PDA

View Full Version : dropped phone in toilet

lemonhaze
07-21-2013, 09:58 AM
anyone know how i can trasfer my game on IOS? i cant get the device to come on so im guessing i gotta get gree to transfer it for me to a new device..i think all u gotta do is get the UDID# of the new device ur funzio ID and ur character ID #..any tips or if im wrong can someone please correct me on how to do it..thanks alot

Tito89
07-21-2013, 10:04 AM
sounds about right, btw didnt know there was an app for going to the loo :)

lemonhaze
07-21-2013, 10:23 AM
sounds about right, btw didnt know there was an app for going to the loo :) ya i didnt wanna miss the battle i was hammering down on a lvl 250 guy for 350+ a hit and it slipped out and splash it went..so i have to miss out on the rest of this war..i sent in a ticket thur my other device that i play KA on still not got nothing back yet but its the weekend dont exspect them to tell me what to do untill monday at least

Gambit12
07-21-2013, 11:40 AM
Dropping your Iphone in the toilet is the good sign & about time to quit MW, Lemonhaze...:cool::p

dbznumber1
07-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Lets all be truthful guys, what dedicated player hasn't played MW while sitting on the throne.

PITA4PRES
07-21-2013, 12:39 PM
It might be faster to put the device in a bag of rice for a couple of days and then see if you can get it to turn on. This trick has helped for a lot of people when their device gets dropped in water.

If you still want to transfer it to another device, from what I've heard the more info you provide the faster you get results. The information you listed is helpful, but they also want what level you are on. I know there was someone that had posted what information they provided and got their game transferred in like a day or two compared to weeks that many people have had to wait. I tried to find the post but can't find it so far.

thunder
07-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Your next phone get a life proof case.

piercedtoy20
07-21-2013, 01:35 PM
No guys the trickcto getting faster results is start being hateful, they answer the tickets faster.

OBAMASMAMA
07-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Lets all be truthful guys, what dedicated player hasn't played MW while sitting on the throne.

Amen. Especially wars!

out of names
07-21-2013, 02:23 PM
Hahahahaha

valient
07-21-2013, 02:27 PM
The freezer trick worked for me

chbranch
07-21-2013, 04:52 PM
Confucius say, "He who drop phone in toilet, has ****ty time"

thunder
07-21-2013, 06:13 PM
1 in 6 cell phones has poop on it.no im not making this up google it

Oceanz
07-21-2013, 09:47 PM
It might be faster to put the device in a bag of rice for a couple of days and then see if you can get it to turn on. This trick has helped for a lot of people when their device gets dropped in water.

http://www.thewolfweb.com/photos/00530973.JPG

(btw, no offense to anyone)

lemonhaze
07-22-2013, 02:12 AM
Dropping your Iphone in the toilet is the good sign & about time to quit MW, Lemonhaze...:cool::p
lol im to far deep in now to quit bro :p

Lets all be truthful guys, what dedicated player hasn't played MW while sitting on the throne. im sure 90% of MW players have had it on the throne..oh well live and learn next device will not be in the throne or near any water source at all 100% guarantee

If you still want to transfer it to another device, from what I've heard the more info you provide the faster you get results. The information you listed is helpful, but they also want what level you are on. I know there was someone that had posted what information they provided and got their game transferred in like a day or two compared to weeks that many people have had to wait. I tried to find the post but can't find it so far. thanks bro i got all the info ready i just gotta get my new device tomorrow..u gotta provide ur funzio ID,ur character ID and lvl and the device UDID...i did a xfer once b4 and messed up and had to give all that and got my game back in 3 days i think it wasnt no week so u are 100% correct and thanks for everone takeing the time to post feedback..i have my old device in rice now..its been in there about 14 hrs so im gonna try it in a few more hours and see..im still gonna get me a new phone since i had that game on a old iphone3gs and was basically useing it as a ipod bc my cell service is on my i4s and i have insurnace on my i4 so i told them it was stolen so i will get better graphics from the swtich..i had my ID wrote down with my funzio ID and lvl is easy to remember im lvl 250 lol so like i said tomorrow soon as i get that new device i will plug it into my itunes and synch it up and give them the udid so it will get done alot faster..my team is in the top 25 so i will still get my units