PDA

View Full Version : Silly Fight loss Bug is back.....

robilco
07-22-2013, 01:42 AM
Fight loss making no sense...

Shock And Awe
07-22-2013, 01:51 AM
It sucks... Does sending a ticket help?

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 01:58 AM
That's a rob, not a fight. It clearly says at the bottom "Rob again."

MrSpidey
07-22-2013, 02:24 AM
It doesn't matter if it is a rob or fight. It is pretty annoying as it does count for your Win/Lost stats. Some people do like their low Lost stat :)

I hope Gree fixes this bug as sometimes I fight a person nearly equal to myself and loose once while, but I go on attacking, thinking I can win again, but get some more losses before realising I already had him beat up the maximum amount of times.

Also with robbing buildings; you see the sign you can rob it. But you loose, because it is not robbable...

Dravak
07-22-2013, 02:33 AM
It doesn't matter if it is a rob or fight. It is pretty annoying as it does count for your Win/Lost stats. Some people do like their low Lost stat :)

I hope Gree fixes this bug as sometimes I fight a person nearly equal to myself and loose once while, but I go on attacking, thinking I can win again, but get some more losses before realising I already had him beat up the maximum amount of times.

Also with robbing buildings; you see the sign you can rob it. But you loose, because it is not robbable...

n1 rule don't care about win lose or rob stats !
Cause if you do you might as well quit now !

Saves everybody a lot of time hearing your rants and feel your nerd rage anger !

MrSpidey
07-22-2013, 04:04 AM
@Dravak: I do hope you read my post carefully to see what I certainly find annoying with this bug...

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 04:13 AM

The rob glitch is well known and has been happening for a while now. It happens when you try to rob what should be an empty building. Hence why the rob fails. There is no such "fight loss bug" as the title suggests.

Dravak
07-22-2013, 04:21 AM
@Dravak: I do hope you read my post carefully to see what I certainly find annoying with this bug...

This bug won't be fixed cause of server client delay ! Or multiple people robbing the same building .
So this one will persist , it is often caused by clients running multiple proxy and third party software (like auto cash collecting etc , time hours jump back and forth ) and even worst most of them are beta testers lmao .

So here is the truth , how annoying it is , it will persist cause Of out of Gree control .
So keep robbing the building till it says nothing to rob , allmost all my robberies loses are from this issue !

So how annoying this isn't worth the effort to fix !

Smarty Pants
07-22-2013, 04:34 AM
Your fight loss ratio is completely irrelevant, you can be weak as crap and have 100,000 wins and 4 losses but that doesn't change the fact that you're weak as crap. Trust me, having a high win/loss ratio won't make your **** any bigger.

N41LZ
07-22-2013, 05:10 AM
There's too much gap between each prize for the individual rewards.
Add some more such as top 50, 500, 1500, 5000, 7500, etc....

Think that will encourage more competition, eg... right now anyone hanging in rank #500 may not bother going for top250 but if there was a #500 prize, you bet they'll still be fighting like mad rather then sitting idle

Dravak
07-22-2013, 05:16 AM
There's too much gap between each prize for the individual rewards.
Add some more such as top 50, 500, 1500, 5000, 7500, etc....

Think that will encourage more competition, eg... right now anyone hanging in rank #500 may not bother going for top250 but if there was a #500 prize, you bet they'll still be fighting like mad rather then sitting idle

Hahhaa good post but your fingers are too big ;) or your screen too small , get a ipad mini for this game lol !
Is only 8 vaults ;)