PDA

View Full Version : over throw the top 5 on the showdown event

craftytempter
07-21-2013, 11:10 AM
Has anybody thought about finding 60 of the best players with over 1.5 or 2 million points and joining a syndicate for 1 hour before the end just to knock any off the top 3 or even........ FIGHT CLUB

........just a thought all we need is one syndicate and 60 peeps

lol

Dipstik
07-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Regarding your signature...

Anyone making fun of your spelling is probably just too polite to point out how idiotic your ideas are.

K-Dawg
07-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Regarding your signature...

Anyone making fun of your spelling is probably just too polite to point out how idiotic your ideas are.

I think what my friend here is trying to say is, "niqqa you dumb!!!"

Dipstik
07-21-2013, 11:34 AM
I wouldn't say anything that some idiot could misinterpret as racist.

K-Dawg
07-21-2013, 11:37 AM
There's no fun in an insult unless its edgy and borderline over the edge! Besides you gotta give the thread some fuel to help jump start it ;)

craftytempter
07-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Dipstick ps thanks for the points you payout well brother seeing you again sooooon i hope or Dipstic
clone

how many Dipsticks are in cc? 100s of Dipsticks but how many Dipsticks
The place is filled with muppets and the thing you use tp to wipe.

Ragmondino
07-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Has anybody thought about finding 60 of the best players with over 1.5 or 2 million points and joining a syndicate for 1 hour before the end just to knock any off the top 3 or even........ FIGHT CLUB

........just a thought all we need is one syndicate and 60 peeps

lol

Yes people thought about getting these people. They did. It's called fight club.
Those that score those points are generally in the top few teams anyway.

craftytempter
07-21-2013, 12:24 PM
its a good idea well i think it is anyway thought it would be funny aaa nevermind ill just go buy some henchmen and find me a Dipstick

Confederate Rebels
07-21-2013, 01:26 PM
Would be good to see someone challenge the top..... Is it possible though? Will we ever see the top spot have a new leader?

craftytempter
07-21-2013, 01:41 PM
all it would take is 60 peeps to join one syndicate for one hour before the end of the event

60 peeps with a min 1.5 million points each. half of fight club arent even fighting

you take the points with you when you move syndicates. we have two peeps already. would anybody else like to see them off the top spot just for this
event not the f in war just this event.

lol i personally think i would be funny

BigMoney
07-21-2013, 02:18 PM
all it would take is 60 peeps to join one syndicate for one hour before the end of the event

Yes, because your points carry over from one syndicate to the next. If you leave one team, they lose the points you scored for them and they go to the new team. /sarcasm

craftytempter
07-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Yes, because your points carry over from one syndicate to the next. If you leave one team, they lose the points you scored for them and they go to the new team. /sarcasm

Thanks Big Money it was just a pipe dream to put a small scratch on fight clubs perfect run.

plus i think the a few syndicates wouldn't mind a drop in a prize for getting even with fight club. its not like anyone will ever take them down any other way. anyway all good fun.

sister morphine
07-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Dipstick ps thanks for the points you payout well brother seeing you again sooooon i hope or Dipstic
clone

how many Dipsticks are in cc? 100s of Dipsticks but how many Dipsticks
The place is filled with muppets and the thing you use tp to wipe.
Plenty of Dipsticks, only one Dipstik

dr007
07-22-2013, 08:09 PM
Short-term memory! It's been tried, unsuccessfully so far; first war, indian nation went for all the marbles and this last war, SAS and Rogues tried. Here's a thought: crawl before you walk. Beat us in a fight before you think you can win the entire war. Just a thought!

Would be good to see someone challenge the top..... Is it possible though? Will we ever see the top spot have a new leader?

Answer is simple. What do u think?...lol

Gingeasian
07-22-2013, 09:16 PM
If you want to beat fight club you will need a large Bank account

craftytempter
07-23-2013, 03:20 AM
First off this was just a bit of fun.

1 you will never beat fight club in a syndicate Battle. EVER

2 Syndicate vs. syndicate event yes it could be done

You would need 60 people mixed bunch from as many syndicates as possible who could all pull 1.8 million points

Make a syndicate called Not this time fight club

And in the last hour or two get all those 60 to move over to the new syndicate until the end of the event.

You take your points with you when you leave your current syndicate,,,,,, and leaving it until the last minute fight club would know if your even doing it this event.

Some of fight club didn’t even make an effort if you looked at the points

60 x 1,500,000 = 90,000,000
60 x 1,600,000 = 96,000,000
60 x 1,700,000 = 102,000,000

It is the only time you would have any chance

Anyway it was just an idea for a bit of fun:D

fun its a game after all

BigMoney
07-23-2013, 03:36 AM
I'm fairly certain the points you score for a team do not carry from team to team. I remember when Grimmy said he had a few big scorers leave his syndicate in the middle of the event, I added up the point totals of his remaining members, and it was a few million short of his team's total. Perhaps your point total next to your name follows you from syndicate to syndicate for the purposes of earning individual prizes, I'm not sure, but I don't believe your team score changes if a big scorer suddenly joins your team.

Rastas
07-23-2013, 03:36 AM
You take your points with you when you leave your current syndicate

Actually no you don't, if you move syndicates during the event your point score doesn't carry across to the new syndicate. The point score just reflects your individual rewards.

StutenAndy
07-23-2013, 03:37 AM
Gree fixed this right after last pvp event i assume, people still can jump syndicates but points from the previous syn stay there, only the points made after joining do add to the new syn while the player points are still his individual score. which makes it hard to know ur real syn score until you add all players numbers manually and see the discrepance between those numbers.

Gree probably saw the little backdoor and closed it, would have made it too easy to help a lower syn earn a few spots for a better prize tier if the jumping player is willing to give up better syn prizes in case old syn is ranked way higher.

amazing how fast they work on such little things but still struggle to fix the major issues with the game play.

Andy

edit: what those 2 above wrote, i was too slow

craftytempter
07-23-2013, 03:57 AM
DAM ok lol fight club will never lose then... shame it would have been funny tho

thanks guys for the update on points.

sister morphine
07-23-2013, 04:08 AM
DAM ok lol fight club will never lose then... shame it would have been funny tho

thanks guys for the update on points.
Top hitter was an Indian, so you got that one to go on ;)

jopdermod
07-23-2013, 04:09 AM

60 peeps with a min 1.5 million points each. half of fight club arent even fighting

you take the points with you when you move syndicates. we have two peeps already. would anybody else like to see them off the top spot just for this
event not the f in war just this event.

lol i personally think i would be funny

You DO NOT take the points with you when you move syndicate ..
It shows behind your name, but thats only for the individual goal ..
It does not count towards the syndicate goals. Do the math on it, individual scores from my syndicate added up are not the same as the syndicate total (4 members added during event, they had scored points previously and they don't count for the syndicate).

So your trick wouldn't work, unless you get the 60 in a syndicate before the start or very soon after. And when you do that, FC will just dumb another few vault in to hurt your sorry ass :)