PDA

View Full Version : #168 is looking for addicted players

InglouriousBastard
07-20-2013, 05:24 AM
What we can provide you:

Placed #168 the last time - we just did a merge with a syndicate so Top150 is minimum requirement
An organized and engaged group where everyone carries their weight
A team which you do not have to sacrifice your personal development to compete in the higher tiers of the events
No drama - we are diverse in age, personality and location, but everyone is respectful of each other, no childish bs :)

What we require:

Stats must be higher 60k
Have 500 mafia during the WD events
There are No Gold/Point/Donation requirements, but regular participation and a team first attitude is.
External communication on Kakao Talk

We are pretty laid back, but compete very hard in events. We do have alot of gold spenders, and our free players are hyper active and can put up 30-40k depending on their role within our team. We are a dedicated and loyal group, please only reach out if you share the same attributes and will battle hard with us!

Seiler
07-20-2013, 05:04 PM
hey there
I play two characters and would like to keep them on the same crew

USA-minnesota
lvl 119 135/155 & lvl 72 79/97
Last few battles ive been on DL and wall strictly and put up 20k with ease-Can easily do better when my first round of attacks isnt going to dl or 4 on wall...
No Gold

What we can provide you:

Placed #168 the last time - we just did a merge with a syndicate so Top150 is minimum requirement
A team which you do not have to sacrifice your personal development to compete in the higher tiers of the events
No drama - we are diverse in age, personality and location, but everyone is respectful of each other, no childish bs :)

What we require:

Stats must be higher 60k
There are No Gold/Point/Donation requirements, but regular participation and a team first attitude is.

We are pretty laid back, but compete very hard in events. We do have alot of gold spenders, and our free players are hyper active and can put up 30-40k depending on their role within our team. We are a dedicated and loyal group, please only reach out if you share the same attributes and will battle hard with us!

InglouriousBastard
07-24-2013, 12:33 AM
Sent you a PM

tylerg8923
07-24-2013, 12:56 AM
Currently im in top 500 syndicate. in the last battle (chinatown) i had about 120k in influence points. I am
level 65 right now. my attack is 105360 and my defense is 110483 at the moment. here is a link to my stats i have trouble uploading the correct file size:
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/...ps93271da1.png
link to influence points in last battle:
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/...ps93271da1.png

What we can provide you:

What we require:

Stats must be higher 60k

InglouriousBastard
07-25-2013, 01:13 PM
we have enough money in the bank to extend the syndicate...