PDA

View Full Version : I just WON modern war!!

Chikin
07-22-2013, 09:04 PM
So after Multiple months of non-stop playing this game. Listening to players cry about units and other units that don't stack. Well I have decided to finally QUIT!
I left a faction that I helped build for some one else. So I started my own. And we'll since I sit at home playing NON-STOP on my off work days. And we'll I would play it at work. Too much.

So I have a race car that I spent 3 years building. So once it was done. I have even more time to play modern war.
I taught my faction players what LTQ missions were. I got the campers to quit camping and get those stats UP!
I got players to use a GROUPME app to know when wars were and to participate more.

To find good players is hard. To get them to participate and score well is EVEN HARDER.
This game has consumed too much of my time. Too much of my life.

I read how players spend thousands of dollars for pvp events to score a indestructible unit that gives them personally "squat!" See once your done playing. Your done with units. You have zero to show for besides a horrible looking lawn. A list of things you should have done months ago. Places you should have been yet couldn't because you had to click click click to defeat rivals and take out the DL and walls to score well.

So here is the WINNING. I sold off all my buildings. Donated over 350 million to my faction.
Told all of them good luck and carry on. I really enjoyed playing. But what I can not do is continue to let this company and my obsession with doing well enough to raid bases with ease yet not have a personal life and disregard to even the simple things like "is it raining. Oh it's night time. What time??oh I need to collect my base buildings before some one else does!!"

This is the end. And we'll ....

DEAR GREE, I'm done. Thanks for the time. But now it's my move.

P.S. (rivals). Chikin SEVERED TIES will never raid u again. Get off this web page and collect ur money. Some one is raiding your base as we speak!!

Farewell forums. It was a great year. This is how I win!!
Later gators!!

candyson
07-22-2013, 09:07 PM
Congrats, you have won.

Transmitter
07-23-2013, 04:28 AM
can i have the account?? :o

thescondo
07-23-2013, 09:24 AM
Congratulations! You have done what I cannot. You beat Modern War!!!

Mongo
07-23-2013, 09:37 AM
Sounds good, I'm happy for you. But folks, what is this fixation with "winning" everything? One does not "win" MW, anymore than one "wins" sex or fishing. Enjoy it, the good and the bad, learn from it, grow with it. If you become weary or can't participate, walk away. There is no winning or losing. It is a step along a path that has no end.

This is all covered in Zen and the Art of Modern War. I think it is on sale at amazon?

Ter
07-23-2013, 09:47 AM
"I read how players spend thousands of dollars for pvp events to score a indestructible unit that gives them personally "squat!" See once your done playing. Your done with units. You have zero to show for besides a horrible looking lawn. A list of things you should have done months ago. Places you should have been yet couldn't because you had to click click click to defeat rivals and take out the DL and walls to score well."

Hey, I like my Urban Jungle lawn.. :)

good for you..

nick5253
07-23-2013, 10:50 AM
Sounds good, I'm happy for you. But folks, what is this fixation with "winning" everything? One does not "win" MW, anymore than one "wins" sex or fishing. Enjoy it, the good and the bad, learn from it, grow with it. If you become weary or can't participate, walk away. There is no winning or losing. It is a step along a path that has no end.

This is all covered in Zen and the Art of Modern War. I think it is on sale at amazon?

I win sex all the time. I finish first!

Chikin
07-23-2013, 10:52 AM
Sex is like NASCAR. You NEVER see the guy is second place jumping for joy and happy to finish.

So finish first and go have a smoke and a pancake!

t_redbullfaction
07-23-2013, 11:03 AM
Well, i think youre not done at all, why post it on this forum when you are really done,
so, see you again at MW some day :) and you can rebuild all over..;)

TIMB0
07-23-2013, 11:25 AM
I win sex all the time. I finish first!

Me too! And I get to sleep first as well...sometimes before I win sex. lol

Chikin
07-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Well, i think youre not done at all, why post it on this forum when you are really done,
so, see you again at MW some day :) and you can rebuild all over..;)

Well here is the link to photobucket. This is my base. Cleared out.
No ticket will fix that.
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/chikin1974/minibuggy/0AD88268-3F3D-44D6-93C3-5D3C12F93142-3981-000005AC75463E26.jpg

Cmdr_Vessery
07-23-2013, 11:59 AM
Well here is the link to photobucket. This is my base. Cleared out.
No ticket will fix that.
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/chikin1974/minibuggy/0AD88268-3F3D-44D6-93C3-5D3C12F93142-3981-000005AC75463E26.jpg

You didn't quit completely, I still a lv 10 airbase there... lol

Good for you! Enjoy your new found freedom to find another game to get hooked on... lol

Congratz.