PDA

View Full Version : Who wants free weapons from the Syndicate vs Syndicate event?

.Lupo
07-21-2013, 12:35 PM
"Team Lupo" 833-466-306 ,are you tired of all the high pressure to spend gold in your syn...? Do you have dedication? Lupo don't care about what group or clan you come from, everyone that wants to fight hard is welcome... Lets move, no time for thinking only acting on impulse... hit first ask questions later...

Because I'm a nice guy I will accept people in my team during this event, I will fight for you all, no need to donate anything, join my syndicate , do @10-20 fights , collect few points and wait for the end. My syndicate is rank # 130 as we speak now, so top 250 is assured. I give you the opportunity to earn FREE top 250 weapons, you can leave after event ends, no questions asked, no hard feelings, considered a gift from me.

Balzdeepinurmama
12-17-2013, 04:11 AM
How did that work out for you? We at Mobster are looking to recruit passionate and dedicated players. We ranked 112 with only 48 players due to gree's recent stat inflation. You clearly have what it takes. Let me know if you want in. We are a gold optional crew.