PDA

View Full Version : GREE - why aren't you listening?

Evil Mastermind
07-22-2013, 04:18 PM
GREE - I hope you are monitoring gold usage during your LTQs. You are blowing your chances of making money. All you have to do is go back and look at my "started threads" and find the gem on how to make more money on LTQs. Providing poor units is no way to counter pre-staging.

With the current event you have simply not only made it illogical to spend money to finish it, but completely a waste of anyone's time to even start it. Absolutely no point in this event unless you just want to level up for the heck of it.

If you want people to spend, I will recap my brilliance for you:

1. Clear maps when you do the data push. Reset all players to zero on all targets.
2. Offer GOOD prizes throughout both normal and prestige.
3. Normal Mode prize has 1000-2000 stats with small boost attached (3-5%)
4. Prestige Mode prize has 3000-5000 stats with larger boost attached. (10-15%)
5. Only one LTQ per month (5 day duration); don't burn your players out.

It is so simple. Five little steps to increased profits! You are missing out GREE. Hopefully one of your moderators on the forum will point you in my direction so that you will see your mistake. I am trying to help you.

KFH
07-22-2013, 04:20 PM
I think they should listen to you, well except for the resetting of maps. but i would be good with it if the units were better

Evil Mastermind
07-22-2013, 04:26 PM
I think they should listen to you, well except for the resetting of maps. but i would be good with it if the units were better

Yes, I know there may be a few players staging maps for cash but I think 99% of the players would be ok with a reset if it meant worthwhile prizes in these events.

KFH
07-22-2013, 04:28 PM
I think they need to put you on payroll for these ideas

alphacharlie
07-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Ditto to the above!

Evil Mastermind
07-22-2013, 04:41 PM
I think they need to put you on payroll for these ideas

It's a shame they have yet to recognize my evil genius. Lol.

Poopenshire
07-22-2013, 04:42 PM
they are not listening so people start to quit and move on to the next game.

cut overhead by cutting old games. keep you moving on and spending.

they know these games have no shelf life.

[FwD] J4M3S D34N
07-22-2013, 04:46 PM
Hopefully they take in what you said. this game is running thin over here!

Evil Mastermind
07-22-2013, 04:59 PM
they are not listening so people start to quit and move on to the next game.

cut overhead by cutting old games. keep you moving on and spending.

they know these games have no shelf life.

I see your point. They fail to realize this particular game has some staying power if they would just fix some issues (android, h*cks, glitches, etc) and quit ruining it with simple things like this current LTQ.

NamelessMaster
07-22-2013, 05:14 PM
One thing to say They make THE game play it or leave it bunch of addicts, why you care about their profit or not, there is prolly more begint all of it then you think, maybe een think about it outside of this game but other games They make, we use money here at some time you cant get THE bonus you would get first then you start crying cause you cant an other can have a unit in THE end leave this game cause there is a new one "hoost By gree" and ull start again only this time ull think to be smart and ull be THE next pirate or ferr if ur just fast enough with ur army.

NamelessMaster
07-22-2013, 05:16 PM
Auto correct real nice

manbeast
07-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Resetting maps is a terrible idea. That would be the last straw for me. I'd walk away from this game.

Staging missions isn't cheating, it's a strategy. Been doing it since way before ltqs.

willis
07-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Completely agree!

Resetting maps is a terrible idea. That would be the last straw for me. I'd walk away from this game.

Staging missions isn't cheating, it's a strategy. Been doing it since way before ltqs.

Kill Joy
07-22-2013, 05:22 PM
Completely agree!

they are resetting maps. I have noticed this LTQ and last that some, not all maps have been reset.

Evil Mastermind
07-22-2013, 05:34 PM

Care to elaborate as to why its a terrible idea? Is it because it would cost you more gold to finish the LTQs? You may have been using it as a strategy to get quick cash before LTQs when the vault limit was 10 million. I somewhat doubt you use it for that purpose any longer. I could be wrong, but I presume you do it now solely as a means of completing the LTQ with less gold.

Enjoy your units as they continue to become more and more inferior with each passing LTQ.

If you walk away, 3 more will take your place to spend money on LTQs with my system in place.

Evil Mastermind
07-22-2013, 05:44 PM
Players love boost units. It is the same reason everyone went crazy with the first LTQs. Not everyone is in a top tier faction to enjoy getting some of these boosts.

An LTQ that offered boosts would allow all players the potential opportunity and at same time promote gold spending, even if the maps were reset. I guarantee it.

But I guess those in top tier factions would be opposed to a leveler playing field, eh?

Roscoe782
07-22-2013, 05:48 PM
Players love boost units. It is the same reason everyone went crazy with the first LTQs. Not everyone is in a top tier faction to enjoy getting some of these boosts.

An LTQ that offered boosts would allow all players the potential opportunity and at same time promote gold spending, even if the maps were reset. I guarantee it.

Everything u have said has been spot on. If this LTQ had boosts, i would be game. The way it is now, easy to ignore.

cheema
07-23-2013, 12:54 AM

But I guess those in top tier factions would be opposed to a leveler playing field, eh?

+1, Boost units are always alluring for even light gold spenders, like me :) and starters the most.

Woodie
07-23-2013, 05:18 AM
Great ideas, so simple and logical it obvious! GREE, if you are listening, run a trial, one your way, one EM's way, see which one you do best out of!

Big Fat Juicy Sausage
07-23-2013, 05:27 AM
GREE - I hope you are monitoring gold usage during your LTQs. You are blowing your chances of making money. All you have to do is go back and look at my "started threads" and find the gem on how to make more money on LTQs. Providing poor units is no way to counter pre-staging.

With the current event you have simply not only made it illogical to spend money to finish it, but completely a waste of anyone's time to even start it. Absolutely no point in this event unless you just want to level up for the heck of it.

If you want people to spend, I will recap my brilliance for you:

1. Clear maps when you do the data push. Reset all players to zero on all targets.
2. Offer GOOD prizes throughout both normal and prestige.
3. Normal Mode prize has 1000-2000 stats with small boost attached (3-5%)
4. Prestige Mode prize has 3000-5000 stats with larger boost attached. (10-15%)
5. Only one LTQ per month (5 day duration); don't burn your players out.

It is so simple. Five little steps to increased profits! You are missing out GREE. Hopefully one of your moderators on the forum will point you in my direction so that you will see your mistake. I am trying to help you.

OI ByATCHES stop crying you idiots, look at you grow @ss mens. You lot looking like b itches right about now. all i see is grow men crying like little girls, what a bunch of clowns. Seriously your wife(s) need a real man in her life!

Dont like something then dont play it, dont beg and cry