PDA

View Full Version : Low lvl high stat looking for a guild

WinkadInk
07-22-2013, 03:12 PM
Just joined a guild, hadn't gotten to do a war yet with them and got booted without reason. Anyways looking to join a decent guild that doesn't do passive wars (declare and not atk?!).

My info for u guys!

Lvl 88
Wink
489k atk
556k def
12k iph
Very light gem spender

Daenerys Stormborn
07-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Hey overachievers – we're looking for you!
OK, here’s the deal. The die is pretty much cast at this point – you know where your guild is going to end up. You also know the reason you’re not going to make it to the next tier is that others in your guild aren’t stepping up and posting scores like yours. That’s where we come in! If you consistently score more than 25,000 in a war, come join a top 250 team that is cutting out the dead wood and positioning itself for a run at 100! Snap a shot of your IP while the battle is still running and send it my way along with a bit about yourself (at least your time zone and playing habits). We’re a fun, social group and want to keep it that way. ‘Nuff said – here are the gory details:

We are:
Adult professionals who know the game and play it hard
A TEAM first and foremost – we win because we play effectively together and have fun!
Well-organized – we have a battle plan and designated battle leaders, track stats and donations and use GroupMe to coordinate during battles
Well-financed – 25 bonuses purchased

We like:
Constructive, team-oriented players (we all pitch in and do whatever needs to be done – DL, wall, probing)
High stats for level (3000 A/D per level or more)
Worldwide players (we fight around the clock so any time zone is great; a Europe/Asia time zone puts you at the top of the list)
Generous donors (we ask for 5x IPH daily, but most give more)
Gold spenders (not a requirement, but let's be honest – who DOESN'T like gold spenders?)

Looking forward to fighting with you!

Clarke
07-22-2013, 06:09 PM
We recently purged players who were not that interested in actively supporting the guild. We do not require members to use gems and have no specific donation requirements. We do ask people to be active as determined by their guild points, conquest points, gold contributions and input on the chat boards. If you are interested our invite code is 417-894-460

MWWM J
07-27-2013, 01:47 AM
💥💥💥Magnus Imperium II💥💥💥
we want you 👊. Come join this top ✨300✨ guild and help us push our way to 200 or even better! Must reply if you want a spot⭐. If not then we shall see you 👀 in battle💣. Gems are welcome but not required. Must reply to get code🔢. Hope to battle with you soon. Cheers🍻

Jayson
07-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Pm sent... Looking forward to hearing back from you

wiseguy002
07-29-2013, 06:00 PM
Day and Knights ranked in the TOP 150 this past war. We are extremely organized, so much so that our newest 7 players all congratulated us on working together as a well oiled machine - something their previous guilds lacked.

I would be more than willing to consider your request if you're interested. We have completed all the guild quests, except for this last war - we got 7/9 (pretty tough to reach 45 wins).

PM me if you would like to chat more. Best of luck in your search.

MWWM J
07-29-2013, 09:09 PM
We finished top 300 again this last war and managed to miss 9/9 we got to 8/9 with only 21 players. Come join us as we push to top 200. MAGNUS IMPERIUM II!

Starbuck
07-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Would love to have you
Game of Thrones

Iron Maiden
07-30-2013, 09:42 AM
We play to have fun and to win. The use of active communication and great teamwork is the core of our guild.

There is a low daily donation and we have many great bonuses including;
Casualty Rate- 10%
Upgrade Cost -23%
Building upgrade- 23%

We have a great team and multiple members with over a million in stats. We made top 75 last war and I intend on taking it much higher. Please let me know :)