PDA

View Full Version : Faction battle

VSH
07-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Anyone come across a faction called Quvox?

We are running at about Top 500 right now, and ran into this bunch. They've got guys whose stats are jumping around all over the place every time we hit them, lol. Hit one guy, defence 160k, hit him again, 190k, hit him again 200k?
And this seemed to happen with several of their guys?

Also, one player at level 105, 165 allies (660 battle units) with a 190k defence. Averages out at over 220 per unit, which wasn't too bad, until I saw his Tp 45 units which were nothing special. 45th unit being Curragh Facility 322/478.

Just doesn't look or feel right to me?
Anyone else run into them at all?

spcmorris
07-21-2013, 11:16 AM
We haven't personally battled Quvox, but I can tell you that I'm currently at 173k attack, and have lost to rivals of 120k defense. I'll hit someone that has a defense of 123k and lose because my attack stat drops to 122k. I can attack the same person again and my attack stats will rise to 155k attack but still lose due to their stats raising to 156k.

It's a going trend in this World Domination for me. The stat swing is something that needs to be under control. I was under the impression that it was just Android users, but iOS members in my faction are experiencing the stat swing as well. I'm not sure if it's a glitch/hack or something on the programming side, but it's happening far too often, and it's very annoying.

My stats are my stats, if my attack is stronger than their defense, I should beat them, right? I understand there are boosts, etc. If boosts are the cause of the 70-80% stat swing (which I doubt) then boosted stats should be the stats displayed, not the raw numbers.