PDA

View Full Version : ATW has 2 new openings (top 200)

LinkedTim
07-21-2013, 07:52 PM
The Angel Terror Warrior (ATW) guild just opened 2 more seats through bonuses.

We placed 110th in Dragon's Roost, 84th in Blighted Woods, 175th in Dwarven Mines, 189th in Darkhome, 174th in Giants Alley, 175th in Glacial pass.

There are a lot of guilds looking for people (and I am obviously biased), but here are some things I recommend people check out before joining a guild.

1. Would the guild you are joining remove a player just because someone "better" becomes available? The ATW does not do this.
2. Does the guild you are joining move people up/down to different guilds making it harder to interact with people? The ATW does not do this. Unlike some guilds we always try to make the most of the players we have and there is not a lot of pressure.
3. Would the guild you are joining dismiss you if real life events cause you to miss major parts of a war event? For the ATW if you alert the guild before the event (or as soon as possible), there are no penalties. Real life happens to everyone, and some things are more important than a game.
4. How has the guild done in guild limited time quests? ATW has finished all of these so far through teamwork and effort.

Have we dismissed people? Well, yeah, but this is after they received warning letters and they didn't change their issues (donations or participation).

We have frequent chat discussions on strategies and general game play. We have a message board which houses advice and strategy that doesn't just roll off (like on chat). We are a world-wide guild with players in Australia, Asia, Europe, North America, and some pacific islands. Our current membership ranges in level from 65 to 200. The average member's attack and defense level are ~ 400K, and we use team work and communication to get the most out of war events. Yes, we would love to have a heavy gem user, but an active free player is good too. Don't get me wrong, we still are competitive, but the game should be played for fun.

Bonuses
-10% Casualty rate
+24 members
-23% upgrade costs
-23% upgrade time

In conclusion, if you are looking for a guild that has done well in wars, has little pressure, and a lot of fun, consider us. Guild invite code is 477-552-882. If you have questions, you can send me a private message. Please keep in mind that there are only 2 seats and other guild officers are recruiting.

Mr MIster
07-22-2013, 10:22 PM
im level 122 w/ 590k/550k. i want to join you guys. how many strong players do you have? 500k >?
I need to know if you use separate chat room during war, and did you finish your guild ltq.
I came from a top 50 guild. So its time for me to help other guilds to take the next level. I can share battle plans with you and we can start winning! good day dude.

LinkedTim
07-23-2013, 03:44 PM
im level 122 w/ 590k/550k. i want to join you guys. how many strong players do you have? 500k >?
I need to know if you use separate chat room during war, and did you finish your guild ltq.
I came from a top 50 guild. So its time for me to help other guilds to take the next level. I can share battle plans with you and we can start winning! good day dude.

We have finished all the guild LTQ's so far (war effort, winter, and betrayal) and we have at least 7 people over 500k (is this based on how other people see your stats or how you see your stats? there is a difference).

Now there is only one spot available.

Coastal Soul
07-23-2013, 09:09 PM
We have finished all the guild LTQ's so far (war effort, winter, and betrayal) and we have at least 7 people over 500k (is this based on how other people see your stats or how you see your stats? there is a difference).

Now there is only one spot available.

Hello,

I am a relatively new player and my main acct is looking for a new home. Level is 45 with 73K attack, 75K defense. pm me if you think it would be a good fit