PDA

View Full Version : NON TEAM PLAYER 1.3 million

The Giver
07-20-2013, 01:03 AM
Im looking for a house, not a home.....if you can convince me its a home I stay.

Every team I goto....when I leave.....Im not a team Player.....when im there im welcome.

I guarantee to give 500k first war, and if you serious I GUARENTEE not to be bottom half....

I don't Inerview well, [I]m close to an alcoholic. ask SAS

Ask Ban....Let the trolling begin

montecore
07-20-2013, 01:11 AM
Im looking for a house, not a home.....if you can convince me its a home I stay.

Every team I goto....when I leave.....Im not a team Player.....when im there im welcome.

I guarantee to give 500k first war, and if you serious I GUARENTEE not to be bottom half....

For the record, SAS does consider you to be a team player. And we loved having you on the team.

Some facts for any syndicate interested in signing him:

1) He always exceeded his minimum pledge for IP. No ponsing from him!
2) He never lies.
3) To this day he is the only member of SAS who had to be confronted regarding a substance abuse problem. When that message is coming from SAS it may well be time to look in the mirror.
4) He is difficult to understand when sober, and almost incomprehensible at night.
5) He always gave his all in battle and was very much an asset to the team.

crazymac
07-20-2013, 01:14 AM
so hide his beers and spirits on battle weekend and it is fixxed

Confederate Rebels
07-20-2013, 01:23 AM
You sound like a rebel. Come and join the cause.

As Alan Jackson said "it five o'clock somewhere"

montecore
07-20-2013, 01:25 AM
so hide his beers and spirits on battle weekend and it is fixxed

why would i do something cruel like that?

greenwood
07-20-2013, 01:26 AM

I'll drink to that! If the top 50 teams arent interested in your services, come try #51 Dosees, good luck with your team search bud

montecore
07-20-2013, 01:27 AM
You sound like a rebel. Come and join the cause.

As Alan Jackson said "it five o'clock somewhere"

He'd need more than a drink to fly the stars and bars I imagine.

montecore
07-20-2013, 01:28 AM
I'll drink to that! If the top 50 teams arent interested in your services, come try #51 Dosees, good luck with your team search bud

What's the ponsing situation like?

montecore
07-20-2013, 01:29 AM
If any of you wonder why I am so involved in this thread, I am serving as the player's agent through free agency and up to his signing with a new team. Please feel free to direct any offers or questions to me.

montecore
07-20-2013, 01:30 AM
The more I think about it, I think TEAM LUPO would be a great fit.

The Giver
07-20-2013, 01:30 AM
Please leave Monte your work is done.

This is a serious thread.

The Giver
07-20-2013, 01:31 AM
Steal my gold.....if you want

The Giver
07-20-2013, 01:32 AM
But leave my thread alone.

The Giver
07-20-2013, 01:32 AM
But great scoring in battle bro....you beat me.

The Giver
07-20-2013, 01:33 AM
But will you in next...we will see.

Confederate Rebels
07-20-2013, 01:33 AM
He'd need more than a drink to fly the stars and bars I imagine.

Well he sounds like he would enjoy the bars. And who doesn't like stars? :)

What about a friendly smile and a hangover remedy?

Nothing wrong with a bit of southern hospitality.

The Giver
07-20-2013, 01:49 AM
And im sober now....so you can guess how bad I am.

incidently MWWM I know are the most powerful syndicate.....with like a book and ****......I wont be joining you....your toooooo good.

The Giver
07-20-2013, 01:50 AM
That's your too good not me, that made me sound pompous....sorry.

The Giver
07-20-2013, 01:51 AM
Team Lupo Maybe

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 02:03 AM
Just curious, are you the same player montecore was trying to "trade" during war?

montecore
07-20-2013, 02:11 AM
Just curious, are you the same player montecore was trying to "trade" during war?

Yes, but you can get him much cheaper now.

Rastas
07-20-2013, 02:18 AM

Is this Spartacus?

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 02:30 AM
This is such a weird situation, I have no idea what to make of it. "Here's a player who scores a ton of IP, please take him off our hands. We can't get rid of him quick enough."

Rastas
07-20-2013, 02:32 AM
This is such a weird situation, I have no idea what to make of it. "Here's a player who scores a ton of IP, please take him off our hands. We can't get rid of him quick enough."

I think I know who this person is. They do score high IP but their behaviour towards other syndicate members is not very pleasant.

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 02:35 AM
I'm aware as well, but how bad could he really be?

(What a ringing endorsement.)

Boyz in the hood
07-20-2013, 02:45 AM
Want me to be honest? Im talking from experience as I have one of his games with me and I'm sure he won't mind me saying this but.... He can be hard work at times, he CAN be hard to understand and yes....he can rub people up the wrong way at times......but.....who can't!!! Give the guy I chance! I'd be happy to give him a home, but I think he wants a higher ranked home than us! Happy hunting buddy, you know you've somewhere to come if it doesn't pan out for you!

wawoftam
07-20-2013, 06:18 AM
come join us. No hope of a top 50 finish even with your points. We have a town drunk and we'll just sit you with him to ramble on and sing some tunes. You obviously have decent stats so we will back you DL and throw you to the wolves.

If we booted everyone apart from our highest point scorer you still wouldn't be i the bottom half :p so no stress there.

No need for an interview also as I know that with the above information I have your full attention. If by chance you're still not 100% convinced, here comes the clincher. We don't have full bonuses and would expect you to pay some sort of rent. Whether this be a brick per week or copious amounts of cash is up to you.

The Giver
07-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Would that be the Same Grim Reeper who took all his officers to another syndicate......lol

And in answer to your question...no.

The Giver
07-20-2013, 10:11 AM
And Big money.....I expected you to have a good IPh....imagine my disappointment.

montecore
07-20-2013, 01:15 PM

He made a decision to leave. He is welcome back if he wants to return. I am helping him find a new team.

montecore
07-20-2013, 01:16 PM
I think I know who this person is. They do score high IP but their behaviour towards other syndicate members is not very pleasant.

That isn't really fair, as "pleasant" is markedly subjective.

Turja
07-20-2013, 01:30 PM
Hey, do you still want to join any syndicate? Because I think what you are looking for is here with us. We are the friendliest people, lol. We joke about in the forum and occasionally have challenges. Challenges which are hell fun. All of us participate in the forum and we make battle fun. We are not serious like those people, who think this game is a vital part of their lives, ugh! If you're interested, lemme know!

(CCK) Cam
07-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Want to join a top 75 syndicate?

hobe
07-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Guy is a good dude and brought a lot to our team cant thank him enough

Boyz in the hood
07-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Guy is a good dude and brought a lot to our team cant thank him enough

I agree!!!

The Giver
07-20-2013, 04:46 PM
im a really crap uk player ....I hardly turn on my device....and do nothing but upset people...hell the leader of a syn.....disbanded his top 100.......suddenly after 2 days there telling him in personal pm.....im the reason....okk.....wh leave your guy high and dry.......if you were worth me robbing I would grim......your a ****ing joke....yes im Sprat A cus,,,,come get me.....I don't bank,

V_Corleone
07-20-2013, 04:52 PM
spartacaus scored over 300k for BAN in one war and was kicked out immideatly following the war ... he scored 1.3million with SAS and was kicked out ... am i wrong sparty?

dougnichols
07-20-2013, 05:21 PM
We had this character for a few. He aided us and gave us new updates, advised us on strategies . . . But likes a drink. We still hope he helps us. His second contributes loads.

montecore
07-20-2013, 06:06 PM
spartacaus scored over 300k for BAN in one war and was kicked out immideatly following the war ... he scored 1.3million with SAS and was kicked out ... am i wrong sparty?

He wasn't kicked out and is welcome to return. I personally don't think any other team is a good fit for him. I think FC, Indians, or Rogues would kick him out or he wouldn't be able to be himself. I think any other team he would feel ponsed.

I personally feel SAS is the best fit for him but I will also help him find a new team if that is what he wants.

We heard plenty about your team, Vito. You ponsed him, and you ponsed him hard.

dougnichols
07-20-2013, 06:21 PM

We had home once, yes he is direct, but he really helped us. Grimy where you at? Heard you had to move on

dougnichols
07-20-2013, 08:02 PM

We had home once, yes he is direct, but he really helped us. Grimy where you at? Heard you had to move on

AssassiNate
07-20-2013, 11:02 PM
Well if you've been a silent assassin how about now a $exy assassin :) same tag we just aren't the best SAS

Lurker
07-20-2013, 11:10 PM
Love some of the ideas and positive player references in this thread.

The idea of the mercenary is one who's time has come in Crime City syndicate wars.

In fact, there is some interest in starting a mercenary thread on the forum for players who don't want any strings attached or who don't want to stick to a single syndicate in the longer team.

Of course, given the understandable reluctance against syndicate hoppers (especially free loaders), IP screen shots and prior references will matter a great deal for such a model to work.

I'd be very surprised if the same objections raised against RL mercenaries don't raise the head here.

LucaLuca
07-20-2013, 11:20 PM
The Giver - you sound troubled and frustrated. Hope you find a good home where you can enjoy the game for what it is, a game. Good luck.

BigMoney
07-20-2013, 11:34 PM
And Big money.....I expected you to have a good IPh....imagine my disappointment.

Is your in-game name Spartacus, and if not, what is it? I believe you may have found the wrong BigMoney. I'm in the 170s. IIRC last war you were 210+, assuming your in-game name is "Spartacus."

Syndicate member of mine hit a guy today at 216 named "Big Money," with a 146k defense. You can rest assured my stats are a little bit better than that. (Or you can pretend they aren't if you plan to hit me in war.) :)

Confederate Rebels
07-21-2013, 01:22 AM
I really hope The Giver finds a syndicate that he will be happy with.... Good luck dude.

The Giver
07-21-2013, 01:45 AM
thanks buddy....that's nice.

The Giver
07-21-2013, 03:08 AM
keep the offers coming

SEABEE
07-21-2013, 01:24 PM

We here at strap work together to make each other stronger. We currently have 2 open positions. All we want is you to gather as many bricks as possible and donate cash if you can afford it. We only require 2000 Influence points during battle. That helps identify campers. Help when you can and how you can. We reached spot 325 but due to "real life" dropped back to 426 for the finish. Our only rule is no drama. Come check us out at 389-688-199

The Giver
07-22-2013, 04:36 AM
Thank you for all the offers, a House has been found. Thank you all. I have tried to respond to all messages, unfortunately I may have missed some, I apologise, and wish you all the best.

RIP Indica 420....You remain in my thoughts....and no I never had the honour to chat to him.....

montecore
07-22-2013, 06:52 AM
Is it TEAM LUPO?

The Giver
07-22-2013, 01:09 PM
No more bumps please......Good luck all, and thanks for the new offers.....but I have found my house.....

Lurker
07-22-2013, 01:16 PM
So, who did you choose?

ManiaK - Reinhardt
07-22-2013, 01:50 PM
Sorry for posting on this thread here, not allowed to start my own yet. ManiaK placed 190 in the last battle and some top players merged with a Top 100 syndicate. Now rebuilding. Most bonuses are in place already and looking for active players to help get this amazing Syndicate back on its feet. Invite Code 424467712

The Giver
07-22-2013, 11:40 PM
I choose a team tot in top 10......why cause im a really bad human being and no one can get on withme.......or I want to spend time with my kids and still bring 500k........you decide.

Dirty Larry
07-22-2013, 11:43 PM
We don't have all the bonuses and are not very big. Just started. But we have humor. We are funnier than most syndicates. Let me know. Animal House!

Confederate Rebels
07-23-2013, 01:27 PM
I can vouch first hand that The Giver is a decent and honest person. I really hope he finds a syndicate he can call home and be respected. Any team that takes him on will only benefit and would be lucky to have him.

The Giver made me a promise to help me out and he was true to his word...... A big pile of bricks, enough to build a whole city and koi pond in his honour! And a whole lot of cash, and I mean a lot!!
A top person and a good guy to have in your corner.

Good luck my friend. And thanks for all your advice.

The Giver
07-23-2013, 11:09 PM
Shocking as it may appear, I have found a home, with a great crew, some would leave after SAS...not me....if you don't ponse, can hit 200k, come join us......ill even set up a room......you beat my score, ill buy your gold.....lol.....trolls please

Lurker
07-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Good luck and enjoy the war

The Giver
07-24-2013, 02:16 AM
For those wishing to Attack me.......My Name is

My Angel let her rest in Peace, im at level 223....enjoy.

I never Lie.

Konfllict
07-24-2013, 02:20 AM
When am I allowed to create a new thread?

The Giver
07-24-2013, 02:44 AM
Konfllict.....may I suggest you don't.......To spam my thread.....Please

Lifeless Zombie Killer
07-24-2013, 06:23 AM
Top 75 Syndicate Looking For Active Players or Other Syndicate to Join Us!!!
119826106 <------- Add Now!!!
We have all bonuses except the last gun bonus. We almost had top50 if we had a few more high scorers like you.

Lifeless Zombie Killer
07-24-2013, 06:25 AM
Just saw you found a home already. Good luck out there and keep us in mind if you want a change.