PDA

View Full Version : This game rocks as Free to Play

Dravak
07-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Definetly terrific changes , first I tought stats inflation .
No way stats inflation , just cut off 2x00 off your stats , that is your true stat !
Yeah people you are reseted in stats , lower then the past .

First I tought man how can people fall for this crap ?
Then I realise this is terrific , they spent and spent without even realising they are spending .
Well done , terrific formula .

Free to play is awesome , time equals power without spending .
People who are spending still have to invest time to play .

Syndicate wars , or what I call Angry Bird with real money .
Terrific , really gotten 2-3 vaults off from me , cause it is what keeps the Free Player afloat .
It is what pays for LTQ , Free buildings that give you stats . And it is about scolding at shennigans
Yay terrific :) , money well spent .

Customer service excellent , Even if I haven't mailed in 6-8 months , reaction within 6 hours .
So what complaints , buy your customer service ;)

Ok powerspenders , they aren't there this time .. Sorry you should be sitting at 6 million stats !
Like Sam did when he hit max stats !
So don't worry old spenders who paid for the game , they are just the next generation of paupers ;)
they can't hit the max stats !

Hackers wow the influx of hackers is gigantic , >.<
Atleast encode your data transmissions or ad some freaking random trojan scripts on items , especially a simple date verification solves most issue .
but then again lets face it , hackers going to drive up the spending of the game , and most are testers anyway :p it is getting old to have those testers attack people ..

infact it compromise the damn security LOL

forum drama or weekly soap ...
WoW this is sad , when assault and flattery does beter job , get more credit is more pleasant to read .
then the wannabee trolls or drama maker ! EPIC FAIL

rival list bug lmao , it is not a bug , it is WAI !
Any person with 2 penny between there brain could have figured it out in 10 seconds .
here leave syndicate , you only get to fight damn syndicate people except maybe 1 page .
join syndicate you get to fight all those poor people without syndicate .

War drama , sigh how fake can it get lmao , I mean bunch of cheerleaders cheering war .
Without really a end result other then how come those sponsored people still hasn't ran out of gold ;)
Man make some good drama without involving people gender size "so called RL" stories .
LoL get some beter actors or send them to acting lessons !

Now so best off this game is grand when played for free !
And do spent during syndicate wars , cause those are the items that matter (cause of the bonus)
This way you don't have to join the hackers and Q.Q all the time .

Dipstick troll beter , you became too nice ;)

out of names
07-20-2013, 06:27 PM
Totaly agreed

MF~
07-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Was that in English?

Dravak
07-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Was that in English?

how would you know you are insert country of the free !
You don't even have a own language , you can make up :p

So learn to READ , Read ! Read ! :p

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Ah yes, I remember reading this particular dissertation in grad school.

Dravak
07-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Ah yes, I remember reading this particular dissertation in grad school.

good that you finished it , stop q.q about 1,5k gold lmao .

you need to spend 10k$ nowadays ! In 6 month those 10k$ is worthless ..

Best item to have is emerald burner and +mafia items ..
the rest are redundant , or in 6 month they shut down the game :p

but the last will never happen , next group of big spenders coming up !
those can without bonus easily spent 10k$ ! Just need to find the motivation for them ;)

Dravak
07-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Isnt being tied up by GREE and spending lot of money better than roaming the free world? Spending gold makes yourself and GREE have a better, more kinky relationship!

ah you want to ask a question , offcourse not .
working for Gree is underpaid and thankless job !

You always need to meet the quota , see since I never worked for them :D
I can say without endangering anybody :)

for the other half of your question , gold spent in happiness is never regretfull .
Gold spent cause you must , only leaves a grudge .
gold spent cause out of unselfishe motives , is like charity tax reductable !

MF~
07-20-2013, 07:11 PM
What is this I don't even

kingofwale
07-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Geez, I weep for our youth and our education system. :(

TZora
07-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Free to play is awesome , time equals power without spending .
People who are spending still have to invest time to play
sorry to be so contextual but this is where i stopped reading any further. i've been saying this all along to those who are intrigued by those who spend "money"! but i'm always amazed people don't realize what they are actually spending .. time equals money. so if you are putting up hourly alarms to deal with the box events, working hard through your weekend just to give 4 hits each war for 3 long days, been planning like hell how to increase your IPH, etc, you are obviously spending loads of brain and "time" .. remember, time equals money.

i believe, those who spend money are actually spending "less money" than those who think they are playing for free. there's nothing "free" in this world. *no smilies, i'm serious*

Euchred
07-20-2013, 07:22 PM
In order to understand, you have to know how Dravak thinks. It all comes down to numbers.

@TZora you are clearly unable to understand the plight of the free players and how rewarding it can be. Not everything has to be perceived as a race.

Dravak
07-20-2013, 07:24 PM
sorry to be so contextual but this is where i stopped reading any further. i've been saying this all along to those who are intrigued by those who spend "money"! but i'm always amazed people don't realize what they are actually spending .. time equals money. so if you are putting up hourly alarms to deal with the box events, working hard through your weekend just to give 4 hits each war for 3 long days, been planning like hell how to increase your IPH, etc, you are obviously spending loads of brain and "time" .. remember, time equals money.

i believe, those who spend money are actually spending "less money" than those who think they are playing for free. there's nothing "free" in this world. *no smilies, i'm serious*

time doesn't equal money , cause we have too much time !
What people consider in the past old , is now mid life , what was considered a fact in the past !
is now redundant , keep up with the schedule you grow to be 85 !

Here I have too much time , in this world time isn't worth anything anymore !
And we love waisting time cause it is a luxury .

Last statement is correct , nothing is free in this world !
But sadly that alone makes it free , opnions and critics are free .
Still some people get paid for it !

TZora
07-20-2013, 07:25 PM
unable to understand the plight of the free players and how rewarding it can be
i know that better than anyone here. i've been a free player. and only i know what i have lost because of this game. i wont write anything that invites trolling. so lets be ignorant and say, "this is a free game" .. ignorance is a bliss!

Dravak
07-20-2013, 07:32 PM
In order to understand, you have to know how Dravak thinks. It all comes down to numbers.

@TZora you are clearly unable to understand the plight of the free players and how rewarding it can be. Not everything has to be perceived as a race.

And it is really rewarding ,much more then hitting gold , can I make the last item !
Do I need the last item ? Can I calculate my hits to level up .
Instead of hitting the 10 gold button and be done with it .

Here am back to blind attacking :( , but wow it was much more fun to rob and look at people stats .
Let see my stats these weeks have grown with 80k my def with 90k (raw data is 40-50)
Cost 2-3 vault cause of syndicate wars , that was more in support of a terrific person and team .
Could I have gotten it for free ? Sure I could .

would it have made me proud ? Nope it wouldn't !

Nudie
07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Reading something by Dravak is a brain numbing experience.
Alcohol helps. :p

I've missed really Dravak you. :rolleyes:

Dravak
07-20-2013, 07:34 PM
i know that better than anyone here. i've been a free player. and only i know what i have lost because of this game. i wont write anything that invites trolling. so lets be ignorant and say, "this is a free game" .. ignorance is a bliss!

No you got it wrong , this is a free game !
Terrific free game , especially the trick that made you a gold spender !
Will work on the next group coming up , so you going to hack in anger ?
Or will you play like me for free and fun ?

Dipstik
07-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Dear god it's dravak... I thought he was dead. Crushed under a mountain of intelligible gibberish, I heard.

Dravak
07-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Dear god it's dravak... I thought he was dead. Crushed under a mountain of intelligible gibberish, I heard.

Oh I can feel the love , you missed me so much pony boy ?

You should never accept hearsay ! What kind of lawyer are you ? ;)

Dr BoneCrusher
07-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Dravak, wow it's been a long time! Most of what you said in the past, has come true. What's next?

marcus...
07-20-2013, 07:50 PM
No you got it wrong , this is a free game !
Terrific free game , especially the trick that made you a gold spender !
Will work on the next group coming up , so you going to hack in anger ?
Or will you play like me for free and fun ?

No thanks. I will budget the personal amount I can spend to have no personal guilt whilst maximizing personal enjoyment, then stick to said PERSONAL budget. Easy.

Dravak
07-20-2013, 07:56 PM
Dravak, wow it's been a long time! Most of what you said in the past, has come true. What's next?

What is next . Bonus program is going to be gone !
since not enough profit , easier and fairer to put everybody on equal footing .

Then having to always get rid of used up gold spenders ;)
but then they need a beter deal from apple and google first ! That won't happen for a while .

But what is your real question bone ?

Dravak
07-20-2013, 07:59 PM
No thanks. I will budget the personal amount I can spend to have no personal guilt whilst maximizing personal enjoyment, then stick to said PERSONAL budget. Easy.

the word budget says it all , what is the meaning of budget ?
you gave your own answer to your future dilemma !

marcus...
07-20-2013, 08:07 PM
I don't understand the concept of blaming Gree for lack of self control. Spending ability varies from person to person. If you cannot sustain what you are spending, don't spend it is what I am saying. I enjoy my mild gold spending. For years I've spent money on things that give no return apart from a smile.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-20-2013, 08:08 PM
I have no burning questions, just glad to see some of the OG's still on the forum. Not really sure changing or canceling the gold bonus program is smart. I'm still willing to spend but, with the last round of changes, I find it harder to hit that button.

Dravak
07-20-2013, 08:17 PM
I have no burning questions, just glad to see some of the OG's still on the forum. Not really sure changing or canceling the gold bonus program is smart. I'm still willing to spend but, with the last round of changes, I find it harder to hit that button.

then don't , the next gen will pay for the game .. The next gen coming up you don't need to buy toys .
they have been trained in accepting virtual goods is equal value to emotional real life goods .

Remember we have made funzio grow , we have given Gree profit .
In return they have made our stats redundant like said , and discarded all oldtimers .
reseting account wouldn't make a difference , we are no longer the target audience .

Seperating 250 from the upcoming spenders is done for a reason , not cause it is bugged .
They need to give people stats first , especially the ones spending .
the free stats boost of LTQ they know tons of people are energy glitching is also done on purpose .

they will just keep finding ingenious way to make you spent .
but the real flaw is the 10k$ spendings , while important to revenue ... It also creates a backdraft .
That they need to get that gold gone in 6 months , if it last 10 months it was less revenue for them .

Dravak
07-20-2013, 08:19 PM
I don't understand the concept of blaming Gree for lack of self control. Spending ability varies from person to person. If you cannot sustain what you are spending, don't spend it is what I am saying. I enjoy my mild gold spending. For years I've spent money on things that give no return apart from a smile.

Well then you are like me , I don't blaim anybody for my spendings .
I don't expect anything , but I can understand other people , that makes me different then you .

There is always 2 side to a coin , or else it is just a fake coin !

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 09:02 PM
Time is not money - Whomever said time is no longer money is absolutely correct. Every single day, time goes doen the drain, wasted by doing practically nothing, "pissing time away". Here is how the young minds work; "Yeah of course I want money, but I dont want to get off the couch to do it." Time is no longer money, it is a luxury, which almost eery child living in a first world environment has.

No offense, but as a 14 year old you're in no position to comment on this issue. Yes, you have endless free time now,. Enjoy it. It won't last.

When you're working you'll find out that time is indeed money. If you want more free time you have to give up money. If you want more money, you have to give up free time.

Dravak
07-20-2013, 09:07 PM
shrapnel it is not your fault , it is the way society works , 2 working parents , parents with the need to succeed and work , if not working taking care if the kids , they still want status thus hiring a nanny if they can afford it .

Also all problems are solved by therapist and medication , no matter how small or big .
It is just a stage of education , remember you are a winner , remember you are a winner , nobody is a loser !
Sadly reality is nobody is prepared to lose , see this game !

It is just a game , and part of gaming is accepting you can lose , so few accept that .
I was in a another mmo , and funny how people cannot stand rejections !
It is just a game , grown up take rejections so seriously , how do they teach there kids rejections or losing is part of life .
You just have to grow above it , we grown ups aren't a good example .
you youth are a lot smarter sadly , we can't part wisdom on you and tell you what to do !
Cause you already know what to do , sadly the motivation is not there .
Can we motivate the youth , the real question is does the youth want to be motivated ?

the question is definetly yes , the youth want a future , sadly a future they need to be motivated too .
Not laid out for them , in two things everybody is equal , in birth and death .
for the rest it is just one big illussion , and we just have to make the best of it shrapnel !
But I ain't telling anything new to you , infact it is the grown up who cannot accept this ;)

Dravak
07-20-2013, 09:17 PM
No offense, but as a 14 year old you're in no position to comment on this issue. Yes, you have endless free time now,. Enjoy it. It won't last.

When you're working you'll find out that time is indeed money. If you want more free time you have to give up money. If you want more money, you have to give up free time.

And this is part of the problem isn't it , how many of us worked when we were 14 ?
I did , I know enough people who did work when they were 14 !

Cause a child tell you his view , you are insulted for whatever reason , instead of understanding it .
So dismissive , so you are telling him to piss there life away .
when they want to be understood .

If they are the perfect kids , the proud of the future ! Shouldn't they be understood cause they are smarter then we were , and I was damn smart when I was young .

Well here ,money is everything in this world !(yes everything) Money is greater then time , you can take all the time in the world , but you can't live or do whatever you want ! Without money !
Time isn't money anymore , time is less then money !
The only time when time is greater then money , is when you are running out of it !

Sadly more people have time , then money !
so if there is a time money currency for the average of the world . A lot of time just for 1$ !

marcus...
07-20-2013, 09:19 PM
If anything, ever since the syndicate events began I have realized the youth in this game are definitely not the target audience of Gree. The youngest member ever in my syndicate (top 50) was 17, average would be in their 30's.

Guisseppe17
07-20-2013, 09:36 PM
I'd comment on this since it looks like an important topic, but I'm still on google translate trying to read the original post....

Dravak
07-20-2013, 09:37 PM
I am waiting for dipstick to jump in , but hmm he is getting old .
That is what happens when you don't have opposition anymore dip ;)

Classic never die :(

Now people wish you all a goodnight , something of the old days now gone !
Why people spend money not cause they had too , but cause they want too .

TZora
07-20-2013, 11:01 PM
Well here ,money is everything in this world !(yes everything) Money is greater than time , you can take all the time in the world , but you can't live or do whatever you want ! Without money !
Time isn't money anymore , time is less then money !
The only time when time is greater then money , is when you are running out of it !

Sadly more people have time , then money !
so if there is a time money currency for the average of the world . A lot of time just for 1$ !

ok so i take your "time" away from you .. now earn money "without investing time" .. can you?

oh darn, how could i forget .. daddy's credit card .......

OffensivelyNamedGuy
07-20-2013, 11:17 PM
I had to do a double take to see if this was a necro.. There's just something about your prose Dravak.. So entertaining. You're Dutch right?

the_brein
07-21-2013, 12:52 AM
So is spending money good or bad? This thread got me all screwed up.

Dravak
07-21-2013, 01:14 AM
ok so i take your "time" away from you .. now earn money "without investing time" .. can you?

oh darn, how could i forget .. daddy's credit card .......

sure live on interest , rents , or be a bank , darn somebody must be jealous :p
Daddy credit card , guess somebody sure has a grudge against her dad !

yeah we all know the game brings out the worst in people , if they overspent and really don't want too.
But be proud you are "famous" ;) !

Dravak
07-21-2013, 01:22 AM
So is spending money good or bad? This thread got me all screwed up.

Spend money if you can afford it !
But if you are regretfull and hate waste .
Stop spending money , cause the rewards are nothing but rotten cheese !

The game is still fun even without one gold spent , more so when they are giving people free stats to catch up !
If you do not mind to toss money into a endless bottomless pit , and do it wholeheartly and sane !
then by all means spent !
If for any other reasons , it doesn't lead to satisfaction ;)

Dravak
07-21-2013, 01:36 AM
I had to do a double take to see if this was a necro.. There's just something about your prose Dravak.. So entertaining. You're Dutch right?

Trap alert !! :p red alert , paranoia alert ;) lmao

you can read my sentences or assume your own toughts , but don't blaim me or a heritage has anything to do ,with how your mind is constructed .

Take what you need , if you are entertained fine , if you are not also fine .
In the worsts movies ever there is always a fan .
In the best movies ever there is always a Hater .

;)

Fatherllama
07-21-2013, 02:06 AM
Dravak's posts make a lot more sense when you read them in Tommy Wiseau's voice.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mQ4KzClb1C4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmQ4KzClb1C4

Dravak
07-21-2013, 02:20 AM
Dravak's posts make a lot more sense when you read them in Tommy Wiseau's voice.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=mQ4KzClb1C4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmQ4KzClb1C4

:D lol I think that is good , somebody did some effort !
I didn't even knew that guy , thanks !

how can I not love beavis and buttheads shows .
Especially here on this game ;) sadly it is now a road runner meep meep !

Dravak
07-21-2013, 02:41 AM
whatever you do don't watch the room rofl lmao , it is horrible beyond words !!!!

6 miljion in somebody pocket , rofl lmao ! And it even made profit lol !

Ok see even in the worst ripoff scam ever , all you can do is keep on laughing ;)

Confederate Rebels
07-21-2013, 02:48 AM
This is a great thread.... Bravo Dravak.

Rated as excellent.

Ragmondino
07-21-2013, 02:52 AM
Ahhhh dravak. The Yoda of the forum..
What's dragged you back sir?
Been a long time

Dravak
07-21-2013, 03:02 AM
Ahhhh dravak. The Yoda of the forum..
What's dragged you back sir?
Been a long time

Truth or sweet lies ?

sweet lies , lets make a person happy so she can take the credits ;) and write all about it for weeks !

truth forum drama was so bad , it isn't even funny anymore , since assault and flattery took over the only usefull things on the forum !

Also don't be afraid to play this game for fun , way too many cheaters .
But Gree created them , sorry they know who is cheating who is not !
We as players so easily become cheaters in this game it is stupid !

Remember Murda ? So much for his sincerity !
Look at Tzora rofl lmao , look at fig , joey cool !
Doesn't matter if you are paid or sponsored to do a job !
Just do it well or don't bother , or be like the room make people laugh .

TZora
07-21-2013, 03:56 AM
now what did i do lol

oh darn i'm busted .. i'm a gree employee!!!! *** pstttt gree, how about giving me some gold so that i can lure others to spend money on gold? i have a plan ***

i do have a plan to raise your sales though .. its easy :)

think about what actually sells in this world .. only 2 things ..

Ragmondino
07-21-2013, 04:00 AM
Truth or sweet lies ?

sweet lies , lets make a person happy so she can take the credits ;) and write all about it for weeks !

truth forum drama was so bad , it isn't even funny anymore , since assault and flattery took over the only usefull things on the forum !

Also don't be afraid to play this game for fun , way too many cheaters .
But Gree created them , sorry they know who is cheating who is not !
We as players so easily become cheaters in this game it is stupid !

Remember Murda ? So much for his sincerity !
Look at Tzora rofl lmao , look at fig , joey cool !
Doesn't matter if you are paid or sponsored to do a job !
Just do it well or don't bother , or be like the room make people laugh .

Can I ask what murda has done bro?
Way to many cheaters. And if you mention it now you get a ban.
Those you use to cry so loud about being against cheats now are happy with them because it brings them good syn prizes..

TZora
07-21-2013, 04:04 AM
Can I ask what murda has done bro?
Way to many cheaters. And if you mention it now you get a ban.
Those you use to cry so loud about being against cheats now are happy with them because it brings them good syn prizes..
that is so true! the other day i was sitting next to the coder and he said that people are no longer complaining about cheaters. ...........oh damn, now i spilled the beans ...

Ragmondino
07-21-2013, 04:45 AM
that is so true! the other day i was sitting next to the coder and he said that people are no longer complaining about cheaters. ...........oh damn, now i spilled the beans ...

I could name 3 of the current top 10 without even having to think about it who have cheats.
When I mention this on the forum I get reported and warnings/bans.
People just don't care anymore if they think they can get away with it.
Each syn I talk of I report it to first. 9/10 times they choose to ignore and keep the cheats in.

Raven35
07-21-2013, 06:10 AM
Ok see even in the worst ripoff scam ever , all you can do is keep on laughing ;)

Haha Bravo Dravak ;-) That's the key to all this no? To laugh? whether it's for pixeled glory or other. Free play or gold infused. Just make the most of it. Nice seeing you here again

Dravak
07-21-2013, 06:36 AM
Tzora see you are getting the hang of it !

To Rag let it go , it is not worth fighting reporting anymore cheaters , 70% of this game is infested with cheaters/glitchers/exploiters/hackers one way or another , 5% are even stealing profit from apple and gree .
Sorry in the end people only have there word and honor . no need to let them consume you !
How unfair or unjust , it is the way it is !

Can I energy glitch you bet I can , do I want too ? Nah not worth my effort for a game . But I am not going to complain , infact where is the RAG that gave Sam greens ;)

Raven definetly , it is like everything out of our control ! Just learn to laugh , who cares it is a illusion !
Sure to some the illussion seem so real , cause others try to make it real .

LoL you shouldn't post the hit squads might come after you to give you a lot of red and ugly words ;)

(CCK) Cam
07-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Dravak is back? And for those who never saw me on the forums a long time ago, i was just lurking around, i didn't have an account.

Raven35
07-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Tzora see you are getting the hang of it !

To Rag let it go , it is not worth fighting reporting anymore cheaters , 70% of this game is infested with cheaters/glitchers/exploiters/hackers one way or another , 5% are even stealing profit from apple and gree .
Sorry in the end people only have there word and honor . no need to let them consume you !
How unfair or unjust , it is the way it is !

Can I energy glitch you bet I can , do I want too ? Nah not worth my effort for a game . But I am not going to complain , infact where is the RAG that gave Sam greens ;)

Raven definetly , it is like everything out of our control ! Just learn to laugh , who cares it is a illusion !
Sure to some the illussion seem so real , cause others try to make it real .

LoL you shouldn't post the hit squads might come after you to give you a lot of red and ugly words ;)

Haha that's part of the fun Dravak ~ it's Crime City ;-)

Dravak
07-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Dravak is back? And for those who never saw me on the forums a long time ago, i was just lurking around, i didn't have an account.

no just a temp visit , if you want you can have my infamy ;)

It is not hard , you just have to unselfishe , laugh a lot and make a creative remark at the right time !
Oh yeah and beat off the tons of stalkers , by rewarding them once in a while with a cookie !

god sounds like a good script for a anime ;) need investors , producers and animators :D

Raven35
07-21-2013, 08:51 AM
It is not hard , you just have to unselfishe , laugh a lot and make a creative remark at the right time !
Oh yeah and beat off the tons of stalkers , by rewarding them once in a while with a cookie !

Lmao!! that's why we are laughing D :)

OffensivelyNamedGuy
07-21-2013, 11:30 AM
Trap alert !! :p red alert , paranoia alert ;) lmao

you can read my sentences or assume your own toughts , but don't blaim me or a heritage has anything to do ,with how your mind is constructed .

Take what you need , if you are entertained fine , if you are not also fine .
In the worsts movies ever there is always a fan .
In the best movies ever there is always a Hater .

;)

Hahaha..your posts leave a bit to the imagination.. 80% is fairly straightforward and relevant, then the other 20% is up to me what the hell you are talking about.. But since the first 80% seemed intelligent enough I give you the benefit of the doubt on the other 20% and just assume it was really deep and insightful. Lol.

Stooboot
07-21-2013, 01:23 PM
I came in here to bash u cause of your title but well said.

mxz
07-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Man. I've missed Dravak.

Dravak
07-22-2013, 02:30 AM
Hahaha..your posts leave a bit to the imagination.. 80% is fairly straightforward and relevant, then the other 20% is up to me what the hell you are talking about.. But since the first 80% seemed intelligent enough I give you the benefit of the doubt on the other 20% and just assume it was really deep and insightful. Lol.

I am doing you a favor ;) I let people imagine , that is already rare these days .
Too many people need TLDR and FAQ , walktroughs .

Well if the first 80% is enough why the doubt ? The last 20% is called the human mind factor !
You know how many politcians would kill for a 80% approval rating ;)
They barely reach the 66% ..

@ MXZ help those poor sobs at Gree out , yes they reward crap for exploit solutions woot 100-210 gold !
But you are doing it for the people you like and admire !

But the numbers of hackers/editors is ridiculous lmao , I feel pitty for those few legits left !
Think they should be rewarded with the legit item !