PDA

View Full Version : EPIC Battle SUP vs Ferr

Genen
07-19-2013, 01:55 PM
Respect to Ferr's fearless warriors. They are true to their word. They are in the EPIC war with SUP. With SUP2 for the second place.

jchow69
07-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Respect to Ferr's fearless warriors. They are true to their word. They are in the EPIC war with SUP. With SUP2 for the second place.

It'll be a slug fest.

OwainCymro
07-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Any Ferr or SUP players who aren't pounding butts, please post screenshots if you guys fight! I just realised, if SUP 1 and 2 are matched in war then do they just fight for the points? Or do they cease fire a friends, probably not..

Ryans67
07-19-2013, 02:12 PM
We beat the crap out of each other.....This is WAR! :D

Thief
07-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Any Ferr or SUP players who aren't pounding butts, please post screenshots if you guys fight! I just realised, if SUP 1 and 2 are matched in war then do they just fight for the points? Or do they cease fire a friends, probably not..

Hahaha SUP probably matches against a Friendly 50% of the time...if they didn't beat the crap out of each other then they would have to hit 2x as hard. You have to remember that most of them have indestructible armies...so they don't reallly hurt each other. (in fact its good because it provides opportunity for them to get lots of points)

Mcdoc
07-19-2013, 02:15 PM
It was Epic - in the first few battles - now - it's like Rocky 12 - we all know who will win :)

No offense & I like to root for the underdog - but - a cheetah will outrun a dog every time :)

Edit: like Thief said - once you get a Golden Army - it's not like the WD points are a Zero Sum Gain & are actually coming out of a player somehow - just like BP - the WD comes out of thin air - I mean - thin gold :) so attacking a Friendly doesn't do one bit of negative damage to anyone on the team - it's sitting out a battle & waiting an hour between (Suckas) that causes harm - falling further & further behind just to "be nice" ?

jchow69
07-19-2013, 02:19 PM
SUP probably faces Ferr 90% of the time.

Genen
07-19-2013, 02:22 PM
3947 Well it's hot and heavy there on the battle field

OwainCymro
07-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Talk of the devil, I'm against Ferr now. I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you his stats, but I don't imagine many people will be beating him often..

Web323
07-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Only a few can beat him...

jchow69
07-19-2013, 03:13 PM
No one, not even Ferr can beat SUP1.

Revenge
07-19-2013, 03:29 PM

sometime 7 battles and sometimes 2-3.

To the question about when the SUP teams face each other: All the sup teams work together to not get matched up but if we do points are points and we get to tapping :)

camper killer
07-19-2013, 03:44 PM

No its a rare occasion as the mighty Penguins admittedly wait till SUP1 is battling to declare war.... remember when we posted their own internal communications stating that?

CAPT.GIN
07-19-2013, 03:49 PM
What is epic about it, we already won! After this war get ready for another ferr thread saying he's going to win the next country...

honest Abe
07-19-2013, 08:16 PM
Can u say epic flop???

Golf4life
07-19-2013, 08:29 PM
It's only Friday...

xVeng3anc3
07-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Who is the most powerful player in the world? Ferr, or a pirate?

Xyranthios
07-19-2013, 09:35 PM
Who is the most powerful player in the world? Ferr, or a pirate?
Probs a pirate considering that they have all of the 1st place bonuses on their side

candyson
07-19-2013, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if all of Ferr's emperors were saving a ton of money to make a huge push on Sunday evening to truly make an epic comeback win.

JohnnyR
07-20-2013, 01:10 AM
Looks like Ferr's hitting the nitro, SUP on cruise or what?

Rough Neck
07-20-2013, 01:15 AM
SUP 1 is the only winner and power house mean while the rest of SUP, SUP 2 & 3 just a bunch of clowns and rejects !

candyson
07-20-2013, 01:19 AM
SUP 1 is the only winner and power house mean while the rest of SUP, SUP 2 & 3 just a bunch of clowns and rejects !
No, Gree is the only winner.

camper killer
07-20-2013, 04:09 AM

is that why you were never accepted?

why don't you try and see who is in each SUP faction. with a limit of only 60 member SUP regularly rotates members in and out of factions.

Foot meet anus.

senex morosus
07-20-2013, 04:27 AM
Still waiting on Ferr's kind post to congratulate pirates on their walls. A bit more than 24hrs to go.

Rough Neck
07-20-2013, 07:20 AM
is that why you were never accepted?

why don't you try and see who is in each SUP faction. with a limit of only 60 member SUP regularly rotates members in and out of factions.

Foot meet anus.

Nope, no intention to be rejects like SUP 2 and SUP 3

Rough Neck
07-20-2013, 07:21 AM
No, Gree is the only winner.

++1.........

senex morosus
07-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Talk of the devil, I'm against Ferr now. I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you his stats, but I don't imagine many people will be beating him often..

I think its safe to say the main reason he cant be a good sport about the 'dark side' is cause those mean pirates raid his buildings every chance they get.

CAPT.GIN
07-20-2013, 04:23 PM

So says the guy that begged and begged and begged to join... Don't be mad because no one likes you...

Chris5900
07-20-2013, 05:12 PM
These wars are just about whose pockets are deeper. Nothing more.

Speed ump
07-20-2013, 07:04 PM
Rough is just mad that he still hasn't figured out how to play this game. Instead he devotes his time here to vent his frustration. I think it's funny when someone says all the game is, is who spends the most. Duh. Of course. Did that come to you in a revelation from god? That by itself wouldn't win, but it sure would not happen without it either. If some here think it's so meaningless to do well in this game, why would you even bother to comment. It sure seems to bother those ones greatly, though you would think according to their own words, it has no affect on them. In fact, why are they even playing this game at all. It's not like skill of the game alone will let you win, nor is it money alone that will. It's also very much a social game,and forging the right alliances and friendships can make a huge difference. Some realize they just don't have the necessary people skills to accomplish this, those they come here and cry instead. Hello rough.

Allday
07-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Yea, I don't get Rough Neck. In one thread he acts like he wants to be SUP1, and in another he calls them losers. Haha, they are not losers, I call some if them awesome, and some of them friends.

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 09:47 PM
So says the guy that begged and begged and begged to join... Don't be mad because no one likes you...

No worries , that's life, anywhere you're worst, and don't be mad,lol

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 09:54 PM
Rough is just mad that he still hasn't figured out how to play this game. Instead he devotes his time here to vent his frustration. I think it's funny when someone says all the game is, is who spends the most. Duh. Of course. Did that come to you in a revelation from god? That by itself wouldn't win, but it sure would not happen without it either. If some here think it's so meaningless to do well in this game, why would you even bother to comment. It sure seems to bother those ones greatly, though you would think according to their own words, it has no affect on them. In fact, why are they even playing this game at all. It's not like skill of the game alone will let you win, nor is it money alone that will. It's also very much a social game,and forging the right alliances and friendships can make a huge difference. Some realize they just don't have the necessary people skills to accomplish this, those they come here and cry instead. Hello rough.

Strange isn't it, talking about friendship, ask your best buddy, Flash, he's 'supposed' to be THE MAN, and he can go on and on about friendship,....and his great assumption,....he's truly your best friend...while you're still with PUN of course!!

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Yea, I don't get Rough Neck. In one thread he acts like he wants to be SUP1, and in another he calls them losers. Haha, they are not losers, I call some if them awesome, and some of them friends.

There is a difference between PUN and SUP, no denying the original PUNs are awesome great respectable guys and the legendary Pirate Justice, and now SUP is just a bunch of PUN's collection of REJECTs
I do have some great buddies in the original PUN, and one of them is PJ

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 10:06 PM
Is flash a code word in CAPT GIN lifestyle?

Flash is the PUN version of Capt Gin, they're twin brothers

steveo127
07-23-2013, 10:08 PM
PJ is gone. he's my friend. this addiction that everyone has (to spend insane amounts of money) drove him insane to the point where he was done. deleted his accounts. have photos to prove if anyone wants.
There is a difference between PUN and SUP, no denying the original PUNs are awesome great respectable guys and the legendary Pirate Justice, and now SUP is just a bunch of PUN's collection of REJECTs
I do have some great buddies in the original PUN, and one of them is PJ

steveo127
07-23-2013, 11:20 PM
i wouldn't post it on here of course, I know the TOS ;)

but really, he quit. but of course he is PJ, so you never know...he may just come back...

but seriously, he quit...but maybe just maybe he'll come back...

but really, he quit....

you get the point!

talking in riddles like he always did, he is his own person, no doubt about that.

Rough Neck
07-23-2013, 11:29 PM
There is no epic battle. SUP? what is that? The true pirates, the real pirates have all left.
There is no fighting (everyone is all gold these days)...just tap and pay. Why still play?
Internet friends? Your best buddy could be a tranny. Big shot? No one knows who you
are or cares. Lonely? Get a dog. You get my drift.

+++1.......

Snipe
07-24-2013, 03:51 AM
It was Epic - in the first few battles - now - it's like Rocky 12 - we all know who will win :)

No offense & I like to root for the underdog - but - a cheetah will outrun a dog every time :)

Edit: like Thief said - once you get a Golden Army - it's not like the WD points are a Zero Sum Gain & are actually coming out of a player somehow - just like BP - the WD comes out of thin air - I mean - thin gold :) so attacking a Friendly doesn't do one bit of negative damage to anyone on the team - it's sitting out a battle & waiting an hour between (Suckas) that causes harm - falling further & further behind just to "be nice" ?

Now there's an interesting thought. What if Gree changed the game so you could lose WD points? Maybe at some ratio, so for every five earned, one was lost from the losing side. Maybe also allow bigger/stronger walls. Would make for some interesting differences in fighting strategy, eh?

Snipe

PlRATE JUSTlCE
07-24-2013, 06:20 AM
Do not speak of what you do not know of

i wouldn't post it on here of course, I know the TOS ;)

but really, he quit. but of course he is PJ, so you never know...he may just come back...

but seriously, he quit...but maybe just maybe he'll come back...

but really, he quit....

you get the point!

talking in riddles like he always did, he is his own person, no doubt about that.

Zonfry
07-24-2013, 07:37 AM
Flash is the PUN version of Capt Gin, they're twin brothers

Does Flash change his faction as often?

Rough Neck
07-24-2013, 07:46 AM
Does Flash change his faction as often?

Ask his $exy unicorn friend,lol