PDA

View Full Version : Campin

War lord
07-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Is the leader board scores a little low this time top 400-750? We decided to camp this one only fighting while collecting money, prepping or whatever, no walls, no schedule, NO GOLD. Am I just lookin at this wrong or r other factions starting to do the same thing? Thx for lookin

KFH
07-21-2013, 07:38 PM
I have seen it in the last wars in the 250 range we use to have 2 mill points by now. But for some reason we are in a better position with 500k less points. Does seem like the top teams have had to increase their points, I dont know what the most amount of poits has been but I'm pretty sure this one is close

Sergeant307
07-21-2013, 08:40 PM
Yes, noticed that as well. We have approx 1.3 million and in the top 250! A few
Wars back, we would have needed 1.8 - 2 million this late in the game. Probably burnout? Gold Free? Whom knows, but I know it's good for us!

Keep up the good fight! Keep grinding, it's almost over!

Sir josh
07-22-2013, 09:14 AM
Yes, noticed that as well. We have approx 1.3 million and in the top 250! A few
Wars back, we would have needed 1.8 - 2 million this late in the game. Probably burnout? Gold Free? Whom knows, but I know it's good for us!

Keep up the good fight! Keep grinding, it's almost over!

Nearly our entire 44 member faction has either burned out, lost interest, distracted by summer activities or all of the above. Many of us, including me, have ceased using any gold at all and are becoming very casual players. It is not feasible to even approach higher levels so most think "what is the point?" I think it is probably a good thing overall, but I feel a sense of loss. I think i will go on a hike....

Sigfried
07-22-2013, 10:35 AM
I am in a 50 member faction, the scoring and matching has made 3 people in our faction so mad they stopped using gold. I'll propbably be next. Good thing is, we are still finishing top 75 so it hasn't effected us yet.