PDA

View Full Version : Sending money to allies

Danny boyy
07-20-2013, 12:41 AM
Just thinking it would be good to be able to send your Faction members or you allies some money, you could do it as a reward for your faction members coming first in the WD's and battle of the factions ( with the battle points ) or if you just had an allie that needed money, does anybody else think this would be a nice addition?

Tito89
07-20-2013, 01:11 AM
i think this would be good for a one use only sort of thing and pay gold to keep doing so, this would help llps in factions get better le buildings which in turn would boost the faction income. but like i say with all these kinds of ideas, the hacking would be too much to handle.

JohnnyR
07-20-2013, 01:13 AM
Not to rain on your idea, but it has been asked and discussed quite often. A million slave accounts would be instantly born on this being implemented. Soooo so easy for hackers to take advantage as well.

Rough Neck
07-20-2013, 01:16 AM
Can I be your allies ??

Danny boyy
07-20-2013, 01:37 AM
Oh yeah, didn't think of that.. You're right though there would be its probably best its not allowed then

manlikesam
07-20-2013, 03:59 AM
Pro : good idea! Would really help the faction purchase more buildings and get stronger
Cons: as johhnyR said there will be lots of farming accounts and hackers could take advantage of this

FunzioPlayer
07-20-2013, 11:46 PM
Pro : good idea! Would really help the faction purchase more buildings and get stronger
Cons: as johhnyR said there will be lots of farming accounts and hackers could take advantage of this

What a shame!