PDA

View Full Version : Anyone signing in to your guild to find your not in a guild

Aclark
07-22-2013, 01:00 PM
Tried to sign in both my games are leaders and both I go to sign in to the guild to find I'm not in the guilds. Both games are leaders in both guilds and some member can still get in still show me as leader/founder

Shinazueli
07-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Do you have 60 members? /rejoice

Edit: nope. Wishful thinking.

person123
07-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Yes someone inmy guild claimed that he is not in any more either.

Edit: I'm not in my guild either.

Mk6
07-22-2013, 01:28 PM
Here too... Logged in to discover I am out of my guild...

Aclark
07-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Okay no definitely not 60 members. Lol
And don't have all bonuses or hackers.

Aclark
07-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Tried to sign in both my games are leaders and both I go to sign in to the guild to find I'm not in the guilds. Both games are leaders in both guilds and some member can still get in still show me as leader/founder

I sent info to a contact at Gree as well as support. Some members still can get in some can't but member list shows that all are still there so has to be a Gree glitch

MaGiX
07-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Same here, 2 accounts, and got word from people from 2 other guilds, same story...

Kjctnorris
07-22-2013, 01:36 PM
For those of you that are not n your guild anymore, were you still trying to collect all the units for the collect 9 boss event?

Aclark
07-22-2013, 01:44 PM
For those of you that are not n your guild anymore, were you still trying to collect all the units for the collect 9 boss event?
Yes I need one unit on my big game. Small game had it. Why?

Kjctnorris
07-22-2013, 01:48 PM
My HLP that completed the collect 9 is still in the guild, but my LLP that still needed one shows I am not in a guild. However, my HLP stills sees my LLP on the member roster.

Aclark
07-22-2013, 01:51 PM
My HLP that completed the collect 9 is still in the guild, but my LLP that still needed one shows I am not in a guild. However, my HLP stills sees my LLP on the member roster.
Big game needed one unit and I'm founder and can't get in. Second game is also a founder had all units and can't get in so not sure that is the problem. Another gift from above.
All members still show on member lists in both guilds

Kjctnorris
07-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Hmmm...

Based on the fact you say you're the founder, that's the only other possibility that I could come up with.

Edit: at first, I thought maybe they were fixing the bug on new guild members getting old guild quest prizes and fouled it all up GREE style.

Arturas
07-22-2013, 02:04 PM

I'm no longer in guild either.

Aclark
07-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Hmmm...

Based on the fact you say you're the founder, that's the only other possibility that I could come up with.

Edit: at first, I thought maybe they were fixing the bug on new guild members getting old guild quest prizes and fouled it all up GREE style.

Yes all very confusing and frustrating. Lol. Like I was saying another fun gift from above. Geez like we need another bug. I'm getting tons of messages on our off game chats with members having melt downs. Goodie

Iron Maiden
07-22-2013, 02:06 PM
I have two new members that are trying to join and are showing to not be in any guild. We have added them multiple times- hoping for a resolution soon :/

Kjctnorris
07-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Or it could just be the new LTQ they started screwed up everything... in typical GREE fashion.

WizTech
07-22-2013, 02:34 PM
So I got kicked out too, and am having hard time getting back in. Even if they accept my app, I am still out.

Timing was bad too. I was trying to finish up Dagon level 25 and had already sunk over 150k into it, then failed since I can't quite complete it in time without my guilds regeneration bonus. Bet they won't comp me for that even if they fix the bug! :-(

Aclark
07-22-2013, 02:48 PM
So I got kicked out too, and am having hard time getting back in. Even if they accept my app, I am still out.

Timing was bad too. I was trying to finish up Dagon level 25 and had already sunk over 150k into it, then failed since I can't quite complete it in time without my guilds regeneration bonus. Bet they won't comp me for that even if they fix the bug! :-(

Yes I think several were in that process as well. If they check member list your name should still be there. I don't think people were actually removed from the guild just a glitch that won't let you get in. Again member list should still have you listed as member so give Gree some time to figure out what happened and fix it. Yes I know it's frustrating. It is for us all having the issue.

WizTech
07-22-2013, 03:03 PM
What's the best way of submitting a problem ticket, just so I make sure I am in their queue?

Iron Maiden
07-22-2013, 03:07 PM
It seems to be resolved :)

King Ben
07-22-2013, 03:16 PM
I am still facing the issue ... My guild mates see me in the rooster but I don't. Let me log into KA in a while to chk.

King Ben
07-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Just checked and still out of guild. This is not good affecting epic boss quest via absence of regen. Sent a ticket and see what will happen .........

Aclark
07-22-2013, 03:31 PM
Okay just rebooted both games and not fixed yet. All members should still be members. They just can't get in yet.

WinkadInk
07-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Yeah it's showing I'm not in a guild anymore that I just joined?! I'm hoping it's a mistake for sure cuz I liked em so far

Iron Maiden
07-22-2013, 03:39 PM
I had them send a new request- I then removed them from the guild and readied them. It showed them in the members list but they showed no guild. Hope this helps...

Iron Maiden
07-22-2013, 03:44 PM
Yeah it's showing I'm not in a guild anymore that I just joined?! I'm hoping it's a mistake for sure cuz I liked em so far have them remove you and then send them a new request and have them add you again :) it just worked for my guild with two new members.

Krayt
07-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Ok I have a serious issue.
My character was kicked out. Founder has switched to a player that is AWOL so they can't kick out my character. So I am stuck on the outside....

Aclark
07-22-2013, 04:35 PM
Ok I have a serious issue.
My character was kicked out. Founder has switched to a player that is AWOL so they can't kick out my character. So I am stuck on the outside....

Well both my games are leaders and both are out of the guilds so I can't kick anyone to re-add and no one can kick me
so we are all stuck till Gree fixes the issue. I feel your frustration
We also tried sending members invites but that has not worked either.
Soft boot and hard boot didn't work either.
Only other option to try it delete game and reinstall. If it works I will let you all know.

Krayt
07-22-2013, 04:38 PM
Is Gree seriously trying to find ways to get people to quit?

WinkadInk
07-22-2013, 04:43 PM
have them remove you and then send them a new request and have them add you again :) it just worked for my guild with two new members. I still have the guild code, I reapplied and sent messages to who I had contact still with to see if I was actually kicked. Just hoping its a glitch, otherwise I donated 325k gold to the past 2 days for nothing

Odishi
07-22-2013, 04:58 PM

New member bug fix between KSF Fantus and Odi!
Step 1. Remove form guild and have remember reset apple device
Step 2. Have member send request to guild.
Step 3. When member is notified that they were accepted, have member complete close application before restating device.
Step 4. If that doesn't work pray!

King Ben
07-22-2013, 05:06 PM
I have tried the route of re installing. Did not work. Resolved by being booted (first time and hopefully last time), re apply and get in. Guess it will not work if the affected pax is the founder. I feel your frustration ...

Aclark
07-22-2013, 05:07 PM
New member bug fix between KSF Fantus and Odi!
Step 1. Remove form guild and have remember reset apple device
Step 2. Have member send request to guild.
Step 3. When member is notified that they were accepted, have member complete close application before restating device.
Step 4. If that doesn't work pray!

We have tried to re add members through requests, sending them invites, hard boot, soft boot, uninstall and reinstall and nothing has worked. Again as leader I can't get in to remove anyone from member list so Gree needs to start talking about what the issue is and what and when it will be fixed. Hey wonder if they will give us 50 gems for our troubles. Lol

Iron Maiden
07-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Well I hope they hit this fixed quickly for you guys :(

King Ben
07-22-2013, 05:22 PM
This has to be resolved quickly and I urge all having the same issue to lodge a problem ticket. We are near the next battle, and not withstanding my disgust with it being scheduled so rapidly, you would still want to be there if your guild should decide to partake.

Aclark
07-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Well I hope they hit this fixed quickly for you guys :(

Thank you Iron Maiden. Me too

Ninja_122
07-22-2013, 05:42 PM
The quickest way we managed to fix this with some of our mates that experience this problem was resubmitting the request which forces the system to show them again and even though they showed inside the guild, by accepting their request it fixes the problem and they c themselves once again in the guild that they never left in the first place. Hope it helps you.

Aclark
07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
The quickest way we managed to fix this with some of our mates that experience this problem was resubmitting the request which forces the system to show them again and even though they showed inside the guild, by accepting their request it fixes the problem and they c themselves once again in the guild that they never left in the first place. Hope it helps you.

That has not worked for either of our guilds

Krayt
07-22-2013, 06:01 PM

Tried... Didn't work

Mk6
07-22-2013, 06:23 PM
I am still facing the issue ... My guild mates see me in the rooster but I don't. Let me log into KA in a while to chk.

Same issue here. Just glad I wasn't actually kicked

Krayt
07-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Same issue here. Just glad I wasn't actually kicked

It would be better if you actually were kicked. At least then you could request to get back in

Nikita007
07-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Earlier today found out I was not in a Guild anymore. All other players in Guild still saw me as a member. Have sent in a ticket to Gree support. The fix to have the founder remove you and send new invite does work. Only drawback is loosing record of donations and ranking unless you log it elsewhere. Hope Gree gets this solved. Especially for the members who were also founders! Good luck everyone!

Alexius
07-22-2013, 07:47 PM
My LLP was kicked out of the guild it was founder of.

Nudist
07-22-2013, 09:50 PM
I think I'm in the same boat... Sucks being new and thinking you're getting the boot

MrsSith
07-23-2013, 01:03 AM
We have had the same and one long time member randomly kicked out. They can be accepted back in which seems to fix it. - hoping this doesn't happen during the war - assuming its still on this weekend.

EmperorJeff
07-23-2013, 03:40 AM
Both of our guilds are experiencing the same issue, and it's very concerning because the players impacted are a lot of the nrew recruits who don't have a relationship with us yet. So, they think we actually dumped them. As a result, it's going to be tough to fill spots before war. I wish Gree would read this post and let us know what to do.

Ak-Manin
07-23-2013, 05:13 AM
I had a member of my guild that was still showing as a member, but he could not see. I removed him and re-invited him, then he was able to see the guild. But then later when I got in, discovered I was no longer showing. My guild members see me still as founder, but we have not way to fix. I sent an email to head of Gree customer support. Hope they fix this before this week-end!! This is so broken!

MaGiX
07-23-2013, 06:02 AM
Best advice is to post on all members wall, regardless of them reporting problem, that there is a problem right now, and if they find themself guildless, then it is a fluke/glitch in the game, and not your dooing.

Got my main charracter into my guild again, but not my LLP, and took some time to get a hold of the founder, to get him to kick me so I can join again... Glad this did not happen on friday...

Tournai
07-23-2013, 06:05 AM
Ask the leader to kick you out , and accept back in again.

This worked out fine with a member that had this issue in TDF

Aclark
07-23-2013, 06:10 AM
Still no word from anyone at Gree I'm surprised and disappointed. Both my guilds have offsite chat and new member join the day they get in so luckily we don't have any members thinking they were dropped.

YLL
07-23-2013, 07:58 AM
I appear to have been kicked from the FKG Hot Tub... have a screenshot showing the guild application screen. But another member of FKG HT has a screenshot showing me still there as Guild Guardian... and AK as Founder (despite her seeing herself as being out of the guild)!

Krayt
07-23-2013, 08:43 AM
Finally got back into my guild...
However, the ancient curse quest is absent. Anyone else have this issue?

Ak-Manin
07-23-2013, 08:50 AM
I am sending another urgent email to the head of Gree customer support and provided him a link to this thread. Hopefully we will get resolution ASAP. I can't go to war with both founder and guild guardian unable to access the guild!

Aclark
07-23-2013, 08:52 AM
I am sending another urgent email to the head of Gree customer support and provided him a link to this thread. Hopefully we will get resolution ASAP. I can't go to war with both founder and guild guardian unable to access the guild!

Thanks hope you have better luck. We could all use some news about what is going on

s.m.p
07-23-2013, 09:11 AM
it happened to a member of my guild. he was in guild but he saw he was not. he sent a new request so i removed him and accept again and problem solved. he lose only his donation track but not guild point

SherBearGirl777
07-23-2013, 09:32 AM
I too am in the same boat. At least 5 others in my guild as well. What REALLY PISSES ME OFF is that 1. We are prevented from completing the quests therefore also unable to build stats or accumulate gold. 2. But most of all: GREE it is so RUDE to not announce what is going on and what you are doing about. Good Lord people!!!! And this is not only game you are having trouble with either. Just two days ago Monster Quest was down for over 24 hours. I have just about had it. Going to quit everything if not fixed soon. Just cannot deal with the frustration.

The Good Doctor
07-23-2013, 09:39 AM
Not a peep from Sirius on this? Little R&R time before the war this weekend?

Nimbus
07-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Just another voice with the same problem... can't access my guild, and I'm founder. Our DL is also unable to access the guild, as well as a few other members. No response to ticket.... no response here. Sigh. :(:(:(

mountainmanonskis
07-23-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes, me amn 5 others are locked out of our guild. We are listed in the member list. But, can't access the guild page. Bummer:mad:

Aclark
07-23-2013, 11:00 AM
I have heard from my contact at Gree and he is working on finding out what's going on he hopes to have an answer this afternoon so if I hear anything I will let everyone know. Very frustrating that no one from Gree is talking about a major wide spread issue in the game that has affected so many people. I have sent information to everyone I can think of to help get this resolved so fingers crossed that we have some news soon. Again if I hear back from anyone I will post information here ASAP
If they went after hackers and cheaters that would be great instead of causing issues for people that actually work to gain ground. Just saying.

Jerle
07-23-2013, 12:52 PM
We haven't changed anything related to guilds in the last few days, so we're not sure what's happening either. Engineering is working on this now.

Aclark
07-23-2013, 01:11 PM
We haven't changed anything related to guilds in the last few days, so we're not sure what's happening either. Engineering is working on this now.

Jerie. Thank you so much for giving us some news and knowing that you know and are working on the issue is going to gives us all hope. Thanks again

pendentive
07-23-2013, 01:22 PM
This is likely affecting hundreds of users, Jerle. It should be a very high priority. Hope it's fixed before war...or war postponed !!!

Jerle
07-23-2013, 01:30 PM
This is likely affecting hundreds of users, Jerle. It should be a very high priority. Hope it's fixed before war...or war postponed !!!

...it's Tuesday, we'll be fine. I don't think this should take longer than a couple of hours at the most. Right now we've figured out the area having problems - still working on the why/best approach to fix.

Jerle
07-23-2013, 02:27 PM
The bug has been smashed with hammers - was a very strange side effect of something from yesterday. All memberships should immediately be back/the way they should be.

Ak-Manin
07-23-2013, 03:01 PM
thanks!! am back in my guild!! Appreciate the fast turn around on this!

Aclark
07-23-2013, 05:06 PM
The bug has been smashed with hammers - was a very strange side effect of something from yesterday. All memberships should immediately be back/the way they should be.

My big game has gotten back in the big guild
My second is still swinging in the wind and still shown as founder of AA
Half of my problems have been fixed second game and guild info is in my signature Avengers angel is the game still not back in

Mac Son
07-23-2013, 06:56 PM
I've been out all day too sounds like it should be fixed now. crossing fingers and hoping to get good results.

Mac Son
07-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Yea!!! I am back in my guild! Well, I guess I was always still there but now it shows me that I am there! Thanks for fixing the problem Gree!!!

pendentive
07-24-2013, 07:56 AM
Jerle - thanks for putting the smash to the bug!!!

Looks like it's working well all around.

Well done.

RollTide2010
07-24-2013, 10:41 AM
My profile is working fine, but my girlfriend still isn't able to access her guild. She followed the directions that support gave her, but it still isn't working. She is the leader of her guild, so they can't boot her and have her rejoin like we did with some people in my guild. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Add us both!
499-475-176 me
409-891-129 her

Aclark
07-24-2013, 02:21 PM
My profile is working fine, but my girlfriend still isn't able to access her guild. She followed the directions that support gave her, but it still isn't working. She is the leader of her guild, so they can't boot her and have her rejoin like we did with some people in my guild. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Add us both!
499-475-176 me
409-891-129 her

My big game is founder and back in my second game is founder and not back in yet. I'm super frustrated

RollTide2010
07-24-2013, 04:21 PM
My big game is founder and back in my second game is founder and not back in yet. I'm super frustrated

Alright, glad were not the only ones still having trouble... Does Gree realize that the war is in 2 days... We can't get on to buy walls or accept new members, buy upgrades, etc...

Armalg-the-Good
07-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Is it possible to send out a system wide message to players in game? Not everybody reads these forums or has chat apps to get in contact with their guild (especially new recruits who may assume they've been kicked from their new guild for a variety of reasons).

Aclark
07-24-2013, 08:23 PM
Is it possible to send out a system wide message to players in game? Not everybody reads these forums or has chat apps to get in contact with their guild (especially new recruits who may assume they've been kicked from their new guild for a variety of reasons).

No way to send a group message. If your guild does not use an off game chat site you need one it saved a huge nightmare for us. We use Palringo some others use group me. But you should get all guild members on one of them. As far as bonuses your officers can buy them and let in new members again the off game chat helps they can post profile screen shot to you to ok or decline makes things easy. They can't build walls if you use them a lot of the top teams don't use any. We don't use walls I think it's a waste of gold. I know tons don't look at the forum here don't know if they even know about it so I have sent support a request will all the info they need to remove me as founder and appoint leadership to one of my officers so he can kick me and readd me. But I haven't heard a word from them and I sent it early this morning. Don't know anything else but you can bet they will do battles on Friday fix or no fix. So you can try to get them to remove you as founder like I'm trying to get them to do. Maybe we will get lucky and they will do it before battles. Sorry wish I had better ideas hope some of this helps.

Shinazueli
07-25-2013, 12:27 AM
No way to send a group message. If your guild does not use an off game chat site you need one it saved a huge nightmare for us. We use Palringo some others use group me. But you should get all guild members on one of them. As far as bonuses your officers can buy them and let in new members again the off game chat helps they can post profile screen shot to you to ok or decline makes things easy. They can't build walls if you use them a lot of the top teams don't use any. We don't use walls I think it's a waste of gold. I know tons don't look at the forum here don't know if they even know about it so I have sent support a request will all the info they need to remove me as founder and appoint leadership to one of my officers so he can kick me and readd me. But I haven't heard a word from them and I sent it early this morning. Don't know anything else but you can bet they will do battles on Friday fix or no fix. So you can try to get them to remove you as founder like I'm trying to get them to do. Maybe we will get lucky and they will do it before battles. Sorry wish I had better ideas hope some of this helps.

Officers cannot purchase bonuses, unless I'm severely mistaken.

King Ben
07-25-2013, 03:42 AM
Bumping this up, a real emergency though no longer an issue for me.

RollTide2010
07-25-2013, 07:37 AM
Officers cannot purchase bonuses, unless I'm severely mistaken.

You are correct. I'm an officer with the Red Dogs guild and I cannot purchase upgrades... For my girlfriends guild, one of the 2 officers is on vacation and doesn't have access to KA and the other was just promoted and has no idea what he's doing... Her guild is basically up s**t creek without a paddle if Gree doesn't fix this. If she can't play in the war, her guild is done for. She is the GG and most active player so they'll lose 50k in the war and probably won't finish in the top 1250... Luckily my guild is still all set to move from top 200 to top 150.

Aclark
07-25-2013, 07:43 AM
Well then more glitches. One of my officers bought a bonus yesterday morning. At this point who knows what's going on.
Gree needs to set up co leaders in guilds for this reason alone. If a leader is MIA, drops their device off a cliff, in a pool the whole guild will suffer. Two people need authority to manage the guilds.

Ak-Manin
07-25-2013, 10:28 AM
Will send another note to head of customer support! I thought this was fixed!! I know they took this problem seriously, and believed it had been resolved.

RollTide2010
07-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Let me know if you hear anything. I checked with my girlfriend about 3 hours ago and her profile was still not working. We will probably send one more request to support to see if they can get hers fixed before the war kicks off...

Thunderclap
07-25-2013, 02:34 PM
I recently rejoined another guild and after checking a while later I was in guild. We had a few members a few days ago experiencing the same problem.

RollTide2010
07-26-2013, 12:51 PM
Still glitches out of the guild...

Blood Rayne
07-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Just had a member of my guild removed. We had problems getting him added back in at first, but now he's back. Members have been informed of this issue when I first noticed the thread but was hoping we'd get lucky. Not the case. Grrrrrr...

spyglassk
08-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Still happening again. So not fixed yet.

RollTide2010
08-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Yeah and good luck getting Gree to give you an answer. We've been locked out of our guild for 9 days now and can't join another one because I'm the leader and can't actually leave the guild without accessing it...

Gmoney24
08-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Just got locked out myself. Has Gree really not responded to this for about a week of these issues occurring? Has anyone been able to get back and see yourself in your guild?

Shinazueli
08-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Just got locked out myself. Has Gree really not responded to this for about a week of these issues occurring? Has anyone been able to get back and see yourself in your guild?

A week would be a very fast Gree response. They only have a kazillion of our dollars. Can't be hiring more CSR's.

Krayt
08-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Had this issue today...
After a few hours it is resolved. Had to keep trying though

RollTide2010
08-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Ended up just giving up on my guild. I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and it finally let me start a new guild. Before it wouldn't even let me do that... Got in touch with the members and got them back but we lost all of our bonuses and upgrades... After 9 days of no reply, you just kind of lose hope. Not being able to access the guild during the war cost us being in the top 1000 which really frustrates me.