PDA

View Full Version : Consumable explosives..

jmeijer
07-20-2013, 05:19 PM
I've lost about 200 Sarins (total cost 65 million) and 300 Land Mines (45 million) in this PVP event. I don't remember what I had to pay to restock after the previous PVP, but I think about the same. These PVP's make consumable explosives unnecessary in my eyes.

I would like to suggest that the amount of explosives that you lose in these events should be lowered down. The cost of these explosives seem to be very high and the relative stat gain is decreasing - it would be for the best if all explosives got a little stronger and less expensive.

Thoughts?

Juddalenko
07-20-2013, 05:23 PM
My thoughts are that you need to toughen up sunshine. If you aren't prepared to bear the loss of a consumable item, don't buy them.

candyson
07-20-2013, 05:44 PM
Buy cheaper explosives, or farm non-consumable explosives.

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 05:54 PM
My thoughts are that you need to toughen up sunshine. If you aren't prepared to bear the loss of a consumable item, don't buy them.

Yeah, pretty much this. I buy the best explosive that I don't mind having to replace 500 of in a day if need be (not that I ever would need to, I'm up to about ~350 nonconsumables). Your IPH certainly seems to suggest that replacing sarins/landmines shouldn't be a big deal, but if it is, don't do it. I actually had someone right on my wall yesterday during the PvP, "Ok man, 1 hit is enough. Landmines are expensive." Well then don't buy them, that's not my fault-- what did you think defensive explosives were for?

Dipstik
07-20-2013, 05:57 PM
You're still buying sarins? Lol.

candyson
07-20-2013, 06:08 PM
He needs more henchmen to protect his explosives.

t12pm
07-20-2013, 06:27 PM
I've lost about 200 Sarins (total cost 65 million) and 300 Land Mines (45 million) in this PVP event. I don't remember what I had to pay to restock after the previous PVP, but I think about the same. These PVP's make consumable explosives unnecessary in my eyes.

I would like to suggest that the amount of explosives that you lose in these events should be lowered down. The cost of these explosives seem to be very high and the relative stat gain is decreasing - it would be for the best if all explosives got a little stronger and less expensive.

Thoughts?

Pretty sure it is your fault that you are losing sarins, you have to watch who you attack, but anyhow i quit buying consumables 3 wars ago and still have a good bit of them left maybe just luck,

Ragmondino
07-21-2013, 03:00 AM
Defensive consumables are definitely not worth it. Take the temporary hit in stats and build up a non consumable 500.
Attack consumables can still be worth it but only if you take the time to check who you attack first.

Joe bananas
07-21-2013, 05:16 AM
Defensive consumables are definitely not worth it. Take the temporary hit in stats and build up a non consumable 500.
Attack consumables can still be worth it but only if you take the time to check who you attack first.

Amen to that.

(CCK) Cam
07-21-2013, 06:00 AM
My thoughts are that you need to toughen up sunshine. If you aren't prepared to bear the loss of a consumable item, don't buy them.haha, i agree with you

budman68
07-21-2013, 07:01 AM
It was rough spending all that money on consumable explosives. But now it is no big deal. Just get over losing them and farm like others have mentioned. Japan Town Limo is good place to go.

Smarty Pants
07-21-2013, 07:05 AM

Thoughts?

Maybe if you weren't so weak we wouldn't be having this conversation.....