PDA

View Full Version : Indian Nation

nickdpro99
07-20-2013, 06:08 AM
You guys should take me into your team. I'm Indian you see :D. Haha jk jk.

nickdpro99
07-20-2013, 06:08 AM
*correct team to syndicate.

kashishk
07-20-2013, 07:10 AM
You guys should take me into your team. I'm Indian you see :D. Haha jk jk.

Me too!
Lol!

Absolute silence
07-20-2013, 08:01 AM
Join Indian nation now and have your syndicate looted of all your good high IPH players.... Then you can flounder around and struggle like Sunnyvale and The Buckwheat Connection....lol

TZora
07-20-2013, 09:16 AM
to join the indiot nation, you have to lose your honor, never keep your word and humiliate yourself to a degree that even humiliation is humiliated :p

For the record, I play a character in this virtual game, this character is a criminal who doesn't have honor, doesn't keep his word and does anything to humiliate himself.

Dipstik
07-20-2013, 09:19 AM
Where is lupo these days anyway? He's been even more absent than usual from my wall.

TZora
07-20-2013, 09:25 AM
he is busy hiring some dweebs to solve his doggie ticks problem .. there's a lazy old thread he keeps posting at "join the doggie nation if you have no honor and wish to humiliate yourself" :D

Dipstik
07-20-2013, 09:30 AM
I thought that was baroness

TZora
07-20-2013, 09:34 AM
could be cuz both belong to the same class lol

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 10:30 AM
he is busy hiring some dweebs to solve his doggie ticks problem .. there's a lazy old thread he keeps posting at "join the doggie nation if you have no honor and wish to humiliate yourself" :D

Have you beaten him yet?

Idiokus
07-20-2013, 10:32 AM
Wow ...Sinsir and Zora ...why don't ya guys just copy and paste? Same post everywhere talking crap about Indians!
Good thing we are HERE or you two would be even more bored with life than you already are! Have you guys become trolls? Yeah another Indian here for you to hate!

Dipstik
07-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Have you beaten him yet?

I have.

#smug

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 10:46 AM
Dippy, everyone knows you were the first to beat him properly. No need to brag.

edit/ Actually, of course there is. It is, after all, the defining proof of the power of smugness

TZora
07-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Have you beaten him yet?
yes i have. ask him. you don't need guns where words can do the job.

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 10:53 AM
You're a "hip" grandmother at a pop & lock contest.

Not cool within the confines of the event, in an event that is dated and meaningless at the time.

TZora
07-20-2013, 11:13 AM
check the other thread, you will know my importance to the indiot nation :)

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm sure if I had enough free time to ever watch that video I might care.

TZora
07-20-2013, 11:21 AM
i was referring to this post: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61930-hows-the-quot-Daily-Business-quot-going&p=877187&viewfull=1#post877187 ... not the video.

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 11:33 AM
My mistake.
I'm sure if I had enough free time to ever read the thread about that video I might care.

Better?

Long story short. The main problem with the indians was that people like Lupo were considered admirable. Before that Noddles' asinine behaviour war exactly as obnoxious as CK's asinine behaviour. The difference was that one was driven from the leadership and the other by the membership.

But Lupo is now an ex-Indian. Noodles has responded to his period of incarceration by taking on a weak account and playing like a cheerleader. Of the rest, there are quality players, as in all teams, and sub-human pieces of filth like Joey Cool, which no team could match for incompetence at being a human being, and his merry band of fools who bizarrely think that pretending to be a war veteran makes you good at a phone app game. The majority, however, are hard and fair playing people, just as the majority of FC people are hard and fair playing.

Why drag this ancient history out on a daily basis?

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 11:34 AM
My mistake.
I'm sure if I had enough free time to ever read the thread about that video I might care.

Better?

Long story short. The main problem with the indians was that people like Lupo were considered admirable. Before that Noddles' asinine behaviour war exactly as obnoxious as CK's asinine behaviour. The difference was that one was driven from the leadership and the other by the membership.

But Lupo is now an ex-Indian. Noodles has responded to his period of incarceration by taking on a weak account and playing like a cheerleader. Of the rest, there are quality players, as in all teams, and sub-human pieces of filth like Joey Cool, which no team could match for incompetence at being a human being, and his merry band of fools who bizarrely think that pretending to be a war veteran makes you good at a phone app game. The majority, however, are hard and fair playing people, just as the majority of FC people are hard and fair playing.

SinSir
07-20-2013, 11:46 AM
@idio

That the reason why we are so loved or hated its not a game to some it's so personal so something like what we say means alot to you that why I'll say it because its important to you to me it's not just that its my day off & the brawl event is boring so I'm killing time.

If I took this game so personal do you think I would be posting here.
Now the best thing is for over a year the indiots posted their crap about cc domination posting hit list threatening players eta it was ok for them to do it & you people loved the drama.
Now times have changed & watching the demise of you indiot heroes you should understand to fight an indiot you have to think like an indiot.

I don't go around living a life of pixels & number to know I'm strong as I am in real life, you can have a clan of people in a synd but I have a crew that are always ready to make people sing so find it difficult to get excited over a game of search & pressing.

I can find my fun anyway like how you find yours not knocking anyone but if you start barking like a dog you will get told to shut up once you don't such up you get out in the category of someone that don't learn so you take there ways & give it back to them with interest so fig turned into sinsir as the game evolves so do the players just life most people would like each other is real life but cc is not real life even if you spent real money, gree days good bye then you won't see no forum or game so do hate the game hate the player.

mxz
07-20-2013, 11:47 AM
I can't believe no ones trolled this yet!!!!1

SinSir
07-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Bald zeema you may like who you wish you name just joey cool but joey history to Indian was only because payam attacked him daily and Indian came to his aid which was very good of them.

As time went & there was no payam they made enemies with everyone in the HL that weren't sun servant to them, they all loved the Indian thinking of bulling people that spoke against them & the fight from the game got brought I'm the forum to the point any point about them leaving the argument outside was run down by them & then the indiots had their constant childish games.

If you like indiots that's your issue but they didn't change, I for one don't & won't and can say what I want just how you can spend as much time playing cc as you want.
The saying is dont pike the sleeping tiger because you won't like the consequences

Dipstik
07-20-2013, 11:56 AM

It's good to remember history. If every current Indian tries to forget where they came from, I'll still bring up lupo every once in a while to remind you. No, you're not a respectable group.

(Fist)(fist)(star)(star)10-0!!!!!1(star)(star)(fist)(fist)

TZora
07-20-2013, 12:09 PM
all i can say, i looooove history :)

SinSir
07-20-2013, 12:11 PM
I agree with dippy, zeemer you should of thought it through before posting your babble, I'll let you off this time but keep in check next time.

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Bald zeema you may like who you wish you name just joey cool but joey history to Indian was only because payam attacked him daily and Indian came to his aid which was very good of them.

As time went & there was no payam they made enemies with everyone in the HL that weren't sun servant to them, they all loved the Indian thinking of bulling people that spoke against them & the fight from the game got brought I'm the forum to the point any point about them leaving the argument outside was run down by them & then the indiots had their constant childish games.

If you like indiots that's your issue but they didn't change, I for one don't & won't and can say what I want just how you can spend as much time playing cc as you want.
The saying is dont pike the sleeping tiger because you won't like the consequences
Fair call, I'll stop my long-standing, well-known Indian loving antics.

edit: I was going to leave it at that, on a "more is less" idea, but really I can't.

Just to clarify, I said:

Of the rest, there are quality players, as in all teams, and sub-human pieces of filth like Joey Cool, which no team could match for incompetence at being a human being

And you took this to mean I was a firm supporter, and tried to disavow me of this notion.

I am not a believer in the notion that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You are an idiot.

Joey is a sub-human piece of filth.

Those statements do not contradict.

End of story.

SinSir
07-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Zeema I take it back but Joey is a cool guy or was a cool guy but the burn influence wasn't the best

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 12:32 PM
You're digging yourself deeper into the quagmire of idiocy.

Pretending to be a war veteran when you've never even served is not cool, regardless of whether you have been influenced by burn or not. I don't care how polite you are on the forum for a phone app game.

I guess different people have different standards for moral adequacy. And yours is wrong.

nickdpro99
07-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Time out guys time out >_< .
All I do is fool around, and you have a major argument, >.<

Dipstik
07-20-2013, 05:15 PM
You're digging yourself deeper into the quagmire of idiocy.

Pretending to be a war veteran when you've never even served is not cool, regardless of whether you have been influenced by burn or not. I don't care how polite you are on the forum for a phone app game.

I guess different people have different standards for moral adequacy. And yours is wrong.

Joey did that? I thought he just posted terrible photos of himself and moved across the world chasing a girl he met online.

Sirius
07-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Note forum rules folks. Take this as a warning on some of the rude comments made and those making them.

/Closed