PDA

View Full Version : Indestructible units are not really indestructible..

Specialized
07-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Saw no one with the same post. I'm on an android had updated the latest version. Had Three units die on me. Maybe more, forgot to check all of them but i have three pics to prove it. Hope this gets solved... Really making me mad and throwing me off. Sent tickets in but no reply... I kinda feel really weak for losing. Any tips or advice?

P.S. Won't let me post pics because the file is too big... Tried to fix it but not happening... IF anyone doesnt believe me, I'll PM you

Philly982
07-21-2013, 12:16 PM
There are some if not many that have had more than half of their indestructible units go missing from their inventory. This has been on going for myself for over 3 months now. After every update they "return" and then the very next data push they go missing and it seems quite random which ones go missing. It is apparently a display glitch as the attack stats are still there during the battle results screen (when it actually lets me attack without crashing).

I am not sure if this is the same issue you are having or not, as it would be hard to tell with only 3 or so units missing when attacks scores vary so much from attack to attack on Android. I hope it all works out for you.

Specialized
07-21-2013, 12:19 PM
Thank you so much Philly! I was freaking out and telling everyone in the faction i was going to die. Over reacted a bit. Hope all goes well for you too!

D1E Luke
07-21-2013, 12:40 PM
This happened to me once. I just updated the game and everything returned to normal, no problems or anything after that. Lol