PDA

View Full Version : Hacktions are back?

honest Abe
07-21-2013, 10:12 PM
Hmmmm. 3.85mm def with 1.6mm Att. Said player is then posting that "gree messed my game up" when called out.. I smell a canine...err rat. At least i got the mammal part right. And they can apparently turn a vault into 300k wd points? Wow, a mammal magician!

oh_really!
07-21-2013, 10:43 PM
if my math is correct.... a vault of gold would give max wd points of 108,000. 300k is quite a lot. mmmm....bacon!!!!

Erkensang
07-21-2013, 10:55 PM
450•4=1,800 1500/25=60 1,800•60= 108,000
It would take roughly 2.77777778 vaults to get that many points

Speed ump
07-21-2013, 11:47 PM
Huge skill points, whacky and inflated stats. Billions in cash magically appearing. What's the fascination with so many players reducing their ally counts to lower their stats ? More bp? Trying to lower the stats on their faction to not have to fight the stronger ones. I guess you might call that strategy, sounds like running from a fight to me. Lets say you have a boxer who selected all opponents below his class, and won more matches, and garnered more points vs a boxer who fought opponents at his own level. Wouldn't that be a whacky way to determine who is the champ. Playing the system I suppose, but did it really affect the results. I'm not signaling out one faction, I saw a few doing that.

Wingman GRI
07-22-2013, 01:05 AM
Huge skill points, whacky and inflated stats. Billions in cash magically appearing. What's the fascination with so many players reducing their ally counts to lower their stats ? More bp? Trying to lower the stats on their faction to not have to fight the stronger ones. I guess you might call that strategy, sounds like running from a fight to me. Lets say you have a boxer who selected all opponents below his class, and won more matches, and garnered more points vs a boxer who fought opponents at his own level. Wouldn't that be a whacky way to determine who is the champ. Playing the system I suppose, but did it really affect the results. I'm not signaling out one faction, I saw a few doing that.

Some would call it tactics..

Tito89
07-22-2013, 01:29 AM
got any screeny shots? the proof is on them pics

whitefire
07-22-2013, 02:15 AM
Well, part is tactics to lure other players in finding an easy target. In this particular case it may also result from the alliance purge that gree so graciously performed and which failed badly often. I have seen people in my faction frantic to regain 200 allies in two days. Who knows...

hackerReporter
07-22-2013, 09:29 AM
SUP are HACKERS
I can tell you straight. We fought with SUP before and they are hackers as well. Good example? THEre are some units like hellfire jet, DEA operative that is only one person should have, and some of the SUP 1 have it and i mean a few of them. They talk about hating hackers and they hack by themselves. PErhaps, they could have spent gold, but one thing for sure, THEY DEFINITELY HACK. So, this is bull**** totally. UNLESS you are telling me, GREE give them multiples for free or contribution of $$$ to their pocket.

Oh yes, i could be banned for commenting this, but believe me, whoever they spot, they will report you and get you ban as well. I believe, nobody dare to comment or report them as perhaps they are Gree employees or whatsoever. But yea, they are definitely hackers and I do not mind being the first to comment here and say they are hackers. 70-80% of them are level 250. So ownself go do your own calculation how much does it takes to get to their current WD points.

Golf4life
07-22-2013, 09:45 AM
you are aware that with the amount of money they spend, in the gold reward program they are allowed to pick a top unit of their choice right??

SUP are HACKERS
I can tell you straight. We fought with SUP before and they are hackers as well. Good example? THEre are some units like hellfire jet, DEA operative that is only one person should have, and some of the SUP 1 have it and i mean a few of them. They talk about hating hackers and they hack by themselves. PErhaps, they could have spent gold, but one thing for sure, THEY DEFINITELY HACK. So, this is bull**** totally. UNLESS you are telling me, GREE give them multiples for free or contribution of $$$ to their pocket.

Oh yes, i could be banned for commenting this, but believe me, whoever they spot, they will report you and get you ban as well. I believe, nobody dare to comment or report them as perhaps they are Gree employees or whatsoever. But yea, they are definitely hackers and I do not mind being the first to comment here and say they are hackers. 70-80% of them are level 250. So ownself go do your own calculation how much does it takes to get to their current WD points.

honest Abe
07-22-2013, 09:49 AM
Were you the guy that yelled rental when I was driving my sports car?

SUP are HACKERS

hackerReporter
07-22-2013, 09:58 AM
you are aware that with the amount of money they spend, in the gold reward program they are allowed to pick a top unit of their choice right??

Definitely i am aware of it, but most of them also have a few units. if lets say they choose hellfire, what about the others? oh well. they are after all SUP1. GREE have to give face to them as well.

mickymacirl
07-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Or that in most of the top auction events with the likes of the DEA Op, multiple people were awarded the units for having equal the amount of successful parts? It's not all about gold bonus unit awards.

mickymacirl
07-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Definitely i am aware of it, but most of them also have a few units. if lets say they choose hellfire, what about the others? oh well. they are after all SUP1. GREE have to give face to them as well.

If you buy all your units with gold, why would you have other units?

Colm Cille
07-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Hacker Reporter = Seriously Misguided. Please educate yourself before posting drivel.

jgmecarter
07-22-2013, 12:17 PM
What do you do when some that is cheating won't leave your base alone. Does gree do anything about them

Corsair
07-22-2013, 01:05 PM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/insane_clown.jpg

http://kawaiicase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/puppy-using-ipad.jpg

mickymacirl
07-22-2013, 01:18 PM
What do you do when some that is cheating won't leave your base alone. Does gree do anything about them

Have you sent a ticket in?

CasualPlayer
07-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Just to go back to the original topic. Check to see how many composite factories this person has. Look very carefully as it may be hidden

Augie
07-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Hmmmm. 3.85mm def with 1.6mm Att. Said player is then posting that "gree messed my game up" when called out.. I smell a canine...err rat. At least i got the mammal part right. And they can apparently turn a vault into 300k wd points? Wow, a mammal magician!

I ran across the same player. Very bizarre to see such a disparity between attack and defense. Good job Abe and hopefully this player will get his due.

Sal T Iguana
07-22-2013, 03:32 PM
He probably did not know that. Let's forgive him.

Sal T Iguana
07-22-2013, 03:33 PM

Yes I've seen this and No I didn't do it.

honest Abe
07-22-2013, 06:18 PM
No, you are too busy stalking ranger

Yes I've seen this and No I didn't do it.

Global
07-22-2013, 06:36 PM
SUP are HACKERS

I don't normally reply to such inane comments but this guy is so out of order that he needs to be called on it. I can tell you first hand that SUP will not condone nor allow hacking of any type. Why would we spend thousands and thousands of dollars to just jeopardize it by artificially boosting our stats. Not gonna happen.

hackerReporter needs to focus on the real hackers. And we are more than happy to help.

honest Abe
07-22-2013, 09:41 PM
Haven't seen that one. Would probably create less drama with my wife over iTunes bills if I did..

how about this 99% health regen you all rumoured to mysteriously possess? It enables you to PA like every minute or less? [;

Hertz MW
07-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Have you sent a ticket in?

Do you then reply?

At1davis
07-22-2013, 11:32 PM
SUP are HACKERS

First, you no longer get unit if choice, it's gree's choice. Second has anyone ever fought SUP1 or PUN before and noticed you got diff numbers of attacks when fighting them. I could fight unlimited against them as long as I lost but if I won then I had to refill. 4 wins per refill but unlimited losses almost for a refill. Very odd, wonder if this contributes to their massive WD score, I was able to intel their entire team for less than 100 gold. Not just once but multiple battles, and faction mates had similar experiences.

mickymacirl
07-23-2013, 03:12 AM
Do you then reply?

Ha, are you being serious?

mickymacirl
07-23-2013, 03:15 AM
how about this 99% health regen you all rumoured to mysteriously possess? It enables you to PA like every minute or less? [;

Nope and nope, you are misinformed, with 99% health regen you could get at most 4-5 hits every 2 minutes or so.

Wouldn't be possible to get 86,000,000 a wd war, or 2m-5m a battle. With gold you can.

Big Fat Juicy Sausage
07-23-2013, 04:11 AM

oi if you dont like people hacking then do one, no ones begging you to play. Dont keep crying about other's hacking because you dont have the knowledge to hack. I hate little cry babies like you. Do yourself a favour and slit your wrist you waste of space.

Big Fat Juicy Sausage
07-23-2013, 04:14 AM
Nope and nope, you are misinformed, with 99% health regen you could get at most 4-5 hits every 2 minutes or so.

Wouldn't be possible to get 86,000,000 a wd war, or 2m-5m a battle. With gold you can.

Micky thank you for the phone x, although you came within mins it was worth the money you paid. We must do it agian but sorry to say the price has gone up. Call me my Sugar Hero sir Came alot

Mcdoc
07-23-2013, 04:21 AM
First, you no longer get unit if choice, it's gree's choice. Second has anyone ever fought SUP1 or PUN before and noticed you got diff numbers of attacks when fighting them. I could fight unlimited against them as long as I lost but if I won then I had to refill. 4 wins per refill but unlimited losses almost for a refill. Very odd, wonder if this contributes to their massive WD score, I was able to intel their entire team for less than 100 gold. Not just once but multiple battles, and faction mates had similar experiences.

Better get this in before thread is closed after that "slit your wrist" comment :/

Anyway - when we faced Sup1 - I was able to get high WD points off my target of choice - and the stats were very consistent.

But then again - I only pounded my one target over and over and over and over and over again - so I can't say anything about the other 59 Pirates on that team

Big Fat Juicy Sausage
07-23-2013, 04:27 AM
Better get this in before thread is closed after that "slit your wrist" comment :/

Anyway - when we faced Sup1 - I was able to get high WD points off my target of choice - and the stats were very consistent.

But then again - I only pounded my one target over and over and over and over and over again - so I can't say anything about the other 59 Pirates on that team

do you want a Olympic Gold Medal?

mickymacirl
07-23-2013, 04:33 AM
Micky thank you for the phone x, although you came within mins it was worth the money you paid. We must do it agian but sorry to say the price has gone up. Call me my Sugar Hero sir Came alot

What the hell, you weirdo haha!

I am a cow
07-23-2013, 04:36 AM

must not feed the troll

Big Fat Juicy Sausage
07-23-2013, 05:31 AM

Sugar Hero sir Came alot sorry if i exposed you, its called role play i thought you said you want something different. i must have miss heard you, i thought you said you like it in the public, this was the best cyber public i could think of.

X MWAAH X

honest Abe
07-23-2013, 05:53 AM
Did I get under your skin? Aww, I feel really bad about that. Do you need a kleenex? You are like a green fly at the beach, just an annoyance. Go away oi oi.

oi if you dont like people hacking then do one, no ones begging you to play. Dont keep crying about other's hacking because you dont have the knowledge to hack. I hate little cry babies like you. Do yourself a favour and slit your wrist you waste of space.

Speed ump
07-23-2013, 06:07 AM
Hey fat juicy, what do you have to hide. Who you really are, obviously. Talk about cry baby. Get over yourself, you're just not all that.

Speed ump
07-23-2013, 06:17 AM
I've seen talk of admitted cheating within a groups own chat ( screenshots of the chat discussion,apparently not everyone there is cool with what's going on),where they claim to be getting 300k wd points for a vault. this is after seeing the one proposing to show them how to do it finally being removed from the game.