PDA

View Full Version : Top 50 Award

Stooboot
07-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Why is the top 75 award better than the top 50 award?

crazymac
07-21-2013, 10:13 PM
yes has more attack power but look at defense ....

187omni
07-22-2013, 05:00 AM
does it matter if you place in the top 50 ... you'd be both items.

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 05:12 AM
A 3k/5k item is better than a 4k/2k item, although the modifier might make a difference. I would much rather have +5% gun attack, as my guns/vehicles are the heaviest in my inventory, certainly moreso than a +3% boost to melee.

Butt Futter
07-22-2013, 05:29 AM
A 3k/5k item is better than a 4k/2k item, although the modifier might make a difference. I would much rather have +5% gun attack, as my guns/vehicles are the heaviest in my inventory, certainly moreso than a +3% boost to melee.

If mods weren't attached I'd rather take the 4k/2k item.

KemoKidd
07-22-2013, 06:07 AM
Why is the top 75 award better than the top 50 award?

Top 50 total attack and defense points = 8,797
Top 75 total attack and defense points = 6,854

So the top 50 prize is much better.

Go with defense. You can always look at someone's defense and make the choice if you want to attack or rob them. You have no control over who attacks or robs you. The only thing you can do is to try to lessen the number of people who will be able to by building up your defense.

BigMoney
07-22-2013, 06:13 AM

Perhaps I worded my post incorrectly, but I'm the opposite-- I'd take the 3k/5k item over the 4k/2k item if there are no mods, but with mods I'd prefer the 4k/2k item (to clarify it's 3k/5k +3% melee defense, and 4k/2k +5% gun attack). Clearly the gun attack modifier is a much bigger deal at higher stats (even if they were the same in magnitude). I don't even need to check my inventory to know that +5% to guns will be a much larger boost for me than +3% melee.

KemoKidd
07-22-2013, 06:15 AM
Perhaps I worded my post incorrectly, but I'm the opposite-- I'd take the 3k/5k item over the 4k/2k item if there are no mods, but with mods I'd prefer the 4k/2k item (to clarify it's 3k/5k +3% melee defense, and 4k/2k +5% gun attack). Clearly the gun attack modifier is a much bigger deal at higher stats (even if they were the same in magnitude). I don't even need to check my inventory to know that +5% to guns will be a much larger boost for me than +3% melee.

Absolutely. That's why the gun modifiers are usually always in the top 100 or better range for these wars.

Dipstik
07-22-2013, 06:25 AM
Attack is always more important than defense. You're going to be beaten by someone... you can't defend against it. Collect your buildings and bank your cash or else plan on being beaten. There's always someone stronger.

Attack allows you to rob/attack more people and it gets you more damage in the boss events.

Butt Futter
07-22-2013, 07:18 AM
lol defense

Stop being afraid of getting red. You defense doesn't give you crap in syndicate battles. Attack is the bread and butter.

Butt Futter
07-22-2013, 07:19 AM

You can enjoy your defense all you want. Won't help you in the long run.

SNEAKERJUNKY
07-22-2013, 07:41 AM
lol defense

Stop being afraid of getting red. You defense doesn't give you crap in syndicate battles. Attack is the bread and butter.
Attack is your bread and Butt Futter? (what), Attack is monstrous but if your stats aren't fairly leveled, you will see red, quite a bit. Keep em even Steven Bro.

Butt Futter
07-22-2013, 07:53 AM
You're afraid of red. That's too bad. My stats are fairly even and people with 300-400k less attack then my defense rob my hood all the time. Tell me again why defense matters?

How does defense help you in syndicate events?

Attack is so much more relevant and it's not even close.

bald zeemer
07-22-2013, 08:14 AM
I inventory my attack and let my defense fall where it may.
On that note, I'd take a 5% gun attack 0/0 item over a 3/5 item. It'd be worth about 17k atk to me right now, and more to come.

Smarty Pants
07-22-2013, 08:26 AM
I inventory my attack and let my defense fall where it may.
On that note, I'd take a 5% gun attack 0/0 item over a 3/5 item. It'd be worth about 17k atk to me right now, and more to come.

#FightClubProbz

KemoKidd
07-22-2013, 12:21 PM
You can enjoy your defense all you want. Won't help you in the long run.

It sure will! When you are in the upper levels you will get scouted and EVERYONE on the opposing syndicate team will attack you and score a LOT of points off of you. "Everyone attack Butt Futter" will be posted and off they go spending 100s of gold on you. You mentioned how important attack is in syndicate battles scoring points but it is also important to not have a high level player with weak defense on your team as well.

Stooboot
07-22-2013, 09:08 PM
The mod is what really makes the difference but the prizes should b more spaced out from each award the amount of points u have to score from 75 to 50 is big and than 50 to 25 is huge. (Compared to 25 to 10 I no its not that big but thats crazy people money)