PDA

View Full Version : Ok now that I have had some time to wait and reflect Gree/CJ/anyone with Gree

bahighroller
07-22-2013, 02:28 PM
The Buckwheat Connection was pushing for top 10. We actually got all the way up to 8th. There were 3 hours 45 minutes left in the war. Easily enough for 3 battles. We had multiple users hit declare. We then sat there for right at 45 minutes waiting to be matched up. The great thing about that is we were talking to other top 10 teams and at least 2 who hit declare after us got into a match within minutes while we kept waiting.

Now all this time we kept looking in our in game forum and never did it show up as someone declaring. We were completely in limbo. We could not cancel, could not fight, could not do anything. Well so we were finally in a match. We scored almost 2 million points and moved all the way up to 8th. So we had talked and because of the delay we now only had time for 1 match. We were going to wait so we knew exactly how many points we needed to score.

This is where another Gree issue bit us in the butt. The second our match was over, and I mean the second, we were immediately put into another match. With 1 hour 59 minutes and 54 seconds to go. This meant we would be done the entire last hour so teams could know exactly what they needed to score to pass us. Of course it all played out and with about 35-40 minutes to go we dropped into 11th place.

Now this does not even count the fact that right before the war started we had a ghost account get put into our faction. It removed the actual user and replaced him with some kind of hacked ghost account that scored 0 points. He was in our chat the whole time. He put a ticket in with Gree and got zero response through the whole weekend. We put a ticket in as well asking the situation to be fixed, again zero response.

We also got in a battle with a haction where not one member who was on at the time could attack the other team. Nothing, zero points the entire time. Not that we were not strong enough to attack, it would not let us even try.

This has overall been a horrible experience with Gree and we spent A LOT of Gold. The other top 10 teams deserved their spot but we had ours stolen from us by glitches/server issues. I know others probably had issues as well but only 1 team finished 11th and deserved and earned better. This is your chance to step up Gree and make this right. I await your response.

procsyzarc
07-22-2013, 03:29 PM
I feel for you but considering I don't think Darkness and who ever else got screwed out top 10 due to hacking factions ever got their units I don't like your chances

helli0n
07-22-2013, 03:37 PM
gree wont give you the top 10 units

bahighroller
07-22-2013, 03:56 PM
Funny thing is, we have many members of darkness who have now been screwed twice

Tyrell R
07-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Sorry to hear this and can't say I know how it feels. But if gree doesn't do something to make it right it only proves that they have terrible customer support.

If I were them it would seem a clear decision that I keep my customers happy and fix their problems asap or compensate them for their troubles.

I just think it would hurt them less to compensate you then to do nothing and risk losing a source of revenue.

Demo
07-22-2013, 08:20 PM
Sorry to hear this and can't say I know how it feels. But if gree doesn't do something to make it right it only proves that they have terrible customer support.

If I were them it would seem a clear decision that I keep my customers happy and fix their problems asap or compensate them for their troubles.

I just think it would hurt them less to compensate you then to do nothing and risk losing a source of revenue.

You would think that Gree would think that way, but they have proven time and time again that making customers happy IS NOT what their goal is. Greed has consistently lied to, cheated and basically stolen from the very group of people who generate the revenue that makes the company go. Even when we try and give them "constructive" input it generally falls on deaf ears. When we get upset and voice our opinion, they ban us or delete the post. It almost sounds like cold-war era eastern block countries rules doesn't it?

machette
07-22-2013, 08:39 PM
I got my top 10 unit from china I was in darkness in that battle it took a few months. But no others have got there's
There was two hacktions back then in top 10

Sith Lady
07-22-2013, 09:07 PM
You would think that Gree would think that way, but they have proven time and time again that making customers happy IS NOT what their goal is. Greed has consistently lied to, cheated and basically stolen from the very group of people who generate the revenue that makes the company go. Even when we try and give them "constructive" input it generally falls on deaf ears. When we get upset and voice our opinion, they ban us or delete the post. It almost sounds like cold-war era eastern block countries rules doesn't it?
Agree with everything but the title... Its not funny, just sad.

RobertoP
07-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Was there a response regarding this issue, as we had the same problems?