PDA

View Full Version : Park Trafficking LTQ Update Please!

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 08:45 PM
Hey GREE, any chance you can give us an update on the status of the LTQ? Is it being worked on currently? Do you have any idea when it'll be released?

Smarty Pants
07-22-2013, 08:49 PM
GREE's customer relations team's business hours ended hours ago, don't expect an admin response anytime soon. Well don't expect one at all for that matter because the last time someone (KemoKid) kept badgering admins about when they were going to release stuff he ended up getting snapped at by Assault&Flattery.

Tread lightly, their patience is not limitless :)

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 08:51 PM
GREE's customer relations team's business hours ended hours ago, don't expect an admin response anytime soon. Well don't expect one at all for that matter because the last time someone (KemoKid) kept badgering admins about when they were going to release stuff he ended up getting snapped at by Assault&Flattery.

True, but if GREE's going to mess up this badly and then not tell us anything, I'm still going to ask for an update.

CATFACE
07-22-2013, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=Smarty Pants;881213]GREE's customer relations team's business hours ended hours ago, don't expect an admin response anytime soon. Well don't expect one at all for that matter because the last time someone (KemoKid) kept badgering admins about when they were going to release stuff he ended up getting snapped at by Assault&Flattery.

Tread lightly, their patience is not limitless :)[/QUOTE

Where are they based? Just wondering when their office hours will start again....

tehlolkid
07-22-2013, 08:59 PM
A&F, where are you?

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 09:03 PM
A&F, where are you?
I'd bet anything that if I changed the thread title to "Hackers in the Top 10 Syndicates" he'd be here in under ten minutes :P

Gingeasian
07-22-2013, 09:03 PM
Gree is bases in Japan where it is currently 1:03Pm

CohibAA
07-22-2013, 09:10 PM
U.S. offices are in San Francisco, California.

http://gree-corp.com/contact

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 09:13 PM

It's 9:13 here in CA...I don't know if they'd keep people around to work on the event. Being GREE, I'd honestly doubt it.

Smarty Pants
07-22-2013, 09:13 PM

Dang it you beat me to it!!

Lurker
07-22-2013, 09:15 PM
Their latest owner lives in Japan, bet most of their staff are located in the US.

assisi805
07-22-2013, 09:18 PM
If I wasn't so helplessly addicted to CC this would anger me!

CATFACE
07-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the replies. I've often wondered

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Well, it was nice of GREE to wait until I got back.

MF~
07-22-2013, 09:22 PM
I don't think it's unreasonable for us to want to know when these events will begin.

And we can understand technical difficulties, but it also isn't unreasonable to expect some communication about it.

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 09:23 PM
I don't think it's unreasonable for us to want to know when these events will begin.

And we can understand technical difficulties, but it also isn't unreasonable to expect some communication about it.
Exactly how I feel.

Jayo-XK1
07-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Theu had the money issue which prob delayed the event

out of names
07-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Just necro an old thread and see if a@f shows up

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Theu had the money issue which prob delayed the event
Normally I would agree, but this event doesn't involve any robbing, which I thought is the only way people lost money. I don't see why they couldn't have started the event and then kept working on the patch for the money issue.

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Just necro an old thread and see if a@f shows up
I'll give it one more hour, then I'll try that :P

candyson
07-22-2013, 09:34 PM
Y'all have three of these. Does losing one make a huge difference?

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 09:36 PM
Y'all have three of these. Does losing one make a huge difference?
Three of what? If by these you mean LTQ's, yes, three is a lot and I wouldn't mind if they removed one, but for one to just not start and for GREE to fall off the radar? Yes, I mind.

A SALT RIFLE
07-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Relax Guisseppe17 it's a game, problems happen, check again in a few hours. It's not gonna kill you. Don't go into panic mode, it's not like they did this on purpose or just specifically to you. So your not missing anything, everyone doesn't have the LTQ not a big deal. There's a total of 3 LTQs, and I'm sure after the battle there will be another 3. Simmer down and fix your name. It's spelt G I U S E P P E (:

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Relax Guisseppe17 it's a game, problems happen, check again in a few hours. It's not gonna kill you. Don't go into panic mode, it's not like they did this on purpose or just specifically to you. So your not missing anything, everyone doesn't have the LTQ not a big deal. There's a total of 3 LTQs, and I'm sure after the battle there will be another 3. Simmer down and fix your name. It's spelt G I U S E P P E (:
My name is spelled this way for a reason, it's an inside joke. Now do us all a favor and take your trolling to the other thread about this late event. That's also the reason why I made this thread; since the other one has turned into an argument someone had to replace it. Goodnight (:

Smarty Pants
07-22-2013, 09:51 PM
hahahha ^^^^^

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 09:53 PM
hahahha ^^^^^
Hey, you gotta admit, we trashed that poor guy's thread lol

Idiosyncrasy
07-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Since the LTQ isn't live yet, I just used all my energy prehitting more maps, so they can wait a while longer. Maybe it will be live when I wake up in the morning. Goodnight all.

A SALT RIFLE
07-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Inside joke? Lol right. The joke is you, not knowing how to spell. Your acting as if this game runs smoothly 100% of the time. Stuff gets delayed, and problems happen, thats life. Go to bed and maybe when you wake up it will be running. Do you even finish the Elite mode on the LTQs? Or are you just trying to get an early start to hopefully get the normal mode completed? Spot starting threads. BigMoney will get all the info when it comes through so just watch for his useful threads, not your pointless complaining as if Gree is gonna come running to with immediate answers lol

A SALT RIFLE
07-22-2013, 09:59 PM
Since the LTQ isn't live yet, I just used all my energy prehitting more maps, so they can wait a while longer. Maybe it will be live when I wake up in the morning. Goodnight all. nice (: that's the way to take a negative situation and make it positive. Whatever you hit now, you don't have to hit in the future . G'nite

Smarty Pants
07-22-2013, 10:01 PM
Hey, you gotta admit, we trashed that poor guy's thread lol

Indeed we did but we definitely made it more popular than he could have ever dreamed

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Inside joke? Lol right. The joke is you, not knowing how to spell. Your acting as if this game runs smoothly 100% of the time. Stuff gets delayed, and problems happen, thats life. Go to bed and maybe when you wake up it will be running. Do you even finish the Elite mode on the LTQs? Or are you just trying to get an early start to hopefully get the normal mode completed? Spot starting threads. BigMoney will get all the info when it comes through so just watch for his useful threads, not your pointless complaining as if Gree is gonna come running to with immediate answers lol
Are you an ******* for a living? It was an old childhood nickname of mine, some friends spelled it that way once so I kept it as is because it was unique. Unfortunately, trolls like you who comment on threads to insult others aren't so uncommon. If you can't handle people asking questions when companies like GREE are late on stuff, you have my full permission to stfu and keep it in your head. The joke is people like you who decide, hey, this guy's asking GREE for some answers, oh I know, lets insult him and laugh about his username. You might not agree about it, but that's life, get used to it. Good, troll? (:

ablankone
07-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Hey Guisseppe. Chill. People will draw their own conclusions as to who the knobs are anyway =)

That said - I do enjoy all the lively posts! Keeps us all ticking over until the next Limited Tit Quest gets started.

Good luck all. Can't wait to get the next modifier on level 356 =P

I reckon they're gonna throw us the multiple building build bone...

Are you an ******* for a living? It was an old childhood nickname of mine, some friends spelled it that way once so I kept it as is because it was unique. Unfortunately, trolls like you who comment on threads to insult others aren't so uncommon. If you can't handle people asking questions when companies like GREE are late on stuff, you have my full permission to stfu and keep it in your head. The joke is people like you who decide, hey, this guy's asking GREE for some answers, oh I know, lets insult him and laugh about his username. You might not agree about it, but that's life, get used to it. Good, troll? (:

jessi
07-22-2013, 10:37 PM
Yeah it would be nice if it launched lol but it will probably be around 11-12 tomorrow considering they are in California

Chica
07-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Yeah it would be nice if it launched lol but it will probably be around 11-12 tomorrow considering they are in California

ERM what? Explain.

Rollster
07-22-2013, 11:18 PM
Reason of delay is the pre hiting lol.....they read on forum how take more gold by players, fantastic for a customer!

Deadwater
07-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Indeed we did but we definitely made it more popular than he could have ever dreamed

Yes, I dreamed for a popular thread. I could care less about what happened. But since you seem to want to continue your dumb founded remarks in other threads it just goes to show how mentally ill you are.

Guisseppe17
07-22-2013, 11:39 PM
Yes, I dreamed for a popular thread. I could care less about what happened. But since you seem to want to continue your dumb founded remarks in other threads it just goes to show how mentally ill you are.
Hey, you know the drill; what happens in the argument thread stays in the argument thread :P

King_Dagummit
07-23-2013, 03:13 AM
It is 6:13 am on the east coast here in the US. Any info from GREE on the start of this ltq? I noticed they still haven't even changed the start date in game...it says 7/22 ....which is yesterday for basically all parts of the world except hawaii right now.

Some sort of heads up before GREE clocks out for the day would be nice. Even if all they tell us is that it isn't starting for at least another day. That way people aren't sitting on full energy (hope they prepped).

A big thank you to all the active forum people. The info produced by (most) of you is very helpful. GL out there. ;)

KD

N41LZ
07-23-2013, 03:44 AM
Why wouldn't they delay it? Like they give a s*** about us, the more they delay the more gold they'll supposedly sell (to the 10% of us who are not pissed off).

Kinda reminds me of a certain building they released on the SAME DAY as another major event, forcing us to bank and of course assuming we're all gonna buy ca$h...
Why worry about the schedule? Just give us 6 hours to complete it and watch the gold sOooaarrr...

Butt Futter
07-23-2013, 03:44 AM
Check around 3pm EST.

Rastas
07-23-2013, 03:46 AM
Are you an ******* for a living?

Wait a minute, are you telling me that I could get a job as a professional *******?

Damn, I'm in the wrong job!

lion king
07-23-2013, 04:08 AM

GREE has an office in downtown San Francisco, it's huge n lots of employees

DavidtheBoo
07-23-2013, 04:16 AM
Gree is always slow, just wait and see

Fuzzy1
07-23-2013, 05:24 AM
Wait a minute, are you telling me that I could get a job as a professional *******?

Damn, I'm in the wrong job!

That would be great! Where do I apply? But if you're going to slam a guy for the spelling of his username, you should know the difference between "your" and "you're".

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 05:29 AM
My name is spelled this way for a reason, it's an inside joke. Now do us all a favor and take your trolling to the other thread about this late event. That's also the reason why I made this thread; since the other one has turned into an argument someone had to replace it. Goodnight (:

Its k he spelled assault wrong:)

3ldivino
07-23-2013, 05:30 AM
incompetence, incompetence, incompetence, incompetence.

A SALT RIFLE
07-23-2013, 05:50 AM
It was an old childhood nickname of mine, some friends spelled it that way once so I kept it as is because it was unique. your childhood nickname was Giuseppe? Lol and your friends thought it would be funny if you made a username and have it spelt wrong? Lol your a clown. How do you get a nickname like that? Normally a nickname would be Joseph = Joe, Joey, J. Not some long Italian name. It doesn't take that long to make a username and spell it correctly. But yeh, keep that inside joke and keep spelling it wrong. You must be 15yrs or 17 lol guisseppe17 haha.

A SALT RIFLE
07-23-2013, 05:53 AM
Its k he spelled assault wrong:) he must be in pre-school. Or MAYBE IT'S ANOTHER JOKE WITH HIS FRIENDS lolololol

Guru.
07-23-2013, 06:53 AM
I'm assuming that if they start up this new ltq, there will be no notice. So I guess I have to keep loading up cc until I see it, which sucks because I was totally ready to blow through it immediately. Now I hope it's not going to be a day and a half behind. The time left for each event decides how much gold I spend. If they keep the same deadline it might be better to skip it(unless there is a mod) =]

Randolph
07-23-2013, 07:26 AM
We have one guy in our team who has started 5 min ago anyone else????

Deadwater
07-23-2013, 07:29 AM
We have one guy in our team who has started 5 min ago anyone else????

Nothing on my end

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 07:29 AM
Nothing bro

[CM]]forgetaboutit
07-23-2013, 07:48 AM
Hey GREE, any chance you can give us an update on the status of the LTQ? Is it being worked on currently? Do you have any idea when it'll be released?

$$$$ counting has priority

jfeezy1210
07-23-2013, 08:04 AM
he must be in pre-school. Or MAYBE IT'S ANOTHER JOKE WITH HIS FRIENDS lolololol

The one in pre-school MUST be you seeing as how you come to the forum to do nothing but bully and make fun of a guy for how his username is spelled. That seems just a tad CHILDISH in my opinion. In any case, whether or not his username is intentionally spelled wrong for WHATEVER reason, yours is as well. "A SALT RIFLE" must your own little "joke" or "play" on words that you thought would be funny. Before you TRY to trash and bully someone, make sure you can't be the butt of a joke yourself and obviously the only one laughing is yourself just like you are the only one laughing at your trolling.

ardiamonds
07-23-2013, 08:07 AM
why do I have to write to support to get events? I have two hoods and one or both simply skip events. I also used gold to open a case it took my gold but did not open anything. MW runs smoother than this crapy game, never miss one event, may be I just delete CC since MW is a much better game.

Chica
07-23-2013, 08:11 AM
why do I have to write to support to get events? I have two hoods and one or both simply skip events. I also used gold to open a case it took my gold but did not open anything. MW runs smoother than this crapy game, never miss one event, may be I just delete CC since MW is a much better game.

I feel the opposite as of late. Month or two I'd have agreed.

Randolph
07-23-2013, 08:11 AM
Ltq is gone with him again :-( cc please get your stuff working properly and on time!!! We pay a lot of money for this ga e and you are already more then a day late. This is getting ridicolous!!!!

Chica
07-23-2013, 08:12 AM
Ltq is gone with him again :-( cc please get your stuff working properly and on time!!! We pay a lot of money for this ga e and you are already more then a day late. This is getting ridicolous!!!! actually only about 19 hours late if that, when it Says in progress that never meant the event started.

KemoKidd
07-23-2013, 08:13 AM

Crazy thing was I didnt keep bughing them! That was the FIRST comment I made about the topic. There were many threads speculating about the ltb and I noticed the Gree admins were deleting them. I asked why and SNAP! Check it out...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58690-Unrecognized-Server-Response-latest-release-Of-IOS-and-CC&p=875885#post875885

Deadwater
07-23-2013, 08:18 AM
actually only about 19 hours late if that, when it Says in progress that never meant the event started.

Actually it does, once it goes up as "in progress" our time starts ticking away. All events end the same time, for me it's noon on the days it is stated to end. So if it starts 19hrs late we miss out on 19hrs unless they extend it which I've only seen once or twice..but very possible.

Chica
07-23-2013, 08:21 AM
Mine is always in progress a few hours before the event starts and at most I lose an hour off the event so if it is a 4 hour event I have 3 days and 23 hours. Big deal, now this one on the other hand might be very different, only time will tell.

Deadwater
07-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Mine is always in progress a few hours before the event starts and at most I lose an hour off the event so if it is a 4 hour event I have 3 days and 23 hours. Big deal, now this one on the other hand might be very different, only time will tell.

I can see them adjusting the schedule once they have their issues worked out. I keep believing they are trying to release an update to the game before the LTQ starts for whatever reason...

murf
07-23-2013, 08:29 AM
Actually it does, once it goes up as "in progress" our time starts ticking away. All events end the same time, for me it's noon on the days it is stated to end. So if it starts 19hrs late we miss out on 19hrs unless they extend it which I've only seen once or twice..but very possible.

Once again...stop worrying about "missing out"...everyone is missing out, so you aren't disadvantaged...

Deadwater
07-23-2013, 08:36 AM
Once again...stop worrying about "missing out"...everyone is missing out, so you aren't disadvantaged...

I never said anything about me missing out....so I don't understand your comment directed at me.

Rollster
07-23-2013, 08:37 AM
next time guy's stop to say : i use pre hit and spend less gold :) a good player is a player who keep tips on pocket, don't make any thread with all list of job's.. u make Gree Job realy easy...

so don't post any tips ( only in chat game ) next time and they dont put any delay... lol.. i'm sure that just for that !

3ldivino
07-23-2013, 08:47 AM
next time guy's stop to say : i use pre hit and spend less gold :) a good player is a player who keep tips on pocket, don't make any thread with all list of job's.. u make Gree Job realy easy...

so don't post any tips ( only in chat game ) next time and they dont put any delay... lol.. i'm sure that just for that ! high five bro!! My speech...but all here need to be noticed. They think that make them popular and famous.

Chica
07-23-2013, 08:57 AM

so don't post any tips ( only in chat game ) next time and they dont put any delay... lol.. i'm sure that just for that !

I really doubt that is the reason for the delay did you already forget the ltb was delayed as well? Let me guess they did that so people would dance like monkies? Delays happen part of life.

njemt242
07-23-2013, 09:28 AM
Do you guys actually expect a mod to show up and give details. They will apologize for the delay about 48 hours after the event finally hit. Mods only show up to shut up the masses.

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 10:07 AM
Do you guys actually expect a mod to show up and give details. They will apologize for the delay about 48 hours after the event finally hit. Mods only show up to shut up the masses.
No they show up because they have to. Every thriving business knows excellent customer service is how you keep the money flowing.

Assault and Flattery
07-23-2013, 10:11 AM
Hey,

So sorry, the LTQ is obviously late. It's going out today, though.

Randolph
07-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Thanks for giving us answer even though it was a little on theologe side :-) do you have a more specific estimate though then just today? Thnx a&f

Assault and Flattery
07-23-2013, 10:19 AM
It's going out at noon PST, and we are extending it as well.

Dipstik
07-23-2013, 10:22 AM
Who thinks this means the drama will end?

Yeah... I thought so :)

Randolph
07-23-2013, 10:24 AM

Thanks a&f

Poppa G
07-23-2013, 10:25 AM

Thats good thinkin, gree dont make it easy for us, so dont make it easy for gree.... I am a non gold user and still manage to complete the ltq's with pre hitting maps before the events, if I dont hit the same areas I pre hit t
hey are still there waiting for the next ltq..... If im lucky I get a few elite levels done too... All for free!! : D

Poppa G
07-23-2013, 10:27 AM

What time is that for gmt?

Assault and Flattery
07-23-2013, 10:31 AM
According to my extensive Googling, GMT is 8 pm.

murf
07-23-2013, 10:35 AM
I never said anything about me missing out....so I don't understand your comment directed at me.

So if it starts 19hrs late we miss out on 19hrs unless they extend it which I've only seen once or twice..but very possible.

You literally said it only a few posts prior.

King_Dagummit
07-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Thanks A&F. We appreciate the info. :D

smh - sadly, he will likely not learn from that. Google is your friend people. Use it rather than asking someone else to look something up for you.

KD

Chica
07-23-2013, 10:41 AM

I like your sarcasm.

craftytempter
07-23-2013, 10:50 AM
I really doubt that is the reason for the delay did you already forget the ltb was delayed as well? Let me guess they did that so people would dance like monkies? Delays happen part of life.

Do you think it makes any difference to what peeps share. it doesn't matter the only real way to do it is to pre hit everything and you'll never do that. you might as well remove all the sticky posts as well just encase lol

please don't read this Gree. its nice to see the little guys getting a leg up.

dispohero
07-23-2013, 10:55 AM
And you literally quoted it yourself as well... there is a very distinct difference between the 'me' and 'we' in those quotes.

dkong26
07-23-2013, 11:16 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the update :)

Deadwater
07-23-2013, 11:17 AM

I never said I am missing out. I said if we miss out on 19 hrs they don't usually adjust the time of the end of the event. This time they have. This would be the third time ever they have started an event late and adjusted the end time. But once again I never said " I am missing out ".

murf
07-23-2013, 11:18 AM
I never said I am missing out. I said if we miss out on 19 hrs they don't usually adjust the time of the end of the event. This time they have. This would be the third time ever they have started an event late and adjusted the end time. But once again I never said " I am missing out ".

Ok...sorry for misunderstanding your post...I was getting a little tired of reading post after post complaining about the event not starting....apologies

Dipstik
07-23-2013, 11:33 AM

No, you said "we are missing out," apparently. Are we unsure of the exact meaning of the first person plural? Maybe you meant to use the majestic "we?"

Deadwater
07-23-2013, 11:39 AM
No, you said "we are missing out," apparently. Are we unsure of the exact meaning of the first person plural? Maybe you meant to use the majestic "we?"

I said we are missing out on 19hrs of the event. I never said I was at a disadvantage, I never said "I am missing out". Get over it and stop trying to twist words around for no other reason then to be a dumb troll

nico valentino
07-23-2013, 11:44 AM
Hey,

So sorry, the LTQ is obviously late. It's going out today, though.
are we getting a day extension?

Randolph
07-23-2013, 12:00 PM
are we getting a day extension?

Already asked and answered

Poppa G
07-23-2013, 12:01 PM

Thanks for sorting that out ....

3ldivino
07-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Hahaha. Dance my monkeys. Wuhaha. Keep going to Report glitches!!! Gree life only because of you!! Instead to ask all members in syndicate, no report it directly to gree! !! I LOVE YOU GUYS.

craftytempter
07-23-2013, 01:29 PM
dam their are a lot of trolling muppets out today

MrM
07-23-2013, 01:40 PM

So true...:cool:

denthemen
07-23-2013, 01:52 PM
it's live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dipstik
07-23-2013, 03:05 PM
I said we are missing out on 19hrs of the event. I never said I was at a disadvantage, I never said "I am missing out". Get over it and stop trying to twist words around for no other reason then to be a dumb troll

Just about every post you've made in the past 24 hours has been "I didn't say X" and then trying to explain why when you said "X" it doesn't actually count as saying "X". Then you accuse everyone of trolling you and "twisting your words". I didn't twist your words... I copied and pasted them. If anyone's trying to tie the language into knots, it's you. I don't even care, I'm just amused by reading the same post from you over and over.

INB4 "something... something... dumb troll"

Deadwater
07-23-2013, 03:30 PM
Just about every post you've made in the past 24 hours has been "I didn't say X" and then trying to explain why when you said "X" it doesn't actually count as saying "X". Then you accuse everyone of trolling you and "twisting your words". I didn't twist your words... I copied and pasted them. If anyone's trying to tie the language into knots, it's you. I don't even care, I'm just amused by reading the same post from you over and over.

INB4 "something... something... dumb troll"

Once again you are clearly blind, even in the quote I said "we". As in the entire CC world. Then you tried to make it look like I was referring to some magical "we" and you didn't understand. So once again I will state this. I didn't say "I am missing out". You can continue to make yourself look like a moron by clearly over looking what I actually said. Which would then be classic trolling, which then I don't see why the mods wouldn't ban you again for trolling. Have fun with the path you choose to take, could be dipsticks last.

GU7 F4WK3S
07-23-2013, 04:08 PM
Once again you are clearly blind, even in the quote I said "we". As in the entire CC world. Then you tried to make it look like I was referring to some magical "we" and you didn't understand. So once again I will state this. I didn't say "I am missing out". You can continue to make yourself look like a moron by clearly over looking what I actually said. Which would then be classic trolling, which then I don't see why the mods wouldn't ban you again for trolling. Have fun with the path you choose to take, could be dipsticks last. 'i bet thats your problem' grimey. - the cc court of public opinion finds your wording to leave too much open for interpretation and you guilty of being illiterate.