PDA

View Full Version : Match Up Delay, War Start No One Declared, War On No One Can Fight

Golf4life
07-22-2013, 02:17 PM
We had 3 separate HUGE issues in Australia.

1) War On No One Can Fight

War Declared, Bam! Matchup in less than 5 minutes against the same team we just battled and scored over 1 million points on. Take out the D Leader and POOF Server Error. For one hour, we did nothing but watch as no one could hit anything. (awesome, just lost out on easy million points)

2) Match Up Delay

We had the timing down perfectly. We declared with 3 hours and 45 minutes until the end of Australia. For all that are timing these things, that was perfect for the occasional hiccup to allow for 3 wars. The war started for us with 3 hours left...45 MINUTES AFTER WE DECLARED. OH Crap, that means that we will need to wait some time until we declare again and can only get 2 wars in. We got screwed with the matchup but that isn't an excuse and we aren't using it as one.

3) War Start No One Declared

So we realized that we had to wait until the right time to declare before the last war. WHAT?! The Declare button was pushed? Oh wait, check the in game forum, and sure enough it wasn't pushed. Gree automatically pushed the button for us and the war started...wait for it...with 1 hour 59 minutes and 55 seconds left. the absolute WORST possible time any way could start for anytime battling for any position.
There really is no excuse for this happening.

Gree, by no means are any of these accounts exaggerated or threatening. I would simply request a mod or dev to help look into how this happened and how it can be prevented in the future. Without a clear explanation and assurance that these items won't happen again, it will be hard pressed for some people to continue to support your career positions with our hard earned money.

Please refer to the below ticket numbers for confirmation and screenshots.

GingerRichard
07-22-2013, 02:20 PM
We also suffered #1 and #3. I guess we would have suffered #2 if we had declared more.

CJ D
07-22-2013, 02:31 PM
We had timed out our last war to the exact minute we needed to start for regen times, etc. next thing we knew, war declared and nothing on the in game forum. But it was immediately after last one started. Ours was 1:35 left though. We have been on a witch hunt to find the perpetrator who declared and then deleted the forum alert on it.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else here besides us three experienced this as well.

McNasti
07-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Someone declared and then deleted the message in the forum. Thats lame

CJ D
07-22-2013, 02:46 PM
Well, that's what we thought. But two others are saying the same thing. So maybe it was a gree glitch. I know there were several wars where we had to declare numerous times. I had to declare three times for the war previous to the last one.

Golf4life
07-22-2013, 03:01 PM
unfortunately no. I believe only officers can delete, and none of ours declared.
Someone declared and then deleted the message in the forum. Thats lame

NaRciS
07-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Good, this clears up quite a few problems that we were trying to figure out!

Due to waits of up to 10 mins for our last matchups we were put in a difficult poisiton of having to lose an hour near the end of the event we were well inside the top 50 but thought it best to not declare with 1.58 mins to go but wait till 1.10 mins to go to allow us to addapt if needed...

Bang, war declared... We have been trying to work out who declared and deleted the posts... But, WELL DONE GREE you nearly... Very nearly cost us our position... We worked hard for nearly 5.5 million points and built a 1/2 million buffer and your broken system nearly took away all the hard work we put in.

We had server problems all the way through this battle, we also came up against players we know, therefore we know stats we not showing correctly... Will things ever be right.

As I said its we had a huge buffer that whittled down to a few thousand because of these errors, with luck we kept our original target goal.

Well done teams we enjoyed some great battles - the jester - Seal Team Six

Specialized
07-22-2013, 04:13 PM
You are absolute right! Our faction experienced all of that. And not just once... no no no.... Too much... That cost us the spot for top 250 by 30k warpoints. we are about to use gold and score last war but no, gree had a change of plans for us. Very proud that our faction fought hard and did not overreact like me. Really respect those guys. I guess you have to be an adult to overcome anger Lol

Corsair
07-22-2013, 04:29 PM
unfortunately no. I believe only officers can delete, and none of ours declared.Anyone can delete their own message.

We experienced delays too...and yet we finished in the top 10. These things have been there since day 1. If you know how to deal with them, they shouldn't stop you. 3:45 remaining might only give you 2 battles. Plan accordingly.

Speed ump
07-22-2013, 05:01 PM
Golf, I believe you only had the one issue. Have not heard that one before, and I'd say that you probably wernt really matched, and that team wasn't even aware of it, but you might ask them about it, all just a guess. Corsair is correct, anyone can delete, and I promise you someone did hit that button. We had that happen in the past, he did not realize a couple of use were watching and saw the name flash just before it was deleted. He'd do that and then grumble about grees many glitches. 45 minute waits are the norm for us. If yours is normally less, you are blessed.

Sith Lady
07-22-2013, 05:01 PM
Sorry to hear that, error 3 is simply the worst possible. I am feeling lucky that we experienced error 1 just once and error 2 was limited to 15 minutes delay and we were able to make up for those. Of course the traditional mismatches and crazy defeats persists, now with the high variability of WD points. Low 200s from a target more than 100 levels higher and with an attack/defense difference of only 25%, at the risk of losing...really? Gree simply does not deserve our money, and I am cutting down drastically! Last gold purchased in Madagascar, might be the very last.

Golf4life
07-22-2013, 05:11 PM
To both you and Corsair.

I believe my statement was misleading. The forums do mention that someone declared, a long time part of our Faction and one who always admits mistakes. That person has repeatedly mentioned they DID NOT hit the button. If they did, surely they would have deleted it to avoid being criticized.

I sincerely believe the issue was that too many people attempted to hit the declare war button for the previous war and got stuck. Then when the war was over, it immediately put us in line for another battle, only to put us into one 5 seconds too late.
Golf, I believe you only had the one issue. Have not heard that one before, and I'd say that you probably wernt really matched, and that team wasn't even aware of it, but you might ask them about it, all just a guess. Corsair is correct, anyone can delete, and I promise you someone did hit that button. We had that happen in the past, he did not realize a couple of use were watching and saw the name flash just before it was deleted. He'd do that and then grumble about grees many glitches. 45 minute waits are the norm for us. If yours is normally less, you are blessed.

We were actually truly matched, as our WD points were going up from being attacked and the other team losing.

45 minutes is and never has been the norm for any faction. Gree themselves have even mentioned that wait times are to be no longer than 10 minutes.

Again, not really complaining about that, but with the circumstances that happened in collusion with that instance, made it all around a bad thing for us.

Golf4life
07-22-2013, 05:15 PM
There was also literally NO wait time between our last two wars. We Finished, closed out and opened the WD menu back up to find ourselves in another war.

It at LEAST takes 30 seconds to match a team up.

We had 0

Speed ump
07-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Then that's not the first time gree was not correct. I would say the last two events has improved to about 25 to 30 min waits, but many of our previous events were average 45 min and at time we did wait over an hour. The issue is the higher you are, the less qualified level teams to match against. This time we got some pretty low teams, no where near our level, therefor the reduced waiting times

AdamInToronto
07-22-2013, 05:28 PM
That sucks man. I hope you guys didn't fall back in rank because of these glitches.

For what it's worth, our faction experienced #2 and #3.

#2. With about 2:12 remaining in the campaign, we declared and were not matched up for about 20 minutes. So, when we were finally matched, there was about 1:53 remaining in the campaign.

#3. At the end of the delayed-start war described above, which we fully expected to have been our last war, we were auto-declared. Yes, we were auto-declared with 53 minutes remaining in the campaign. For the duration of this last war, the war clock had 7 minutes more than the campaign clock. Seeing as how no one on our faction has ever been able to declare war with less than one full hour remaining in the campaign, I'm pretty sure it was a glitch and not some devious team member declaring and then trying to hide. The war ended when the campaign clock ran out, so it was a 53 minute war. I figured the auto-declare was an instant Gree remedy for the delayed start we experienced just before.

Softie
07-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Our faction suffered #2. Screwed up our timing really bad, and lost us one of our prizes :(

Golf4life
07-22-2013, 05:51 PM
Ps everyone, thank you for keeping this positive and constructive, I really want Gree to investigate.

CJ D
07-22-2013, 06:53 PM
Plan accordingly??? Really? Are you serious with that? Do you honestly feel that because you choose to spend money on this game that somehow you know the ins and outs better? Everyone is making the point that they did plan accordingly. We were auto matched. The last war went immediately to the battle screen from the previous. Several people are reporting the same thing. As has been said, we had to declare several times to actually have it "stick". The second to last war I had to declare three times. It shows in the forum me declaring three times in a row...at the same time. Possibly the declare button got stuck. But it never showed it as declaring when it did, and it didn't happen at any other point in the event....oh yeah, and according to the game screen, we fought 120 some odd battles.

Weed
07-22-2013, 09:41 PM
They had a "War Declared" issue a few battles ago. We lost out on 3 days of fighting despite all our members putting in tickets.
Still no corrective action or reply beyond their autoreply "we're sorry, all our agents are currently busy fighting as the top factions and ordering gold plated Mercedes online. Please try again later, or fast track your ticket by submitting your bank account information, PIN number and tax return and we'll get back to you once we have drained your account. Thank you for playing, have a nice day."
Good luck with your service tickets. You're gonna need it!

Paul Wall
07-22-2013, 09:44 PM
No, this shil happened to us too! Sent in a ticket cause we were fyckin stuck just sitting there, everyone of us with a server error. Where's the 100k points we would have rallied on that team? That's a lot of points for a team fighting for the 100th position! Also, where's the compensation for the wasted level 10 wall in the battle we could not fight? You bunch of rim loving clowns don't give a fyck about us players so don't post some glee filled a$$smoke about how you fixed a bunch of issues. God you guys SUCK!!!!

I am a cow
07-22-2013, 11:36 PM
unfortunately no. I believe only officers can delete, and none of ours declared.

you can delete your declarance if you declared war I deleted mine to make way for messages

Corsair
07-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Plan accordingly??? Really? Are you serious with that? Do you honestly feel that because you choose to spend money on this game that somehow you know the ins and outs better? Everyone is making the point that they did plan accordingly. We were auto matched. The last war went immediately to the battle screen from the previous. Several people are reporting the same thing. As has been said, we had to declare several times to actually have it "stick". The second to last war I had to declare three times. It shows in the forum me declaring three times in a row...at the same time. Possibly the declare button got stuck. But it never showed it as declaring when it did, and it didn't happen at any other point in the event....oh yeah, and according to the game screen, we fought 120 some odd battles.
Yeah I'm serious. I was referring to the matching time issue. It's been around forever, spending money doesn't have anything to do with it. If you guys really did get an auto-match then yeah, that sucks. But you still could have put up enough points. Where TBC really got screwed is the hacker factions in the top 10.

Cmputrgbln
07-23-2013, 01:10 PM
Did any of you by chance had to push declare button a 2nd time for the FIRST battle because the WD screen had reset? We experienced that reset through out the event but figured it out after the 2nd time that IF you push the declare button AGAIN, you automatically get into another battle right after the first battle finishes. We also saw 2 declare notices in the forum for the first battle but nothing for the 2nd battle. IMHO it is a glitch in system where the 2nd DECLARE for the FIRST battle is queued up and fires right away after your FIRST battle finished.

captain fatt
08-10-2013, 03:16 PM
Only people on apple can erase there own post if they are not officers ,for those on android can only erase post if they are officers

jdee702
08-10-2013, 03:29 PM
We declared war about 2:11 pst. We have been waiting since then for a match up. It is currently 3:28.
I get the match ups take while sometimes.... we have lost an entire war.
Anyone have this happen?

Dutchie
08-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Ps everyone, thank you for keeping this positive and constructive, I really want Gree to investigate. http://i39.tinypic.com/2d9emie.jpg