PDA

View Full Version : kill yo self top 25 again

lemonhaze
07-22-2013, 02:11 PM
well we did it once again..but here is a warning to all the factions out there.we had a guy named TITUS on our team he was moved to our sister faction kyszz for inactiveity..well as soon as war started he emailed the officers and said he e was gettom revenge out team by not playing at all for us..he said that was his revenge for us moveing him the sister faction all decaise of his..he asonly there for week and he showed he would be read u for war bur in fact it was his plan to sabatoge our top 25 finish we acautally ranked 17..we didnt evne need him he had 11k in wd points and we finsihed insdie the top 25 by over 1m points..so if u all get a recruit named titus please proceed with caution..he will turn into a mommsuy bby and possibiliety cost ur faction the next tier..we ranked 17th with out u even plaing titus..but i got a big bulls eye on u and u wanna get mad at our leaders for ur own lazy attitue..well ne prepaoeed ever day we see ur act om tivroa;d..please if anyone has a guys named tituas that is tring to join a top guild get in touch wi me and send email pic amd i will conform for u if its tight low life just trying to gain freww units and trying to gain a freee ride..sortty titus ur buss ride STOPs here

Twist of Cain
07-22-2013, 02:19 PM
I don't want to sound like an A-hole......but is there a readable version of what you just wrote?

erickd271
07-22-2013, 02:24 PM
Titus was in our sub-faction KYSZZZ. For a week and we moved him back up to our main faction KYS before war started. Then a few hours after war began he told out officers he wasnt going to participate as revenge for moving him to our sub faction for only a week.

McNasti
07-22-2013, 02:36 PM
So he changes his name, and then what?

NamelessMaster
07-22-2013, 03:18 PM
mcnasti it aint about same name or difr name its about sportsmenship of a top25 faction towards other high end factions like us, we dont like to win our ranks by these kind of nutz.

Sal T Iguana
07-22-2013, 03:37 PM
I don't want to sound like an A-hole......but is there a readable version of what you just wrote?
What an A-hole lmao

Found
07-22-2013, 04:52 PM

Too much "lemon haze"....after a long war.

marklinalexanderho
07-22-2013, 06:23 PM
well we did it once again..but here is a warning to all the factions out there.we had a guy named TITUS on our team he was moved to our sister faction kyszz for inactiveity..well as soon as war started he emailed the officers and said he e was gettom revenge out team by not playing at all for us..he said that was his revenge for us moveing him the sister faction all decaise of his..he asonly there for week and he showed he would be read u for war bur in fact it was his plan to sabatoge our top 25 finish we acautally ranked 1..we didnt evne need him he had 11k in wd points and we finsihed insdie the top 25 by over 1m points..so if u all get a recruit named titus please proceed with caution..he will turn into a mommsuy bby and possibiliety cost ur faction the nest rie..we ranked 17th with out u even plaing titus..but i got a big bulls eye on u and u wanna get mad at our leaders for ur own lazy attitue..well ne prepaoeed ever day we see ur act om tivroa;d..please if anyone has a guys named tituas that is tring to join a top guild get in touch wi me and send email pic amd i will conform for u if its tight low life just trying to gain freww unirs and trying to gain a freee ride..sortty titus ur buss ride STOPs here

hi lemonhaze, do u still have d player id of TITUS? (for e.g. 123-456-789)
feel free to post it in my thread "http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60191-WARNING-for-Top-100-Faction-Recruiters-ONLY" or simply pm me n i'll help update it for u

btw gratz on top 25! met ur faction in BfA if i'm not wrong haha tough guys u got there =)

lemonhaze
07-22-2013, 08:22 PM
hi lemonhaze, do u still have d player id of TITUS? (for e.g. 123-456-789)
feel free to post it in my thread "http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60191-WARNING-for-Top-100-Faction-Recruiters-ONLY" or simply pm me n i'll help update it for u

btw gratz on top 25! met ur faction in BfA if i'm not wrong haha tough guys u got there =) thanks buddy yea i will try and get a photo for u but this guys a real loser to tray and sabatoge our top 25 finsih..didnt work all it done was made him look prettty silly

lemonhaze
07-22-2013, 09:19 PM
Too much "lemon haze"....after a long war. yup super lemon haze is mt favorite lol.. my keys was acatully messed up didnt reaiaze that it s sounded alll scrwed up till i rearead lol

honest Abe
07-22-2013, 09:35 PM
Glad to see you are cleaning up your faction. One of your late departures brought up the gene pool as well.

lemonhaze
07-22-2013, 10:02 PM
Glad to see you are cleaning up your faction. One of your late departures brought up the gene pool as well. yea man the guy basically got mad bc he didnt donate for over 1 week so we moved his to the sister faction..well he promised to make up for all that in this war..so when war started he said i hope u all dont get top 25 im not even gonna fight or do nothing..and he sure didnt..had 11k but we didnt even need him..wasteful space really..but on a sdie note hes gonna be raided and destoyed down to nothing but ID units for this lil move..our faction fights hard and spend good amts of gold and have great leadership toget to where we are today..we was back to back top 50 b4 moveing into top 25 in poland and not we plan on staying in at least top 25 only player we lost was that loser..some people are really stupid..they jsut dont like to win i guess..we was ranked 17th according to the droiud ph but we see in the comeing days the offical standings are ..we had over 10b..just wanted all the rest the factions that was thinking or willl about picking this clown up needs to have a second thought...well as i said he will be gettin raided alll time as i was typeing this to up a faction member just got his amr,ac,currahs and oil rigs lol and its already gegun