PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of ranking up if you get Penalize for being a high level player????

Hatethepackers
07-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Gree has this all messed up as for as I'm Concerned , Especially When it comes to the world domination wars !!! Why do they Penalize the higher level players when scoring ??? It's Obvious these people have been playing for a long time and they can't score any points that amount to anything unless they buy gold . I understand its a money game I buy gold but they shouldn't Penalize there long time player !!!!! And another thing that really chaps my hide is this attack and defense if your attack is stronger then there defense you should never lose ever never never . Just another way to Squeeze more gold out of ya . I'm really getting Frustrated with this game should of just stayed with my Xbox

crazeejay
07-20-2013, 03:37 PM
You've got that right man!

senex morosus
07-20-2013, 03:48 PM
good question!
unfortunately the only reply you 'may' get is a locked thread

Hatethepackers
07-20-2013, 04:01 PM
There's always a hatter

Stooboot
07-20-2013, 04:01 PM
It is ridiculous once u get into the 200's pretty much say goodbye to your check during battle week unless ur making 6 figures. Good thing I havent even hit 100 yet but greed is all about the money nothing else always has been always will the only thing that will stop them is if everyone quits the game and as u can see thats not happening.

crazeejay
07-20-2013, 04:27 PM
It is ridiculous once u get into the 200's pretty much say goodbye to your check during battle week unless ur making 6 figures. Good thing I havent even hit 100 yet but greed is all about the money nothing else always has been always will the only thing that will stop them is if everyone quits the game and as u can see thats not happening.
Im sure it won't be long now before it starts happening.

Specialized
07-20-2013, 04:55 PM
yup. player in my faction is at lvl 200. has a lot of wins and little warpoints. Make a LLP! then again... Gree can have a feature where you spend one gold to level down. They will make it 10 gold per level though :p

jchow69
07-20-2013, 04:59 PM
That's why you shouldn't level up. I'm trying my best to not level up. I am level 109 right now.

DaBoss!
07-20-2013, 05:06 PM
It's Gree's loss. Most of the Big Spenders are high level players, and if they keep on getting low points they are eventually gonna quit.

jchow69
07-20-2013, 05:08 PM
It's Gree's loss. Most of the Big Spenders are high level players, and if they keep on getting low points they are eventually gonna quit.

Do you think that since most of the players in SUP1 are level 250, they will stop spending gold when facing guys at level 150 in a top 10 faction?

DaBoss!
07-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Do you think that since most of the players in SUP1 are level 250, they will stop spending gold when facing guys at level 150 in a top 10 faction?

One day SUP1 and Ferr Empire and all the Top factions are going to quit. That day is drawing close. As i said in my other thread there are 196 countries in the world. There is no way they are going to spend money to win all 196 countries.

Hatethepackers
07-20-2013, 05:51 PM
Right now I'm a level 150 last month I was in the low 140's with me running a faction I have to lead by Example in all events just makes me rank up faster I can't just camp . All I know is that Gree needs to do something for there Veteran players cuz this isn't right !!!!!

JohnnyR
07-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Gree has this all messed up as for as I'm Concerned , Especially When it comes to the world domination wars !!! Why do they Penalize the higher level players when scoring ??? It's Obvious these people have been playing for a long time and they can't score any points that amount to anything unless they buy gold . I understand its a money game I buy gold but they shouldn't Penalize there long time player !!!!! And another thing that really chaps my hide is this attack and defense if your attack is stronger then there defense you should never lose ever never never . Just another way to Squeeze more gold out of ya . I'm really getting Frustrated with this game should of just stayed with my Xbox

Agree with first point disagree with the second.

Regarding wins and losses-randomness makes the game less boring. If you want a guaranteed win, shoot for something 20%-25% lower defense to your attack.

Regarding WD points-It sucks, but there is no real reason to change things as long as cash just keeps getting thrown at them.

If all those big spenders quit their HLP's and start LLP's that'd solve the problem.
Do you see what is going on?
I mean really-it's pretty obvious.

Pro
07-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Agree with first point disagree with the second.

Regarding wins and losses-randomness makes the game less boring. If you want a guaranteed win, shoot for something 20%-25% lower defense to your attack.

Regarding WD points-It sucks, but there is no real reason to change things as long as cash just keeps getting thrown at them.

If all those big spenders quit their HLP's and start LLP's that'd solve the problem.
Do you see what is going on?
I mean really-it's pretty obvious.

You are speaking the gospel......

ffp
07-21-2013, 12:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TSbTTzw.jpg

NO WALL

Hatethepackers
07-21-2013, 05:25 AM
Top Tear faction have there players Pledge what there going to make for WD points . I'm pretty sure Gree is on to this so they have lowered the points so your Obligated to buy gold so you will make your numbers for the faction .

357 233 166
07-21-2013, 05:35 AM
Just stop, dont keep buying gold until the problem is solve. Use money to buy something worth, if not worthy dont spend the cash.

Durt McGurt
07-21-2013, 11:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TSbTTzw.jpg

NO WALL

240 is better than my average.

Wai
07-21-2013, 10:11 PM
Points are relative. If there was a change (which there hasn't been) then it effects all equally. It will not effect gold spending at all. If you used to win with 1,000,000 points then you will win with less because the other team players are effected just the same.

Total points at the top are not reducing. In fact they are increasing this war so where is your argument.

Wai
07-21-2013, 10:21 PM
The perennial whinge about high level players being disadvantaged. I am a HLP and we are the ones with a number of distinct advantages over others.

If your points are very low then stop hitting LLPs. If you can't find any HLPs that you can hit, then either go to a faction that competes in a level where plenty do exist, or if you are already there, then muscle up some so you can score against them.

You're actions are creating your own disadvantage. Is that glass half empty, or half full?

The only change that I could see would be to restrict HLP's from the number of hits against LLP's but not the reverse. Find someone your own size or if you can't compete then 'beef up'.

Kill Joy
07-21-2013, 11:32 PM
The only change that I could see would be to restrict HLP's from the number of hits against LLP's but not the reverse. Find someone your own size or if you can't compete then 'beef up'.

I like that idea. I think its unfair that weaker players get f'd with so much. just like when attacking rivals and you've hit them enough it wont let you keep pounding them after so many hits. that should carry on to the events. I would love to see how that would play into these factions that score outrageous numbers!!!!

stephen2013
07-22-2013, 02:16 AM
And this, my friend is exactly why many people avoid XP like the plague.

lemonhaze
07-22-2013, 02:31 AM
That's why you shouldn't level up. I'm trying my best to not level up. I am level 109 right now. well when i started this game i played it how it was set up doing missons and completeing tasks..gree didtn have the game then funzio did..so my first WD war i was already lvl 200 so i dont know what its like to get 450 WD points a hit..sooner or latter u all are gonna be lvled up u cant stop it..i still score 100-300k wd points..even beat the boss this post one for the blue bird..so i can do all the ltqs and attack rivals challeange for awesome stat gains like 20-25k and jsut get stronger and stronger and it dont affect me any..and all the campers willl the lights will be out sooner or later and then u will be the ones getting poiunded on..so i honeslty dont care no more i have come to accept i will never get the great wd points like the LLP but one day they will be up here wit the rest of us..im not starting a new act either..i have ever LE build 700/900k stats and 5.5m iph time is on my side since i dont have to worry about lvling up..but i agree with the OP the loyal dedicated players have to suffer but it will come to a end sooner or later my freind jsut gain alll the killer units u can and dont sweat it

Wai
07-22-2013, 04:49 AM
Good for you LemonHaze. We just get on with it. :-)

Wai
07-22-2013, 05:00 AM
I like that idea. I think its unfair that weaker players get f'd with so much. just like when attacking rivals and you've hit them enough it wont let you keep pounding them after so many hits. that should carry on to the events. I would love to see how that would play into these factions that score outrageous numbers!!!!

That wont have any effect (negligible) KJ. They are in their correct league. They just get on with it and good luck to them all. It's those that insist on scoring big by pounding the poor little LLP when they should be searching for higher levels to hit that should be discouraged. They are just not strong enough to compete at a reasonable level so hit the LLPs; that's not the WD way.

It would definitely push most of the HLPs out of the low level LLP factions and force them to compete properly with the rest of us. The LLPs that can find a HLP to hit then good luck to you, love it, they have the right WD fighting spirit.

Tito89
07-22-2013, 06:46 AM
why not have another server? we can start afresh but still have our other accounts to learn off. llps are good but having two accounts on the same server is hard and time consuming unless your llp is camping, and camping is boring as f***

Prvt. Parts
07-22-2013, 08:39 AM
Really the only way to be at an advantage is to have a low-level account where you buy LOTS of gold units.

I think we can mostly agree that cash units are pretty much worthless now, so being a camper with high IPH and low stats is not going to do much for you. You have to be a camper with high stats...but the strong units are all won through actions that level you up (LTQ, boss events, crate events, PvP tournaments).

The only way you get strong without leveling up is by buying gold units, and these are THE most expensive way to add to your stats. Gree knows this. It doesn't matter if high-level players stop spending as much when they get low WD points - all of these players are starting over with new llp accounts and buying lots of gold units.

Web323
07-22-2013, 08:48 AM
yup. player in my faction is at lvl 200. has a lot of wins and little warpoints. Make a LLP! then again... Gree can have a feature where you spend one gold to level down. They will make it 10 gold per level though :p

But then you would have a bunch of level 40 players...just enough to do the LTQ and destory everything in sight

Spetsnaz
07-22-2013, 06:25 PM

Have you thought about the other player that you are attacking? What level are their infantry, ground, air, sea bonus buildings at? I know that when an opponent looks at my defense they see 160,546 but because of my unit bonus buildings I really have a defense score of 238,348. THAT IS A DIFFERENCE OF 77,802.