07-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Once or twice a battle.

Golf4life
07-19-2013, 03:53 PM
yah but our entire faction is seeing it

OwainCymro
07-19-2013, 03:56 PM
yah but our entire faction is seeing it
Ours too, doesn't let us hit anyone or anything in WD. We checked other factions and they seemed to be ok but our whole faction is stuck!

Golf4life
07-19-2013, 04:25 PM
Oh man Gree is about to lose out on a Bunch of money if a Top10 team is locked out like this...

Demo
07-19-2013, 04:36 PM
**Note Forum Guidelines**

Sirius
07-19-2013, 04:44 PM
We are investigating the reports we have of this that have come in. I appreciate everyones patience and understanding in this. Also, note the forum rules when posting and try to keep the comments constructive.

Thanks!

Demo
07-19-2013, 05:04 PM
We are investigating the reports we have of this that have come in. I appreciate everyones patience and understanding in this. Also, note the forum rules when posting and try to keep the comments constructive.

Thanks!

I would love to be more constructive, but it becomes pretty obvious that when these things happen, we write tickets, we get the same response (We will look into this). Then a week or so later get a follow up asking if we still are having the same problem. We respond saying the event is over, and would like a refund for our loss, and get the same response of sorry, we don't give refunds, but will submit the problem to the developers..... How long should paying customers have to deal with this??? How about YOU GUYS become CONSTRUCTIVE???? Isn't that only fair?????

Golf4life
07-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Thank you Sirius, looks like it was just one war for us, but you can see our concern as we went up against a team that we previously scored over 1mm WD points against. That is a huge deal in a strong battle for top10 this go round.

piercedtoy20
07-20-2013, 02:32 AM
We would love to be more constructive but you would ban us for our constructiveness.

Everytime you all do an update you all mess up more than you fix. The game crashes more until you all get the bugs worked out of the update, along with a bunch of other problems. And to top it off you all have started only updating right before war or faction tournaments and want people to pay money for gold for nothing, because they cant get in game or there game crashes everytime to do anything in game like go to a base crash, reloaded game view stats crash, reload game go to rivals base go to raid them win lose units but game crashes, then you wont award them with what they raided but you will take the units and stamina in hopes of them spending real money for in game money so they can replace units lost and/or refill stamina.

It easy to award for lack of better word what someone raided by putting the money into there vault but then and heres greed's thinking on that if we do that then they wont spend money.

Socks
07-20-2013, 07:49 AM
Who needs beta testing?

I see this all the time. Some days are worse than others. Whatev.

D1E Luke
07-20-2013, 08:02 AM
I would love to be more constructive, but it becomes pretty obvious that when these things happen, we write tickets, we get the same response (We will look into this). Then a week or so later get a follow up asking if we still are having the same problem. We respond saying the event is over, and would like a refund for our loss, and get the same response of sorry, we don't give refunds, but will submit the problem to the developers..... How long should paying customers have to deal with this??? How about YOU GUYS become CONSTRUCTIVE???? Isn't that only fair?????

Good point!

Paul Wall
07-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Our entire faction is also. Has it been fixed for anyone yet?

Perilous
07-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Fix your game GREE!!!!!!!