PDA

View Full Version : hows the "Daily Business" going?

TZora
07-20-2013, 12:33 AM
i see syndicate events are going just fine. all of the top syndicates are kicking butts and having loads of fun in the syndicate wars.

how about the daily business? doing good? the events, pvp and all that ..

SinSir
07-20-2013, 12:44 AM
Nah as the official spokesperson for the indiot, we indiots are losing our mind all we do is fantasise about the Fight Club & how can we ever reach third spot.

We indiots are pretty awful at the game since gree patched up our gold & cash glitches but once an indiot always the big indiot. Indiot and proud we.

These rouge n sas are just living of the indiot name we asked them to take number one spot but all they want to do is get excited and happy like we were at the converted 2nd spot.

Oh well as the official indiot spoken person endorsed by the great leader Poddle™
It's official FC rule and we promise to be honourable indiots.

RIP Indiot Nation™👊🔫👊🔫💪💪

TZora
07-20-2013, 12:59 AM
giving the thread 1 star doesn't help anything .. just like "Spit in the sky, it falls in your own eye" :o

SinSir
07-20-2013, 01:19 AM
Yes our Nation works in the shadows now, I'm now the official spokesperson and our first goal is to hide, then we will hide a bit more, then we'll recruit cheerleader & make us sound so great.

Burn was useless he promised us we would be the greatest indiots ever if we make YouTube vids only for all credibility of the indiots to be diminished.

Open question, so any indiot related question please feel free to ask me.

187omni
07-20-2013, 04:58 AM
giving the thread 1 star doesn't help anything .. just like "Spit in the sky, it falls in your own eye" :o

well played

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 05:12 AM
Yes, the Indians have been destroyed, and now "daily business" is FC's business.

Congratulations to all involved.

:rolleyes:

TZora
07-20-2013, 05:50 AM
well played
thx :)

Yes, the Indians have been destroyed, and now "daily business" is FC's business.

Congratulations to all involved.

:rolleyes:
i'd prefer vitus79's version of what you said sweetie zeemer :o

vitus79
07-20-2013, 07:11 AM
lol you enjoy it Zora, dont you? i think everyone noticed how the game changed in the last few months or lets say since syndicates went official. permanent events, insane stat inflation, bugged rival lists etc..

i would not go that far to say Indians are destroyed, the game changed and so did the group. some people quit playing, some stopped spending, some play more gree games and are busy over there.

fact is those who put the most time and money into the app are most likely the "winners".
#1 or #2500, does it really matter? its about to have fun and enjoy the game.

i left the Indians this week and passed my account for multiple reasons, mainly personal changes in my life but also the poor support, the ongoing bugs and exhausting events. trying to play them all and stay competitive became too much.

but i think Indians and the Indian Nation are one of the best teams out there, im still hanging out in chat with my peeps because they are just awesome.

on this note, keep mocking them and make threads. all part of the game i guess.

Bully on, Vv out

SinSir
07-20-2013, 07:22 AM
I'm the official indiot spokesperson so any indiot need to get vetted by me before posting so Zora please discredit any indiot rant by that stupid girl v.

Absolute silence
07-20-2013, 07:56 AM
I am sorry, the Indians cannot respond to you at the moment as they are busy packing to move to the reservation. They did however wanted a message passed onto everyone, they will be back once they start getting revenue from their bingo operation.

sister morphine
07-20-2013, 08:13 AM
It does amuse me how the Indians remain the centre of conversation whether as in the past they were being accused of bullying, blah blah blah, or now where "the" fight club spends its time jeering.

Lol, you guys so need the Indians to justify your existence don'cha?

TZora
07-20-2013, 09:05 AM
lol you enjoy it Zora, dont you? i think everyone noticed how the game changed in the last few months or lets say since syndicates went official. permanent events, insane stat inflation, bugged rival lists etc..

i would not go that far to say Indians are destroyed, the game changed and so did the group. some people quit playing, some stopped spending, some play more gree games and are busy over there.

fact is those who put the most time and money into the app are most likely the "winners".
#1 or #2500, does it really matter? its about to have fun and enjoy the game.

i left the Indians this week and passed my account for multiple reasons, mainly personal changes in my life but also the poor support, the ongoing bugs and exhausting events. trying to play them all and stay competitive became too much.

but i think Indians and the Indian Nation are one of the best teams out there, im still hanging out in chat with my peeps because they are just awesome.

on this note, keep mocking them and make threads. all part of the game i guess.

Bully on, Vv out
awww sweetie .. i was just asking how is the daily business going .. not bullying or mocking or anything else .. just usual business. you know the 'daily business' better than anyone else, don't you :)

as for you leaving the indiots .. rats are the first to desert a sinking ship :p

TZora
07-20-2013, 09:12 AM
It does amuse me how the Indians remain the centre of conversation whether as in the past they were being accused of bullying, blah blah blah, or now where "the" fight club spends its time jeering.

Lol, you guys so need the Indians to justify your existence don'cha?
i'm not saying anything on fight club's behalf dear, these are my personal thoughts about indiots.

i have my own beef with the indiots and they definitely made the game a lot more interesting for me. they wanted some challenge, i surely gave them enough. i contributed to their brand name's demise! so i miss them, you can say that .. i miss flamer and doggie both (but i'm sure they both had enough of me, youtube video is the proof). now since they're getting kicked left and right by the Fight Club, SAS and Rogues, they're lost in the oblivion ... what happened to their "bullying" now?

come out come out, where you are :)

vitus79
07-20-2013, 09:25 AM
awww sweetie .. i was just asking how is the daily business going .. not bullying or mocking or anything else .. just usual business. you know the 'daily business' better than anyone else, don't you :)

as for you leaving the indiots .. rats are the first to desert a sinking ship :p

pointless to talk to you, you never leveled up in time to pay you some visits in game, using stamina you know, the daily business you keep talking about. if bullying is dropping tens of thousands goldbars over a weekend then yes, the top3 team kick Indians around. but i think in normal gameplay Indians are still a strong force painting walls red, just like FC does, while Sas and Rogues profit from alot strong mid lvl players who can score big. ask them how the Indian match ups in syn wars are. i dont think thats the fight where they rack up 2-3 millions.

anyway, like sis morphine said.. the good guys need the bad guys, thats how it works.

and the sinking ship comment, well.. whatever floats your boat i guess 😉 my time has just come, interpret it as you want

TZora
07-20-2013, 09:31 AM
but i think in normal gameplay Indians are still a strong force painting walls red
u think huh? but you are not sure! oh boy, you can't digest the fact that "painting reds" is the past thing for indiots, "continuously getting and loving reds" is the present and "getting pissed off the reds and leaving crimecity" is the future tense. but wait a sec, u've already jumped off the sinking/stinking indiot ship. so stupido dumpity dumbo shoosh! :p

vitus79
07-20-2013, 09:47 AM
u think huh? but you are not sure! oh boy, you can't digest the fact that "painting reds" is the past thing for indiots, "continuously getting and loving reds" is the present and "getting pissed off the reds and leaving crimecity" is the future tense. but wait a sec, u've already jumped off the sinking/stinking indiot ship. so stupido dumpity dumbo shoosh! :p

woops sorry i forgot to be careful which words i chose as you just like to twist the things.
if you refer to me about getting pissed of red and leaving, sorry to dissapoint you. i saw alot red in those 2 years, never the strongest so i took my fair share of beatings.
of course its gotten more lately with all the stat millionaires and the bugs i mentioned earlier but i still had thousands if wins more than losses, so im not running away from the fight.
its Gree and their bugs, useless and slow support responses and the overall pace of the game. a camper would know what i mean.
but keep calling me dumb and whatever else makes your day, i have no beef with you. maybe if you troll harder you can get your leech spot in FC back😊

SinSir
07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Glad you're amused by the indiots as the indiot spokesperson we are looking for dedicated cheerleaders to further push the indiot cause.
We need your posting skills to help us fulfil our potential as being a clan of sulking rats deserting a sunken ship.

Key skills would be able to post anything that don't have any relevancy to the above post, not know that a new thread can be started if a point has to be made.

I'm here here to defend the integrity of the indiots as a whole group, we don't fight for top stop we are happy at number 4 & don't say it broken promises our demise is directly related to gree fixing the hacks.

FC are in a league above us indiots as our former 2 spokesperson have left the forum( burn & teach) I will be the voice of any concern you may see, in the dealing on indiots.

That said its true our hacking days have ended lupo the flea infested rabies suffering dog had to be put down so his resetted account is in the low levels trying to come back up hoping to see Fig Oni on his way too.

As you know burn was a failure it was asked for him to take out fig but even he is having problem locating him got great intel he in in lvl146, 343 mafia & 140k defence so a easy target but still he's coming up short we've been trying to find out who in his clan, but surely he's been hard to find or just an amazing player.

Thank Sis M to back us indiots this thread was getting so one sided as we Indians lost our pride that once poddles™ promised we will be the greatest gang in cc & have at all times at least 8 out of the top 10 players in cc as indiots but now are barely have 1 in the top 10.

These times have been so hard that we celebrated all night when we came 4th in the last battle.

We've also systemically sent out spies in top syndicates to take stat screenshots & report the findings even though we are pretty unorganised to reap any reward.

Indiots are recruiting please post in under 150 words why you believe you've got what we need to be an idiot.

TZora
07-20-2013, 10:00 AM
woops sorry i forgot to be careful which words i chose as you just like to twist the things.
if you refer to me about getting pissed of red and leaving, sorry to dissapoint you. i saw alot red in those 2 years, never the strongest so i took my fair share of beatings.
no i'm not picking on what you say .. i'm just stating facts .. your subconscious mind is throwing out the facts. the way you wrote, "i think in normal gameplay indians are still ...." speaks that you are not sure of what you are saying. that the indians are no longer giving reds, instead they are taking loads of reds in war and in the regular gameplay. the fact that many rats jumped off the indiot ship. the fact that not only the syndicate wars but your "daily business" has gone bonkers!

of course its gotten more lately with all the stat millionaires and the bugs i mentioned earlier but i still had thousands if wins more than losses, so im not running away from the fight.
its Gree and their bugs, useless and slow support responses and the overall pace of the game. a camper would know what i mean.
oh yes, i was waiting for that .. the lame excuse! the game has gone bad, the bugs have blown u off the equilibrium (or extremities?), its all about the money and fight clubbers have more, support has gone for a toss, etc etc etc .. BOO YAA!

but keep calling me dumb and whatever else makes your day, i have no beef with you. maybe if you troll harder you can get your leech spot in FC back
you are indeed dumpity dumbo and i want you to run crying to the flamer and doggie and bring them here to talk to me! go! now!! i'm waiting :)

vitus79
07-20-2013, 10:22 AM
hmm maybe check your sources, i still see alot of screenshots with wins. even cc's strongest player upped the stats once more by buying 100+ LE sets to stop seeing red.

you can talk Indians dead all day, they still play and give red links. but of course only the syndicate ranking matters anymore, i understand.
just didnt know i need an excuse or your permission to leave the game after 2 years of playing.
so pretty please, dear Zora - am i allowed to leave the sinking ship now or do i have to stick around and get more red from FC?
lol i will come back in a month or two and check your reply😂 thats how important you really are

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 10:26 AM
Tzora: You were a member of fight club. Not one with good stats. Not one who put down anywhere near acceptably IP for a top 100 team. Not one who presented herself in anywhere near a flattering light on the forums.

It is completely beyond me why you'd continue to gob off about your temporary inclusion in FC so many wars after it was over.

That the issue you choose to gob off about happens to be one where FC has taken over the Inds, and is one of not a particularly edifying nature, just adds to the confusion.

Either fix your grammar, spelling, punctuation and appreciation for what is appropriate, or continue to make a fool of yourself.

Sincerely, someone who put down an order of magnitude more points for FC without feeling the need to flaunt it over others.

TZora
07-20-2013, 10:32 AM
you can talk Indians dead all day, they still play and give red links.
yes i agree with you ... indiots give one red link to take 20 back ... nice warm friendly 20 reds :)

but of course only the syndicate ranking matters anymore, i understand.
hey u were just preaching the daily business ...

just didnt know i need an excuse or your permission to leave the game after 2 years of playing.
so pretty please, dear Zora - am i allowed to leave the sinking ship now or do i have to stick around and get more red from FC?
only wish that your other mates were so dedicated to taking my permission :)

lol i will come back in a month or two and check your reply thats how important you really are
ye ye whatever .. i know how "important" i am, they didn't make the youtube video and referred me 4 times for nothing :rolleyes:

OneHoop
07-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Ya-aw-awwn

ratpack499
07-20-2013, 10:38 AM
U counted.....lmao

TZora
07-20-2013, 10:44 AM
U counted.....lmao
yes i did. why wouldn't i since they love me so much :)

bald zeemer
07-20-2013, 10:44 AM
yes i agree with you ... indiots give one red link to take 20 back ... nice warm friendly 20 reds
Wow, you must have boosted your stats a bunch recently. Last I saw they were 200s. The weakest inds I've seen are 3-4x that. Who are you leaving these red newsfeeds on?

TZora
07-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Wow, you must have boosted your stats a bunch recently. Last I saw they were 200s. The weakest inds I've seen are 3-4x that. Who are you leaving these red newsfeeds on?
bal .. i'm not sure where i was being disrespectful to the fight club .. but not my intentions at all. anyway, i wanted to ask the fools who thought they owned the game. and i'm doing that. and i will do that, forever. whether fight club beats them or SAS beats them or Rogues beat them or anyone else beats them, i will always be here to mock them. why? because i have worked hard to "contribute" to beat them :)
how and when i contributed, indiots know that. i'm amazed you don't know that. anyway, hit me up on kakao, i will tell you where i contributed and how i contributed. u think they included me in Trev's video for kicks? that video was a proof of they were bugged with those personalities they included in the video. there were more but guess they included those who bugged them the longest... see, love is in the air :)

vitus79
07-20-2013, 10:57 AM
she isnt leaving links. she never saw any Indian in game beside the few FC battles where she sat on the side line like the cheerleader she wants to be, while the big boys earned her prizes.

but since nobody from FC is showing up i'm sure they are as bored from her as we are, you know if the cheerleader gets old and grumpy they dont want her to represent the team anymore.

if she had ever met anyone in game she would know that theres alot of good peoples in Indians, trading points with FC in the pvp battles and so on. she is scared by the old tales about the mean Indian it seems and they always will be just Indiots in her simple mind. lol damn, i will miss this crazy city a little

SinSir
07-20-2013, 11:08 AM
Indians ran most of the synd battles on hacked gold the amount of player resets indiots have is phenomenal to say the least & as soon as the hack was fixed fell by the waste side.

So it not about synd the synd was created to recover the list revenue hacker had list the company.
They cleared up alot of the cheats mainly the senior players in indiots & ask teach he can confirm the indiots are a bunch of hackers as he had gone out of business because the so called hackers were the indiots plants created by the indiots using software to change the udid number of the game & one the hacks was implemented teach use to post the screenshots on the forum, tell you he sent a friends request that they accepted so is watching them & how before he friended them blew all his landlines too.

So we just love the way gree killed the indiots & I posted last year how the indiots were like toilet paper, strong stats but easy to blow.

TZora
07-20-2013, 11:11 AM
lol i will come back in a month or two and check your reply thats how important you really are

she isnt leaving links. she never saw any Indian...
i know my importance in the indiot nation :)

vitus79
07-20-2013, 11:36 AM
i know my importance in the indiot nation :)

oh crépe, you got me. i was curious what bald had to say, should have known it will just be used to show me how important you are to me.

but i understand why u try to rule this so called forum (more like a troll reception camp lately), as you dont rule much in game.
keep mentioning the video, pretty sure for the next episode we will keep you in mind for the leading actress as u clearly volunteer👍😂

i hope you dont sit on full stamina while you are on here, your team might need a few points even from you. every bit counts right?

have a great weekend, im out fo real now😃

TZora
07-20-2013, 12:03 PM
but i understand why u try to rule this so called forum
try to? i'm offended ..

keep mentioning the video, pretty sure for the next episode we will keep you in mind for the leading actress as u clearly volunteer
feel free to cuz that's all you can do :)

i hope you dont sit on full stamina while you are on here, your team might need a few points even from you. every bit counts right?
are you familiar with the term multitasking?

have a great weekend, im out fo real now
thanks. needed an indiot for some fun and you served the purpose :)

tam...
07-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Love. Did someone mention love? I love to purchase pretty pixels. Abbreviation ( PPP)

SinSir
07-21-2013, 03:11 AM
I love to sell PPP, you should hook me up, it be cheaper than what gree sell & as you know I'll even have them framed for you.

How are you tam & nice to see you. :-)

tam...
07-21-2013, 08:13 PM
Good. But tired. It's less about getting a place in the current pvp it's more about doing well despite the rival list problem
That's the target. Beat the glitch