PDA

View Full Version : Valor units?

KFH
07-21-2013, 08:06 PM
Just was informed that if your on android you no longer need to attack a person to get their high rank valor units. Now some people can just go to a allies list and buy valor units that Are meant for higher ranked players. Doesn't work for iOS so.....

Superdude
07-21-2013, 08:24 PM
However with all the weird stuff android players have to go through to play mw, it's kinda nice to see them get an advantage for once.

KFH
07-21-2013, 08:26 PM
However with all the weird stuff android players have to go through to play mw, it's kinda nice to see them get an advantage for once.cant argue with that, never experienced mw through android but i know from stories I don't want to

ffp
07-21-2013, 08:28 PM
Just because you can buy high rank valor units doesn't mean grass is greener here(android side). Whats the use if your attack numbers still bounces around like a kid on red bull?

Superdude
07-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Great point Ffp android users have so many issues to deal with the valor units don't really help them unfortunately

KFH
07-21-2013, 08:50 PM
Just because you can buy high rank valor units doesn't mean grass is greener here(android side). Whats the use if your attack numbers still bounces around like a kid on red bull?i agree. But I have people on androids that can't do it as well, so I'm guessing it a glitch that needs fixing

KFH
07-21-2013, 08:55 PM
I did see a colonel with 26 or 30 600 stat units which were 5 highest on his top 45

Cmdr_Vessery
07-22-2013, 07:08 AM
So, I have a fundamental game question... If you have available valor, and the units are available is it against game rules to purchase them? I am looking at my infantry units for purchase and if I had the valor I could buy Dragon Ops Leaders, Dragon Ops Commandos, and everything from the top down...

Seems kind of silly to have these units "unlocked" and expect players to NOT buy them....

Granted, buying 1 or 2 of them is not going to change your stats enough to make an impact, but if players had a large amount of valor sitting around you could boost your stats substantially. Dragon Ops Leader is 84k valor cost, with stats of 1,600 att and 1,450 def..

Is it wrong? awful tempting...

lol

Tito89
07-22-2013, 07:14 AM
So, I have a fundamental game question... If you have available valor, and the units are available is it against game rules to purchase them? I am looking at my infantry units for purchase and if I had the valor I could buy Dragon Ops Leaders, Dragon Ops Commandos, and everything from the top down...

Seems kind of silly to have these units "unlocked" and expect players to NOT buy them....

Granted, buying 1 or 2 of them is not going to change your stats enough to make an impact, but if players had a large amount of valor sitting around you could boost your stats substantially. Dragon Ops Leader is 84k valor cost, with stats of 1,600 att and 1,450 def..

lol

no, if gree had a problem with this exploit then y not ban everyone who got the last ltq pvp unit after winning against ten people?

Stevezesz
07-22-2013, 07:14 AM
But then there still is the risk of losing that valor unit right? Would suck big time if you lose a 84k valor unit :(

Cmdr_Vessery
07-22-2013, 07:16 AM
But then there still is the risk of losing that valor unit right? Would suck big time if you lose a 84k valor unit :(

Ofc it would suck.. the casualty rate is "Very low", but that's still a lot of valor..

Cmdr_Vessery
07-22-2013, 07:23 AM
no, if gree had a problem with this exploit then y not ban everyone who got the last ltq pvp unit after winning against ten people?

I guess I would be more inclined to say, "fix the issue". And you are correct, there were A LOT of the final prizes dished out with defeating 10 rivals from the last pvp... (not complaining, just stating a fact).

Richard79
07-22-2013, 08:20 AM
Im on droid and i can and have purchased high valor units from rivals list but have stopped seen as our casuality rate is fn rediclous. I mean since when is 6/8 in valor units lost in 12 hits on 1 rival when the battle report says i won by 80k min every hit.
Its about time gree lvld the playin field but its nice we got a lil perk here.

PITA4PRES
07-22-2013, 11:54 AM

lol

There is someone that got banned for taking advantage of a glitch that allowed them to farm hundreds if not thousands of times because their energy kept refilling. The idiot knew it was an issue and then complained when he got banned for taking advantage of this obvious glitch. Proceed with caution because if someone reports you, the same could happen to you.

Cmdr_Vessery
07-22-2013, 01:08 PM
There is someone that got banned for taking advantage of a glitch that allowed them to farm hundreds if not thousands of times because their energy kept refilling. The idiot knew it was an issue and then complained when he got banned for taking advantage of this obvious glitch. Proceed with caution because if someone reports you, the same could happen to you.

Yup, that is some solid advice.

Cheers!

col. sriracha
07-22-2013, 01:30 PM
I had a different but similar glitch going on Saturday, I was able to buy ANY of the super high value valor units from the unit store selector for a few hours. I'm currently a major, and I was buying units for Col, Black ops, etc. Eventually it went away but I took advantage for a little bit. Did anyone else see THAT going on?

Edit: Seems I should have read the whole thread before I asked, I was having exactly the issue cmdr_vessery was, and I bought about 15 high value units.

blank201
07-23-2013, 02:13 AM
This probably is not very high on their priority list since it's not been fixed since. I don't know what order of steps you have to follow to unlock them but they're sporadically unlocked, even today.