrading the building that requires shortest time to upgrade and produces more.
Example, upgrade the bukding requiring 26hrs which doubles the output instead of the other that requires 84hrs to double it. It will be more costly but your will save the time to upgrade other buildings faster.
Never stop expanding, upgrading your buildings and vault.
Once you have enough, buy LE building and upgrade them during the event. They give you IPH and also units to make you stronger. Avoid doing missions as they gain XP and only low $. Raid and attk players only when necessary and not jut because you do not have other things to do. Use all the $ you have to upgrade and buy whatever you need. Do not have to save them up as they could be use for better purpose.
I am on everyday and I can do that.

Viva la Revolution
07-23-2013, 09:03 AM
i'm also nearly a free player have only bought one time some gold to change my nation from USA to China and to buy the composite factory. If you feel ok with spent this little bit cash on the game it will help you alot to increase your stats. If not you need to be simply more acitve than the other guys who spend gold.:)

jchow69
07-23-2013, 10:13 AM
I can use some help, too. I used to be at level 85 with 23k stats. I am now at level 110 with 169k/215k stats in a top 50 faction and I'm a free player.

D1E Luke
07-23-2013, 10:45 AM
i'm also nearly a free player have only bought one time some gold to change my nation from USA to China and to buy the composite factory. If you feel ok with spent this little bit cash on the game it will help you alot to increase your stats. If not you need to be simply more acitve than the other guys who spend gold.:)
My dad never trusts things like these, so I can't use his credit card to buy gold.

Viva la Revolution
07-23-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm also a Student if you are not allowed/can't buy with the Credit Card why you are Not buying an iTunes Card when you like to have some Gold ?
I'm Not Sure if this is avaible in all countrys but i think it is.

Viva la Revolution
07-23-2013, 11:08 AM
"I can use some help, too. I used to be at level 85 with 23k stats. I am now at level 110 with 169k/215k stats in a top 50 faction and I'm a free player."

I try to help you, what do you like to know ?

jchow69
07-23-2013, 11:10 AM
"I can use some help, too. I used to be at level 85 with 23k stats. I am now at level 110 with 169k/215k stats in a top 50 faction and I'm a free player."

I try to help you, what do you like to know ?

I am also a student, I am 14 years old and since I'm only allowed to play so long a day, I need to utilize my time. In 30 minutes on regular days, I beat the boss 17 times. I am also allowed to play all day from 11AM to 9PM in the WD in a top 50 faction.

Viva la Revolution
07-23-2013, 11:20 AM
I'm 15, have i understand it right that you are only allowed to Play 30 minuts at a normal day ?
if yes than it is definetly very Hard to defeat the Bosses and make the Energy Missions.
The target for you should be to defeat the Boss as often you can, you ear low xp and good Units.
And try to get the LTE buildings, but i'm Sure you know already the Most things i have written.

TW Turtle55555
07-23-2013, 11:30 AM
@Luke
I'd say get rid of several allies. As you get closer to 500 the rivals get tougher. Drop down to say 300 and you will have a decent A/D against your rivals. It may sound weird to get rid of allies and yes it will lower your stats some but you won't be in range of larger level 70 campers.

D1E Luke
07-23-2013, 01:00 PM
@Luke
I'd say get rid of several allies. As you get closer to 500 the rivals get tougher. Drop down to say 300 and you will have a decent A/D against your rivals. It may sound weird to get rid of allies and yes it will lower your stats some but you won't be in range of larger level 70 campers.
Actually, more than 95% of rivals I get paired up with have under 70k stats.

candyson
07-23-2013, 02:00 PM
Actually, more than 95% of rivals I get paired up with have under 70k stats.
Most people are surprised at how little you get attacked at these levels. I can go for 3-4 days normally without a successful attack, and I only have around 95k defense.

D1E Luke
07-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Most people are surprised at how little you get attacked at these levels. I can go for 3-4 days normally without a successful attack, and I only have around 95k defense.
I always get unlucky though! As soon as I decide I want to buy or upgrade something and its unprotected money because I can't store it, I get attacked and when I wake up it shows 9 things in the news and its all about one person hitting me 9 times and I lose all the money! It's just unlucky!